[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>le cops are evil meme XD pic related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>le cops are evil meme XD

pic related
>>
>>80626121
"Yes, hi, I'm here for the job interview!"
>>
>>80626121
Here in France the hypocrisy is strong
>fuck le cops, all murderers !!! anarchy xd !!1!!
And then during terrorist attacks :
>halp us policemen y r u so lazy just sacrifice ur life for us
This is french communists logic
>>
File: 1241.jpg (89 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1241.jpg
89 KB, 500x375
>>
Since when did /pol/ turn into a bootlicker site?
All of you are fucking pussies
>>
>>80626121
>le who polices the police meme XD
>>
>>80626121
Why don't Anarchists understand they're protected by the police.

I'd put someone like that in the ground and the only thing stopping me is the Rule of Law.
>>
>>80629483
have you thrown in a window of a bank today already?

>bootlicker
how can you even say this without sounding like a cringy anarchy fuck?
>>
>>80630142
You call him the cuck but rely on others for your safety. Germans have shit for brains.
>>
>>80629483
Filthy dumb antifa scum.

Maybe some of us like having order. Go 'occupy' an interstate solo mode.
>>
>>80630330
They are problems you can't deal with if you're alone
You really think we use cops as shields, but they are more than that.
>>
>>80629917
I'd love to see those types get culturally enriched in the hood over cultural appropriation of their stank ass dreadlocks.

Antifa commie fags don't even realize they're useful idiot pawns to the likes of ISIS and BLM.
>>
>>80630573
If you're alone you're already fucked. Police have a response time that cold be anything from 5min to 45min. Rely on yourself and stop being weak.
>>
>>80629483
When did NatSoc turn into an anarchist ideology?
>>
>>80630812
Sounds like someone who think muh guns will protect him in any situation.
I want to see someone containing a violent riot or preventing terrorist attacks all by himself then.
>>
>>80631270
The other poster is delusional
>>
>>80631270
Leave it to le French to rely on others for help
How's that EU membership working out for you?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.