[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well pol what do you think about this fine statement from the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: CnDzZmUWYAAzVOF.jpg (103 KB, 1200x799) Image search: [Google]
CnDzZmUWYAAzVOF.jpg
103 KB, 1200x799
Well pol what do you think about this fine statement from the blm protest in my shitty city of Charlotte NC
>>
File: ChPGGO1WIAA5BUj.jpg (42 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
ChPGGO1WIAA5BUj.jpg
42 KB, 600x577
idiots will fall for it
>>
Guarantee if I walked around carrying a sign saying pro white is not anti black, I'd get called a racist
>>
File: washington-and-his-ball-cap.jpg (288 KB, 554x380) Image search: [Google]
washington-and-his-ball-cap.jpg
288 KB, 554x380
>>80669716

I think she should have planned out her spacing better. Clearly ran out of room with the word 'Black.' Very poorly thought out sign. And the fact she still chose to take it to a protest demonstrates her lack of initiative, and lack of a desire to put work into producing a quality symbol for her cause, and ultimately makes her entire movement like sloppy and unprofessional.

1/10. Would not protest with.
>>
What does it say on the other side?

Holding it the wrong way / 10
>>
>>80669858
Is that a white hand holding the kill whitey sign?
>>
Fascist Military Coup now. Kill all these NigLivesMatter protestors, hang Shillary, stop funding Israel's expansion and MAGA.
>>
File: a-kill-whitey-fist2.jpg (12 KB, 339x295) Image search: [Google]
a-kill-whitey-fist2.jpg
12 KB, 339x295
>>80669716
It shouldn't be encouraged.
>>
I was thinking of moving to Charlotte, NC, is it really that bad?
>>
>>80669716
Glad I'm in Greenville for the time being while school is out. I bet Raleigh is a fucking shit show as well.
>>
>>80672765
Raleigh is one of the literally gayest and (((progressive))) major cities in the southeast.
>>
File: tslyingnewspapers.jpg (63 KB, 960x566) Image search: [Google]
tslyingnewspapers.jpg
63 KB, 960x566
>>80669716

attention whore
>>
Actually I appreciate her for trying to show that nuance to her ideological opponents. I dont agree with blm though.
>>
>>80673167
Yet other than moral Monday we've had nothing close to a chimpout. And mm was a very peaceful, policy driven demonstration, not a protest. I love NC.
>>
>>80672765
Grandparents tell me stories of when Charlotte was a nice white middle class paradise, now I don't go downtown without a firearm
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.