[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Italy is now India-tier JUST C U C K MY SHIT UP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1848242_cin1.jpg (95 KB, 660x227) Image search: [Google]
1848242_cin1.jpg
95 KB, 660x227
>tfw Italy is now India-tier

JUST C U C K MY SHIT UP
>>
bump
this is a big issue over here
>>
You ain't seen nothing yet...
B-b-b-baby you just ain't seen n-n-nothing yet
Here's something that you never gonna forget
B-b-b-baby you just ain't seen n-n-nothing yet

https://archive.is/8F2vC
https://archive.is/QtOYK
>>
>>80626509
I've been to both India and Italy. I was surprised by the similarites.

20 years from now India is going to look like Italy today. And Italy is going to look like India today.
>>
>>80627202
>this is a big issue over here
Maybe you should stop living in naples... on the other hand i don't want neapolitans to move to the rest of the country so stay where you are
>>
>>80626509
But that's mostly in Mafia states of the country, right?
The north looks quite ok, imo.
>>
>>80626509
are your banks about to crash/?
>>
>>80629158
>in naples
I remember quite a while ago Naples was in the news because the garbage wasn't being collected
Is that still going on
>>
>>80629854
I don't think so but i don't live there so i have no way of knowing
>>
>>80626509
I know Sweden has fallen on hard dicks recently but come on, Italy. You once controlled the entire mediterranean sea and soon you won't even have loo's. You don't even deserve DESIGNATED streets.
>>
But, Five Star Movement...
>>
>>80626509
Oh, what is this? The south that refuses to pay taxes and supports the mafia has problems with public services? It really makes you think.
>>
>>80629158
That's Rome
>>
>>80629158
You realize the prince of naples would kill you for saying that right?
>>
>>80626509

Italy is a distgusting shithole. German Anschluss when?
>>
>>80631823
Things that were once lavish and white are now the shitholes and reverse racism is now a thing and blacks come to the surface and eventually will murder all whites
>>
just some strikes
we are going to hang them and restore beauty
>>
Mussolini 2: this time its-a personalle when?
>>
>>80629158
>Rome
>south
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.