[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
REMINDER: WIKILEAKS RELEASED 23K NEW CLINTON EMAILS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Mrbones.png (85 KB, 219x229) Image search: [Google]
Mrbones.png
85 KB, 219x229
Almost all "classified" information is marked with a (c) not just three of them. If this can't do her in what could?

Database Link:
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/?qproject[]=cg&q=&qfdestination=Secretary+of+State&qfoclass=CONFIDENTIAL&qtfrom=2009-01-10&qsort=tdesc#result
>>
>>80671752
i want to get off this ride
>>
>>80671819
Exactly. BUT IT NEVER STOPS!!
>>
>>80671752
Jesus christ...we need a pol team to sift through that shit like by a system so it doesn't bum out people

Odd numbers / evens etc
>>
>implying this will change anything
>>
how extremely reckless of wikileaks
>>
>>80671752
please, make it stop!
>>
This is from Cablegate, not Clinton's emails. None of the items here passed through unsecure channels until they were leaked by Manning.
>>
>>80671944
who gave you a computer? obamacare?
>>
>>80672135
I made it out of coconuts and rocks.
>>
how many days till both clintons get assasinated?

my guess is 40 days, but hope it's much much sooner
>>
>>80671897
I have a feeling someone is watching me
>>
The IMF would like to put debt relief for Greece on the Troika-agenda. However, IMF officials are
worried that the EU is going to be paralyzed in the first half of 2016 because of the looming Brexit
so that no decision is going to be made as to Greece.
IMF Europe director Thomsen wants to pressure Merkel and reiterate to her that IMF leaving the
Troika is going to look bad and is going to lead to discomforting questions in the Bundestag.
Thomsen connects the debt relief question loosely to the refugee question. He talks about the
refugees and then says that the IMF will at the same time („we at the time say“) come in with their
demands and approach Merkel with the debt relief

https://wikileaks.org/imf-internal-20160319/transcript/page-2.html

Hmm not Clinton but interesting
>>
File: The Son of Man.jpg (1 MB, 3504x2336) Image search: [Google]
The Son of Man.jpg
1 MB, 3504x2336
>>80672373

you're on to something
>>
>>80671927
Like the last wikileaks dump. Every one read an email based on the last five digits of your post number and post the good shit.
>>
>>80673328
GOD DAMN IT NAGASAKI! SAYING "rollan" AIN'T FUCKING SPAM!
>>
>>80672958
THOMSEN: Well, I don't know. But this is... I think about it differently. What is going to bring it all
to a decision point? In the past there has been only one time when the decision has been
made and then that was when they were about to run out of money seriously and to default.
Right?
VELKOULESKOU: Right!
THOMSEN: And possibly this is what is going to happen again. In that case, it drags on until July,
and clearly the Europeans are not going to have any discussions for a month before the
Brexits and so, at some stage they will want to take a break and then they want to start again
after the European referendum.
VELKOULESKOU: That's right.
THOMSEN: That is one possibility. Another possibility is one that I thought would have happened
already and I am surprised that it has not happened, is that, because of the refugee situation,
they take a decision... that they want to come to a conclusion. Ok? And the Germans raise
the issue of the management... and basically we at that time say "Look, you Mrs. Merkel you
face a question, you have to think about what is more costly: to go ahead without the IMF,
would the Bundestag say 'The IMF is not on board'? or to pick the debt relief that we think
that Greece needs in order to keep us on board?" Right? That is really the issue.
VELKOULESKOU: Correct!
VELKOULESKOU: When is that going to happen? I don't know, I am surprised that it has not
happened yet. I would, for the sake of the Greeks and everyone else, I would like it to
happen sooner rather than later. >>80672958
>>
>>80673328
I guess rolling is spam
>>
Hillary is either incompetent by not knowing what the meaning of classification symbols are, or she did know it and she is guilty, but it can't be proven. In any case, it's an incredible injustice that legislation all this time would have requires such an impossible standard for gross negligence on handling classified information. By this standard, Hillary could have literally posted classified emails on public websites easily accessible by anyone and she couldn't be prosecuted because it couldn't be proven that she knew the information was classified.
>>
>>80673328
I'll do this roll
>>
>>80673732
VELKOULESKOU: I am hoping it's going to happen with these debt discussions that are starting in
mid April.
THOMSEN: But that is not an event. That is not going to cause them to... That discussion can go on
for a long time. And they are just leading them down the road... why are they leading them
down the road? Because they are not close to the event, whatever it is.
VELKOULESKOU: I agree that we need an event, but I don't know what that will be. But I think
Dijsselbloem is trying not to generate an event, but to jump start this discussion somehow
on debt, that essentially is about us being on board or not at the end of the day.
THOMSEN: Yeah, but you know, that discussion of the measures and the discussion of the debt can
go on forever, until some high up.. until they hit the July payment or until the leaders decide
that we need to come to an agreement. But there is nothing in there that otherwise is going
to force a compromise. Right? It is going to go on forever.
VELKOULESKOU: It will, yes, until July, if nothing happens beforehand. I agree.
THOMSEN: OK. I don't know, let's see. I hope for the sake of the Greeks that we are going to find
a solution soon... I mean, let's face it, you guys are not going agreeon ... these discussions
that you have out there, they're not going to lead to... they are not going to come around to
accept our views. Right? They are not!
VELKOULESKOU: No, they are not...
THOMSEN: And they are not even getting close. Right?
VELKOULESKOU: They are not getting close. What is interesting though is that they did give in...
they did give a little bit on both the income tax reform and on the.... both on the tax credit
and the supplementary pensions. They are doing something but it is very small...
THOMSEN: Well, if they come around to give us the 2.5% and not on Mickey Mouse stuff, we
should be fully behind them
>>
>>80673984
Lads what the hells "an event"?????????
>>
>>80673691
Couldn't find anything, so I looked for nukes instead.

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10NEWDELHI326_a.html
>>
>Summary: Following several attacks on the Jewish community in the Swedish city Malmo, comments by Mayor Ilmar Reepalu, a leading Social Democrat, caused a ruckus in national and international media. Reepalu reportedly blamed the anti-Semitic harassment on Malmo's Jews themselves, because they did not take a clear stand against Israel's incursion into Gaza last winter

https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/10STOCKHOLM91_a.html

top kek its annoda shoah!
>>
>>80674471
>Comment: The Social Democrats, in a tight race for this September's parliamentary elections, do not need to alienate the general Swedish electorate by being seen as tarnishing Sweden's image as a place of tolerance welcome to all. Sahlin's public reprimand of Reepalu is intended to underline that point to her countrymen. End Summary.
>>
>>80674572
>Pagrotsky, a leader in Stockholm's Jewish community, replied Reepalu is no anti-Semite. Rather, he is a man who faces a very difficult situation running Malmo, where fully 50% of the city population of 280,000 is comprised of recently-arrived immigrants, half of whom are Muslim (Ref B). Given the difficulties of integration and the overall economic slump of the past two years, Reepalu is faced with growing numbers of unemployed, restive young Muslim males (Note: Refs A and C report unemployment rates of more than 60% in the Malmo suburb of Rosengard, where several violent incidents occurred in 2009). Pagrotsky stated that Reepalu's comments to the media had to be seen, in part, as an effort to keep inter-communal tensions from bubbling over even more -- but he also noted the need for a corrective public stance.

Holy fuck I knew sweden was cucked but...
>>
I was hacked for speaking out on another thread re HRC. Be careful Anons.
>>
>>80671752
I don't see any crime here!
-FBI
>>
>>80671944
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>80671752
Anything about Moloch this time?
>>
>>80672135
It came from the money Shillary got from Soros and Huma's family.
>>
>>80672254
>shitposting on a Lenegro with an iCoreDindu
>>
>>80673328
Rollington
>>
>>80675149
N E W
E
W
>>
>>80675489
I didn't need these sides
>>
>>80675565

>نجدية لندن

إلحاقاً لبرقيتنا رقم 99/3/95/75665/1 وتاريخ 13/6/1426هـ المتضمنة طلب موافاتنا بمعلومات وافية عن مجلة فيرست (FIRST) والقائمين عليها مشفوعاً بمرئياتها .
ن

SHIIIEEETTTT

https://wikileaks.org/saudi-cables/doc119201.html

just kidding. Ill put that through google translate, but beforehand, anyone speads this language?
>>
>>80673328

why not
>>
>>80675900
>نجدية لندن
>إلحاقاً لبرقيتنا رقم 99/3/95/75665/1 وتاريخ 13/6/1426هـ المتضمنة طلب موافاتنا بمعلومات وافية عن مجلة فيرست (FIRST) والقائمين عليها مشفوعاً بمرئياتها .

Through google translate :

Nagdih London

Further to confirm our cable 99/3/95/75665/1 number and date of 13/06/1426 AH contained request send us fully informed of the first magazine (FIRST) and those who made it together Bmriyatea .
N
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.