[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huns out of Ireland! Noisy 12th cunts!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Huns out of Ireland!

Noisy 12th cunts!!
>>
Fuck yer flegs dirty orange pompano
>>
>>80649493
>Huns
Aren't most of the Brits in Norn of Scottish descent and by extension of Ulster Irish ancestry by default? They're just returning to their ancient homeland Anon.
I mean, you oppressed us for 800 years. You raped, stole and even made the northern part of our island into your colony. I'd say you had some payback coming.
>>
>>80649493
Makes no difference. Violence, retards and general failure will always exist in Northern Ireland. There is a reason why neither the UK or Republic of Ireland wants it.

They will riot, blame their problems on someone else as they need violence to exist and then drink and burn stuff to riot some more with the dole money in hand. As predictable and as common as the weather
>>
>>80651203
>Violence, retards and general failure will always exist in Northern Ireland. There is a reason why neither the UK or Republic of Ireland wants it.

It sounds to me like the reason is that a bunch of foreigners from the next island over invaded and colonized over. That seems to be THE reason.
>>
The Nu-Real Official but not the old IRA IRA here, keep the noise down ye cunts ye.
Or I will invade and drive youse all back to Scotland.
>>
>>80651358
I know but what can you do. I live in Northern Ireland and literally cannot relate to anyone. It's do bad that I actually gave up on interacting with anyone as I expect idiotic ineptitude to come out.

If you live in Northern Ireland, just do what I'm doing which is dedicating everything to making shit loads of money and enjoying life to the full. Also laugh as the place gets wrecked by morons and how our politicians are so incompetent that they get nothing done.
>>
>>80651684
no offense lad but I'm seeing images of you lot burning tires and pallets when it isn't even Halloween. Bit stupid. What do you think about it?
>>
File: image.jpg (113 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
113 KB, 960x540
Happy 11th night you glorious sons of William.

Hope your parades are loud and proud tommorrow.

Keep your head high and your flegs higher.
>>
>>80652545
I'm not a loyalist nor a republican but I find the whole thing to be completely retarded. I feel like being insane is being sane in Northern Ireland.

I'm working towards being a barrister which will hopefully allow me to escape the forsaken place. If not, at least I can make a balls load of money off the cretins that constantly flow through the magistrate court (and some crown court ones as well).

Living in the Republic of Ireland must be great you know. I mean, to actually grow up around normal people in a normal setting.

I wish all the crap in Northern Ireland would stop but people are too bitter and twisted to do so.
>>
>>80652951
I'm sorry to hear that, didn't actually think it was that bad lad. Hopefully you get that barrister position you're going for.
>>
>>80653396
Thanks bro, just have to complete the Masters and I'll be there. I feel horrific though that I can't connect anyone. Everyone is so short-sighted it's almost like a comedy. A perpetual bitterness and a hatred to collaborate or even attempt to interact with others is looked down upon.

I mean I was on the train this afternoon and as usual it's complete silence; no word spoken and no one looks at each other but one man coughs and suddenly a dozen heads spin to see if something has happened. It's paranoia and tension times a hundred.

I'm just fed up of it. If everyone else wishes to die bitter, let them, at least I can be happy and make money of them.
>>
File: GAYLORDS OF BELFAST.jpg (45 KB, 400x288) Image search: [Google]
GAYLORDS OF BELFAST.jpg
45 KB, 400x288
>>80652757
this picture is the definition of whats wrong with your non country

>WE BURN SHET
>WE THROW SHET
>WE MARCH AND SHET

gets the shit kicked out of you for being such a dick

'uh the nationalist natives are angry at me, my im such the victim'

'England HELP! HEEELP!'
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.