[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I'm literally shaking why do libs say this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1428434794280s.jpg (6 KB, 250x247) Image search: [Google]
1428434794280s.jpg
6 KB, 250x247
>I'm literally shaking

why do libs say this?
>>
Probably because their shaking
>>
>>80646377

they're*

god damn liberals.
>>
>>80645726
Because their fragile worldview is crumbling.
>>
They don't understand their emotions because they automatic reactions as a result of MSM conditioning.
>>
Literally shaking as I read this thread

I can't even
>>
>>80645726
Well, probably that he isn't using the verb "shaking" in it's figurative meaning.
>>
File: 1464819388557.gif (451 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1464819388557.gif
451 KB, 320x240
>>80645726

BECAUSE THEY LITERALY CANT BELIEVE SOMEONE WOULD DARE TO HAVE A DIFFERING OPINION TO THEIR OWN

ITS LIKE SERIOUSLY? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? I LITERALLY CANT EVEN. IM SHAKING.
>>
>>80645726

Because they need to distance themselves from those lightweight poser liberals that only pretend to be illogically passionate about their opinions.

"Oh, you're 'a bit worried' about the way this country is heading? WELL I LITERALLY PISSED MYSELF WITH FEAR IMAGINING A TRUMP PRESIDENCY, BEFORE CRYING MYSELF INTO A LITTLE NAP! GET ON MY LEVEL, YOU PANSY!"
>>
>>80646377

>their
>not they're

I'm literally shaking I really just can't even
>>
>>80645726
Because they can't even
>>
>>80645726
They're Weak
Made that way by years of sheepish brainwashing.
>>
They're so weakminded that they literally tremble at the thought of different opinions
>>
>>80645726
Because they think cowardice is a virtue, and that being emotionally overwhelmed is a sign of child-like authenticity, so they signal it thinking that it gives them strength in an arguement.
>>
>>80647696
Winner.
>>
>>80645726
Because they think we will correlate their level of outrage with them being right
>>
>>80645726
the media plays on their emotions and it genuinely gets to them
>>
>>80645726
IM LITERALLY SHAKING WTF I HATE LIBERALS NOW
>>
They are so disconnected from reality that anything that doesnt go with their logic and reasoning causes them to malfunction like some sort of robot.
>>
>>80645726
They've been told their whole life that some things are off limits, and that you're not allowed to think in certain ways. When they are told things which they believe are immoral to think the only response is emotion, because what else can they do without changing the way that they think?
>No facts to support their viewpoints
>Can't change their views based on the facts.
>>
File: daatta.jpg (63 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
daatta.jpg
63 KB, 700x467
>>80647696
fucking kek
>>
>>80645726
>>I'm literally shaking

They never take the vibrators out of their ass
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.