[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which country does /pol/ hate more? Romania or Sweden?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: cuck.jpg (80 KB, 580x649) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
80 KB, 580x649
Which country does /pol/ hate more? Romania or Sweden?
>>
File: new bridann.jpg (76 KB, 581x592) Image search: [Google]
new bridann.jpg
76 KB, 581x592
>>80633650
probably sweden, but i think otherwise.
>>
>>80633650
Canada
>>
>>80633650
Sweden, because I have first-hand experience with their degeneracy and refugee-pandering.

I don't really know much about Romania.
>>
>>80633650
Swedistan.
>>
Sweden becuase they're a bunch of cucks unlike Romania.
>>
>>80633650
Romanians are Christians and Europeans. Sweden is an African country.
>>
File: bscap0001.jpg (147 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
bscap0001.jpg
147 KB, 1280x720
whats with the hate on Romania?
>>
File: 1458777118738.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1458777118738.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>80633650
>>
>>80633650
Some time ago, I would definitely say Romania.

But now that Romania is nordic and Sweden isn't, I have to say that Romania is Bromania.
>>
>>80633650
Romania of course.

Sweden is pretty awesome, I respect them.

Romanian is a gypsy shithole.
>>
File: 224222076_bde66e60a7.jpg (204 KB, 431x500) Image search: [Google]
224222076_bde66e60a7.jpg
204 KB, 431x500
>>80633650
Romania. Anyone that actually believes Sweden is worse probably sperg out as soon as they see an African (as if they're worse than gypsies anyway),

Also Romanians tend to be uppity shitposters. Swedes can have some good banter.
>>
>>80634480
>>80634488
I'm romanian too but I noticed /pol/ is always making fun of romania and calling us dirty gypsies
>>
>>80634566
I'd take a gypsy over a roach anytime.
>>
File: 1398680349800.jpg (17 KB, 199x229) Image search: [Google]
1398680349800.jpg
17 KB, 199x229
>>80634480
>>80634714
>>80634488

This is what you get for being backstabbing, thieving, land stealing turkrape babies.
>>
File: vladpepe.jpg (47 KB, 564x695) Image search: [Google]
vladpepe.jpg
47 KB, 564x695
>>80633650
Sweden, at least Romania had Vlad the Impaler based kebab remover, Sweden historically has always cucked for Kebab.
>>
>>80634794
fuck off gypsyshit

kill yourself, make America better again by doing so
>>
>>80633650
romania is a wasteland. we hate sweden because they ruined a perfectly good place. same with germany
>>
i don't really hate sweden. they can be annoying at times, but their obnoxiousness doesn't come close to romanians who all seem to be stupid retards
>>
>>80634918
>This is what you get for being backstabbing, thieving, land stealing turkrape babies.

0/10 bait
>>
/pol/ dislikes Romania because of their propensity to claim grandiose historical achievements.

>WE WUZ DACIANS
>FIRST PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WERE ROMANIANS
>WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (this one makes no sense and is pretty hilarious)

and my favourite

>WE WERE PART OF THE BULGARIAN-ROMANIAN EMPIRE (literally never mentioned anywhere except Romanian propaganda textbooks lol.... which is mind boggling since Romania didn't exist back then and their territory was inhabited by Bulgarians and random Asian horse tribes like Pechenegs, but hey what can I say)

/pol/ HATES Sweden for the spineless cuckery, literally the first European Caliphate.

I'd say Hate > Dislike.
>>
File: codreanu.jpg (7 KB, 176x262) Image search: [Google]
codreanu.jpg
7 KB, 176x262
sweden.
>>
>>80634480
Shitty forced memes
>>
>>80635367
but sweden isn't all like that, right? i'm pretty sure the cuckery is just in places like stockholm
>>
>>80635814
They have 9 million population with 1 million mudslimes, Mohammed is the most popular name, 8/10 kids in kindergarten are black and/or muslim.

You tell me.
>>
>>80635979
i imagine that's mostly concentrated in the largest cities. northern sweden can't be all that bad
>>
>>80634794
turkey actually has the most gypsies than any other country
>>
File: Capture.jpg (20 KB, 789x98) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
20 KB, 789x98
>>80636161
It's everywhere except in remote villages. Pic related, from today.
>>
>>80633650
I don't like Mexico.
>>
Romanians have never achieved anything without kissing Russian ass. They were good little cucks under Ceaușescu and they're still good little cucks now. Nothing but cowardly gypsies with no pride or history.

The world would lose nothing if they all disappeared.
>>
>>80637212
BUT THEY ARE THE HEIRS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE!!!

>people in Romania actually believe this
>>
>>80634566
>only person that claims Romania is worse than Sweden is roach

Point made about Sweden
>>
>>80637500
bulgayria
>>
>>80637704
Sticks and stones m8+1. We were actually KANGZ once, the peak of my country is long gone.
>>
Why would anyone hate the swedes? I feel sorry for them. The Romanians however can go suck on a poop stick.
>>
>>80633650
Sweden

Rather be poor than flooded by niggers desu senpai.
>>
>>80633650

Romania. Gypo cunts.
>>
>>80638009
>suck on a poop stick
underage
>>
Switzerland, most cocky and autistic posters.
>>
>>80633650
Romanians may be thugs and bums but Sweden is actively trying to destroy western civilization.
>>
>>80635367

>we wuz dacians

true.Read a book.

>WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE (this one makes no sense and is pretty hilarious)

This is true.

>During the century and a half of Roman rule, the language of Dacia became Latin, and modern Rumanian is without doubt a descendant of that colonial speech.
>Ladin, Romansch, and Romanian must be considered survivals in the face of the barbarian invasions which converted most of southeastern Europe to Germanic, Slavic, Uralic, and Altaic speech.

>WE WERE PART OF THE BULGARIAN-ROMANIAN EMPIRE

its Bulgaro-Vlach Empire.
>>
>>80637695
You are literally a christened roach though??

600 years of us creampieing your ancestors made you mad I see.
>>
>>80638633
Roach
>>
>>80638612
That's why no one likes you. You can pull that shit at home, but once you go to an international stage such blatant lies are hilarious.

1. There was never a Bulgaro-Vlach Empire. The territory you occupy now was part of the Second Bulgarian Empire. It had nothing to do with Vlachs.

2. There4 is absolutely nothing linking you to the Romans except a similarly sounding name. NOTHING. It's a ludicrous proposition. It's like saying the poo in loos are descendant from American Indians. because their names sounds alike. Ridiculous.

inb4 propaganda

Before you post more of you shit please understand that THIS IS WHY NO ONE LIKES YOU. Blatant, exorbitant lies.
>>
>>80638612
It˙s my Roman bro! Sup! I was in your country 4 years ago and i bought food for some hooker cause i felt bad for her.
>>
>>80639288
I like Romania. Speak for yourself faggot.
>>
File: 700x10008.jpg (185 KB, 700x1000) Image search: [Google]
700x10008.jpg
185 KB, 700x1000
Romanians can be either top tier bros or just retards.

Swedes tend to be either butthurt, or degenerate faggots.

Overall i hate Sweden more though
>>
>>80639450
Noone cares about a slav who's sitting in his own shit for warmth.
>>
>>80639450
>faggot

Why the hate Slovenia?

Just wait until Romanians come up with ABSOLUTE PROOF that slav Slovenians were actually a sub-group of Dacians (or Romans or whatever they are that day) and your kings were actually Vlachs thus all your clay and acneitn history is actually Romanian. We'll talk then.
>>
>>80638633
Here's the paradox with you guys. Half of you claim that you're white, which is false, and half of you also claim that we are Christian roaches because of ~400 years enslaved to you, which is also false since there's very few people as dark skinned as Turks here (and most of them died in a genocide by you anyway). So are you white or nigger after all? Decide
>>
Non-Gypsy Romanians are based as fuck. They don't like the Gypos either. Swedes are cucked to shit.
>>
>>80639476
Related, Varg considers Romanians white.
>>
>>80639288

>There4 is absolutely nothing linking you to the Romans except a similarly sounding name.

>language,traditions, the fact that Dacia was literally collonised with romans , the fact that the inhabitants of Dacia were literally romans for 150 years
>>
>>80639711
Dude your country is 30% white at best. Congrats for creating a society then giving it up to shitskins.
>>
Sweden is hate-worthy because they had a paradise and threw it away. Romania on the other hand has been a shithole for a long time and integration can't make it worse because everybody there is already a semi-ape, aside from the german minority. However, I can tell you I'd much rather be in a room with 20 swedes (real swedes, not somalis) than 20 romanians.
>>
>>80639288
Dubs of truth.

Unfortunately for Romania, both our culture and our history has been constantly perverted by the different revisionist currents emerging in our region over the past hundred years for various reasons. From 1848 to the Communist-era and the proto-chronists, any kind of coherent historical theory has been diluted and lost any credibility it might have had.

There is much more to our history, and although not as prestigious as we would like it to be, it is still much more interesting and inspiring than what we're currently being taught.
>>
>>80639789
I was just messing around. Not sure what Romanians are even. What are they?
>>
>>80638373
this
>>
File: romanianempire.png (4 MB, 1011x2239) Image search: [Google]
romanianempire.png
4 MB, 1011x2239
>>80640240
>WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIET

Oh for fuck's sake Radu just stop
>>
>>80640323
40% black, yet we still manage to be the most succesful country.
>>
>>80639288

>1. There was never a Bulgaro-Vlach Empire. The territory you occupy now was part of the Second Bulgarian Empire. It had nothing to do with Vlachs.

firstly lets start on who created the revolt that created the Vlacho-Bulgarian Empire.

Vlachs created the revolt.

Niketas Choniates tells us that Isaac II Angelus, in order to raise money for the wedding with the daughter of King Bela III of Hungary, levied a new tax which fell heavily on the population of the Vlach Haemus Mountains.[2] They sent two leaders (Peter and Asen) to negotiate with the emperor at Kypsella (now Ä°psala) in Thrace. They asked to be added to the roll of the Byzantine army and to be granted land near Haemus to provide the monetary income needed to pay the tax. This was refused, and Peter and Asen were treated roughly. Their response was to threaten revolt.[3]
>>
>>80640523
Irish banter, I like it.
>>
>>80633650
Romania, at least most Swedish people look decent, Romania is the Walmart of Europe.
>>
>>80637212
being abandoned by the west first when molotov-ribbentrop triggered, and then at the end of the war and being thrown under the bus to become a Russian puppet isn't "kssing Russian ass"

>>80637500
>>80635367
stop it
no one is seriously claiming "we are the cradle of civilization", "we are the heirs to rome", etc.
what is being claimed and is true is the makeup of the population - mix of mainly native dacians, romans and slavs
>>
>>80640527
Because you are a large country and have wealth from generations where USA was 80% white.

Your country will collapse and if you wish your race to survive you better form your own caucasian nation.
>>
File: split.roman.empire.jpg (121 KB, 759x493) Image search: [Google]
split.roman.empire.jpg
121 KB, 759x493
>>80640240
The whole fucking Europe was Roman! Neothern Africa, Mid East, etc., but it is not the Western ROMAN Empire that inherited all of the shit you described, no... it is an insignificant corner of the Empire that are the true heirs.

How does that shit make sense in your head I would never know,

Also pic fucking related, there was no Rome in Romania. The Roman soldiers jumped the Danube to fuck your women from time to time, that's it.
>>
>>80633650
You have to be an idiot to say Romania.
vid totally related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cw-8OT-EWc
>>
>>80640562

So then we find out that the Second Bulgarian Empire was called the Bulgarian-Wallachian Empire only during Caloian Ionitsa reign, who was himself a vlach, according to all sources

When referring to Kaloyan's realm and subjects, contemporary Crusader sources (including the works of Geoffroy de Villehardouin, Henri de Valenciennes, Robert de Clari) other comtemporary sources (like that of William de Rubruquis and Roger Bacon's "Opus Maius"), as well as the letters of the Latin Emperor Henry of Flanders) represent Kaloyan as King of Wallachia, ruler of Wallachians and leader of Wallachian armies, and sometimes as ruler of Wallachians and Bulgarians. Such sources talk mostly of Wallachians and call Ioanitsa a Wallachian and "lord of Wallachians" (Blachorum domino).[3]
>>
>>80640523
That's a really convincing image you've posted, thank you for sharing it with us Rinaldo.
>>
>>80633650
Bosina.
>>
>>80640392
There are groups of "Vlachs" all through the Balkans, like Aromanians and Istroromanians, they are what's left of the Latin speaking population of the Balkans, similarly, Romanian Romanians are considered Dacoromanians, and are probably descended from a group of Thracians called the dacians and like some of the people in the Balkans adopted the Latin influences linguistically.
>>
WHITE PUSSY BELONGS TO THE BIG BROWN REFUGEE COCK!
>>
>>80640376
Yes. Thank you. I am glad there are people who are rational and honest. I freely admit any shit my ancestors have done.

There is no need for revisionist bullshit. Most countries have enough history to be proud of without trying to revise it.

I may come off overly aggressive, but it's only because such lies are infuriating, I like you as neighbours.
>>
Soviet Swedistan
>>
>>80640240
>japanese imperialist conquer and subjugate korea
As a Korean, I am not japanese.

>Sea of Japan
>>
>>80640999
DAS RITE
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x306
>>80640999
Well shit
>>
>>80633650
Sweden it's not even close tbqh
>>
>>80640562
>>80640876
That's a big, fat, slimy load of revisionist history with bullshit sources that can work only in your schools as state propaganda.

Kaloyan was pure Bulgarian from Asparuh's lineage.

Calling the Empire in the way you try to is illogical. It's like stating all regions being part of a certain empire to describe it.

Think for one second.
>>
>>80633650

I hate 'em equally. Romania is country of gypsies and criminals. Sweden is country of liberals and mudslimes.
>>
File: height-roman-empire-map1.png (164 KB, 990x615) Image search: [Google]
height-roman-empire-map1.png
164 KB, 990x615
>>80640796

Most of the Empire regions were under suzerainty, while Dacia was collonised with romans.

Intensive Roman colonization of Dacia. Dacia was the only Roman province to have a state-sponsored colonization program. [51]

>>80640956

Aromanians are migrators to Greece from Romania, from around 6th century, pushed by slavs,while Istroromanians migrated around 12th century in Croatia, pushed by plague

>>80640956

The Vlachs, a widespread and numerous people in southeastern Europe, are the descendants of Romanized aborigines, and of other peoples whom these latter have absorbed
>In view of the complex ethnic history of Rumania, the living Rumanians may be expected to show evidence of a multiplicity of racial origin. To native Dacian elements, which must have included a blend of indigenous Neolithic peoples ,have been added whatever population the Romans brought and which did not run away, and a multitude of early Slavs whom the Vlachs absorbed. Other elements, Ugric, Tatar, and Gothic, were probably of lesser importance.

(Rumania and the Vlachs-Chapter XII, section 16 -Races of Europe -Charles S. Coon) - most famous anthropologist of 20th century

>>80641101

that guy is a Romanian hater.i see him often on /pol/.
>>
>>80641375

>That's a big, fat, slimy load of revisionist history with bullshit sources that can work only in your schools as state propaganda

those are official chronicles.I don't care about your chauvinist subjective shit you've been feed at school.You can read most of the chronicles online in greek/latin and maybe translated to English.
>>
NEVER MIND THE GIANTS.
>>
File: fencing.jpg (7 KB, 440x293) Image search: [Google]
fencing.jpg
7 KB, 440x293
>>80633650
Germany.
I don't understand why they keep trying to fuck Europe up,
>>
File: Goebbels.jpg (7 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
Goebbels.jpg
7 KB, 248x203
Romania ofc

Sweden is cucked but that can be fixed by showing them the redpilled light. Romania has gypsy blood which can never be fixed.
And seriously all the mongloids who claim to have no problems with gypsies deserve to be stabbed by one of those rats.
>>
>>80641476
>>80641550
>that guy is a Romanian hater.i see him often on /pol/.

>That moment when you choose to be proud of imaginary tales with no base in reality/history and lies instead of your true history and label any sane person a hater

Anon... you are the Romanian hater because you deny who you are.

There is no need to invent fake shit, be proud of what your ancestors did. Don;t you understand that buy worshiping fake history you are doing your country a disservice and LITERALLY disrespecting your ancestors.
>>
>>80641476
I think very early on, Latinum was subject to colonisation programme, not that its massively relevant
>>
>>80641820

Why do you keep repeating like a parrot?This IS official history.Crawl unde ra rock and cry.
>>
Why do Romanians get so defensive?
>>
>>80642047

hard to now get defensive when people attack you.
>>
>>80641971
Yes, official Romanian history top kek.

>>80641476
Look at that map.

I am sure the Romans all went to that insignificant part instead to Byzantium.

Literally worse than religious spammers with their sky daddy tales.
>>
>hate
>Romania

Typical yank
I love my shitposting brothers in arms
>>
>>80633650
Sweden. Romania can actually be funny.
>>
>>80642270

>Yes, official Romanian history top kek.

Those are official CONTEMPORANY chronicles.This is the accepted history.Deal with it.

>Look at that map.

huh?That IS an OFFICIAL Roman Empire map.Why are you denying official history?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Empire
>>
File: romania.png (225 KB, 741x649) Image search: [Google]
romania.png
225 KB, 741x649
>>80641820
Don't bother, they are exactly like those subhuman negroids who are hilariously and adamantly convinced to be pharaos descendants.
Romanians are at best dumb bottom of the barrel bydlos or at worst a bunch of smelly no good gypsies. In Italy the terms are used interchangeably anyway, both gypises and romanians commit a shitload of crimes

Their language is basically a bad parody of latin with obvious turkish influences, it sounds like Uruk-hai.
>>
>>80642108
Don't you ask yourself why that is?

Which is more probable:

A: everyone is out to get you with their lies

B: you are the one being fed lies at home and now people get annoyed when you try to peddle them on an international board

I wonder.
>>
>>80642108
How many wallets did your cousin have to "find" on the London Underground to pay for your internet subscription?
>>
The contents of post >>80641476 are as close to the truth as we can get from respected historical sources. It is the implications deriving from them that often lack neutrality.

Legionnaires were indeed given land grants in Dacia in the purpose of settlement due to the low density of native population in the area. The origins of those legionnaires was often very diverse and rarely "Roman" however, despite being integrally Latin in culture.
>>
Romania is the Australia of Europe
Sweden is the Somalia of Europe
>>
>>80642507

Romanians do not claim to be romans.There is no such thing as roman today.Being roman was a status not an ethnicity.

>>80642538

its actually only you who is attacking me.
>>
>>80642445
I didn't deny anything senpai, read it again.

>>80642620
Indeed. It was empty as fuck and needed to be bolstered against the asian hordes hence the "colonization"

The settlers were by no means true Romans and most of them moved/got wrecked by the hordes when the Empire fell apart anyway.
>>
File: romanianmen.jpg (108 KB, 772x725) Image search: [Google]
romanianmen.jpg
108 KB, 772x725
>>80642620
They did the same in Thessalia, Egypt and countless of other territories, yet you don't see them yelling WE WUZ ROMANZ AND SHIET like you do.
Legionnaires used to get lands and local women to fug everywhere
>>
>>80642707
I am sure those other threads where you argue with Hungarians and Moldovans were only in my imagination.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 600x480
>>80642626
Australia is the Australia of Europe
>>
File: 1465415380831.jpg (43 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
1465415380831.jpg
43 KB, 688x456
>>80642707
>Being roman was a status not an ethnicity.

Kill me. Suddenly Latins don't exist.
>>
>>80642754

>The settlers were by no means true Romans and most of them moved/got wrecked by the hordes when the Empire fell apart anyway.

There is no such thing as true romans, only if we resort to those people from Latium back then.

Collonists were romans(roman was a status) and knew latin.Rest is unimportant.

At the time of the Aurelian withdrawal Dacia is assumed to have had a populace of roughly 1 million inhabitants, most of them in rural communities. [57]

>They did the same in Thessalia, Egypt and countless of other territories,

yet they did not evolve into a romance language, as proof as there was no colonization.
>>
>>80643142

>A Roman or Romans is a thing or person of or from the city of Rome.

see >>80643144

>>80642949

>Hungarians and Moldovans were only in my imagination.

Moldovans I don't think so, and Hungarians are just eternally butthurt.
>>
>>80643142
You're talking early Rome,

At the very start Latins weren't classed as Roman but eventually where, then Provincials weren't classed as Roman, but eventually where.

Quite a few of the most famous emperors and consuls where Iberian of Gallic
>>
>>80642943

>They did the same in Thessalia, Egypt and countless of other territories

yet they did not evolve into a romance language, as proof as there was no colonization.
>>
>>80642108

Sounds awfully Jewish, lad.
>>
>>80633650
I think romanians are the better nords tbqh.
>>
In real life I hate Sweden more.

As for the posters on this board, I actually like Swedish posters and I can't stand Romanian posters.
>>
>>80643144
Bless your posts.
>>
File: e83.jpg (203 KB, 680x868) Image search: [Google]
e83.jpg
203 KB, 680x868
>Romans colonize literally three continents
>somehow only the ones in modern day Romania count

I am done here. I don't even know why I bother anymore. Just KING MY SHIT UP senpai.
>>
Romania because of what they did to Bulgaria and Hungary
>>
>>80644211

>somehow only the ones in modern day Romania count

who said this
>>
>>80644248
What? Defeat them and take their territory?
>>
>>80644211
Romania is not the only latin country.
>>
File: 100_6454_400x400.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
100_6454_400x400.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
ayyyy thomas
>>
>>80644372
Romania was given Transylvania from the real powers in Europe, and Wallachia was supposed to be part of Bulgaria. Vlad Tepes by the way was a turkish-russian
>>
>>80638633
>Turk
>Nationality

Pick one
>>
>>80644594
>Bulgaria is fighting t*rkey, Serbia and Greece in the unfortunate Balkan War 2.
>we are actually holding our own
>all our armies are at the south borders
>suddenly and without provocation Rolanians attack from the north to fuck our shit up and steal Dobrudja regioj without resistance

Today Romanians say

>it was honorobru war and conquest senlai why you mad?

Literally backstabbing.
>>
>>80644594
>Given land where they were the historical majority
The atrocity!
>Wallachia was supposed to be part of Bulgaria.
>Vlad Tepes by the way was a turkish-russian
Citation needed
>>
>>80644594
Get educated nigger.
We defeated Hungary with equal forces, and they probably had superior equipment from looting us (thanks to the Germans) in ww1.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian%E2%80%93Romanian_War
>>
>>80644594

this guy is Hungarian.And this is why we hate Hungarians.

>Romania was given Transylvania from the real powers in Europe

Romania established a democratic regime before Trianon and Transylvania woulde ventually democratically join Romania.

>and Wallachia was supposed to be part of Bulgaria.

when did this happen?Since the formation of the Wallachia(Tara Romaneasca) it was either independent or semi-independent under Ottoman suzerainty.Remind me when was Wallachia part of Bulgaria.

>Vlad Tepes by the way was a turkish-russian

Vlad Tepes came from Wallachia founder's house Basarab, and was an ethnic Romanian.

>>80644918

and you backstabbed us in WW2 and stole Cadrilater
>>
>>80644594
Also Romania was given Transylvania beacause it had a romanian population. Woodrow Wilson didn't have some bias in Romania's favour.
>>
>>80633650
official worst posting cunts on 4chan
1st Turks
2nd Leafs
3rd Swedes

assburger tier : krauts
>>
File: its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg (48 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
its-time-to-stop-posting.jpg
48 KB, 500x375
>>80638633
>>80635025

bragging about a roach infestation in europe is pretty embarrassing desu
>>
>>80645025
>Vlad Tepes came from Wallachia founder's house Basarab, and was an ethnic Romanian.

Nope. He was actually an ethnic Bulgarian, there are sources (totally not fake and imaginary) that prove this.
>>
>>80644918
Bulgaria gave Romania their independence, and romanians are ungrateful to them. With Translyvania they murdered so many and made people change their identity to romanian, its why the census shows a romanian majority
>>
>>80645358
i fully agree with this post. most of my countrymen are really really shitty posters, but i blame east canada/the french.

They take all our money with "equalization payments" and then they rig the elections so our votes dont matter
>>
>>80638633
The reason Romanian women are beautiful is because of the Turkish heritage they have but lie about
>>
>>80645025
/pol/ thinks things would be better if Europe was still controlled by 3 or 4 empires, they don't realize how shitty that is for everyone else. Literally Muslim tier "a mosque was built there 700 years ago therefore Califate territory," Wallachia was once part of the Bulgarian empire so it still rightfully belongs to Bulgaria after the 700 years since then.
>>
>>80645453
Post the sources then. We also have all kinds of delusional fringe writers who say crazy crap, that's not a credible source.
>>
>>80645595
Roach diaspora officially confirmed
>>
>>80633650
Do these fags know they're /pol/ memes now?
>>
>>80645710
Romanian women are hot, but at best they are just good for sexual objects for pleasure. Bulgarian women are hottest in Europe and aren't scammers like the Romanians are
>>
>>80645465

Dear bozgor are you not tired of lying?

>Bulgaria gave Romania their independence, and romanians are ungrateful to them

when?

>With Translyvania they murdered so many and made people change their identity to romanian, its why the census shows a romanian majority

its actually quite the contrary, when looking at censuses.

>>80645602

>Wallachia was once part of the Bulgarian empire so it still rightfully belongs to Bulgaria after the 700 years since then.

there wasn't even a Wallachia during Bulgarian empire.
>>
File: 1460772431034.jpg (18 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
1460772431034.jpg
18 KB, 412x351
>>80645561
im sorry for you leafbro lets hope that things get better in Canada
>>
File: 1468078869765.jpg (32 KB, 400x460) Image search: [Google]
1468078869765.jpg
32 KB, 400x460
>>80640527
>most succesful country
>>
>>80645943
Im not hungaraian Im a Scot-American, but I support the freedom movement in hungary from the opressive romanian regime
>>
>>80634002

Why the fuck am I laughing so much at this?
>>
>>80646132

There is no such thing as oppressive Romanian regime.
>>
>>80645943
Yeah, but I meant the territory.
>>
>>80646030
fuck it, i dont care im moving to the US to live with my gf in 3 weeks. I give up, no one seems to realize how badly trudaeue is fucking up our country and they dont care that beastiality is now legal here. All they care about is LGBTQSTR RIGHTS
>>
>>80633650
Sweden
>>
>>80646322

that is irrelevant.Romanian territory was ruled by many populations.
>>
>>80646291
So if If I have a texas/arizona level collection of firearms and move to romania with it the cops won't do anything? ROFL
>>
>>80645943
>there wasn't even a Wallachia during Bulgarian empire.

Didn't you claims there was a Bulgarian-Wallachian Empire 5 minutes ago (that no one except you has heard about)?

top fucking lel
>>
>>80635979
>8 million aryan master race whites (who you can NEVER be on par with genetically)
>1 million mudslimes (which is false)
According to your bulgarian math skills, this means that 8/10 kids in kindergarten are black and/or muslim. Fuck logic.
>>
>>80638050
>Germany
>>
>>80633650

Romanian posters tend to be 100% unadulterated faggots, but I detest the government of Sweden more.
>>
>>80646480

guns are banned in Romania.

>>80646557

the Empire name comes from the population not state.

BulgarIAN-WallachIAN

are you dumb?
>>
>>80646557
>turkroach is angry because he lost Dogbrogea
Cry me a river gypsy
>>
>>80646358
good luck leafbro wish you well
and get a gun as soon as possible so you wont get assaulted by niggers
>>
>>80642626
Are you aware of the fact that you're not white yourself?
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 177x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 177x168
>>80642626
Running low on potatoes?
>>
>>80646749
Your delusion is hilarious, but there's no way it's healthy.

>>80646799
>Romanian insults me with gypsy

My life is officially full and complete now.
>>
>>80646451
My point exactly
>>
>>80633650
Triggered
>>
>>80646557
That "Bulgarian" empire refers to the bulgars, a turanic people not the modern bulgarians which are slavs. Also the territory was loosely controlled.
>>
>>80646749
So the 1989 revolution didn't do shit, not much has changed other than you guys being able to beg and steal in Europe, and some companies taking advantage of your cheap labor.
>>
>>80647017
Well you're 100 km away from Turkey and your countey has been colonised by them forever. At best you're a turk who speaks slavic language
>>
>>80647115
Gypsies going to Europe is the best thing about being in the EU for us.
>>
File: 1398978906393.jpg (20 KB, 265x265) Image search: [Google]
1398978906393.jpg
20 KB, 265x265
>>80647104
>>80647177
Ave Romania!
>>
>>80633650
Sweden. Maybe it's me but I've literally never heard news from Romania ever, I don't think they engage in external politics much.
>>
>>80647177
Romanian is a turkish language, it wasn't until recently you guys added latin words to appear non turkish, Bulgaria is a much better country and has fought harder to save europe from the turks, you guys should thank them more
>>
>>80647347
Not an argument.
>>
File: welikeislands_festningsholmen.png (1 MB, 993x827) Image search: [Google]
welikeislands_festningsholmen.png
1 MB, 993x827
>>80633650
Sweden, trick question
>>
>>80647026

It was actually ruled by every migrator population after Aurelian Retreat, from goths to cumans
>>
>>80647362
0/10 (You) for the effort
>>
>>80647362

>meanwhile a bird shits on your head and you wake up from the park bench where you sleept
>>
>>80647517
That guy is a spic lol look itt how hard he's trying to get replies
>>
>>80647362
Bulagia is like Romania just 5% worse in every case. We also helped them in the independence war.Bulgarians actually gave their children as soldiers to the Ottomans. So much for defending Europe.
>>
Romanian is not even a real ethnic group, like how hungarians and bulgarians are. Its just a country made up because of a turkish-slavic language with a lil latin influence to it.
>>
>>80647517
>>80647645
No mai muscati asa usor coae
>>
>>80647648
>Magyar buthurt that Romania has supperior ancestry.
>>
Romanians by their nature love to scam, and whore themselves out, its why so many camwhores are romanians
>>
There was a Strawpoll yesterday for the most hated country on /pol/ which got 2.3k votes, and Sweden (172) got over 4 times as many votes as Romania (42) .
>>
>>80647797
Im American, America could crush your country in a few minutes. The only reason your country has any kind of freedoms is because of the CIA's Special Activity Division, and the Navy Seals starting the coup in '89.
>>
>>80648015
Oho magyar got triggered.
also >implying America is great because of spics like you.
>>
>>80635025
Turkey has more gypsies than Romania in total and also proportionally.
>>
I met my first Romanian that was living in Ireland not too long ago. She was super sweet and hot to boot, but holy hell was she immature and entitled.
>>
File: image.jpg (647 KB, 3757x2411) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
647 KB, 3757x2411
Come post here butthurt hungayrians
>>80648087
>>
Kosovo is actually a part of the most gigantic super conglomorearteatae country in the world so yeah yall can suck dick romanians are cool.
>>
>>80648197
Im of Scot heritage on both parents side, not a Hungarian,
>>
>>80640240
WE
>>
>>80633650
LOL'D WAY TO HARD

YOU CAN'T LET AIDS SKRILLIX DO THAT TO YOUR BUM BUM
>>
Sweden

Romania at least gave us Sabasian Stan. God that man is easy to look at.
>>
>>80648315

switch the name Hunyad, so its not confused with the Romanian Iancu Corvin de Hunedoara(John Hunyadi)
>>
>>80648461
Then why are you so anti white?
>>
>>80648463

indeed we.see >>80641476
>>
>>80648527
Give a bump
>>
File: adasdad.jpeg.jpg (83 KB, 500x416) Image search: [Google]
adasdad.jpeg.jpg
83 KB, 500x416
>>80646813
>leafbro
>implying im male
TRIGGERED
>>
>>80633650
Shveedish peenis is best
>>
>>80648774
>american
>is a disgusting faggot
Color me surprised
>>
>>80648759

post pic
>>
>>80648609
Im against the bullshit lies that romanians do, so many in romania scam the people of europe and fuck over jews and hungarians
>>
>>80648849
I'm a steak grill bytw
>>
File: norwegian independce.webm (888 KB, 326x246) Image search: [Google]
norwegian independce.webm
888 KB, 326x246
Sweden is worse. From the cucked government to the butthurt shitposters on /pol/ and how smug and "Superior" swedes are irl.
>>
>>80648979
>scam over jews
Jews acap your country for billions of dollar a year. read "The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy" by John J. Mearsheimer, you ignorant spic. Also, it's not my fault you'r a gullible moron and got scammed by some romanian.
>>
>>80649105
better cucks that stay home than scammers attacking rest of europe
>>
>>80649297
Anyone that lobbies can get money for their cause, someone starts a pro-iranian lobby, iran will get billions of dollars a year
>>
>>80649400
Easy to say when you dont neighbour them
>>
albania
>>
File: 1444936523094.jpg (759 KB, 1920x1926) Image search: [Google]
1444936523094.jpg
759 KB, 1920x1926
Being a nationalistic swede is quite literally impossible. Because there's nothing left to love in this shithole.

Russia, where you at? We pounded you hard this one time, how about you come and take revenge on us?
... Please?
>>
>>80648879
no
>>
>>80649638
Bitch
>>
>>80649485
You are anti-american. Possibly JIDF.
>>
>>80634918
>This is what you get for being backstabbing, thieving, land stealing turkrape babies.

Do I even have to look at the flag to know it's from a hungarian turkrape baby?
>>
>>80649779
Romania, GTFO of my country.

It's bloody annoying to see you EVERYWHERE, begging for money and saying "hej hej mister, money please"
>>
>>80649579
sup
>>
>>80649800
Israel is getting paid to take care of some issues in the middle east, its a much better country than Romania is, and they are saving America money since we don't need to use our own military.
>>
>>80649942
Lol no
>>
>>80649704

why not babe
>>
>>80649800
It's a spic told you so
>>
File: Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg (169 KB, 392x483) Image search: [Google]
Vlad_Tepes_002.jpg
169 KB, 392x483
>>80633650
The country that prevented the Islamisation of Europe vs the country that invites it, enables it, and covers up its crimes.

No contest.
>>
>>80650052
Fine.
Tomorrow when I see you, I will shit in your cup.
>>
>>80650014
>our own military
>our
You're a spic, not American. You should use "their" ;))
>>
>>80633650
niggers
>>
>>80649845
At least Hungary never backstabbed us.
>>
>>80650150
Can I smell your hemoroid?
>>
File: just_wait.png (50 KB, 619x151) Image search: [Google]
just_wait.png
50 KB, 619x151
>>
>>80650294
No, only my boyfriend Ahmed is allowed to do that
>>
Vampires > Cucks
>>
>>80650150
But he's not in Sweden, Ahmed.
>>
>>80650120
Vlad Tepes didn't do shit, turks were still going into europe on the flank, and he was a wallachian not romanian, Romania never even was a country until late 1800's.
>>
>>80650242
>The backstab meme
>>
>>80650203
Im not a spic, im fucking white as fuck
>>
>>80650562
>America
>White

Negro please
>>
>>80640654
You ever had the chance to see Romanian women?
>>
>>80650562
You posted some shit in spic ITT then deleted it when called on it nice try friendo
>>
>>80650014
You'r not saving shit, you'r paying orthodox jews to live on welfare and to destroy america's image worldwide. israel is a better place because a huge part of their income is american welfare. Israel is litteraly a wellfare state.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 817x514) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 817x514
We're both hated because we're THE MASTER RACE
>>
File: 6KmU0C.jpg (109 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
6KmU0C.jpg
109 KB, 579x570
>tfw a Hungarian jew named the gypsies the romani people back in the 1990's so they would be confused with the romanian people

The fuckers were named after us and now we're stuck with them and their shitty image in Europe. Feels bad.
>>
File: Kebab Removers v1.gif (4 MB, 4000x4712) Image search: [Google]
Kebab Removers v1.gif
4 MB, 4000x4712
>>80650120
>The country that prevented the Islamisation of Europe
>Romania

AHAHAHAHAH. Vlad was LITERALLY fuckboi for the sultan when he was young, that's why he was so mad. He had miniscule local impact at best.
>>
File: fgfdas.png (279 KB, 1008x630) Image search: [Google]
fgfdas.png
279 KB, 1008x630
>>80650821
>>
>>80650952
I know he was a literal fuckboi.
People that have regular dealings with Muslims tend to have the same reaction as him.
>>
>>80650998
>Only Iceland deserves to be in that picture
>>
File: 1468058319513.png (306 KB, 639x360) Image search: [Google]
1468058319513.png
306 KB, 639x360
>>80638633
>>
>>80650458

Romanian is exonym for Wallachian.Its literally the same thing, Wallachian being the archaic form.

>>80650952

no, hi's brother was the fuccboi.

Vlad actually was very respected by ottomans.

In an open letter from Matia Corvin(King of Hungary) to king of Poland about romanians he said about the 20k army of Stefan The Great and the 38k army of Vlad Dracul " who stayed and stay even now at the borders of Europe, and even after 100 years ,turks fight with their country and they never conquered them even though only the Danube separates them"
>>
Romania, dirty gypsies.
>>
>>80634566
Are you butthurt because you didn't expect the kebab removal
>>
>>80651465
>this newfag gets b8ted by a spic
Delete your account
>>
i bet cuck carl zeroe pussy now hes been memed into the world biggest cuck
>>
File: 12.png (305 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
12.png
305 KB, 600x600
Why would anyone hate on Romania? Locals hate the politicians, but the rest is alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GML6v4o6ZY
>>
File: 1453737030448.gif (1 MB, 300x226) Image search: [Google]
1453737030448.gif
1 MB, 300x226
>>80651465
Yeah man, a single letter with subversive intent taken out of context is more proof than the entire history of the world.

>Romanian historians trending now
>>
>>80652642

proof is that Bulgaria was a PASHALAK for 500 YEARS while Romanian principates were simply vassals under house of peace.Ottomans could never transform them into pashalak.
>>
>>80633650
Romania

I only mock the Swedes because I care about them and their future.
>>
File: aaaaaadsaadsa.png (2 MB, 1010x1454) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaadsaadsa.png
2 MB, 1010x1454
>>80653065
>about them and their future.

We have no future
>>
>>80653193
Not with that attitude you don't

Go remove kabab. Lets St. Anders of Norway guide you
>>
>>80634066
this
>>
>>80653621
Fuck anders, he gave power to the left wing with "muh look at how evil the right wing is" and "look whites can be terrorists too". It discredits the right wing as being islam tier.
>>
>>80645453
Wow, you're so stupid, Ivan. Shame on that romanians who waste his time to talk with idiots like you.
>>
File: Sweden.webm (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Sweden.webm
3 MB, 640x360
>>80649942
>sweden
>asking people to get out of "my" country
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.