[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving around downtown >MAGA hat on my dash facing frontwards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>driving around downtown
>MAGA hat on my dash facing frontwards
>Stop at a stop sign to turn right
>pack of young negroids cross the street in front of my car
>Pay no mind
>One of them turns to my car and stares for about 7 seconds
>Getthefuckawayfromme.jpg
>He alerts his tribe mates of my hat
>They all start yelling shit in some gutter language
>Continue with my eight hand turn
>Lean head out to yell
>"BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER"

So /pol/ what shit have you been given for donning Trump's brand?
>>
I have been making memes that actually bring negative attention to Hillary.

Rather then causing problems and making sure she gets more negro votes.
>>
File: 1461636924987.png (203 KB, 659x563) Image search: [Google]
1461636924987.png
203 KB, 659x563
>>80674300
>lean my head out to talk shit and then drive away

Again we see how courageous Trump supporters are as they talk the talk and run away when the opportunity comes to walk the walk.
>>
>>80674594

Nigga I'm on the job im not about to fight 6 niggers in broad daylight.
>>
>>80674594
Or the wild pack of negroids being offended by words. Way to choose your side fuckwit
>>
>>80674594

Chalk doesn't walk, it digs in and starts shooting when the time comes.
>>
File: 1187250125264.gif (2 MB, 261x194) Image search: [Google]
1187250125264.gif
2 MB, 261x194
>>80674850
>fucking leaf speak
>>
>>80674300
>Lean head out to yell "BLACK LIVES DONT MATTER"

Aren't you worried about getting shot by a pack of niggers? Is that not a common problem in your country?
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>80674300
>whimper out b-b-black lives don't matter quietly as you quickly drive away
>>
>>80675110
It is, but the sun isn't down yet and I guess I doubted how stupid they can be sometimes.
>>
>>80675215

>mumble quietly with his windows up and doors locked "black lives don't matter" as he speeds away like a madman
>>
>>80674300
I'm still waiting for my Gold/White hat that's coming Wednesday. Don't know about wearing it to certain parts of CO since legalizing weed attracted the libtards to the state.
>>
>>80674587
FPBP
>>
>>80674594
>he wants to fight a pack of unemployed negroes

Want to know how I know you're a braindead sheltered liberal?
>>
>>80674300
Directed people on how to get the nice official Presidential version one that i have, and redpilling them
>>
>>80674300
I honestly can't imagine living in an American city, it sounds like a daily struggle just to survive. Full of normies too.
>>
>>80674300
>things that didn't happen: the thread
>>
>>80674587

Fpbp
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.