[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What did he mean by this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (552 KB, 2146x1273) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
552 KB, 2146x1273
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>80616250
Niggers lie.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x2386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x2386
I don't understand how racism requires power.

Isn't it a just a conviction?
>>
>>80616250
>The cops act badly no matter what they do

Stop showing up to black neighborhoods
They all chimp out and murder each other
No more problems
>>
>>80616771
Thats how they "prove" that blacks can't be racist
>>
>>80616250
Is that Sowell?
>>
>>80617297
Yeah, I just don't understand how people think racism requires power.

If you read below, he holds the Nazis and KKK to that standard, and argued that they aren't racist today. Funny stuff.

>>80617482
Yeah, reading through Black Rednecks and White Liberals right now.

It's all well argued and cited, and it has some kek tier stuff in it.
>>
>>80616250

What book?
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2403x2827) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2403x2827
>>80618733
Black Rednecks and White Liberals

I think I'm going to swap nigger for redneck when I talk about stuff. It'll trigger blacks, but keep them from pulling the race card
>>
File: image.png (316 KB, 644x299) Image search: [Google]
image.png
316 KB, 644x299
>>80616771
"racism requires power" is just a jewish meme
>>
>>80619162
Do you always scribble marker highlights on book pages, or were those made by the book's previous owner?

Interesting quotes though, they make me want to check out Sowell's works too. I've heard anons mention him before but I'm not too familiar with him. Judging by a brief check on google and wikipedia, seems like a guy you can't help but respect.
>>
>>80616771
It's a Marxist sociological interpretation of racism called "institutional racism" or "systemic racism", where people are interpreted primarily as demographic groups and the very concept of individuality is deprecated.
>>
>>80619162

Thanks famalam
>>
>>80616771

The idea that a minority cannot feel racial or cultural superiority over another group is preposterous.

They might not be able to exert power and capitalize on their racism, but it is there nonetheless.
>>
File: 1447174779974.jpg (16 KB, 284x493) Image search: [Google]
1447174779974.jpg
16 KB, 284x493
>>80616250
>>80616771
>>80619162
Your highlighting triggers me. Can't you properly hightlight, keep those lines straight, damnit? Is it delirium tremens?
>>
File: hightlight.jpg (39 KB, 797x185) Image search: [Google]
hightlight.jpg
39 KB, 797x185
>>80624607
>>
>>80617200
Essentially this. Make no-go zones a real thing in America. If you live in or on a certain street, the cops won't show up. This is essentially what BLM wants anyway, no more interactions with the police. Period. We're seeing the results of this in Baltimore and Chicago now, with the police stepping back and letting the criminals have their way.

If niggers want to go wild, I say let them. In a few years we can hose down the areas and reclaim them after the niggers have killed each other off completely.
>>
>>80624607
This is how you spot life's failures: They pick at the most insignificant semantics for absolutely no reason, whatsoever, in a petty attempt to come across as somehow tenured. Nobody likes you miserable, snide asswipes; you're not somehow special for being a fascist little twat, you're a dime a dozen. Shut the fuck up until you make it past 20.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.