[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SEND THIS TO EVERY ANTI-FEMINIST YOU KNOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_o2w645q9Yw1uem6aao1_1280.png (385 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2w645q9Yw1uem6aao1_1280.png
385 KB, 1280x720
Onision is back y'all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENBrCXPSaqY
>>
lest not give him attention.
>>
>>80656168
LOL he's triggered
>>
>Half way in
So is the whole thing just appeal to popularity and appeal to authority?
>>
legalize rape
>>
>>80656168

His yelling really makes me not want to listen to him.
>>
>>80656641

hes 2edgy4u
>>
Ohhh lordy
>>
>>80656686

He can be edgy but I wish he tones it down a bit. If his point is cool, calm, and rational, I'd be more likely to listen to him.
>>
>>80656560
>Finished it
Yep, it is all just appeal to popularity and appeal to authority. Nice argument, bruv.

It doesn't matter what the definition of something is if you don't act according to it. It doesn't matter if a bunch of people on twitter say they agree with something if they act differently. It doesn't matter if a bunch of celebrities endorse anything. What matters is how people act.
>>
File: 1458404796867.jpg (87 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458404796867.jpg
87 KB, 1280x720
>>80656168
I thought only spics still referenced Heath Ledger's Joker?
>>
>>80656168
Funny, because feminists changed what the word chauvinism meant to solely refer to men.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7y9hRAGCYis

shoe0nhead owned onision kek
>>
>>80656168
Fuck your stupid viral marketing.
>>
>>80656168
Why are we still paying attention to this cuck?
>>
>>80656168
Cucknison needs to die
>>
>>80656168
I've been seeing this guy posted everywhere for like 2 weeks. Who is this fruitcake?
>>
>>80656588
this
repeating digits confirms
>>
>>80656926

Also he uses a celebrity who says "if you're not with us, you're against us." Which is fucking scary. Either you support my cause or you HATE WOMEN.

Now the real problem with his argument is how all those people identify equality.

A better way to get Onision rekt is to ask him what feminist policies should be implemented in order for women to be equal and compare it to his audience's point of view. I don't think he's dumb. He clearly knows this and is trying to derail the conversation to attacking low hanging fruit.
>>
>>80656168
these type of people really need to realize girls wont have sex with you when you do this
>>
>>80656168
Don't click on OP's link.
>>
>>80656168
Does this guy's fanbase consist entirely of teenage and pre-teen girls? The comments from all the people agreeing sound like spoiled children that think they have the world figured out.
>>
>>80656168
So edgy, just look at that balaclava
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.