[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Time to destroy the #BlackLivesMatter movement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: הַמוֹסָד.jpg (12 KB, 207x243) Image search: [Google]
הַמוֹסָד.jpg
12 KB, 207x243
Get in here my shabbos goys, in this thread we discuss ways we will do this thing
>>
>>80662627

First off via what do you want to destroy it? What do you want? Shitpost on social media or?

What did you have in mind OP?
>>
File: Scary_Nigger.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Scary_Nigger.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
If you meant twitter hashtagging well if we get people to shitpost on that hashtag we could do 1/4 of that job

First we will need to find lots of people who are willing to do this movement so

BUMP

God bless KKK #BlackLivesMatter KeK
>>
We need a revolution
>>
Vote Trump, they will vanish faster than OWS did
>>
>>80663871

Lets fucking do it tho i think we would get more publicity on /b/ kek but lets go
>>
>>80663994

If i could vote in murriva damn right i would vote
>>
>>80662627
The best way to destroy the movement would be to have a well-funded campaign which pays people to protest with the BLM movement people and incite riots. Throw bricks through windows, etc. From the middle of the crowd. Rocks at cops. Whatever just a handful of people from within forcing things to escalate.

We can't beat them with information because they are too stupid to comprehend it. Shutting down interstates hurts our economy and we can't let it go on. We need to make them pay. Maybe make more arrests and stick them with heavy fines if they are impeding an interstate, idk.

We could also run a smear campaign on their leaders. Falsify a bad history or sexual assualt pedophilia complaints/charges against them just make them look bad on the internet
>>
Push the hashtag BlackCrimesMatter
>>
File: meh.ro5182.jpg (107 KB, 648x459) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro5182.jpg
107 KB, 648x459
>>80664310
This! Incite them to do stupid shit and they will destroy themselves its not like they are intelligent
>>
>>80664310

Kek

>>80664430

Hahahhahaha fuck yeah top kek
>>
>>80664310
You don't need to send people in to do those things. They do it anyway.
>>
>>80662627
The BLM movement is doing really well at self destructing as it is. What do you propose to expedite the process?
>>
start a counter-movement based on empowering asians

asian lives matter
>>
>>80662627

Will you kikes please back the fuck off before you destroy us both in the process. We're sorry the US didn't fight in WW2 sooner and we didn't let you play golf at our clubs. Now, before civilization as we know it is destroyed, please quit mind fucking white liberals. Thanks!
>>
>>80665130
Hahahahahhahahahaa damn anon lets not involve asians but actualy yeah lets fkn do because nobody thinks of em kek
>>
ATTENTION!!

SPREAD #BlackCrimesMatter all around the internet!!
>>
>>80665019
We've had nonstop protests all week but the last two days the protests have been peaceful
>>
Push Trans and Queer politics* rampantly in Black Lives Matter movements, so much that it's LOUD AND PROUD.

This will maybe turn off many blacks from BLM as well as turn BLM into a laughing stock.

*must be black faggots only, no white privileged trannies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TEr9q7594tA
>>
File: 1467073179182.png (5 KB, 536x596) Image search: [Google]
1467073179182.png
5 KB, 536x596
>>80662627
>not wanting a racewar
>>
https://youtu.be/kTI5I6gtu3Y?t=12s
>>
>>80664534
We don't need to incite them to do stupid destructive things.

We have been trying to make them stop for decades.

They got that covered on their own.
>>
>>80662627
Teach them how the Jews are the cause and sick em on their masters. Imagine the leader trying to explain why they couldn't go after Jews because soros was his boss
>>
>>80666827
Blacks already attack Jews regularly. Remember Crown Heights? Or what about the knockout game?

Problem is, secular Jews have no loyalty to anyone, and are quite happy to feed their Orthodox cousins to the dogs.
>>
>>80666259
this video was amazing 10/10 I lost it when he pulled fried chicken out of the bucket. put him on the news and let him debate when of these BLM people
>>
>>80664091
is it true that most Croatians are Nazi sympathizers?
>>
File: 1468286605709[1].jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
1468286605709[1].jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>80662627

Invite feminists into it. They destroy everything they touch.
>>
>>80667013
>thinking secular Jews don't practice
Synagogue is still a central part of their social lives even if they don't believe the mysticism. Let them know where to find the others
>>
>>80665835
Nice idea

>>80665536
No, we don't want a new hashtag we want to shut down #BlackLivesMatter

>>80665046
Drive away the casuals so the militants are exposed

>>80664310
Good, need fake accounts to do this
>>
>>80662925
Yes, this, exactly, we must shitpost #BlackLivesMatter until it falls apart.

We must go Canadian on their thread
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.