[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we on the wrong side of history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1334294890390.jpg (69 KB, 465x604) Image search: [Google]
1334294890390.jpg
69 KB, 465x604
Let's think about this for a second. Do you think people are going to be redpilled about Black Lives Matter in 15, 20 years? Do a comparison with the ANC. Do you think most people know Nelson Mandela was a communist/terrorist who ordered killings and bombings in the name of black pride? No, they see him as a revolutionary, a bringer of justice, literally a MLK-type figure. People are willing to forget about his evils because they perceive his fight, to end apartheid, as something beautiful and just. You can argue that you were always redpilled about him but this is just what they are teaching in schools and textbooks across the US, and this was only what, 30 years ago when apartheid ended?

No matter how redpilled you may be about BLM, in the future they will be seen as heroes standing up for an unjust cause. Emotion triumphs reason. The textbooks your children and grandchildren will be reading will talk about the racial tensions as if they were a new era of Civil Rights, the police killings of the thugs will be remembered as martyrs, and that fucking photo that's being spammed on here with the nigress and 2 cops will be the photo in the first chapter about the Second Civil Rights Movement. Because people are more comfortable with the belief that racism is bad than the facts and the numbers.

The Dallas cop killings will be a footnote in the future history books. America loves underdogs.
>>
>>80655882
"Wrong side of history" is a bullshit idea.

/thread
>>
>>80655882

Sometimes, the right side of History is the one which loses the battle.
>>
>>80655882
>Are we on the wrong side of history?

no because ultimately nature will kick humanities ass when humanity gets weakened enough.
Whites bought sturdy civilization to keep the ruthlessness of nature at bay and for us to have nice things.
When civilization crumbles, people will revert to racism again.
>>
>>80655882
No because apartheid was actually oppressive and unethical, whereas blacks live as equals in a democratic society. They have no legitimate grievance whatsoever.
>>
>>80655882
The media will turn their back on this next year, because the election will be over. Ten years from no one will even talk about this.
>>
>>80656180
Maybe I used the wrong words.

How about "side that is more frequently discussed, viewed as righteous and fact in history books and future curricula?" You could argue that they will try to present both views but let's be real here. There will be bias.
>>
>>80655882
A thousand years from now they'll talk of this age in the same way we talk about the fall of Rome.
>>
>>80657025
I highly doubt we'll be compared to Rome. We will just be a blip on the radar of history and then disappear forever.

And to answer op's question, obviously leftists will take control of the narrative because that's what they've done, unopposed, for decades.
>>
>>80656704
People were saying this pre-Civil Rights, segregation was separate-but-equal. I have no problem with that. But the nogs complained they received shittier infrastructure, they had to wait at the back of the bus, and they couldn't eat with white people. Segregation and apartheid are similar, I'll give you that, but in terms of oppression I would say segregation was actually softer considering that not the entire country practiced it, a black couldn't be arrested for being in a white majority town without a passport, and apartheid was a minority white controlling a majority black government whereas segregation was the opposite.

They still wanted more rights, they still thought it wasn't enough. And they think the way the police treats them now is a continuation of that policy.

>>80656830
I want to hope so, I do. I want to see this as just another Ferguson. But happenings and protests continue to occur every day. The Dallas shootings was the worst murder of police officers since 9/11. I have a feeling this shit will only die down if there are no further happenings, which I doubt considering the current political climate.
>>
File: go.jpg (121 KB, 557x420) Image search: [Google]
go.jpg
121 KB, 557x420
@80655882
don't reply to OP anymore. he's been sliding this point all day, just look in the archive
>>
>>80655882
>Are we on the wrong side of history?

The idea of a "right side of history" is a Marxist one, made up to support their beliefs. They believe that there are forces of history and that Marxism is the inevitable final stage of human social development.

There is no such thing as a side of history.
>>
>>80657874
This is the first I've posted this thread. I am genuinely concerned about the future. Do you think I am some reddit shill trying to convince you that the dinduz are gonna win u evil rayciss? No, I want to have a serious fucking discussion on the future of my country and how BLM will be seen in the eyes of my children and grandchildren. Fuck off.
>>
reading a history of Byzantine/Ottoman conflict at the moment

Ottomans clearly more based
>>
>>80658013
I know that, any serious red-pilled person knows that, hell any serious historian in general knows that. There are two sides.

But cultural marxism is being pushed in all the universities and higher education. Just a couple weeks ago in my summer class we had to attend a lecture about white privilege. I'm a biochemistry major, this was required for my general education. The system is being fucked with and I fear that people won't even question this in the near future.
>>
Yup... and this is weird because I was just thinking about this exact same thing earlier
>>
No anon, thats the future. For all we know, everything we thought was 'important' now will be a footnote to WW3 if that by whatever politics exist in the future.
There never was a truth, a good, there is only where you stand your ground and say enough and where you run.
If I am counted among some force in the world, I would prefer my own flag rather than a nations. I can't even process the amount of decisions a nation or culture has to do every day, why can't I just do my best to live for myself?
>>
I really believe that we are looking at a leftist-induced Dark Age, and within the next 100 years. Culturally, morally, ethnically, religiously, nationalistically, and courageously, we'll be dead. The only thing to make it worse is that now instead of having an Arab empire to spread the information from the East to the West, it's a bunch of dumb sandniggers blowing each other up over which guy was supposed to be emperor first, and the nigger/spic horde who will take over the world from the white man will be unwilling to work or listen to the advice of the Asian man. Our last hope is really Russia, China, the Poo in Loos, South Korea, and Japan. It's sad, but true.
At least we get to listen to fascist Italian songs while the world burns down completely and humanity as we know it ceases to exist!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h85vg_q6k1o
>>
>>80657739
I understand your argument, but think that while it is appropriate to equate between apartheid and segregation, it is not appropriate to equate between either of those two things and the current BLM situation. When I say "they have no legitimate grievance" I believe that this is an un-opinionated, factual statement. They live as full legal and political equals in a completely democratic society. In fact, it is so impossible to make the playing field more equal for them, that we have begun granting them institutional advantages such as affirmative action in order to counteract trends that appear normally (black underachievement and social dysfunction).

There can be no solution to the BLM problem other than black people accepting the fact that their out-of-control criminality is the reason for their disproportionate run-ins with the police. Until this simple truth is accepted, BLM will continue to fester like an open sore. It can never be a closed chapter of history because there is no happy ending that will validate its narrative.
>>
>>80655882
>Nelson Mandela
He blew up some shit, didn't kill a single person, the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>80655882
Do you think all this bullshit is just going to keep happening and no one's gonna stop?
When we'll be on the edge, we'll get a new leader to guide us.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.