[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How Do I Help the Clinton Investigation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Election_Clowns.png (307 KB, 642x451) Image search: [Google]
Election_Clowns.png
307 KB, 642x451
First time posting, but I've lurked before.

Where do I submit a piece of information for the Clinton Investigation?

I bookmarked a news article awhile back about the early leaked e-mails, and no one has mentioned it. I think it's a good lead.
>>
RIP OP.
>>
Here is what I found: Rajiv K. Fernando (https://gma.yahoo.com/clinton-donor-got-sensitive-intelligence-board-160945648--abc-news-topstories.html#) – “Newly released State Department emails help reveal how a major Clinton Foundation donor was placed on a sensitive government intelligence advisory board even though he had no obvious experience in the field, a decision that appeared to baffle the department’s professional staff.”
>>
>>80681269
Hillary used the Steve Urkel defense after leaking classified information and destroying the evidence, and the FBI still wouldn't prosecute even though in their own words
>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences
>>
File: 1430367927325.gif (334 KB, 256x202) Image search: [Google]
1430367927325.gif
334 KB, 256x202
>>80681269
>I bookmarked a news article
>I think it's a good lead
Wow Anon. You should apply for the FBI.
>>
>>80680936
Hey OP any thread you see on /pol/ with a /cfg/ is where you wanna be.
>>
she will never be indicted. and if she loses the election obama will pardon her on his way out.
you should start a blog about how the world isn't fair
>>
>>80680936
>SHUT UP YOU CUNT!
>>
>>80682793
This. You can take it there and see what they make of it. If anything it'll at least be archived.
>>
>>80682793
Thank you! Much appreciated.
>>
>>80684097
Thank you!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.