[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It isn't just the fault of Blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: black-men-jail.jpg (22 KB, 450x394) Image search: [Google]
black-men-jail.jpg
22 KB, 450x394
Why can't Whites admit that they are partially to blame for the plight of Blacks?
No fingers are being pointed at individuals, but if the entire black community takes blame for raising delinquent children, then the White community should be blamed for maintaining the broken justice system that emphasizes incarceration over rehabilitation. Whites in power need to close the feedback loop in the industrial prison complex and until that happens, the White community shares responsibility for the black plight.
>>
>>80686060
>>80686060
My ID will be r8Fn1TO5

OP BTFO
>>
>>80686060
Giga nigger in the building only qauds can stop him
>>
>>80686060
Whites survive in that exact same incarceration system.
>>
>>80686060
there is no rehabilitation. repeat offenders are common and reduced sentencing just speeds up the revolving door

they tried your faggotry in the 90s and it failed. if you do something its your fault deal with it. you will not get more hand outs
>>
>>80686060
The prison system has it's problems for sure, but if black people want help they're gonna have to meet half way. Every SJW-type I've met expects that black people don't have to do anything to improve their situation as a community. They blame it 100% on other people and fail to take responsibility for the actions of their community or the deficiencies in their culture. I work with poor/ lower class people quite a bit and I'm telling you right now that unless a person (regardless of colour) is their own agent of change nothing will get better. It's why welfare is a remarkable flawed system and only serves to keep people impoverished 90% of the time. You can make black people immune from the justice system if you wanted to and their situation will not change, because there is no onus on the community to do better. For white people to do anything useful black people have to step up and commit to doing better as a whole.
>>
>>80686060

Because OP
>WE DIDN DU NUFFIN
so why should we be held responsible?
>>
>>80686542
Wait, what
>>
>>80686542
WHAT IN THE FUCK
>>
>>80688228
>>80688700
I am kek, ask me your answers
>>
>>80686542

mod? god? or rainman?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.