[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you meet other redpilled people in real life? Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: 1467492168965.jpg (10 KB, 445x312) Image search: [Google]
1467492168965.jpg
10 KB, 445x312
How do you meet other redpilled people in real life?

Everyone around me seems to be extremely leftist.
>>
redpill them yourself, faggot
>>

i never met anyone who was truly red pilled in LA
>>
>>80626324

You'd be surprised how many people actually respond well just from a little discourse. Yeah there are plenty of leftist SJW's about, but if you actually have a decent chat with someone using logic, reason and evidence you'll quickly see them open up.

You just have to push past the barrier that is PC culture. Once somebody feels like they trust you, they'll open up.
>>
What's redpilled
>>
>>80626324
Meet people that aren't reallly into politics then redpill them
>>
I was attending a beer olympics at some co-workers place who happens to be american. there were many international people and after some beers I have proclaimed my love for donald trump and they all went into reeeeeee mode. they admitted tho that hillary sucks but they never would vote trump cause he rayciss and he wants to fuck his daughter

i mean wtf seriously
>>
I met my repilled friends through right-leaning university organizations. I also met my bf because he and I were the only uncucked people on an online community we were both in. Most of my friends are still libs, though.
>>
>>80626538
Hard to say, but I would consider anyone that's anti-globalist and anti-multiculturalism to be redpilled. Others here have stricter definitions than me.
>>
>>80626457
Same. I live in the bay area.
Literally not a single person in 100 miles that would agree with me on anything.
>>
>>80628133
then again some religious fag would call you bluepilled if you don't subscribe to his religion...
>>
>>80626586
Must have been faggots, I get why he wants to.

I don't blame him.
>>
>>80626324
get a job
>>
>>80626324
Just go to the Trump Training Camp in your area. Plenty of red-pilled people there to bond with.
>>
>>80628618
The only political training camps in my area are led by Antifa.
>>
File: 1468161690511.jpg (39 KB, 626x344) Image search: [Google]
1468161690511.jpg
39 KB, 626x344
>>80626324
Anon let me tell you something, there are but 2 kind of people in the world: Those who are redpilled, and those about to be. Up to you to make them swallow it.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>80629273
This. You have to give them small doses though. But once they take the redpill, they'll never go back
>>
>>80626324

you personally, don't

you are still under the belief that people you disagree with are leftist
>>
>>80626586
Forget the anything racist trump said, I don't really give a shit, the man is going to get us all killed. For fuck's sake he didn't even know what the nuclear triad WAS. This was a question Bush Jr. Would have been able to answer!

Please, support some right winger who hates Muslims that ISN'T a fucking mongoloid, please. Stop giving power to idiots ONLY because they share your fringe beliefs.
>>
>>80630160

wtf i hate trump now
>>
that's because "redpilled" people here are closet leftists afraid to actually change themselves in reality, you included
>>
>>80626324
>How do you meet other redpilled people in real life?

In the darkroom at the local gay bar.
>>
>>80628254
i'll redpill lefties with you in the bay if you kissu me
>>
Try craigslist. Post an ad in m4t.
>>
>>80626529
Totally agree. Last night had a chat with an incredibly left friend of mine about why the BLM movement is based on false premises. At first she was shocked. "Wow. Just Wow" but by the end of it, even she was skeptical of it.
>>
>>80629800
Cultural marxism is real nigger.
>>
>>80626538
it's a term that came from the movie matrix, in wich taking the red pill means accepting the harsh thruth of the world and rejecting the comfortable lies you were told.
>>
Brazilian politics is redpilling everybody.
Quite literaly.

Everyone in my family is redpilled.
>>
Bible believers. Become one and you'll meet plenty.
>>
File: REEEE.jpg (10 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
REEEE.jpg
10 KB, 260x260
>>80626538
Summerfags get out!
>>
I met my girl by noticing her in church.
>>
>>80635490
This. Fucking This.

I went through a libtard phase when I was in college (I was just left of center, I never went full retard into believing in microagressions and embracing white guilt or anything like that). This was around 2008 though before PC culture really got out of hand. Anyway, I used to steer clear of Bible believers because I felt that they were simple minded regressives who were holding society back. And then Obama got elected for the second time and everything went to shit in terms of economy and race relations. Now that I'm properly red-pilled, I have a newfound respect for Christians and try to befriend them wherever I meet them.
>>
>>80626324

If you see someone who refuses to talk about politics, they're redpilled.

I've had a few people like that leak a little bit of their political opinions before and they're always redpills.

They know what happens if they reveal their powerlevel.

Join them and say you "have no views," just become the silent majority. If you voice redpill you look like an autistic retard.
>>
>>80626324
Live in the US south. 30%+ black areas are full of redpills
>>
Step 1:
Go outside
Step 2:
Talk to people
>>
File: Captain Hero RapeFace.jpg (13 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Captain Hero RapeFace.jpg
13 KB, 480x360
>>80636773
Truth. "I don't talk politics" really means "I detect that you're a whiny blue-pilled faggot who will bitch and whine when you realize your feewings are no match for my facts during what will start off as a civil debate, but end in you screaming about privilege."
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.