[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did it stabilize yet?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: euro pound kurs.png (36 KB, 1201x390) Image search: [Google]
euro pound kurs.png
36 KB, 1201x390
Did it stabilize yet?
>>
File: deutche_pank.png (42 KB, 976x703) Image search: [Google]
deutche_pank.png
42 KB, 976x703
:-D
>>
>>80596544
Yeah, that's a shitty situation aswell. Brexit was a mistake though, it doesn't help at all.
>>
>>80597649

Seems to be doing great for the UK:

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/07/11/european-markets-oil-markets.html

>London's FTSE 100 rose 0.9 percent during trade, after reaching 6,639.49, a level which hasn't been hit since August 2015. Meanwhile the domestically-focused FTSE 250 soared 2.6 percent.
>>
>>80593937
>export heavy market smug about the fact that their currency is strong against ours

uhhhhhhhhhhh

you'd better hope sterling goes back up to what it was or higher in the next few months or you'll be in even deeper shit than you are now, kraut
>>
>>80597801
How am I being smug? I am asking a question to all those "it will stabilize soon anyway!" posters.
>>
>>80593937
>inb4 150 replies of Ron Paul
>>
>>80597907
it seemed smug

it will stabilize because trends in the market are affected by uncertainty. may being leader means the tories have someone they either support or are ambivalent about to rally behind, which will mean we will continue to have a functioning government with no chance of a split. labour is a complete mess, tories are all but guaranteed to win the next election. a stable government implies a stable economy, and as gideon will probably continue to be chancellor that's a good thing too, leftist queers will disagree but he's done a good job and will continue to do so. plus a unified government means we are in a far stronger position to fuck over brussels, who know full well we have the advantage in any negotiations.

tl;dr events today will massively reduce uncertainty in the markets, which will lead to stability and sterling will slowly start to rise again back to what it was pre-brexit. there will be more uncertainty when we invoke article 50, then again when we leave but with a unified conservative party there will be far less than there would be otherwise.
>>
Fuck me, the merkels are delusional.
>>
>>80597907
>How am I being smug?

> Asked the German.
>>
>DB about to cannibalize the Italian economy in order to survive
>thinks a slightly weak Sterling is anywhere near the same scale of potential shitstorm
Lel you merkelites are pathetic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.