[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Anders Breivik a cuck.... Yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg (97 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg
97 KB, 1240x930
>Writes thousand place page manifesto
He's obviously an autiste.
>Kills white fucking kids. He kills white children in a country that barely has any white children anymore.
He killed them because apparently killing white kids is how you get back at the Muslims you hate.
>goes to jail in Norway
Literally the nicest place to go to jail in.Any other country he would have been put to death.On top of that the dude complains about only having a PS3 instead of a PS4. This is tendie tier shit.

Stop worshiping this fucking loser. Omar Mateen the fucking Muslim was more based.
>>
>>80657506
>barely any white children
Untrue, plus those kids were full blown SJW. But I agree though, he is an idiot.

>fully supports Israel
>le edgy nazi salute

???
>>
>>80657506
>White kids
>A good amount were shitskins and all of them were hardcore lefties.
You have no idea what youre talking about, do you?
>>
>>80657702
>fully supports Israel
I knew I left something out.
>>
>>80657936
There were still white kids. Regardless killing unarmed children is a cowardly thing to do.
>>
>>80657506
Also he workships Israel, he is even worse than skinheads
>>
>>80658139
He's supportive of Israel because it's where the dishonest Jews will move to.
>>
>>80658312
Nah. That's not the only reason why.
>>
>>80657506
White cucks and SJW's are the enemy though.
Without them Muslims wouldn't be invading.
>>
File: 1468109803010.jpg (208 KB, 741x773) Image search: [Google]
1468109803010.jpg
208 KB, 741x773
>>80657506
You are correct, fellow burger.
>>
>>80658704
Why else?
>>
>>80657506
Finally someone threw the red pill on this whacky Mason.
Le he's edgy because he killed people and used some right wing paraphernalia meme.
>>
>>80657702
>>80657936
Yeah just fuck off. Many people change political views when they grow up.
You're fucking stupid for thinking it is alright.
>>
>>80658093
You know how they say better dead than red.
>>
>>80659159
Becasue he actually believes, like some cucks here, Israel is some based savior nation of the west.
>>
>>80659461
By that logic we should have nuked serbia and the rest of the Balkans years ago.
>>
>>80657506
Killing SJWs and their offspring is a benefit to Western Civilization, regardless of their race.
>>
>>80657506
You fucking retard he killed the (((white))) kids of the leaders who brought his country to ruin so they could not continue their reign of terror.

Those (((white))) kids would've been the next generations political elite in his country.

Fucking retarded.

Also, so much same-fagging, you're such a cuck.
>>
>>80659681
So pol is justifying killing kids now?
>>
>>80657506
This might put me on a list somewhere, and I'm not saying what he did was right.

but honestly I think Breivik had one of the most effective terrorist attacks in history

He didn't go blow up some random landmark or shoot a bunch of innocent civilians just so he could get his message out there like every other dumfuck would be terrorist

He went to the very source of his perceived enemy, a literal training camp for his future ideological opponents.

And his targets weren't some random children either

He specifically went out to kill the best and brightest, the rising stars so to speak for leftism in Norway.

And he slaughtered them. 80 or so potential leaders for a movement he opposed to his very core.

Even if his actions effected nothing else, or his words never even saw the light of day, the one thing he can say for sure is he nipped in the bud a great chunk of generational leaders that would have grown up to oppose his vision of the world

The damage he did to the future of leftism in Norway was unquestionably great, even if ultimately leftism triumphs in Norway, he can still say that at the very least, he set them back

and thats more than any Al Quada operative, Isis member, or any other right wing terrorist can say.
>>
>>80659681
Would you kill ex communist defectors at their teens if you had the chance?
>>
>>80659758
He killed a bunch of fucking kids. The dude is acting like he's the savior of the white race because he killed unarmed kids and wrote a 1000 page spergifesto.
>>
>>80659967
He did what he had to do.

Reality isn't pretty. This is literally the 'if you could kill hitler when he was born" situation.
>>
>>80660111
>He did what he had to do.
He was larping. The dudes fucking autistic.
>>
>>80660235
Keep telling yourself that. It's not an argument anyways.
>>
killing lefties will reduce the number of the dirt colored ones since there will be less votes for immigration. I fully support
>>
>>80659429
Denmark, I expected better of you. I thought you were based, kicking out muslims and picking out refugees golden teeth.
>>
>>80659898
Didn't he bomb a government building too?
>>
For people legitimately interested in his motivations and politics:

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/05/anders-breiviks-opening-statement/

http://www.counter-currents.com/2012/07/anders-breiviks-closing-statement-final-day-june-22-2012/
>>
>>80659837
You say it like he was killing toddlers,all of his victims were in there mid to late teens
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.