[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Political Education
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: przydzial_nobama.jpg (26 KB, 248x362) Image search: [Google]
przydzial_nobama.jpg
26 KB, 248x362
Soon to be a former liberal 19 year old straight white male, assume I'm completely politically ignorant (I might as well be), and that /pol/ my only source of news, and tell me why you dislike Obama. I understand he is almost universally hated, but due to me avoiding boring news channels like FOX and CNN for the majority of my life I have almost no idea why.

Please elaborate /pol/ on why Obama is the worst president of all time (if he is). Examples, policies, mannerisms; I'm open to any reasons you dislike the man. (on a sidenote; I'd like the same rundown for Hillary Clinton if you have the time)
>>
>>80592973
Racial relations have become much worse under Obama than they were during the Bush presidency.
Obama has also centralized power more than any other president, creating an even bigger government and more bureaucracy than before.
He has also destablizied multiple middle eastern countries, basically fucking over Western Europe because of the migration.
>>
>>80592973
He has also appointed multiple people to positions they're not qualified for. He also hasn't made any economic progress/growth during his presidency.
>>
>>80593828
>Racial relations have become much worse under Obama

Any specific reasons why this is? I understand he pushes leftist goals but I'm a bit confused if you mean within America or with other countries.
>>
>>80594501
http://nypost.com/2016/01/17/how-obama-has-turned-back-the-clock-on-race-relations/
Within America, of course.
>>
>>80594501

Racial relations have not gotten worse, they have gotten more honest because Obama is not afraid to say what all blacks are thinking: white privilege and racism are ingrained in every pore of our existence, and we will have problems until we have an open dialog.
>>
>>80594793
And saying that doesn't damage them?
wew lad
>>
>>80594793
I'm not one to believe in white privilege. There is only class privilege as far as I have seen.

>we will have problems until we have an open dialog.
Open dialog? As in a debate? Between whom?
>>
>>80594977

That's like saying you should keep quiet even though everyone knows the local priest is raping the young boys.
>>
>>80594793

Nigger detected
>>
>>80595088
No, it's like saying there's a local priest raping boys when there isn't one.
>>
>>80595032
>I'm not one to believe in white privilege

White privilege is a thing that we have earned by being mostly law-abiding and peaceful. Does that make it wrong? Only if blacks are profiled by police and discriminated against by employers, teachers, landlords, and cops, etc.
>>
>>80595088
>>80595189
And accusing a person of something they haven't done is only gonna make them feel more distanced and will make them dislike you.
>>
>>80595289
While yes, profiling is wrong. You can't hide that blacks commit nearly half of all murder and robbery in the US each year despite making up 12% of the population. I agree that we should judge based on individual traits, it's understandable why some see differently.
>>
>>80592973

the first thing you need to know is the jews did everything
>>
>>80592973
>tell me what should i think so i can be part of your club
:^)
>>
>>80595662
I'm anti-alt-right and think half of this site are edgy white tween fedora wearing faggots. Not the case.
>>
>>80595639
>tfw half the site literally believes that
>>
>>80593828
>Obama has also centralized power more than any other president, creating an even bigger government and more bureaucracy than before
What was the growth from Clinton to GWB?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.