[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
G-guy, the american girl that is in love with me just texted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6
G-guy, the american girl that is in love with me just texted me witht this.

What do I do now? She's a liberal but I can't believe she has such an honor. Suggestions?
>>
>Suggestions?

Kill yourself
>>
word of advice - if she asks u to fuck her in the butt, run - otherwise she will carry that dessert with her wherever she goes
>>
>>80588780
Tell her to make a kek cake/cupcake and to him it's from /pol/
>>
>inb4 it's a cake of a caricature of Trump with "FUCK DRUMPF" written in icing
>>
>>80588780
Red pill her. With your dick.
>>
>>80588780
Where can i find American girls to Text with, Hans?
>>
Kill her before she kills him.

Note to law enforcement: it's a joke m8.
>>
>>80589179
Only have to visit her.

She's not marriage material though, she has a boyfriend currently and still wants to fuck me. Well at least she's white and has german heritage.

>>80589255
American girls on the internet want european guys for some reason. I found her on omegle a long time ago I think. She's somehow really in love with me.
>>
>>80588780
As a real life american I can tell you that she probably only likes you because dating european men is seen as classy and highbrow.

She wants "exotic" but not "different skin color" exotic. You are a fun fling that wont mark her as a whore if she lets people know she is involved with you.

As soon as she realizes european men are just normal white people with a different accent she will settle for a n
More available american male with a decent career because international relationships are hard and american women largley detest anything that requires anything resembling effort.

The only way you will be able to keep her around is if you posess enough money that she doesnt have to do any work to be in a relationship with you, otherwise you are shit out of luck my friend.
>>
>>80589346
Nigger, I am not going to marry some random american girl that wants me to visit her and fuck her while having a boyfriend. I know the red flags, but she lives in a wealthy area near the beach in Socal, getting free housing there whenever I want and getting introduced to the right people through her is really, really a good thing.
>>
>>80589335

Are you a tanned German?
>>
>>80589448
No, I'm a bavarian countryboy. Pure german.
>>
File: germankids.jpg (138 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
germankids.jpg
138 KB, 480x433
>>80589335
>visit her
She's fucking Habib and Mbeke on the side, sorry Hans.

>she has a boyfriend currently
Oh, yeah, once a whore always a whore.
>>
>>80589335
Ich finde nur hässliche Fettsäcke auf Omegle und wenn mal ein Mädchen da ist, ist sie entweder mit ihrem Freund online oder sie ist hässlich
>>
>>80589346
it goes both ways. euro girls do it with american guys too

>>80589432
the fact she lives in socal is already a strong indication she neither has wealth, nor knows the right people. just a warning, buddy

just fyi, the average CHINESE has more wealth saved than the average american. think about that for a second
>>
>>80588780
Inform her boyfriend she is a degenerate whore
>>
>>80589335
>the american girl that is in love with me
>she has a boyfriend

You clearly don't understand the decrepit nature of American women

This is the most cuckolded shit I've seen on /pol/ win months

Kill yourself
>>
>>80588780
>dating an American bitch

Pig disgusting man. But i guess i wouldnt want to fuck a North African goat in trashbag either
>>
tfw You'l never go on a cross country road trip with Chad, Thad, Stacey, Tracey and Jessica. Why live?
>>
>>80589557
I don't care who she's fucking, I have no romantic feelings for her.

>>80589582
Well, it was like 2 years ago. Haven't been on there since then so god knows what's up.

>>80589594
Saying all people in Socal are poor is a stupid thing to say mate. Anyway, I've known her for a long time and I know her situation, so it's alright. For what it's worth I just want to go on a vacation there anyway.

>>80589684
No, then I couldn't fuck her anymore. You don't just give up freebies like that.

>>80589692
I have no romantic feelings for her.

>>80589727
I will never date her.
>>
>>80589432

Why in the fuck would you want to go to SoCal

LOL you know absolutely nothing about America. Good fucking luck, you're gonna need it.
>>
>>80588780
>american girl
don't do it lad
especially if she's from cali or ny
>>
>>80589747
It's more about the free housing near the beach thing anyway. She's big on traveling and visiting national parks so she'll probably do some stuff with me and I get to see the beauty of the USA. What's wrong with that? I can't lose here.

>>80589807
She's actually from Oregon but moved to socal a few years ago. She hates cali though but makes good enough money to stay there for the moment.
>>
>>80589743
fuck your freebies, train more for the rahowa
>>
>>80589743
>>80589873

>I don't have feelings for her

You're literally engaging in conversation with her like people who are interested in each other do. And you're going to go on a trip with her. This is far beyond just a "fuck buddy" holy shit Hanz you are retarded. Not only that but she's from SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA. Lmao. You might as well be dating a Satanic Jew.

Good god you are naive about how shitty America can be.
>>
>>80589335
>he falls for the women can love meme

Poor anon
P.S. She's texting the same shit to five other guys
>>
File: PaulN.png (593 KB, 876x1451) Image search: [Google]
PaulN.png
593 KB, 876x1451
>>80588780
she looks ugly from the thumbnail.

go full Paul Nungesser on her
>>
>>80589960

this. She's a wealthy girl in SoCal. She has easily fucked well over 100 guys. OP is retarded.
>>
>>80589743
almost everyone in socal is poor. don't believe me? half the state is mexican. they're automatically poor, sory.

of the remaining, california has one of the highest unemployment rates in the country, combined with medium wages but the highest cost of living, highest debt loads, most underwater mortgages.

oh, did I mention that california lost TEN PERCENT of it's millionaires just LAST YEAR?

maybe not every single person in socal is poor. but they're easily poorer than average, in an already poor fucking country. few people with actual wealth live there who arent immigrants, though they might have more money than you. but not wealth. it simply doesn't make sense tax wise. yo dn't become wealthy by making such obviously stupid decisions as deciding to live in socal.

I guarantee you she knows nobody, as well.
>>
>>80589692
>cucking other people is cucked

you're a faggot, you know that?
>>
This seriously seems like a conversation between 14 year olds.
>>
File: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (29 KB, 575x556) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg
29 KB, 575x556
>>80588780
>pleaaaaaaaase
>>
File: download (11).jpg (8 KB, 235x214) Image search: [Google]
download (11).jpg
8 KB, 235x214
>>80590080

Holy shit dude, he's been talking to her for years as her side piece. That is the definition of cuck. He is her emotional tampon and someone she vents her day to. She's a Californian girl, she probably has 5 other side pieces she does this with. OP is so naive oh god this is poetry

t. Someone from Southern California who now lives in Florida
>>
>>80588780

isn't "baking dessert" just another euphemism for offering anal?

Because if not then it should be.
>>
>>80588780

>Talking to a girl named Brooke.

Holy fuck, is there a German male out there who isn't a cuck
>>
>>80588780

go for it Hans but remember not to wear sandals with socks

also pls change that faggot whatsapp font
>>
>>80589957
>You're literally engaging in conversation with her
come on mate. You have to enjoy life a little bit. Have you not learned anything by now? Yeah, I am even sometimes enjoying talking to her because I can take my mind off of serious things every once in a while. But that doesn't mean I'm in love or anything.

>>80590039
Alright, point taken. For what it's worth, the beaches there are nice.

>>80590080
This guy understands.

>>80589960
I don't care whether she's in love with me or not. I'd be easier if she wasn't.

>>80590194
You have to adapt a little when talking to sluts, mate.

>>80590253
The last time I talked to her before this was like a month or two ago.

>>80590301
>said Kevin
>>
>>80590253
>implying OP doesn't have more than 5 other side pieces of his own

nothing wrong with keeping whores in your orbit you beta cuck
>>
>>80590340

if digits you are being lured into a human trafficking con
>>
There is so much autism in this thread it is fucking incredible.
>>
>>80590444
That's it, kek has spoken. I'll drop her once she gets me my Turmp autograph.
>>
>>80588780
>liberal
>making dessert for Trump

She's going to poison him.
Screencap this
>>
>>80590444
Fucking checked
>>
>>80588780
Yeah get gassed faggit
>>
>>80589960
Women can feel very basic and temporary love for their children or parents! This proves they're just like us! Just like niggers!
>>
if you have a job or go to school and drive you're probably in a better position in life than half the guys here. that's why she's into you.
>>
>>80590340
Fuck what that asshat said about SoCal. Southern Cali is beautiful and you'll never run out of things to do. Beaches, mountains, desert, canyons, cities, parks, touring - it's all nothing more than an hour or two away from each other.
No other states compare in that regard. Go to SoCal.
>>
>>80589346
Stay mad basement boy
>>
>>80590340
>You have to adapt a little when talking to sluts
Jeez, you are a fucking omega.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.