[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black Lives Matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13
File: _90345723_mediaitem90345722.jpg (10 KB, 320x196) Image search: [Google]
_90345723_mediaitem90345722.jpg
10 KB, 320x196
Changes that we want. Feel free to disprove me.

1. We want cops to be held accountable ANY time a suspect is shot whether guilty or not. This includes investigations as to why SO MANY video and other evidence mysteriously goes missing whenever police brutality is suspected.
2. We need police officers to stop drawing guns at the slightest moment, as well as many of their other abusive tactics. Philandro Castile, Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray, etc. All people whom were shot or otherwise executed by police even though evidence shows that they posed no threat.
3. We need to not only deal with implicit bias in the police force, but also explicit bias. I can not tell you how many times I see articles of cops having ties to White Supremacist organizations, using offensive language, openly admitting to brutalizing Black and Latino people, ignoring emergencies and cases surrounding PoC victims, etc. And in many cases, they get away with it. That shit needs to stop.
4. The Blue Lives Matter bill is not only offensive in name, but based on a riddiculous concept. A hate crime is a crime directed towards an oppressed group. The police are not oppressed.
5. I'm sick of so many people getting arrested for resisting arrest without any indication of what they were being arrested for in the first place. Case in point, Sandra Bland.
>>
File: download.jpg (13 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
13 KB, 271x186
6. Courts disproportionately imprison Black and Latino people for crimes as opposed to their white counterparts.
6.5: some would argue that the number is higher, which is why I say "disporportinately". When you compare the amount of a group in the country, and the amount that commits crimes, indication of bias appears.
7. We also need to fix the prison industry which is nothing more than a legal form of slavery at this point.
8. We need to address cultural problems too. Latino and Black people are seen as criminals due to unfair stereotypes. When white people actually commit more crimes than any other group in America (fbi database compares).
9. The media is also to blame. Words such as "thug", "terrorist", "illegal immigrant", etc are disporportinately used for Black, MidEast/Muslim, and Latino people respectively. News stations also have a habit of trying to have consumers empathize with criminals. Mike Brown is a thug, but Dylan Roof was a quiet boy whom loved his dog? Violent crimes against white people are censored on the news, but not as much with Black people. A domestic White shooter is a "lone gunman" or an "isolated incident", but when a Muslim person does the same thing, people speculate whether they had ties to Islamic Radical groups despite initial information indicating thusly.
10. We need people to stop pretending that all of these problems are new, that people are just "playing the race card", and that police treat everyone equally. Police brutality against minorities goes back to Segregation, Slavery, frak it goes back all the way to when this nation was founded, and the unfair treatment of PoC by local militias, the US army, and governments. It is not an new problem, it is a problem that continues to persist.

These are all things that can be easily Googled and researched. The main purpose of BLM can be found on their website, in their hashtags, in news outlets, in blogposts, etc. And their really isn't that much to comb through.
>>
Someone post the statistics of Black on Black murder compared to Police murder so I can laugh at the OP.

Also I'm a leaf so I'm taking the bait.
>>
>>80641597

We'll consider your ideas once niggers stop disproportionately create crime and are a drain on society.
>>
File: 1467307465561.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1467307465561.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>80641597
>>80641754
>>
>>80641597
>1. We want cops to be held accountable ANY time a suspect is shot whether guilty or not.

Why would you punish a police officer for shooting someone that is guilty?
>>
>>80641597
>1. We want cops to be held accountable ANY time a suspect is shot whether guilty or not.

This doesn't make sense.

>This includes investigations as to why SO MANY video and other evidence mysteriously goes missing whenever police brutality is suspected.

Don't need investigations as to why, they're obviously corrupt, destroying evidence.

>2. We need police officers to stop drawing guns at the slightest moment,

There's a video that shows how fast a perp can close the distance, guns drawn is more than justified, but guns at people's heads is fucked up.

>as well as many of their other abusive tactics.

yep, but you need to specify.

>3. We need to not only deal with implicit bias in the police force, but also explicit bias

Too bad on this count, niggers behave as niggers, stereo types are valid born out time and again by behavior.

>White Supremacist organizations,

Top kek, bullshit.

> using offensive language,

Don't care you safe place faggot.

>openly admitting to brutalizing Black and Latino people

Agree, police brutality needs to stop

>ignoring emergencies and cases surrounding PoC victims

I hate you pigs, save me pigs.

>The Blue Lives Matter bill is not only offensive in name

fuckoff losers

>but based on a riddiculous concept.

pigs with the concept of not killing pigs, ridiculous.

> A hate crime

is bullshit that shouldn't exist, any such bullshit "laws" need to be removed.

>5. I'm sick of so many people getting arrested for resisting arrest without any indication of what they were being arrested for in the first place.

Agree absolutely.
>>
>>80641754
> Courts disproportionately imprison Black and Latino

If we got rid of spice and niggers, White America crime rate would be lower than Belgium. You are the criminals.

>nothing more than a legal form of slavery at this point.

all those prison products flooding the market, oh wait, no.

>Latino and Black people are seen as criminals due to unfair stereotypes

lol, no. need to stop covering up how crime is almost all spics and niggers. Stop the fed cover up of label you spics and niggers as White so that crime stats show "see White people commit a lot of crimes too!" nonsense.

>The media is also to blame.

jew propaganda covers up your crimes with 'youths' etc.

> disporportinately used for Black, MidEast/Muslim

dumbass.

> police treat everyone equally. Police brutality against

thug pigs aren't being dainty with Whites, they're being murderers and thugs just the same.

>unfair treatment of PoC by local militias, US army

lolwut?
>>
>>80641597
I want cops to kill niggers
checkmate
>>
>>80641597
>>80641754
Fuck off, cop killer.
>>
Crack lifes matter is just a pawn for building the police state. Police shot anyone nowdays. Niggers are worthless hence the police state can tell us their protecting us from niggers when they do illegal shit.
>>
>>80641597
>>80641754
COP KILLER
BETTER YOU THAN ME
>>
>>80642963
There are many different areas that need to be accounted for. for example, in cases where evidence shows that force was not necessary, cops are convicted (Tamir Rice, Freddie Gray). When evidence goes missing or is altered, cops are investigated for possible tampering. When a court rules someone's death under police custody unlawful, the cops whom placed her under custody are held responsible (Sandra Bland). And the biggest one, when a cop is being investigated for brutality and/or other unlawful practices, they DON'T get paid leave.
>>
>>80646244
Every time I see a cop kill another nigger it brightens up my day.
>>
>>80641597
The entire movement is based on lies. You're a puppet of far left globalists. Learn to think critically or fuck off and die.
>>
"Black-on-black crime" is a myth. It is a name with a negative connotation given to intraracial crime amongst black people. You scarcely hear crimes committed to whites by other whites dubbed "white-on-white-crime."

Not to mention, that police killings are disproportionate in terms of race. According to the Washington Post, 990 people were killed by police in 2015. While whites make up approximately 60-65% of the population, they were only 494 of these police caused deaths- while the 13% black population accounted for 258 of the victims, and the hispanic 15% accounted for 172. Also from the Post, at the time of writing this, 515 people were murdered by police so far in 2016, 239 of which were white, and 124 of which were black, a still disproportionate ratio.

According to the Post's 2015 database, 394/494 of the white victims were deemed a high threat level (e.g. firing upon/attempting to attack the officer with a weapon), while 183/258 black victims were considered a high threat.

When looking at intraracial crime rates, that is crime within a race, very high percentages of crimes are actually perpetrated by members of the same race (approx. mid-80% for whites, and low-90% for blacks, according to the 2013 FBI crime statistics). And although the ratio of black and white crime is disproportionate to the population, most of it can be attributed to the much lower per-capita wealth of blacks when compared to whites, and the fact that much of the black population lives in urban centers where racist policies and systems have historically kept blacks disenfranchised. (don't even have to cite this, take a history class if this is somehow unknown to you).

Sources used:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings-2016/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/national/police-shootings/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2016/07/11/arent-more-white-people-than-black-people-killed-by-police-yes-but-no/?utm_term=.39a0a7bc40fb
>>
>>80641597
>Changes that we want. Feel free to disprove me.

disprove demands?
>>
File: 1465765042539.gif (1 MB, 616x5370) Image search: [Google]
1465765042539.gif
1 MB, 616x5370
>>80641597
>>
>>80641597
No one gives a single fuck what you want until you stop killing white people at a 12.5x rate that white people kill you. Also you kill eachother at a 70x rate that white people kill you. So honestly go fuck yourselves.
>>
>>80641597
Can we fake her death?
>>
Shut the fuck up
>>
>>80641597
Lies upon lies upon lies. How about you and your BLM friends go sort it out within your community first and massively reduce the black on black homicides, which is the biggest cause of black civilian deaths. You all don't care about your own folk, why should we?
>>
File: p13963_p_v8_aa.jpg (436 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p13963_p_v8_aa.jpg
436 KB, 960x1440
>>80641597

you shitheads should take advantage and train with rifles, it will keep you out of jail,

why do you think blacks and latinos are arrested in disproportionate numbers? what can non felons do legally that is illegal for felons to do besides vote and hold a rifle?

last thing if you have so much sway with Obama why aren't you pressuring him to reschedule marijuana? wouldn't that be something that would overwhelmingly help black people while also being seen as a positive by most non black people?

get off your ass and stop saying the police are not oppressed, the police stand for law and order in our culture, yes some of them do wrong but if you don't have law and order you have nothing, also aren't cops the bad guy in every film made since 1990?
>>
File: 1468002613884.gif (2 MB, 320x179) Image search: [Google]
1468002613884.gif
2 MB, 320x179
>>80641754
>Courts disproportionately imprison Black and Latino people for crimes as opposed to their white counterparts
>some would argue that the number is higher, which is why I say "disporportinately". When you compare the amount of a group in the country, and the amount that commits crimes, indication of bias appears.
>We need to address cultural problems too. Latino and Black people are seen as criminals due to unfair stereotypes
>>
>>80641597

Most deaths that you protest are justified, ergo your actual goal is to neuter the police and/or legalize black crime.
>>
>>80646819
yeah, sure bud

When do you get to the part about mo money fo them programs? That's what it all boils down to, after all. Make people hire diversity consultants. "Diversify" the police force. All code for hiring darkies in make-work positions.
>>
fucking ridiculous how easily history repeats itself, BLM bro should start up with some counter agenda ideas in his meetings and watch how quick they Fred Hampton his ass

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wG9KHk8iPVY
>>
>>80647231
>Latino and Black people are seen as criminals due to unfair stereotypes

Latino and black people are seen as criminals because they're fucking stupid, they fall for the gibs play where they get a check from the government so long as they don't get a job, basically they got tricked by democrats into building a crime machine, because they think a couple bucks from uncle sam is worth degrading your people's reputation
>>
>>80641597

how does it feel that your movement's sponsor controls every facet of government? guy who's cutting your checks could literally ban cops from shooting blacks if he wanted to

and you still take his money and do his bidding like a retarded asshole
>>
>>80646244
I agree with a lot of what you're saying. It's obvious that cops are sometimes too trigger happy, poorly trained, and have killed people that pose no real threat, although I disagree that this is racially motivated.

Also, innocent until proven guilty. You can't simply deprive an officer of his income merely because he's being investigated. This could really fuck over some innocent people.
>>
>>80641597
>>80641754
>Answer: We don't care about niggers
>>
>>80641597
>>
>>80648349
>fucking ramen noodles all snaggled up in her apeschnozz
>>
>>80641597
Shock collars for Basketball Americans sounds like a solution to all of your problems.
>Courts disproportionately imprison Black and Latino people for crimes as opposed to their white counterparts.
stop committing a disproportionate amount of crime then.
>>
>>80646244
>When a court rules someone's death under police custody unlawful, the cops whom placed her under custody are held responsible (Sandra Bland)
she committed suicide you idiot.

cops use suicide vests all of the time. She just killed herself because she was as mentally ill as you.
>>
File: 1458243642907.jpg (87 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1458243642907.jpg
87 KB, 800x800
>>80641597
>how many times I see articles of cops having ties to White Supremacist organizations, using offensive language
>offensive language
>White Supremacist organizations cuz (((articles))) in nigger prolly fb and twitter rumors... we see how this works from south africa to the us....

>THEY WOULD ALL DIE HERE
Death by bantz, and realizing that everyone is actually laughing at you for being a nigger. Comments on streets such as "DAMNIT I DIDN'T KNOW IT HAD BURNED DOWN HERE!" I can go on...

>OK so the cop thing
really, they do this, they spread rumors on twitter, facebook, tumblr and take it for truth.
>>
File: based nixon.jpg (412 KB, 1533x1080) Image search: [Google]
based nixon.jpg
412 KB, 1533x1080
>>80641597
>>80641754

You know what's great about most of these demands? They could be satisfied by joining the police force and being the change you want to see in your community. The Dallas police chief hit the nail on the head when he said "We have openings, if you want better cops, apply to become one!"

But of course blacks won't do that, they want white people to "fix" their problems, not take responsibility for their own culture.
>>
File: CUTUOJQUEAAyVnF.jpg (27 KB, 285x300) Image search: [Google]
CUTUOJQUEAAyVnF.jpg
27 KB, 285x300
>>80641754
>When white people actually commit more crimes than any other group in America (fbi database compares).

fucking delusional apes... do they not understand math, seriously. Or are they just ignoring calculating the % of population of niggers and humans?
>>
File: image.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
image.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>80641597
Fuck what is this pic?

Reminds me of the guy with the tank. Y'know the guy I mean.
>>
>>80646244
Hey faggot the Freddie Gray case is aquitting the cops in that case:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/public-safety/judge-to-deliver-verdict-for-police-officer-charged-with-murder-in-freddie-gray-case/2016/06/22/7a0e015b-3b12-4294-8b72-84a36e1715cd_story.html
>>
File: fuckyouniggerhulk.jpg (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
fuckyouniggerhulk.jpg
92 KB, 800x800
>>80641597
>>
>>80646819
>"Black-on-black crime" is a myth. It is a name with a negative connotation given to intraracial crime amongst black people. You scarcely hear crimes committed to whites by other whites dubbed "white-on-white-crime."

The amazing bulk of crime involving blacks is black-on-black. The term 'black-on-black' is being used because it's specifically referencing intraracial crime. BLM specifically only cares about police killing blacks, despite the fact that it is an incredible minority of black murder victims.

>Not to mention, that police killings are disproportionate in terms of race.

As is black crime.

>When looking at intraracial crime rates, that is crime within a race, very high percentages of crimes are actually perpetrated by members of the same race (approx. mid-80% for whites, and low-90% for blacks, according to the 2013 FBI crime statistics).

Right, so it's a bigger issue.

>And although the ratio of black and white crime is disproportionate to the population, most of it can be attributed to the much lower per-capita wealth of blacks when compared to whites

Not true. Even accounting for income level, blacks still commit more crime proportionately.

>the fact that much of the black population lives in urban centers where racist policies and systems have historically kept blacks disenfranchised. (don't even have to cite this, take a history class if this is somehow unknown to you).

I guess this is more arguable, but can you point to any policies within the last 40 years that demonstrate this?

>>80651665
They argue proportions when it benefits them, absolute values when it doesn't
>muh more whites on welfare!
>>
File: 1445291482578.gif (854 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1445291482578.gif
854 KB, 352x240
>>80641597
>>80641754
>>
>>80644845
>There's a video that shows how fast a perp can close the distance, guns drawn is more than justified
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9igSoJHEdUo
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.