[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yes goy! Eat meat! Its good for you! Go buy the pastrami sandwich
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7
Yes goy! Eat meat! Its good for you! Go buy the pastrami sandwich at the kosher deli! Never mind that the nice Jewish man behind the counter wouldn't touch the stuff.
>>
>>80682329
pastrami is usually made from beef brisket you dipshit
>>
>>80682329
Yes goy! Eat vegetables! Its good for you! Go buy that pre-packed salad in aisle #9! Never mind the nice, cute Jewish man behind the cash register touched your food already.

See? I can do it too.
>>
>(((veganism)))
>>
>>80682329
>buying into the grain jew
>"Yes goy, these processed foods contain no animal (or plant) products. That means they're morally good for you."

Paleo is the only redpilled diet.

Anybody who disagrees can feel free to fight me and lose as I crush your porous bones and malnourished muscles to dust with my bare hands.
>>
>>80682728
hello, Jeb

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/07/politics/jeb-bush-new-hampshire-lobster/
>>
File: bodysnatchers1.jpg (26 KB, 625x340) Image search: [Google]
bodysnatchers1.jpg
26 KB, 625x340
>>80682329

>typical vegans/vegetarians

Not like us!!!!
>>
File: 1466369514475.png (132 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1466369514475.png
132 KB, 396x385
>>80682329
I have a healthy diet between vedgetebles and meat as my body is intended to do.
>>
>>80682728

The most based diet is mostly vegan plus grass fed organ meats. Cheap, healthy, plus literally the best of animal products with none of the negatives.
>>
>>80682329
>invisible belief system called carnism

Stopped caring about your opinion right there desu.

Eating meat doesn't entail degeneracy more than any other food source, only the subsequent dependency on it. If you live off only meat based products there is a problem. Similarly, If you feel that your lifestyle is made better by completely abandoning a food source for no better reason than "red meat is evul", then you remain oblivious to those tendencies in yourself.
Biologically, we have grown to require nutrients from a variety of food sources in certain degrees, the only 'degeneracy' comes from ignoring that and indulging yourself in certain groups to wholly unnatural extents.

Tldr; meat isn't the problem, gluttony and deprivation are.
>>
File: image.png (181 KB, 460x558) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 460x558
See the op image is a prime example of marxist emotional pandering
Red in (specifically) western cultures is associated with violence and rage, the artist does nothing to explain why eating meat is wrong simply that it is doubleplusungood because the bubble is RED LIKE BLOOD
Reminder to BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF and listen to your holier than thou indoctrinators go- I mean guys :^)
>>
File: fixedforya.png (171 KB, 709x418) Image search: [Google]
fixedforya.png
171 KB, 709x418
>>80682329
At least post the original.
>>
>>80683158
>grass fed organ meats
>the best of animal products with none of the negatives.
You know, except for that whole "taste" thing. If you want to keep eating your shit-covered pig intestine, you can fuck off right back to China. One fewer slant in Vancouver might mean actual Canadians could be able to afford the housing there.
>>
File: 433.jpg (59 KB, 1024x522) Image search: [Google]
433.jpg
59 KB, 1024x522
Hillary said veganism would cure my aids. Thank you Hillary.
>>
>>80682329
yes meat is actually good whats your point?
We recently had again a case were a child was malnourished and almost died because of the crazy vegan parents idiots. Well now they dont have the child anymore :)
>>
>>80682728
Couldn't give up dairy products if I tried.
>>
>>80682329
OMNIVORA
M
N
I
V
O
R
A
>>
>>80682329
Carnist sounds bad ass.
>>
>>80682329
>This board is for politics and world events
>>
>>80682329
>carnism

The word you're looking for is omnivore. Carnivores eat only meat.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-03-22-55-52.png (196 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-03-22-55-52.png
196 KB, 540x960
>>80685341
Probably not smart to, anyway.
>>
>>80682329
You fucking dimwit.

We're omnivores by design. To pick either veggies OR meat is just stupid.
And for all the Christ-fags... Almost all Satanists are vegan.

Food for thought.
>>
>carnism
>implying anyone eats only meat
>implying that burger doesn't have bread buns
>implying pickles are meat
>>
>>80682329
Vegan arguments are pretty weak.
They remind me of a racist (even though i am one, to some extent); rather than dehumanizing one race by associating it with an animal, they humanize animals by putting human faces on them. I mean, look what happened with the whole gorilla incident, or the alligator incident; children, people, everyone duped into thinking that animals are people too. Even a lion knows that a lion is a lion, and everything that isn't a lion isn't a lion. Common sense, but we make an agenda out of everything.

I was called a "corpse muncher". See what I mean? They try to dehumanize me, and they say things like "sentient animals" or "Animals with feelings"; everything's sugar coated when it's propagandized.

The worst offenders of this bullshit mentality are the ones who say things like "How can you eat cow but not dog?". Um, like... Dogs aren't cows.. Fucking simple. Sure, a lot of culture goes into the eating of meat, but there is no objective morality that dictates what is good and what is bad regarding the lives of animals.
>>
>>80683497
I'll concede that's pretty funny.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.