[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is the average Trump supporter, huh? https://youtu.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6
File: trumpsupporter.jpg (285 KB, 1056x710) Image search: [Google]
trumpsupporter.jpg
285 KB, 1056x710
so this is the average Trump supporter, huh?

https://youtu.be/ups4FeSuHvY

>build dat wall for me!
>TRUUUUUMP!
>TRUMP!
>>
>GO FUCKING MAKE MY TORTILLA MOTHERFUCKER
>>
>average
>>
HIGH ENERGY
>>
yeah dude, Trump is the go to candidate for alphas and frat bros.

Deal with it, nerd
>>
>>80638849
This
>>
>>80638650
I mean I guess the average is fatter
>>
>>80638221

Why the fuck do people think tats like that look cool? He could of looked like based Aryan man. Instead he looks like your typical roaded up gym monkey.
>>
>tfw super bad gyno despite never doing any roids
>haven't been topless infront of another person in the last 6 years

Pretty close to ending it, senpai, NHS doesn't do breast surgery unless you're a tranny or a woman.
>>
>>80639191
Nope.
>>
>>80639583
>be tranny
>get a boobjob from the state because you feel better that way
>be a man with gyno
>tough luck, pal
>>
http://thetab.com/us/2016/06/22/the-go-cook-my-burrito-bitch-guy-speaks-out-24331

he did an interview recently
>>
>>80638221
Don't expect to find any high IQ Bernie or Trump supporters.
>>
he is cool
>>
File: mutant philosopher.jpg (84 KB, 625x460) Image search: [Google]
mutant philosopher.jpg
84 KB, 625x460
>leave humanity behind
>become a Trump supporter
>>
>>80638221
Jesus I need a trump supporter bf like that.
>>
>>80638221
>average burguer
>6feet gym dude
no way, norway
>>
>>80639823
To be honest I'm getting to the point where I'm going to go down and tell them it's giving me anxiety and depression, which isn't even a lie at this point.

Have to wear a vest or base layer underneath everything or it shows through my top, can only wear tops with patterns or dark colours to mask it. Can't wear white shirts, etc., without a thick vest on underneath, even in 30 degree weather. Can't go swimming, get sores on them if I try to go running, etc.
>>
>>80640077
You're such a complainer.
>>
>>80640077
Did you use to be/are fat? Is it just the estrogen? How much does the surgery cost?
>>
alpha men always lean right
>>
File: haytham.jpg (28 KB, 344x335) Image search: [Google]
haytham.jpg
28 KB, 344x335
>>80638221
I fucking love this guy
>>
>>80640638
Wouldn't say I'm fat but I'm not skinny, 70kg @ 176cm.

I've never done roids (don't even have the confidence to go to a gym wearing anything other than a sweater which kind of defeats the purpose), had it since I was 15/16, so assuming it's hormonal/pubertal.

Think surgery is like 3 grand, I think if it fucks you up emotionally you can try and get the NHS to cover it, I know roid heads who've gotten it through taking Test and they lied about it and got surgery for free. Your case needs to go before a tribunal or some shit and they decide if they're going to let it be done through the NHS.

Thing is my anxiety about it is so fucking bad I can't bring myself to go to see the doctor about it.
>>
>>80641017
>>80640638
Also forgot to mention I'm cutting my weight down to see if that somehow sorts it out before trying to go to the doctor, but I don't think it's a fat issue because my nips are absolutely fine when I get out the shower and they harden up, but I don't know if that's dependent on if its fat or not.
>>
>>80638221
Oh my god that's my dad
>>
File: 1234132317739.jpg (135 KB, 519x600) Image search: [Google]
1234132317739.jpg
135 KB, 519x600
>COOK MY BURRITO

chad is fucking pissed
>>
>>80638221

HIGH TEST ALPHA MALE SUPPORT TRUMPS

Nu-males on suicide watch
>>
>Testosteronus alpha nationalist
I see nothing wrong about this.
>>
>>80638221
FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKK

YYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
ReGreatification Incoming
>>
>>80639704
Ok wow you sure showed me. Go drink some corn syrup to celebrate btfo the euroshill
>>
File: hormones.png (275 KB, 1184x622) Image search: [Google]
hormones.png
275 KB, 1184x622
>that guy
>>
>>80641230
Well cutting might help, but you really aren't that fat, I'm 68kg at 173cm, though mostly muscle. Better start saving up for that surgery bro, or you could just try to stop giving a fuck. We all have flaws and most people focus on their own much more than on other people
>>
>>80638221
If it were, the race war is going to be even more lop sided than it already is.
>>
>>80638221
OP confirmed for being a twig with cuck glasses. What a faggot!
>>
>>80642348
Nah, this gyno is beyond something I can just get over, my nipples are puffy as fuck.

To be honest it's fucking my up so mentally (to the point I'm pretty sure I'm developing an eating order trying to diet it away, had 3 small meals in the last week, absolutely 0 snacks), that the doctors will probably give me surgery if I work up the courage to go and see them.

But I'm going to try and see if cutting might sort it out.
>>
>>80638221
> GO FUCKING COOK MY BURRITO BITCH
> GO FUCKING MAKE MY TORTILLA MOTHERFUCKER
This guy's great, definitely Officer material for the Trump Legion
>>
Americans are pussies, they just talk.
For the past 3 years I hear white Americans say "we gonna get you" , "don't wake us up" blah blah blah rubbish.
They have been cucked to the maximum and still can't and wont do shit.
>>
>>80639364
>Instead he looks like your typical roaded up gym monkey.

Roided up? He just looks like anyone if they kept themselves fit and healthy. Try going to the gym sometime, nerd.
>>
>>80638221
GO PREP THE BULL YOU FUCKING PUSSY!!!!! MADE IN THE USA, BABY! WHERE IS MY IKEA BITCH? I'LL KICK YOUR ASS AND FUCK YOUR WHOLE FAMILY MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>80638221
Even the betas in Europe getting keked by based Chad.
>>
File: Brevik.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Brevik.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
>>80642335
Fuck off degenerate.
>>
>>80642543
anon, I just want to let you know that you're not alone in the struggle against gyno.

I developed gyno unexpectedly during march/april. I lift, but I've never touched steroids or any other drugs. No fucking idea it started happening. Went to get blood work drawn and all my labs are normal too.

Right now it's not *too* bad because I have a muscular chest that helps disguise the gyno, but light solid-colored shirts are a definite no-no. And now I have to be conscientious about taking my shirt off when my nipples are puffy.

I'm probably going to wind up paying a couple grand for the surgery at some point in a year or two. There's still the possibility of it going away on its own if it hasn't been there very long. We'll see.
>>
>>80643133
Yeah, it's fucking me up to the point where my supervisor's position opened up at work and I'm more than qualified for it (in fact other people have been asking me why I didn't put in for it), and the reason is because I'd have to wear a fucking white shirt every day and that's a massive no-no with the state of my puffy nipples.

Doing a bit more research to see if it might just be fat related but to be honest I kind of want to get it treated as soon as possible, because the doctor puts you on months and months of medication before you get put on the surgery waiting list (if you're lucky enough), which is like 6-18 months.

I don't leave the house if I'm not working because of how self-conscious I am, if I do I wear atleast a jacket over a dark shirt, never just a shirt by itself.
>>
>>80643133

stop eating gluten for the puffy nips fellow lifting breh
>>
to be fair, anyone who likes a politician that much is already pretty retarded
>>
>>80643722
You realize your body doesn't absorb proteins, right? You fucking digest them and absorb leucine, glycine, aspartate, etc. This is total bro science

>>80643462
You can tell if it's actual gyno vs just fat by squeezing underneath the nipple and seeing if you can feel a rubbery lump. That means there's an actual breast gland growing. You'd also experience tenderness (and possibly pain). If it's just fat, you're not going to feel a lump under there. Are you fat?

As far as clothes, I'd also recommend wearing casual button down shirts more often. They will help hide it. Just get checkered or plaid patterns or striped or something.
>>
>>80644297
I'm not fat but I could lose some weight, I'm in like skinnyfat territory at the moment.

The lack of tenderness and lumps under my nipples is what's making me doubt if it's full blown gyno or just insanely puffy nipples, which is why I'm cutting as quickly as I can to try and find out.
>>
>>80644297

Bro science 101
>>
>>80644515
Yeah, it's probably just fat (aka pseudogynecomastia) if there was never any pain and you can't feel any lump. Trust me, you'd know.

If that's the case, losing the weight should do the trick. HOWEVER, I must warn you that you shouldn't try to lose it too quickly by going on a crash diet or starving yourself or anything like that. One of the known causes of actual gyno is malnutrition/starvation. This is because starvation fucks up your testosterone levels, but doesn't really affect your estrogen. So your estrogen:testosterone ratio increases which leads to boob growth. So don't keep it conservative and go 500 kcal less per day than your daily requirements.
>>
>>80642601
No, roared up. He does his road work, the jogs, the sprints, the shadow boxing, the works, kid. Come by ol' Vinnie Denito's gym if ya wanna see a real warrior's sport
>>
>>80639364
You will never be able to attract women and slay as much pussy as he does.

Fuckin bernout
>>
>>80645570
Roaded up REEEE FUCKING PHONE REEEE GONNA NEED TA HIT THE BAG AFTA THIS ONE REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>80642601
I know this is a troll.
I just wanted to let you know that I know you are a troll.
If I know many others know aswell.
3/10 though.
Try without the angry attitude that so many people try to troll with. It's like a warning sign.
Good luck next time!
>>
He's rocking those Illidan Stormrage tats
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.