[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey muricans. Do you get offended when someone calls your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (312 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 460x460
Hey muricans. Do you get offended when someone calls your country Murica? Or is it normal for you to disrespect your own country and heritage?
>>
>>80649196
id burn the flag if i wasnt so afraid of getting shot by a police officer desu. So i dont really give a fuck
>>
most of us prefer "the great satan"
>>
>>80649397
shut up you fucking nigger
>>
Nah, long as they don't get uppity when I start mentioning what a shithole their *snigger* "country" is
>>
>>80649196
more important question: is there a term for people in the UK?

i thought it was british, but i got a stern talking to from a man from nothern ireland how they're not british
>>
>>80649403
this one always made me laugh
>>
When you're in first place you don't care about the opinion of the people behind you
>>
File: New_York_Yankees3.jpg (84 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
New_York_Yankees3.jpg
84 KB, 1365x1024
>>80649196
>your own country and heritage

Not giving a shit about what Europeans think about us IS our heritage

Why do you think we call ourselves yankees?
>>
>>80649196

>he thinks we view the term Murica as an insult

The whole world rags on us, most of us don't give a shit about the opinions of lesser countries anymore.

It'd be like a grown man getting offended if a 4 year old called him a stupid head.
>>
>>80649196
I'd say it's pretty normal. The rebellious youth have been doing it since before I was born. About half of them grow up at some point.
>>
We literally don't give a single shit what you call us.
>>
>>80649196
We don't give a fuck.
>>
File: Beattodeath.gif (16 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Beattodeath.gif
16 KB, 200x200
>>80649196
Its more of a joke thats has been beat to death, its not offensive or funny.
>>
>>80649196
No it makes me sad instead and destroys my self esteem. I scarf down burgers and get more guns every time some asshole on the internet says this. It's a vicious cycle that we can't escape because of stereotype threat. I hope you're happy euros.
>>
>>80649690
British is fine, don't listen to that anyone from that fucking third-world area. Can't wait until they join up with the Republic of Ireland. Honestly, I'd be perfectly happy if it was just Scotland and England, but I suppose the Welsh are okay.
>>
I get annoyed when Americans call their own country "Murica". Like why the fuck are you here if you have no fucking respect for your own nation?
>>
File: 1467238791857.gif (927 KB, 470x251) Image search: [Google]
1467238791857.gif
927 KB, 470x251
>>80649690
That's because the British only refers to people from Great Britain, which is the actual island itself with England, Scotland, and Wales on it. Northern Irish people are from the UK, but they're from the island of Ireland, therefore they're Irish, not British. That guy should have given you the BoD though, he sounds like a dick.
>>
File: 1457510235598.jpg (115 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1457510235598.jpg
115 KB, 720x960
It's a meme, and like all memes, normies use it alot over here instead of actually being creative or funny.

I don't find it insulting, just tiring that people can't think of clever things to say

It's like when someone sees something they like and they just go "dat x tho!"; just a completely robotic, unfunny, overused, stale joke
>>
>does murica bother you

this exists

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmoeZHnOJKA
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.