[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will Hillary Clinton pick as her VP?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Who will Hillary Clinton pick as her VP?
>>
trump
>>
My vote is the Gay Mexican because she already has a woman card and doesn't need another one. Then again she can get the Lesbian card.
>>
>>80652821
there's no strategic purpose to picking the Adoring Fan from Oblivion

Spics will vote for her regardless, and the spics she wants to court (Cubans) aren't gonna care about some Chicano getting elected. Pick a Cuban to help you in Florida or a blue-collar pandering White guy to help you in the rust belt. Jim Webb would be the perfect VP
>>
File: 1456518036761.jpg (115 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1456518036761.jpg
115 KB, 900x600
Absolutely disgusting OP
>>
>>80652543
Herself.
>>
File: wIaKdBA.png (710 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
wIaKdBA.png
710 KB, 800x600
>>80653168
> adoring fan

>>
ONE WHO FIGHTS WITH BANKS HOPEFULLY. WE NEED A NATIVE AMERICAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE
>>
>>80653168
he wouldn't do it
>>
>>80652543

Warren.

Two vaginas, four boobs and the Native American vote.
>>
>>80652543
her sister, the Wicked Witch of the West
>>
>>80652543
I'm making a bold prediction that /pol/ can be witness to. She will pick a black woman in her mid to late forties who is from the progressive wing of the party, and she will pick her on the next few weeks, sometime before the convention in order to appease lingering Bernie bros.
>>
File: MichaelFlynnHappy.jpg (39 KB, 560x700) Image search: [Google]
MichaelFlynnHappy.jpg
39 KB, 560x700
>>80653275
Trump will choose a General. Judging from this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K7GSVYGdVE

and then Clinton will probably choose Castro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.