[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
jewish nepotism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: pringles.jpg (113 KB, 390x526) Image search: [Google]
pringles.jpg
113 KB, 390x526
do the jews display a high level of nepotism ?

can you provide me with examples/statistics if youre adhering to this position ?
>>
File: nepotism.jpg (216 KB, 500x741) Image search: [Google]
nepotism.jpg
216 KB, 500x741
obviously

the best example is Hollywood

Every lead Jewish actor/actress is some producer's kid it's incredibly rare that you find jews who came into the business by merit alone.

Another great example is wall street. You get free money/credit just for knowing the right people.
>>
>>80601423

Ivy league discrimination against Asians and reverse discrimination against jews.
>>
I sure hope so, I'm running out of gold here
>>
File: 1460802621869.jpg (100 KB, 579x611) Image search: [Google]
1460802621869.jpg
100 KB, 579x611
>>80601423
The big question, is how did Jews get to the top of all these banks, such as the Federal Reserve and exclude most non Jews? Bribery, blackmail, corruption and assassinations is the most likely explanation. Jews are the most deceitful and power/money hungry psychopaths on earth. The Jews have owned the USA since 1913 after establishment of the Federal Reserve and they had Kennedy assassinated because he was prepared to expose and eliminate the Federal Reserve. At Harvard 25% of people who enrolled were Jews. Yet only 11 of the top 100 graduates last year were Jews. So this notion that Jews are somehow more intelligent is nonsense. Israel's population average IQ are just 95. The real reason for their so called "success" is because they own the banking system and thus are able to control the creation and issuance of money. So of course they're naturally going to show favouritism towards other Jews. Because unlike us, they're not afraid of practicing nepotism.
>>
>>80601423
So, it's a retarded theory. It's statistically impossible for 1% of the population to be effectively nepotist. They'd have to occupy 51% of every high level group making committee, which is 51 times their rate of representation. And this begs the question how they even got there.
>>
>>80601423
I'm forced to go to the store to buy pringles because of that picture, you capitalist piece of shit.
>>
>>80601927
Getting into harvard is generally thought of as being an indicator of intelligence.

And you do know that the head of the federal reserve is appointed by the very non Jewish president of the USA? And you can't control a captialist economy with currency creation. All the real value is in assets.
>>
>>80601856

You're in the wrong country. When everyone around you says their little Kol Nidre prayer at the start of the year it doesn't really provide much competitive advantage.
>>
File: eliteenrollment-large.jpg (123 KB, 693x770) Image search: [Google]
eliteenrollment-large.jpg
123 KB, 693x770
>>80602330
kek, no
>>
File: Face only a Greenspan could....jpg (12 KB, 217x222) Image search: [Google]
Face only a Greenspan could....jpg
12 KB, 217x222
>>80601423
>>80601423
Yes- if you consider them, as they consider themselves, to be a tribe. My proof? Andrea Mitchell's face. Also, Sarah Jessica Parker's face. See also, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Amy Schumer, et al. ad nauseum
>>
>>80602553
The Jews seem to be doing very well. What's your point? If they're exceptional it must be because they're cheating?
>>
>>80601927
You sound like a BLM saying that White people are all evil. Also Israel's IQ average is 95 because they test nonAshkenazi too.
>>
>>80601423

JIDF currently likes to spread the meme that computers and the internet spring from jews. They are never very specific what they are talking about, but I assume it's Von Neumann who supposedly hammered down the formal definition of the Von Neumann machine.

Except of course :

"Von Neumann was involved in the Manhattan Project at the Los Alamos National Laboratory, which required huge amounts of calculation. This drew him to the ENIAC project, during the summer of 1944. There he joined into the ongoing discussions on the design of this stored-program computer, the EDVAC. As part of that group, he wrote up a description titled First Draft of a Report on the EDVAC[1] based on the work of Eckert and Mauchly. It was unfinished when his colleague Herman Goldstine circulated it with only von Neumann's name on it, to the consternation of Eckert and Mauchly.[10] The paper was read by dozens of von Neumann's colleagues in America and Europe, and influenced the next round of computer designs."

Guess which of the four names were goys and jews.

PS. on a completely unrelated not. Did you know that Rambam prohibits jews from praising idolaters and generally Christians are considered idolators (they often lie about defining Christians as idolators for obvious reasons, but it's crystal clear).
>>
>>80601423
The fact that the media is dominated by Jews yet there are tons of whites/blacks/mexicans/asians that go to college for media-related degrees.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.