[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm done with this country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9
File: kek.gif (458 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
kek.gif
458 KB, 352x240
> President and premier are literally fighting against each other
> The party is actually split into two
> They literally publish totally contradictory instructions
> People in China are fucked because the policies are swaying from one extreme to another

I'm fucking done. If Trump is not elected I guess I should just move to Canada.
>>
Who has control of the PLA? The President or the Premier?
>>
Bring back Mao
>>
>>80613427
The president is about to declare himself emperor. I'm not kidding. He was red guard in culture revolution. Literally junior education.
>>
>>80613580
What's wrong with moving to Japan? They're a lot friendly since we nuked them
>>
>>80614214
No chinkfugees allowed.
>>
Make China Maoist again.
>>
If you move here then please bring a few qts with you. This is our only requirement.
>>
12th of July is upon us, China will lose.
>>
>>80614214
>>80614389
See

>>80614473
No shit. Mao should stay back where he belongs -- Book keeping

>>80614498
My gf is Canadian

>>80614505
Nice to be USA's lackey, huh?
>>
File: 687.jpg (61 KB, 450x379) Image search: [Google]
687.jpg
61 KB, 450x379
>>80614389
When will you invade chinkland and make them great again?
>>
>>80614505
Soon pare.
Yung time of crushing China is among us.
>>
>>80614389
nuke the chinks japan, kill each and everyone of them
>>
>>80615094
Fucking jews. You guys create the semite cancer cults
>>
>>80613580
>The president is about to declare himself emperor. I'm not kidding. He was red guard in culture revolution. Literally junior education.
What will this result in short to medium term?
>>
>>80613210
My realist friend told me about how underhanded and underreported Chinese politics is on English speaking websites and about Li Keqiang and Xi's feud. How did this start? How will it likely end? >>80614389
This guy's probably an English teacher btw but I don't think the Japanese like you guys too much anyway
>>
come here
>>
>>80613210
Don't forget us, the perpetual thorn in your side.
>>
>>80615294
I don't understand really what's going on in China

How bad is it really?
Is there any faction you're pulling for winning?
>>
>>80615389
Also said friend said Xi has some pretty good ideas and is a pretty intelligent bloke, but doesn't have the sufficient political leverage within the party to get a lot of his proposed legislation passed. Is this true, and what else is there to it? Do you think he'll eventually get his legislations passed
>>
>>80615444
Also question and try to be as unbiased as possible (not to sound patronising)

Is it true the vast majority of HKers hate the Chinese government? Or just mildly dislike? Or are they neutral about it? Are Western media's attitudes towards HK accurate, inaccurately pro-West and anti-China, or what
>>
>>80613210
Come home, yellow man.
>>
>>80614505
Stay strong, Flip brother
>>
Mao did nothing wrong.
>>
File: 1467075398292.gif (2 MB, 346x480) Image search: [Google]
1467075398292.gif
2 MB, 346x480
Canada isn't a lot better.
>>
>>80615621
Nah, they hate the CCP. Like it's a genuine hatred.
>>
>>80615454
Another funny thing to note is that Democracy and dictatorship in essence procure similar results, just dictatorship has less breads and circuses. Humans gunna human. In Democracies, oligarchies and elitist cliques that influence public decision always inevitably form, and there's always infighting at highest levels within the party, while in Dictatorships infighting based on seperate ideology also happens
>>
>>80613210
China's economy is also ready to implode as soon as the TPP agreement is fully active. Vietnam will be where all the new shit paying factories in China relocate to manufacture Apple junk and Walmart socks.
>>
>>80614389
manchuria reannexation when my nip friend? you really need some clay
>>
>>80615708
Well, he united China where Chiang can't (despite Chiang's massive American funding), industrialised China at an unprecedented rate, killed a bunch of needless old people in famines and gave the Western world a very strong competitor, when it could've been a series of third Japan/Korea puppet state. Mao did a lot wrong if you're white, not so much if you're yellow, funnily enough.
>>
>>80615825
Like China is just going to sit back and take it. War is coming.
>>
>>80615782
Not just the govt, mainlanders too. GIB BACK BABBY FORMULA REEEEE
>>
>>80613210
Just come up through the mexican border, we will give you guns and food stamps as you cross.
>>
>>80613210
give me the situation, yellow-bro.

What about Taiwan?
>>
>>80615294
Can you provide some information on president and premier? What are their policies, who can take over the military?
>>
File: eternalspic.png (262 KB, 1462x758) Image search: [Google]
eternalspic.png
262 KB, 1462x758
>>80615825
guess who is the new china?
>>
>>80616025
Yeah, anything to do with the mainland HKers hate. It isn't an exaggeration or anything lol, 99% of HKers you talk to will talk shit about the mainland and mainlanders, from the most radical youths to law abiding housewives.
>>
test
>>
LOL

Chinese politics have become Americanized.

>Muh single party state will halp us all get along.
>>
>>80613210
Hmmm, decently rare.

How's 4chin gold treating you?
>>
>>80616161

We can breed the white back into the mexicans though so not everything is lost.
>>
>>80616021
This is why Vietnam moved closer to the US/NATO because they were worried China was going to fist them full force in ass and mouth. They already had started to jack Chinese jobs before the TPP was ever a thing, aggression from China made them hurry up and sign that shit real fast.

OP should move to Richmond, BC. It's literally China. When you get sick of living in China you can drive into Iran which is 20mins away in N. Vancouver or visit India by driving 30 minutes in south direction.
>>
You better leave as soon as possible, gook, or else your government will probably kill you off.
>>
>>80616161
Mexico has trade unions, they're ineffective but nonetheless exist thus will never become the new China. These massive, massive contracts only go to countries with the worst labor standards like Vietnam or Bangladesh where organizing a union means swift execution.
>>
>>80615294
Chink, one way or another Japs will nuke you or the Jews will ruin your country from the inside. Don't you worry, we are coming.
>>
>>80615816
Democracy is basically rule-by-media
People are so fucking stupid:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRZZpk_9k8E

We're deluding ourselves if we think we have any sort of self-determination at all.
Even in local government the corporations always outvote the voters.

People are basically livestock that are herded around by the interests of a few men at the top. You just have to hope that they have morals and will spare the rod.

It's always been like this, and it probably always will be like this. You're deluding yourself if you think otherwise. That's why it's important not necessarily to limit government power, but rather to rally around the one who fights for your own interest.
>>
>>80616174
I'm from Vancouver. I know.

If the CCP falls and you are given sovereignity, will you take Aunty and Uncle back from us?
>>
>>80616161
is it getting better for the midle class or the kikes are keeping all the new wealth?
>>
>>80616063
Dude's gone. I shot him a barrage of questions above and he's not answered. It's the same Chinese guy that comes every few months, talks about how everythings going to shit and disappears after a few replies. Weird really

>>80616146
My cousin's a trade consultant for China and he's talked to me briefly about this. The President literally does not have an university education, but has reportedly read a fucking tonne of books (in Western political and philosophical canon), is extremely well spoken and deeply intelligent. The Premier has a PhD in economics and wants more jurisdiction over the Chinese economy, which the President wants to see go in a different direction. The President wants a direct link with Africa (through the South China Sea) to use its resources to launch China into a post-industrial civilisation, while the Premier thinks it isn't time. Also, while the President and Premier both used to be political pawns of the renowned Jiang Zemin, Xi's 'corruption purge', although functional in purging a lot of corrupt individuals down the command chain, was primarily targetted at Jiang's followers so he (Xi) could have more internal agency. Xi is legally the head of the military (he is the chairman of the central military commission, he directly oversees and approves or disapproves of anything the minister of military decides) and probably has more friends in the military than Li Keqiang (the Premier)

>>80616253
It's always been this way since Mao died. The Deng-Jiang transition is the first time it got serious; when Mao's successor Deng Xiaoping died, his successor, Jiang Zemin, imprisoned Xiaoping's eldest son. Xiaoping's wife went to the Chinese official residence and basically had a mental breakdown, and Jiang, for PR's sake, let Deng's son go.

>>80616509
You'd be surprised how much 'dissent' discussion there is within Chinese forums. The thing the Chinese government wants is to prevent external influence on the internal discourse
>>
>>80616711
The 600 million people lifted out of poverty are the middle class, and that happened and is still happening. Although the middle class is improving, the Chinese equivalent of Jews, well, the rich Chinese, are maldistributing so much to themselves that the middle class is starting to grow wary of them.

>>80616541
Don't you have something better to do than roleplay on the Internet? Go meet with Ben Bernanke or oversee a Palestinian kid kill your brother or something
>>
File: Ahmadinejad_grimace.jpg (17 KB, 208x301) Image search: [Google]
Ahmadinejad_grimace.jpg
17 KB, 208x301
PRC posts are quite rare around here...
>>
>>80616809
He disappears because the great chineez firewall detects his dissent and mercs crash through his Shanghai apartment window to kidnap him for reeducation.
>>
>>80616552
pretty accurate
but then again, someone has to rule the <90 iq masses and when you see batshit crazy libs, even with higher education, it seems that they are cattle as well.
therefor the reddest of all redpills is to become a successful businessman - you cannot beat them but you can try to join them
>>
>>80613210
> I guess I should just move to Canada.
kekd
>>
>>80617175

Inside this memeverse what would explain his consistent return after months of hiatus

>>80617240
And that's why China's winning the game. Their politicians and nationalists are all in commerce, while the West's nationalists are generally poor, unspoken and demeaned by its media. Also check out /biz/
>>
File: lonlon.jpg (4 KB, 250x135) Image search: [Google]
lonlon.jpg
4 KB, 250x135
Come ~home~ white man
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvtT3UyhibQ&feature=youtu.be
>this is what we are losing. please save our race from the mud people china.
>>
>>80616986
>the middle class is starting to grow wary of them.
well, that's great.
i've watched a few inteview to some middle class chinese people and they wanted more social justice, i don't know what it means there.
i think they want less economic inequality

although i was asking about mexico
>>
File: 1466745877027.gif (2 MB, 200x190) Image search: [Google]
1466745877027.gif
2 MB, 200x190
>>80613427

Xi Jinping does, so the president.

Fun little quirk of the Chinese government: the People's Liberation Army, the PLA, is not actually under the jurisdiction of the government except insofar as the party gives them control. It's a party organ and under their control.
>>
>>80615985
I think you have different data than me and all fucking historians.
>>
>>80616161

I hope you know that the only reason imports from Mexico are rising is because NAFTA allows manufacturers to get around tariffs and anti-dumping laws if they produce in Mexico vs. China.

Especially when it comes to steel :^))))
>>
>>80616538
The government is fighting (And somewhat winning) against trade unions. Also, being next to 'Murica helps a lot.
>>
>>80614795

OP is losing citizen score.
>>
>>80613210

Your score is going down as we speak.
>>
>>80617578
Middle class is growing. Also there is this funny situation: a lot of people feel like they are part of the middle class but they aren't. Poor mexicans are weird.

The high middle class didn't even feel 2008 crisis, slowly but surely should be our saying.
We should replace the eagle with a turtle. The oil crisis is dangerous though. How about Argentina?
>>
>>80615355
1984 for real

>>80615389
How did it start? Xi is "red bloodline" while Li started as a pleb. Basically duke vs civilian

>>80615444
Implying HK isn't mainland

>>80615454
Of course Li. He is phd in econ and shit. Xi is a faggot

>>80615510
> pretty good ideas
What? Maoist ideas?

>>80615621
Yes it's true HK hates CCP. They hate because they used to be privileged

>>80615639
Vancouver here I come

>>80615708
You shit me not

>>80615732
But it is

>>80615816
Yes. Humans are shit. Accept that

>>80615825
Implying the whole world isnt gonna implode too

>>80616030
United states is a nigger controlled country.

>>80616063
Taiwan is gonna get annexed

>>80616146
Xi: We maoists nao. I hold all the power
Li: Actually has the ability to do stuff. But policies blocked by Xi's gangsters

>>80616301
20 jew gold is a lot

>>80616509
Yes I'm changing my name to ahmed dickhead goldberg and fleeing to swedistan

>>80616541
How about you go fuck yourself kike

>>80616552
>rule-by-media
Media is the lackey of gov in any form

>>80617931
Its already negative
>>
>>80617714
That's what free trade is for, you produce where is cheaper to produce.
>>
>>80616809
hmm, thanks. How free is trading overall? Which of the both is more likely to extend the free trade zones over whole China?
>>
>>80617642
Well I think you should kill yourself Pablo. The modern world views history through a moral-positivist lens, so no shit modern """historians""" would think that Mao was bad. The reason he's considered the founding father of the modern rendition of China is because he fucking FOUNDED IT, because the time necessitated a strong leader, and the existing KMT were weak and incompetent so much that even with massive American funding they failed.

>>80618240
Why such succinct replies? Gives the feeling you've gotta go and can only type for a few seconds before you gotta go again. Thanks though

>>80618268
Li would
>>
>>80618135
> a lot of people feel like they are part of the middle class but they aren't. Poor mexicans are weird.

the same happens here. a lot of poor people improved their economic situation in the last decade, making them believe that they were middle class.
now, the new government is cutting all the welfare and they are really suffering that.
because they are becoming poor "again" when indeed they were always poor.

at least you are seeing some conomic growth
here we are all struggling. brazil chile and argentina
>>
>>80618472
I am not saying he was bad. No good historian judges the past as bad or good. He did unify China (Except Taiwan, but who cares) and he did kill millions. He fought against the japanese invasion and he stagnated China's economy (I would know, i am an economist after all). Chill down, aussie friend.
>>
>>80618240
>Implying HK isn't mainland

It isn't. Hong Kong is miles ahead of any mainland city in every conceivable way.
>>
File: Sad.gif (371 KB, 322x240) Image search: [Google]
Sad.gif
371 KB, 322x240
>>80618747
Well, at least we are not Venezuela. Hahaha,
>>
File: image.jpg (250 KB, 787x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
250 KB, 787x768
>>80618795
Not for long! Kek
>>
>>80619212
Sad times.
>>
>>80616369
>OP should move to Richmond, BC. It's literally China. When you get sick of living in China you can drive into Iran which is 20mins away in N. Vancouver or visit India by driving 30 minutes in south direction.

Sigh, just what Richmond needs: more bad chinese drivers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttTOhPO0q7I
>>
>>80614865
what Finnish unit is this?
Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.