[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since when did this become 'feminism the show'? Every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: cersei.jpg (41 KB, 458x610) Image search: [Google]
cersei.jpg
41 KB, 458x610
Since when did this become 'feminism the show'?

Every single woman is now in a position of power, while all the men (bar 1 - Jon Snow) have died, been emasculated, shown to be incompetent/weak or relegated to minor roles.
>>
i pray that next season women get BTFO now that winter is coming or whatever
>>
File: worst character.jpg (2 MB, 1000x2271) Image search: [Google]
worst character.jpg
2 MB, 1000x2271
1) In the books, they aren't this...gendered about it. It's just Kings n Queens shit, nothing that would be unusual outside of Feudal Europe in the first place.

2) Because the show is super popular among women, and making all the men seem like useless, dying, weak idiots just keeps them paying for HBO Go.
>>
>>80683731
no. this is an SJW show now. everything about it is spun to be womyn power bullshit. all my favorite characters went out like bitches or turned into bitches.
>>
>>80683923
Daenerys is probably the shallowest character in the show, which makes me question why everyone loves her.

>>80683934
The ol' bait and switch tactic.
>>
>dragons will die defending the wall
>jon will thrust his sword into daenerys's heart
>jon will duke it out with the great one
>jaime will kill cersei
>tyrion will take casterly rock with a giant mercenary group
>bran will do more timey wimey bullshit to make everything suddenly make sense somehow
>???
>PROFIT!

Trust me, that's how it will go. Also GRRM isn't going to release the next 2 books till the show is finished because he's a massive sellout.
>>
>>80684181
>timey wimey bullshit

Haha, you a Dr Who fan? As for Cersei, she's the best of the women, I hope she doesn't get killed until way later.
>>
File: alien.jpg (105 KB, 461x403) Image search: [Google]
alien.jpg
105 KB, 461x403
>>
>>80683634
Because they want ratings and they know men watch for the nudity and violence whereas if they want women involved they have to have romance and female dominated storylines with handsome male love interests. George RRR Tolkien mentioned this in quite a few interviews. What HBO says he can and can't show and how he hates making it a product as opposed to a work of art. He's always complained that they manipulate the plot, he is also, of course, a feminist idiot that thinks women have it worse as well.
>>
>>80685199
If I didn't know any better I'd say GRRM was into femdom.
>>
they'll probably all die by the end of the show so who cares
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.