[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
POLITICALLY CORRECT THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 253x199) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 253x199
Lets post politically correct bullshit

I think we should let muslims conquer Europe to compensate for the Crusades !
>>
lets make our border a all race border
>>
>>80608644
Islam is a religion of PEACE
>>
>>80608644
Israelis came to Israel in 1945 and forcefully stole Palestinian territory using american and European weapons

Hamas is a humanitarian organization and harbors no ill will towards the non-muslims of The 'Conquered territories' who will be released in our time inshahlla
>>
>>80608644
Gas all kikes
>>
>>80608644
Every time I see a black man I feel sorry how much pain we have caused to them.
>>
Marxism and far leftism never take into account human nature.
The US and Britain are global forces for good.
>>
>>80609051
>no mention of zionists as a thinly veiled metaphor for jews
I am dissapoint.
>>
>>80608644
What constitutes a politically incorrect word? Why did we allow authoritarians to manipulate language? It's like making Holocaust synonymous to the alleged death of six million Jews during the second world war.
>>
>>80608644
Serious opinion (not really belonging on /pol) here; I'd rather Europe have a bit of islam than the modern american culture. Call me a cuck or whatever, but I don't want that LGBTQOAFSFJWQIKHWQG(QAZDXYZ and that overly political correct bullshit.
>>
>>80609051
So happy that the kikes are killing you.
I wish they'd hurry the fuck up with it but sadly the evil fucks are just using you against us.
>>
White people are obsolete and need to go
>>
>>80608644
That's the reason the crusades happened in the first place
>>
>>80609669
>Lets post politically correct
You're missing the point Goyim
>>
We have to accept the fact that black people want free things for nothing and we should give those things to them because we are white and everything is our fault.
>>
im a feminist and i think man and women should be treated equaly and we should stop stereotyping . Actually Females are smarter and stronger than man !
>>
varg vikernes is an autistic /pol/bien and burzum is just repetitive ambient black metal.
>>
Hold on.

How is it perfectly allowed to state that ashkenazi jews and east asian people have higher IQs than caucasians, but suddenly when you add blacks in the equation, it becomes racist?
>>
Help. My friend doesn't believe me when I tell him trannies are mentally ill. Any sources or arguments I should use against him?
>>
>>80608644
Fucking Aids Skrillex. I always get a nice chuckle when I see this picture.
>>
>>80611613
He said blue pilled :^)
>>
>>80612212
Because the truth is racist if it's not a positive statement
>>
I AM NOW A BLUE PILL.
>>
>>80616463
Sorry, I meant to say "when it's not a positive statement for blacks"

Basically the whole world treats the black race as a handicapped race
>>
File: summer.png (472 KB, 853x317) Image search: [Google]
summer.png
472 KB, 853x317
>>80609669
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.