[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Justify nationalism to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1465284119566.jpg (139 KB, 535x498) Image search: [Google]
1465284119566.jpg
139 KB, 535x498
Justify nationalism to me.
>>
Nationalism is the epitome of diversity.

Multiculturalism/Globalization is going to led to a world where there is no longer any diversity whatsoever.

If things keep going the way they're going now, within a few hundred years there wont be much difference between any races, diversity will be destroyed.

Ironic huh?
>>
>>80613453
Fuck you leaf.
>>
people are hard wired to be tribal
>>
>>80613453
Every successful government in history was nationalist.
>>
People need something to unite them. Making it the good of the country would be productive.
What is bad about nationalism?
>>
>>80613453

It's a prerequisite for not being a cuck.
>>
>>80613453
It's a requirement for freedom to happen.

It means that those who want to live and be governed a certain way are able to do that away from others doing something else that may conflict with it.
>>
>>80613453
Compare the state of Switzerland to Sweden. /thread
>>
>>80614281
/thread
>>
Out of all ideologies it is the least cancerous to cling to.

Also race is a real thing.
>>
>>80613453

>1 post by this ID

What are you sliding for leaf?
>>
>>80613453
It's a jewish invention.

I would explain why, but I'm lazy
>>
>>80614387
/thread
>>
>>80614524
>Jews
>A wandering people without a homeland until Israel happened and even then it's not a unanimous thing among them
>Invented nationalism

If you knew anything about nationalism or Judaism you would know how retarded that statement is.
>>
File: 1442491043104.jpg (1 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1442491043104.jpg
1 MB, 5000x5000
>>80613453
>Serious, demanding anime image

N-no.. Fuck off.
>>
>>80613453
Justify hating your community to me.
>>
>>80613453
Nationalism is the rebuttal to this Jewish marxist disease. Progressive liberalism is a mental disorder. Leftists who refer to themselves as “intellectuals”, because they are by far the stupidest, most easily brainwashed people I have ever known. Jews hate whites, but many whites are too dumb to figure it out. Multiculturalism, Who's really believed in the first place it would ever work?! Multiculturalism is a failure, a catastrophic social engineering experiment. Right now, the immediate existential threat to European values and their quality of life. Diversity lowers everything to the lowest common denominator. There is never an appropriate time for "Jews to take a leading role" in the multicultural destruction of Europe and America. However, if Jews ARE going to be responsible for the incursion of more Muslims and more Africans into Europe, then Jews have to be prepared for an extremely violent anti-Semitic backlash against them.

A homeland is a fundamental human right. Non white immigration and race mixing deny whites our fundamental human right, and deny us the right to exist at all. Would you advocate your precious African nations becoming non-black? Should Mexico become non-Mexican? Should China become non-Chinese? No? Good! I'd appreciate the same consideration for white nations.
>>
>>80613453
it's the immutable law of our biology
humanitarian societies can be exploited, hence ethnocentrism
>>
>>80613453
It is our natural state, to deny nationalism and tribalism is to go against nature itself. Just this short amount of time that anti nationalism is being preached it's coming apart at the seams with societal decay and increased tensions.
>>
>>80613453
Well, America is the best
>>
>>80613453
Anime is a plague, It is a literal malignant tumour and every trace of its existence needs to be cut from history for humanity to prosper.
>>
Fuck off you weaboo faggot
>>
>>80613453
you should support your family over more distant relations
>>
>>80613453
It's the best way to help the masses. Everyone wants to chip in and help each other if they feel a sense of community with those around them. It gives people an identity. It's like tribalism but on a much bigger scale with more civility.
>>
Nationalism only works if your county has a rich history or things to be proud of.
Like Israel.
Canada has literally nothing to offer
>>
>>80613453
I like my country. I don't like other people's countries.
>>
Globalism = white genocide

Nationalism is the only way to protect white Western first world countries from being overrun by the third world hordes and Europe turned into Eurabia

It's not even that nationalism is great, but right now it's just whats necessary.
>>
white people countries are objectively better than non-white people countries
>>
File: bacteria.jpg (176 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
bacteria.jpg
176 KB, 800x600
Justify multicellularity to me eukaryote scum.
>>
It is a benefit for a group to have a common story/ideology to unite them and fight towards to ward off infighting. In the U.S. it's usually personal liberty, don't tread on me, leave me and my guns alone type stuff. We treat the Bill of Rights like it's the 10 Commandments.
>>
>>80613453
we are evolutionarily programed to protect dna the same/similar to ours
>>
>>80618245
Justify gut and oral microflora.
>>
>>80618622
idk what you just said, but i think you need to check yourself
>>
>>80613453
Why does every canadian on /pol/ look like a fucking idiot? YOU MAKE US ALL LOOK BAD!

Also, I fully support nationalism, you fag
>>
>>80613453
Because the government should act in the best interests of the people they serve, not people from other parts of the world. Any policy which is not directly best for the individuals in the country is not only a failure of representation but a true betrayal of office.
>>
File: 1463864165781.png (33 KB, 202x220) Image search: [Google]
1463864165781.png
33 KB, 202x220
>>80618933
You can always chain them in some cellar. Just saying...
>>
>>80613453
Every good that was supposed to come true under communism has been achieved in nationalism.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.