[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do female humans make this pose?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Maybe /pol/ can help me out with this one.

You guys see this shit everywhere and it's a recent phenomenon. Not too recent, but it I believe it started when selfies became more popular.

Is this an evolutionary tactic employed by women to accentuate features like child-rearing hips and lumbar back curves to better chances of reproduction?
>>
Islamic Communism
>>
It's slimming. Turn to the side concealing the lack of shape in your torso. Place hand on hip high up to suggest an inward curve. The arm going out creates the illusion of a larger gap between arms and sides.

Women are in a constant state of image management. Look up double chin hiding techniques or "how to look good in pictures".

They're obsessed.
>>
>>80615436
Care to elaborate, britbong?
>>
>>80615451
Thanks for the info, fellow burger. This makes a lot of sense.
>>
females are herd animals
>>
>>80614904
Herd mentality
And yes women in India make this pose as well, they get it from celebrities posing
Blame telaviv-vision
>>
>>80616411
I wouldn't say that. They're very independent but rely on males for solidarity. I think communally males and females form into the herd animal.
>>
It's is so their waist looks smaller and have a more feminine shape....
>>
File: CIA.jpg (57 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CIA.jpg
57 KB, 600x800
>>80614904
female version of "power stance"
>>
Look at their hands and feet. They're pushing their back in and their ass out. It makes them look more pregnatable
>>
File: 1448236078621.jpg (393 KB, 900x540) Image search: [Google]
1448236078621.jpg
393 KB, 900x540
>>80614904

Everyone in this thread is an idiot.

Chicks strike this pose to hide the fact that they have arm fat.

A hanging arm with fat shows creases at the armpit, which is why girls strike this pose.

It's a subtle trick to make less sculpted bitches look more toned.
>>
>>80614904
Try doing it yourself
It somewhat streches your lower body upwards making you a bit slimmer.
Even if by a bit females won't miss that occasion.
>>
>>80614904
American women are fat cows so doing a side pose make them look less fat than they are.
>>
>>80614904
t. Sentient computer
>>
>>80614904
It's called power posing and it supposedly increases confidence.

I shit you not.
>>
>>80614904
Probably something to do with making themselves look thinner. Girls do duck faces all the time as well although I can't figure out why.

Usually girls with butter faces show their ass and look over their shoulder to make their most appealing feature stick out.
>>
>>80620065
why don't they just lift?
>>
>>80614904
>Is this an evolutionary tactic employed by women to accentuate features like child-rearing hips and lumbar back curves to better chances of reproduction?

Yes. Why ask a question when you already know the answer?
>>
>>80620959

Lifting takes more commitment and effort than most girls are willing to make.

That's why women are more obese than men in the United States.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.