[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If the NSA is so bad then why hasn't anything bad came from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: NSA.jpg (218 KB, 1000x980) Image search: [Google]
NSA.jpg
218 KB, 1000x980
If the NSA is so bad then why hasn't anything bad came from their actions?

Even after the leaks.

Just leftists whining.
>>
>>80637845

lol

>what is self-censorship
>>
File: conspiracy_ventura_jones.jpg (32 KB, 468x356) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy_ventura_jones.jpg
32 KB, 468x356
>If the NSA is so bad then why hasn't anything bad came from their actions?

Because they have someone else do their dirty work
>>
>>80638194

How?
>>
They're necessary. How do you think terrorist attacks are thwarted before they even begin? Every country has their version of the NSA.
>>
Regardless. imagine 20 years from now and imagining some political elite roasting your ass illegally (but not illegal in the future) with info brought up by internet surfing
>>
>>80638834
I'm not a degenerate so I don't have anything to worry about.
>>
I love how the whole MUH GUNZ argument is based on overthrowing tyranny but all of the same rednecks gladly looked the other way when it came to light that the government was spying was on everyone
>>
File: MetroPolice_pickupthatcan.jpg (56 KB, 250x275) Image search: [Google]
MetroPolice_pickupthatcan.jpg
56 KB, 250x275
>>80638320
>In August 2013, a report by Reuters revealed that the Special Operations Division (SOD) of the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration advises DEA agents to practice parallel construction when creating criminal cases against Americans that are actually based on NSA warrantless surveillance.[1] The use of illegally obtained evidence is generally inadmissible under the fruit of the poisonous tree doctrine.[2]
>>
>>80639097

>breaking laws
>>
>>80638194

It takes time and money to find something with all the data, they're not going to waste thise resources on small time criminals, they'd spend it in the real problems.
>>
>>80639357
It all fun and jokes until they have sufficiently advanced enough AI combing throught all the stuff pointing out all the people who have stuff worth stealing
>>
NSA is based desu
>>
>>80639097
Parallel construction makes my blood boil.

And now the SCOTUS ruled that illegally obtained evidence can be used a month ago.

just fuck my 4th amendment up
>>
>>80637845
probably silly of me, but I trust CIA's intentions more than NSA.

picture our country, surrounded by a ring of rifleman.
CIA - rifles aimed outwards,
they may do some dodgy fucked up shit from time to time, but it's aimed outwards, and usually (from the goal of American security) well intended

NSA, same map, same ring of guys, rifles aimed inwards.
Hall monitors, snitches, secret police shit, all of which I have a visceral dislike (too put it mildly) of.
>>
>>80638974
You're on 4chan aren't you?
>>
Probably because they planted their own "leaks". The things that are truly classified, and important to keep secret, are exactly the things you won't hear about.
>>
>>80637845
Just leftists whining? I think those on the right whine more... They hate it too (Muh freedom) and pay more attention...
>>
>>80641396
Former NSA employee here. CIA is way worse than NSA. NSA never did shit like poison entire town's water supply with LSD.
>>
>>80645486
this?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1951_Pont-Saint-Esprit_mass_poisoning
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.