[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Listen fuckface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: You.jpg (15 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
You.jpg
15 KB, 480x360
Everything in your life is your fault.

Does that piss you off?

Good.

Let’s make you even more angry.

Your income, your weight, your sex life, your average level of happiness, and everything else like this is YOUR FAULT. That’s right. Yours.

They aren’t your parents fault (assuming you’re well over age 18). They aren’t Barack Obama’s fault or George W. Bush’s fault. They aren’t your government’s fault (unless you live in a dictatorship or communist country). They aren’t feminists’ fault or left-wingers’ fault or right-wingers’ fault. They aren’t rich peoples’ fault or the one percent’s fault. They aren’t white peoples’ fault, or black peoples’ fault, or Jewish peoples’ fault, or Christians’ fault or any other race or religion’s fault.

Nope. They’re your fucking fault.

Sorry. But that’s the truth.

Want more? I’ve got more.

They are also not your ex-girlfriend’s fault. Hey, you’re the one who made her your girlfriend. You didn’t have to do that.

They also aren’t your ex-wife’s fault. You’re the one who married the bitch. You could have married someone else. Even better, you could have been smart and never gotten legally married in the first place. Your fault.

They’re not your boss’s fault. You don’t have to work there. If it sucks, quit. Go get another job. But I can’t get another job that pays this well in this economy blah blah blah. Hey, I didn’t say it’s easy to quit or get another job. I said your income is your fault. So is your overall job satisfaction. Because it is.

Just about any negative condition you can think of in your life, no matter how much it might seem like “someone else’s fault,” you can trace back to YOUR decisions and YOUR actions.
>>
>>80657807

>Everything in your life is your fault.

True. So what's your point? How does this invalidate anything being said on /pol/?
>>
>>80657807
>Everything in your life is your fault.

Except your Mongol genes. That's your great-great-great grandmother's fault.
>>
File: 1466565698616.jpg (42 KB, 699x549) Image search: [Google]
1466565698616.jpg
42 KB, 699x549
>>80657807
It really isn't my fault that society is falling apart and we're living in the age of the basic bitch
>>
Indeed, what's you point? I suggest you go to bed and stop being so mad at people for being mad.
Self-projecting much?
>>
This rant would've worked 20 years ago but today is shit and if people consciously try improving their lives they will only be met with bullshit or political correctness or zombies of mutated liberals that want to suck my brains out through my nose with a straw
>>
>>80657807
I know. I hate myself.
>>
>>80657807
I know it is.

wrong board friend
>>
>>80657807
say this to black people
>>
>>80658941

10/10 imagery
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 453x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 453x557
>>80657807
Brought to you by....
>>
>>80659400
>blaming yourself for your woes is now jewish
Pathetic fatmerican
>>
File: YouChose.jpg (368 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [Google]
YouChose.jpg
368 KB, 1918x1080
>>80657807
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.