[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS TIME TO MAKE HISTORY, SHARE THIS - Bernie needs YOU to show
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: berno.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1800) Image search: [Google]
berno.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1800
the comment section is pure gold

https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/4scwkb/its_time_to_make_history_share_this_bernie_needs/
>>
Uh oh. I have a bad feeling someone will die there. Stay safe.
>>
File: 1466312921558.png (218 KB, 300x366) Image search: [Google]
1466312921558.png
218 KB, 300x366
>>80643685
Yes, further divide the Democratic Party.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 720x720
>bernie rally to show that bernie stands up to the establishment
>the day bernie drops out and starts to shill4hill

Is this supposed to cause a mass suicide or brainwash his useful idiots?
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 742x356) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 742x356
>when has Bernie gone against his word?
>2000 wall street deregulation
>2010 sabotaged ron pauls bank audit

How retarded are these people and why do they get highlighted names with microphones next to them?
>>
"Featuring Hillary Clinton from the Prison series"
>>
I was under the impression that his campaign was over?

Christ, these people are totally delusional. Are they still throwing money at him?

>just donated $100, match me XXD
>>
File: CUCK.png (8 KB, 928x113) Image search: [Google]
CUCK.png
8 KB, 928x113
Are they becoming self aware?

Or are they just that shallow?

Would love to see this guys employment record.
>>
File: image.jpg (666 KB, 1936x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
666 KB, 1936x1936
>>80648060
Berning all your money is the ultimate form of virtue signalling to others that you are "on the right side of history"
>>
>>80648440

There's maybe 5%, and I'm being generous, of Bernouts who'll be angry when (not if) he endorses her. The rest will shrug and agree Hillary is better than le ebul Nazi Hitler Drumpf.
>>
>>80648763
There's literally nothing in it for him at this point, he's been cucked out of everything he wanted by the dem establishment. Why bend the knee now?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.