[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Poles hate Jews?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 33
File: poland.png (3 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
poland.png
3 KB, 227x223
Why do Poles hate Jews?
>>
>>80587402
because Jews are unlikeable
>>
>>80587402
They tried to take their foreskins away.
>>
My grandfather is polish and lived through ww2

>its the jews fault the nazis invaded Poland
>the jews were traitors and sold out Poland for a quick dollar
>the jews then sided with the soviets who raped poland as bad as Germany

He then told me the story about how in his home village there was a jewish butcher who would under sell all the other butchers and drove them out of business then when he was the only butcher left out his prices way up and everyone was glad to see him taken away by the germans
>>
>>80587402
Probably because after we helped them during WWII they ask us for money as apparently we are "as guilty of murdering them as Germany". You can't make this shit up.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1920x1080
hey, i like one jew!
>>
poland has probably the biggest of all nations jewish admixture.

~t. at least 25%.
>>
>>80587557
not to mention żydokomuna is a real thing
>>
>>80587531
Nowadays Germans do the same to our businesses... German shops selling at loss are everywhere. Lidl, Kaufland, Aldi. Other western nations are also not without a sin.
>>
File: Schweikart_Tadeusz_Kościuszko.jpg (200 KB, 491x650) Image search: [Google]
Schweikart_Tadeusz_Kościuszko.jpg
200 KB, 491x650
>>80587402
I think they hate the turks more. Who don't they hate?

I still want to be friends with them, though
>>
They were universally hated everywhere before the "Enlightenment". They only became more and more accepted only after they have managed to undermine the Christian foundations of Europe. Now they are in control of the (((media))) and they try hard to push degeneracy and their anti-Christian agenda.
>>
>>80587626
They will die of old age soon and everyone knows who their children are. Tge problem should eventually solve itself.
>>
>>80587567

Rothbard is best jew
>>
>>80587695
>Who don't they hate?
we even hate ourselves
>>
>>80587402
Poles hate everyone so there is no reason to have jews excluded.
>>
>>80587695
>Who don't they hate?
We don't hate other Slavs with the exception of Russia. I guess we are butthurt that the west killed our own economy after the communism died. Foreign capital rule this country, but this will change.
>>
File: v4.jpg (32 KB, 960x706) Image search: [Google]
v4.jpg
32 KB, 960x706
>>80587402
Another day, another bait.

Don't talk to me or my wife's sons ever again!
>>
>>80587402
What's NOT to hate about kikes?
We hate them because they lived in Poland for a longass while so we got to experience how awful they are firsthand. We learned from out mistakes.
>>
Why should they love Stefan Michnik and his tribe?
>>
I know its /pol/and but I start to generally feel uncomfortable with the amount our silly nations is getting here. I'm pretty sure that we at least bidaily get at least on thread over 200 replies and I'm worried this to be the next one.
>>
>>80587754
We love you. Maybe because everyone else hates both of us.
>>
File: jew_basic.jpg (19 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
jew_basic.jpg
19 KB, 220x220
>>80587402
We counted all thier dead as jews that went into the six godzillions. Basicly stole thier holoczust victims.
>>
>>80587860
Is it true you love russia. You are like brother people with them.
>>
File: 11126034296_78bd244591.jpg (62 KB, 278x329) Image search: [Google]
11126034296_78bd244591.jpg
62 KB, 278x329
>>80587754
This guy gets it. Due to historical circumstances Poland is basically They're Not My Friends: The Country.
>>
>>80587557
This.
Even long before WWII we used to be really chill with jews, that's why so many of them lived here.
>>
>>80587878
Are hungarians, as a race, slavs? I thought they were asian-ish.
>>
>>80587860
eh fuck my grammar, you get the idea though.
>>
>>80587951
Tell your gov to stop blaming us for the holocaust. You are not getting those tenement houses. Deal with it.
>>
File: 1460376883218.gif (2 MB, 273x295) Image search: [Google]
1460376883218.gif
2 MB, 273x295
>>80587754
>This guy
>>
The war started because of jews.
And there is jews in Soviet government.
>>
>>80587402
After the war thousands of jews sided with communist regime and started working for the repressive security bureau (UB) who murdered many Polish patriots. This bureau in the years following the war was like 75% jewish, even though they were about 1% of the total population at the time.
>>
>>80588165
I tell you secret. Jew in all governament. Even nazi party.
>>
>>80587402
Conspiracy theories
Jewish communists (they were appointed to many high offices )
Some Jews try to make Poland co-responsible for the Holocaust (Lanzmann for instance) and this is what infuriates people here because Poles experienced heavy losses, second after the Jews (Wola massacre for instance)
>>
>>80587402
Because Hitler didn't remove enough of them and the Great Jew decided to leave Poland to the Sowjets, giving us 50 years of commies.
>>
>>80588052
They're Finno-Ugric.
But we're best buds with them, anytime one of us was in deep shit the other tried it's best to help, or at least to do not make things worse.
>>
Because they have been trying to guilt trip them for shit they had no hand in ever since the war ended. Also I'm sure a small amount of it is that they have completely drawn attention away from the suffering Poland went through during the war. Israel got a shiny new country out of it, Poles had to live under communism in their ruined cities.
>>
>>80588500
The entire west sold us to Communists. Especially UK.
>>
>>80588052
Our ancestors were steppe tribals but even before they have conquered Hungary they were mixed with Turkic and Iranian nomad tribes. Then we have been mixing with Slavic and Germanic people for a thousand years. Now we look like your average Central-European person (Austrian/Czech/Slovak). Genetically we are closest to Austrians and Slovaks, which is not really surprising considering that we were part of the Habsburg Empire for 500 years and Slovakia was part of the historical Kingdom of Hungary.
>>
>>80587402
every slav is antisemitic.
>>
>>80588641
OP wants to know why. It's ok to ask questions on /pol/ right?
>>
To make it short:

>we have lived with each other but Jews were way smarter than Poles we it comes to trade so they used their power to exploit our land and people. So there was distrust.

> Even though huge amount of Polish people were hiding Jews during WWII (it was punishable by death to the entire family of the people helping them) they have back stabbed us by joining the winning team - the Soviets.

> Huge amount of Jews have become majority of prosecutors, judges and almost entire security service that were used to wipe out patriotic partisans / soldiers and people helping them after the war.

Majority of NKWD officers involved in Katyń massacre were Jewish.

Right now a lot of officials, journalists and people in real power in Poland are Jews but they don't have the original names - they've changed them to sound Polish.

For example read about Jakub Berman.
>>
>>80588597
Why are your dicks so big compared to other Europeans? I don't have that statistical meme map saved, but you and the French have the biggest schlongs on the continent. Where the fuck does it come from? Neither Austria or Slovakia are anywhere close.
>>
>>80587754
truest thing ever spoken on this board. poles hate other poles with a vengeance. but beware if they hate you more.
>>
>>80588770
4th.5th gen of black immigrants does that to the dick statistic and last time i saw it france and germany were the biggest schlongs in europe.
16-17cm avg.
>>
>>80588337
>secret
>Jews in all governament
yup. its secret here
>>
It's a very long tale OP, but for hundreds of years the Poles were known as "the traditional enemies" of the Jews.

Why? Jews made their money in the white slave trade, selling liquor, owning gambling dens, loan sharking...every form of vice.

Before the war, when the Germans did a decent job of cleaning them out, they were a pestilence.
Before WW 2, do you know what Auschwitz was most famous for? It was a noted transit port used as the Jews for the transport of White slaves.

Also, after the Germans were defeated and before the soviets moved in, the poles were hanging Jews as fast as they could get their hands on them.

Jewish communists had helped the Soviet NKVD organize the Katyn massacre, where the entire intellectual, military, and in general upper class of Poland was wiped out.

This, TW, is a technique the Jews still use with the Palestinians. Any who shows promise as a Scientist or political leader or writer is assassinated.
>>
>>80588770
They are gay so due to evolution their dicks grow larger for increased aids chances
>>
>>80588586
Which were basically all controlled by the Great Jew.

I want Mudslimes and Jews to finally get Nukes so we can finally remove the whole Middle East from this planet.
>>
>>80588337
>throw the Jew down the well
So my country can be free
>>
File: 58194.jpg (45 KB, 640x220) Image search: [Google]
58194.jpg
45 KB, 640x220
We hate everything.
>>
>>80588945
You learn something new every day from Finnish biologists.
>>
>>80588749
>but Jews were way smarter than Poles
This is untrue Anon. Jan Sobieski single-handedly saved the West at Vienna, while Jews were there as the Sultan's camp followers, ready to take White slaves (not kidding).

The Jews also wiped out the entire intellectual class of Poland as we've both already mentioned-- and then blamed it on the Germans.
the truth didn't come out for almost 50 years, which tells you why you cannot trust history and why (if you are serious) get an ID for the National Archives and learn to do your own resources, check the sources directly yourself.

Also, with the net now, it's easier to get a working knowledge of German (Russians is harder) . Astonishingly few Americans speak/read other languages, you will be amazed what you'll find if you keep at it.

Some of the hotels are near the archives will give you weekly rates.
>>
File: Lapy_zydowskie.jpg (252 KB, 900x1308) Image search: [Google]
Lapy_zydowskie.jpg
252 KB, 900x1308
>>80587402
Jews become a thing in Poland in the XIV century. Our king, Kazimierz III the Great give them some privileges so they could settle down, trade and all that merchant shit. Legends say that king did it becouse he wanted to bang 10/10 Jewish pussy. Maybe they are right since he was bgmaist anyway. Poles and Jews had a somewhere good relations. But even when we were a literal parradise to them Jewish elites wanted to bakcstab us. And they fucking did. Many times. Mostly during the post 1648 times. But even then, even after antisemitism naturally grew in us we had good relations with normieJews from little towns and villages. We was >this< fucking close to fully assimlate them and then ther would be no Jews. But then Tsar make a order - Jews from Russia must settle in Poland. And may God, how awful Russian Jews were. They destroy everything that we bulid with our Jews, they wanted autonomy, emancipation, basically worse than today Negromericans. Then there was Polish-Soviet war and those dirty fucks was first to betray. And then there was WWII, Sonderkommandos, even more betraying. And finally, Polish Pepole Republic. Judeobolshevism on Lenin level. God, who wonderful that """Holocaust""" happened in this way or another. We would be uberfucked. But even then, even after we expelled most leftover jews in the 60. those dirty fucks still betraying, pushing their liberal shit and so on. So yeah, we have full fucking right to hate them. And we will fucking do it.
>>
>>80588858
fuck off m8.
Poland was always the haven for jews, they went to other countries, got kicked out then came here and made us rich
Poles don't hate Jews extraordinarily, other countries i.e. Ukries+rus hate them a million times more.

There's just annoying shit, they keep saying that we're responsible for the holocaust when the majority of our population did nothing like that, many Poles sticking their neck out to protect them.
Not to mention they always forget to mention that many non-Jewish Poles were killed at concentration camps.

This sort of shit keeps happening in the media, /pol/'s favourite mini-tv-series, iirc called "Our Mothers, Our Fathers" (sponsored by some Israeli organisations if I remember correctly) portrays our Home Army and underground resistance movements as extremely antisemitic while no germans are shown as fucking antisemitic

Just a lot of bullshit m8
>>
>>80588807

you need to tried hard to achieve this and in fact you have tried
>>
>>80589146
People who are smiling and don't hate on shit are either drunk, foreigners in disguise or simply idiots. True story. The rest of the nation has a lifelong depression.
>>
>>80589356
indeed. still like you folks tho. I got spared by krakow ultras once because i yielded, never happened to me before in slavland.
so that was cool in my book.
>>
>>80589358
>depression
more sorta constant anger desu
when I lived overseas (not uk before the traitorous fucks chime in) I had a hard time making acquaintances because everyone was russian/german/english/completely clueless/retarded
>>
>>80589146
>We hate everything
At this point, Poles have a brighter future than the US.
Always remember Polish anon, demographic is destiny. Even if you are relatively poor now, demographics is destiny. The nations with the highest number of Whites will be the wealthiest, along with Japan.

The US, my country, is finished. 10 years ago, I had never seen a MExican in my area. I came back from university, and they are literally fucking everywhere.

Much as I hate to say it, the US is finished. I hope the Russians will be able to disarm the US of Nuke before a spics/niggers get into top military positions and can really destroy the world.

I'd say the US will soon be more dangerous than North Korea as far as having nukes.
>>
>>80589512
It's a mix of anger and depression. The World is fucked and we all know it. Every fucking day they have to remind us about that.
>>
>>80589452
>yielded
what does that mean, why didnt they push your shit in?
>>
>>80589291
>Poland was always the haven for jews
True or untrue: Poles are considered "The traditional enemies of the Jews?" Yes or no.

You say what I said was "bullshit." Kindly point out what I said that was incorrect. You won't though, Hymie.

All you have is "fuck off" and ad hominems, bc everything I've said is true. People like you never know what to say when you run into someone who knows his business.
>>
>>80589634
>Poles are considered "The traditional enemies of the Jews?" Yes or no.
Depends on tge region of the country. Don't ask about that in Warsaw.
>>
>>80589527
Our 1,3 children per woman is surely optimistic
>>
File: trust-me.jpg (20 KB, 253x255) Image search: [Google]
trust-me.jpg
20 KB, 253x255
>>80589512
You're a fucking shill, a Jew posing as a Pole. I spent 2 years of my life studying the history of Jews in Poland and why what happend did.

Jew cocksucker.
>>
>>80588749

Sometimes I feel they hate us even more than Germans

>>80589279

Jews form an ancient tribe and we are just some European monkeys which adapted their culture
>>
>>80587598

this is true

t. polish Ashkenazim with ancestors from Ternopil
>>
>>80589697
>about that in Warsaw
like saying "don't wear the confederate flag in NYC." The urbanites who fancy themselves hipsters are of course "anti-racists."
The REAL Poles in the countryside will tell you the truth of the matter.
>>
>>80589279
I know about the slave trade - it was common thing for them. In fact It was a common thing in Europe for a long time.

I'm talking about their skills in trading. They are far superior to Poles in that but at the same time they have retarded sociological structure and are almost always blinded by the power grab.
This thing is almost always their downfall because others are fed up with it. It's like the plotting thickens to the point were they are tripped by their own legs.
It's slowly building up, but they are close to their another downfall - this time globally. They will destroy the global market and their influence will diminish.

There is a ton of information about their influence in Polish history but that's more complicated.

Also Poland has invited them and treated them with kindness not sen in other countries at that time. Most of the Jews were poor as heel so they were really decent and lived with us as neighbors. Problem was always with their upper class.
>>
>>80589618
one giant dude fought me, we traded like 3 second then he did some weird kick right into my stomach, i just crumbled and kinda tapped and said in english, im done im done.
And they cursed on germans in polish and laughed and left. got lucky i guess.
And i was alone at that time so i was really lucky i guess.
>>
>>80589828
>ews form an ancient tribe and we are just some European monkeys which adapted their culture
Can I recommend a book for you? It was published in 1978 and is called "The Genetics of the Jews."

In fact, the exact opposite is the truth. The Jews are ~85% Khazar. They have no connection to the Jews if the bible they converted as they were being pressured in Khazaria to convert to Christianity or Islam, and rumor is the king was seduced by a Jewess.

I have my bookmark folder, I can give you 100 respectable (not "infowars") sources proving that is patently false.
>>
>>80587402

They are so similar it's the only way they can distinguish one from the other.
>>
>>80589634
what suggests that they are traditional enemies?

Pretty sure Jews were expelled from Poland far less than from other countries (considering population size and etc

>>80589766
>angry vitrioulic outburst
mad that you spent two years on a bullshit degree and you're behind on payments because ol' m8 bernstein didn't win?
If you really want to know i'm australian born and raised. can't say i've ever seen a synagogue or etc there
>>
>>80588770
Maybe the survey was self-reported. We like overexaggerating. At least I hope so.
>tfw only 5,5 inches
>>
>>80588770

Self reported.

It's nothing new
>>
>>80587451
/thread
>>
File: 1467888731587.jpg (12 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1467888731587.jpg
12 KB, 250x250
We don't hate'em it's a lie, propagated by the progressives to cuck us. They can't cuck us with non-white immigration so they try to plant seeds of white guilt in us so we succumb to their tricks. Thank God Poles are hateful xenophobes and their shitty plan won't work anytime soon. Even womxn in Poland are conservatives and are mostly against immigration (rape).
>>
Please don't slide >>80589926
>>
>>80587402
who doesnt? Jews here literally claim themselves as the first Flip settlers and established the Kingdom of Butuan. Pretty much We wuz Kangz tier
>>
We learned about the polish death camps in school, they must really hate us.
>>
>>80589902
>I'm talking about their skills in trading
That's like saying a tick is a superior creature for its ability to suck blood.
When we look at the tribal history of the Jews--esp post Babylonian captivity-- we see a people who were never farmers, tradesmen, or did any honest or productive work-- they spent so many generations haggling in the marketplace, selling underwater real estate and involved in vice of every kind, that these skills became a real evolutionary advantage for them-- i.e., the best con-artist Jews could afford the most kids.

This compares to Whites, who had kids to help on the farm or to train them as apprentices in their craft or as warriors. The Jews did NONE of these things.

They are literal parasites, and still are to this day. If the US pulled support from Israel today, they'd be done in a week.

Why do you think the Jews pulled the Iraq war and tried so hard to get Iran? Why do you think they openly admit to funding and supporting ISIS?

The Jews know if thet don't "change the map of the Mideast significantly," they are finished, utterly finished. This enite middle eastern clutsterfuck and thus the Euro "Refugee" problem is the work of the Jews.

Want proof? antiwar.com is know as the only truly "honest and neutral" site ont he internet, they subsit solely on public donations, they are libertarians.

Go to that site and search for "Israel, 9/11" or "Israel/Iraq War" and see what's there. you'll get an eyeful. And have never heard antiwar.com acccused of being "biased" in anyway.
>>
>>80590286
You mean German death camps operaring on the territory of occupied Poland, right? Hitler himself had a fucking fortress in Poland. It has nothing to do with Poles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wolf%27s_Lair
>>
>>80590286
>Polish death camps
>Polish
>though in territory operated by niemcy, run by niemcy
maximum triggered
spewed shit at teachers a few times over that stuff, pops up in the newspaper every so often too
(aussie)
>>
>>80587402
Wrong question.
The right one is: is there someone apart americans that love them?
>>
File: jew diagon alley.png (196 KB, 480x348) Image search: [Google]
jew diagon alley.png
196 KB, 480x348
xD
>>
>>80590286

5/10

no we like you, come to Warsaw to see the Jewish museum, t. Polin

of course our common history is quite complicated and I do not dare to explain this on Mongolian image board

we were a victim of the same force, as it at least appear to us
>>
>>80590393
Jews are still better than your blacks m8
Jews show up in a sandy shithole, build an ultimate kebab-removimg country
Jews show up in Poland (hundreds of years ago), establish themselves quickly
Your blacks are still asking for reparations for stuff from 150+ years ago while collecting the dole
>>
>>80590286
is the "Defamation" real? do they teach that every goy hates you and is after your golden teeth?
>>
File: 1453063494173332868.png (539 KB, 1594x1056) Image search: [Google]
1453063494173332868.png
539 KB, 1594x1056
>>80587402
I don't hate Jews, I hate the Poles.
>>
Because Poles are nationalistic bitches. They don't know history and want to believe world has to pay them money.
>>
>>80590286
>implying Aushwitz, Belzec, etc. are death camps
>>
File: 1468051249628.jpg (394 KB, 950x1304) Image search: [Google]
1468051249628.jpg
394 KB, 950x1304
Well everybody is fuckin depressed. PiS want yo make higher taxes and literally everything is shit and there's no jews in Poland
Poland is based is just a meme
>>
>>80590022
>mad that you spent two years on a bullshit degree
I went from my degree into Law School, all my debts are long since paid. However, I take what I learned about Jews doing my MA at Columbia and try to inform people here (my true moment of truth was after I spent so long studying "The Jews of Trent" and how they were "Falsely accused," and then Dr. Toaff (an Israeli professor, son of the former head rabbi of rome) came our with a book which provided incontravertible evidence that the Jews DID in fact practice ritual murder in Europe.
HEre is an article from my friend, Israel Shamir (who also used to run wikileaks in Russia, born as Israeli, fought in '67 war and converted to Russian Orthodox Christianity. I've learned a lot from him:
http://www.israelshamir.net/English/Eng11.htm
>>
>>80590432
>>80590438
I know i know, we learned about poles in concentration camps and poles who saved jews.
>>
>>80590561
>the Jewish museum
Don't remind me kurwa!
Komorowski, where is the money?
>>
>>80590286

and 2bhm senpai, there existed Polish antisemitsm before WW2, there were pogroms, there were Poles collaborating with Germans, etc, we are not a nation of saints never making mistakes, are we?

if Israel was to be occupied you would be saving another Israeli not a Polish family etc, not everyone can be heroic

this or other way, thank you
>>
>>80590663
>>80590645
This
>>
Poland is a third world shithole devoid of future, do not come, we don't want you.
>>
>>80590715
Too late. I'm already triggered.
>>
>>80590728
Komorwski was better then literally meme PiS president
>>
>>80590694
>thinking they even existed
Can you be more blue pilled.
>>
>>80590728

go there, many ((organizations)) gave money too

come on, Jews were an important, or even very important part of our history, they deserve a museum, t. Jesus
>>
>>80590286
>they must really hate us.
Watch this, you can watch for free. I suspect it will be one of the biggest eye openers of your life (it's by an ISraeli film maker, who accompanies a class of israeli high school students on a trip to Poland):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
>>
>>80590765
DELETE THIS

Please come, it's much better to rob foreigners with their euros and dollars. Please come.
>>
>>80590699
not sure what you're trying to say here m8.
Honestly, I don't care about Jews. I'm more worried about muslims and "peaceful refugees"
>>
>>80589634
Yes
>>
>>80590393

Well I'm not arguing that it's a good thing to do (I mean being a financial parasite), but the truth is, all of the nations have participated in this so called global finance scam and all of us are playing their game in which they are masters. It'll crumble in my opinion in couple of years because they overestimate their power.

Thanks for the link - I will check it.
>>
>>80590862
They want to replace us with Ukrainians because we won't work for 2$/h anymore.
>>
File: 635538840200324413[1].jpg (36 KB, 720x263) Image search: [Google]
635538840200324413[1].jpg
36 KB, 720x263
>>80587402
I think that antisemitism in Poland is mostly very shallow, various "sports fans" and other mouthbreathers use
>you are Jew
as a go-to insult, other reply with
>no you are
and then there's
>JEWS JEWS JEWS
and David stars and shit everywhere with not a single real Jew involves.
>>
File: 1468233933650403706.png (13 KB, 442x524) Image search: [Google]
1468233933650403706.png
13 KB, 442x524
It's so hot
JUST
t.warszawa
>>
>>80590824
b8
>>
>>80590599
>Your blacks are still asking for reparations for stuff from 150+ years ago while collecting the dole
The jews already GOT their reparatios you brainless fuck! 100 billion from the Germans, then 2 billion from the Swiss (for "jewish accounts") shown hever to exist...Volkswagen, IBM, Ford...Sweden, France, every fucking nation in Europe.
Search it, see if I'm lying.
>>
this topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRdfX7ut8gw

>>>>> we live in simple peace and harmony
>>
>>80590824
>implying komorowski wasnt the most embaracing president we ever had
>>
>>80591043
Literally pupet of Kaczyński
>>
>>80590599
Imho most blacks in the US would have been decent people for now if it werent for (((liberals))) pushing the racism meme and the (((media))) pushing the ghetto culture as something worthy of following.
>>
>>80590849
That money should have gone to our hungry kids.
>>
because poles are animals
>>
File: sam hyde.jpg (15 KB, 233x267) Image search: [Google]
sam hyde.jpg
15 KB, 233x267
The worst thing from the rampant polish antisemitism is the leftists trolls who pretend to be wealthy jews. This shit is so cringeworthy, it's the leftist trolling starter pack
>I'm a wealthy jew and how about you dirty polacks? pay reparations haha :)
>>
>>80591071
i think the one before komorowski was way more embarassing, also the first one too
>>
>>80591084
Beeter than the puppets of Merkel.
>>
>>80587531
based grandfather
>>
File: 1454667111954264644.jpg (41 KB, 650x433) Image search: [Google]
1454667111954264644.jpg
41 KB, 650x433
>>80591106
>>
>>80590824
how about when he stepped on the chair of Japanese Speaker of The House? what about when he jokes to Obama that wifes are whores?
>>
>>80591048
Then what about all the other places they built societies in. i.e. before 1900s?
They didn't get reparations or handouts but still survived.
And not in a gypsy way of surviving (steal, beg and sell your child for a dollar) but actually making stuff
>>
File: 1468197812813590805.jpg (62 KB, 797x640) Image search: [Google]
1468197812813590805.jpg
62 KB, 797x640
>>80591106
This is ture
>>
>>80590663
T.antifa
>>80590645
T.Goldberg
>>
>>80591212
>what about when he jokes to Obama that wifes are whores?
All women are.
>>
>>80590884
>I'm more worried about muslims and "peaceful refugees"
The Jews are the cultural arbiters of Europe since they control the media and academia and government.

Get rid of the Jews, and Europe's Muslim problem could be over in a few months. If they don't want to go home, they are welcome to a one-ay barge trip tot he middle of the Atlantic.

As Europeans, we've proven time and time again for 3,000 years that violenc eis our stock-in-trade. We KNOW how to deal with violent muslims scum who rape. We have the means to remove kebab...now, ask yourself, what's missing? THE POLITICAL WILL.

Why is that missing? Who are the cultural arbiters of the West? Hint-- it ain't Catholics, although I'd like to see our collaborator pope hanged from the top of the Vatican.
>>
>>80591106
>lenin
confirmed for non-pole
that gun won't save him from an angry mob
>>
File: 6436.jpg (58 KB, 512x329) Image search: [Google]
6436.jpg
58 KB, 512x329
Oy vey
>>
Polish american here

Every pole ive met and talked to in the Us and poland has been extremely autistic

they aren't worth talking or interacting with. ever.
>>
>>80591212
>>80591171
I am not saying he was good prestident but PiS is just literally commie tier party and Duda signs everything
>>
when people say asian they usually mean paki or indian or mainland chinese
>>
File: tmp_20516-yo-552986043.jpg (26 KB, 158x175) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20516-yo-552986043.jpg
26 KB, 158x175
why john paul second liked kids?
>>
>>80591103

:^)

t. 7 PLN per a taxpayer :P, how much do you give to your local church every weekend, huh?
>>
>>80591326
traitors to the communist cause are the non-poles. reckoning is at hand, you imperialist fascist scum
>>
>>80591375
komorowski did the same, also he was an embrassing janusz with a fugly with
>>
>>80591375
So? Up to this point they did everything right and more than PO ever did.
>>
File: papies.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
papies.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>80591405
He was big guy
>>
>>80591434
fuck off russian scum.
just wait til you get outed, you'll see the reckoning, fucking traitor.
>>
>>80587531
>buying from Jewish butcher
>blaming him for driving other butchers out of business
>not blaming the locals for being cheap
>>
>>80590393

>This enite middle eastern clutsterfuck and thus the Euro "Refugee" problem is the work of the Jews.

less the work of the Jews, and more the work of your politicians to destabilize the ME countries to help the jews
>>
6 milions, remember 6 000 000 jews
>>
>>80591375
at least that smug face is shippable
>>
>>80591491
Yeah 500+ is epic yeah
>>
>>80591315
This. Also daily reminder that there are many instances when Jews opened the gates of Christian cities to the Muslim conquerors (Iberia, Constantinople etc.).
>>
>>80591426
You dumb? I don't give money to Rydzyk. They already have enough. I have my own foundation that helps people. Send me your 1% of tax plox ;^
>>
File: 1341352426.jpg (58 KB, 641x480) Image search: [Google]
1341352426.jpg
58 KB, 641x480
>>80591508
4u
>>
>>80591375
You are underage as fuck
>>
pope is a guy who live in rome
>>
File: 1468235357792489681.jpg (41 KB, 625x449) Image search: [Google]
1468235357792489681.jpg
41 KB, 625x449
>>80591624
>>
>>80591558
It is. They won because they promissed that and they implemented it. The idea isn't great but at least THEY KEEP THEIR PROMISES.
>>
>>80587402
Everyone hates jews
>>
>>80591724
yeah unlike these previous fuckwads who beggedd for leftist vote then left them with nothing like the good goyim they are
>>
>>80591715
>>
>>80591213
>they built societies in
where did Jews ever build a society? For a few centuries, they had a kingdom in Palestine, that was built by Roman engineers.

Jews lived in ghettoes BY CHOICE on orders of their rabbi, not to contaminate themselves by being near the goyim.

Few people realize that the Jews had no "reformation" in the fashion European Christianity did...The typical Orthodox Jew you see today was the average Jew of Europe in Poland in the 19th century.

The real beginning of the end was Napoleon making the Jews citizens, which mistake he realized and regretted for the rest of his life.

I'll refer you to this documentary too and the issues he raises (an Israeli, BTW). you cannot have a nation that is a theocracy and allows every Jew in the world to flee there.

For fucks' sake Rahm Emmanuel, Obama's Chief of Staff, was a dual citizen who signed up to go fight in the first Gulf War--FOR ISRAEL!!

The chief of staff performs the de facto duties of the president. You don't see the conflict of interests there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
>>
>>80588969
Poland is the most irrelevant country in the planet, and you want the Middle East removed? Kek
>>
>>80591071
>who is Wałęsa
>>
>>80591838
>jeje
Back to facebook
>>
>>80587402
this is just another moislim panic thread. they know their momentum has reversed. they know the USA in 5 months will seem bi polar. we go from aski g tbem to stop to killing them on sight.

they have earned death by a bullet painted with pigs blood. Straigjt to hell!
>>
>>80591810
They also stole our 150 billion PLN from OFE and escaped to EU.
>>
>>80591907
He is a guy selling Ursus tractors in Africa.
>>
>>80591966
showing what a dumb fucking brainwashed moron typical polish liberal is. not that i have anyhting good to say about rabid pisslamists
>>
>>80591549
>less the work of the Jews
again, I invite you to go to the site antiwar.com (which all recognize as unbiased) and search Israel, 9/11, Israel Iraq War, Israel, Iran War-- you pick.
You'll get as close to unbiased information as you can possibly get on the internet.
>>
>>80591889
this
>>
>>80592021
Hot chick.
>>
>>80592041
>anyhting good to say about rabid pisslamists

They stopped selling our land and industry to the west.
Read about how PO sold PKP energetics to westerners. Fucking traitors. Not to mention the famous case of National forests. PiS is not perfect but they seem to give a little fuck about Poland.
>>
>>80591592
>daily reminder that there are many instances when Jews opened the gates of Christian cities to the Muslim conquerors
thank you anon. If you check the turkish sources, do you know what one of the Sultan's first acts was upon conquering Constantinople? To request more Jews to help with slave dealing and administrative issues.

Also, when the Ottomans when to Malta (and were BTFO), guess who they brought along? An etire 5 ships full of Jew slave traders.

In Spain (Iberia) many Jews either outright opened the gates and welcomed the Muslims as "liberators," or showed them secret passages into the city, where defense was weakest, etc..
Also, do you know why the Spanish inquisition was necessary? 100 years after Isabella gave the the chance to leave or convert, they looked around and saw the monarchy literally surrounded by Jews who were still covertly practcing jewry in their own homes (where the term "crypto-Jew" comes from.)
>>
>>80591106
Is that a cheap springer toy? Really, that's the best he can do, a toy, not even an airsoft?
>>
>>80592526
shut up you bastard
>>
>>80592240
yeah i could say something like that about the previous ones, at least they built a lot and removed mandatory army.
>>
>>80592856
>at least they built a lot
You know how much of that EU money gets stolen everytime poles build something.
>mandatory army
I'm old now and after all these years I think this was a bad idea. Everyone should get a basic Army training in their life.
>>
>>80593136
State cuck
>>
>>80591372
Well you're propably a goralenvolk as are most polish americunts so... lower than a nigger.
>>
>>80591542
lack of national unity is the driving force behind the problems jew cause.

this is why jews do so much to encourage the weakening of national unity
>>
>>80591372
agree
poles are just animals
>>
>>80592240
They are as good as we can get when it comes to being trustworthy, but they will fucking ruin our economy with their retarded socialist gibs.
>>
>>80590860
All i see are mizrahiot pustemot.
>>
>>80592240
You're a fucking comie that just likes to suck clergy dick
>>
>>80593136
>Everyone should get a basic Army training in their life.
Yep, mopping floors 7 days a week will really prepare you for war.
>>
>>80594667
It will teach those retarded kids some discipline.
>>
File: 1466342894503.jpg (60 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1466342894503.jpg
60 KB, 600x800
>>80587402
Because Poland must be NEOISRAEL

There is theory that current Poland and Ukraine territory will be transformed in new home for Israelis if there will be big war in the Middle East, that threatens the very existence of Israel state.

And current Minister of Foreign Affairs in Poland, Witold Waszczykowski, said that defence anti-missile shield in Poland will be used for protection from the Middle East threat.

There was also many anti refugese protests in Poland. It was very odd becouse many organizations united in this protest. And Poles don't often go to streets to protest. For me it looks like that Israel don't want islamic freugees in Poland and Ukraine.

Does this theory about NeoIsrael is credible? Is there fight between Israel and USA about Poland? Is there fight between Israel and USA about Ukraine? Why USA and Israel don't like eache other? It looks like PO government with Ewa Kopacz was lead by Mossad. And PiS goverment is more likely lead by CIA. But in some areas PO and PiS they simply cooperate in law implementation of NWO.

_http://www.timesofisrael.com/liveblog_entry/zarif-visits-poland-as-warsaw-tehran-build-business-ties/
_http://www.haaretz.com/world-news/.premium-1.577583
_http://www.yourmiddleeast.com/business/with-sanctions-gone-iran-kicks-off-eu-trade-drive-in-poland_41107
_http://pulaski.pl/en/irans-opening-to-the-world-possible-consequences/
>>
>>80595068
yes, and all miedzymorze talk is the same thing. the polish lithuanian commonwealth was paradise for kikes and they want it back
>>
File: murdering-merchants.jpg (153 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
murdering-merchants.jpg
153 KB, 1024x768
>>80590699
>Jews DID in fact practice ritual murder in Europe

>Ariel Toaff - Blood Passover
http://bloodpassover.com/xbp.pdf

>Arnold Lease - Jewish Ritual Murder
https://archive.org/download/dudeman5685_yahoo_MID/MID_text.pdf

>Michael A. Hoffman II - Judaism Discovered
https://archive.org/download/JudaismDiscovered_935/JudaismDiscovered.pdf

>William Thomas Walsh - Isabella of Spain
https://archive.org/download/IsabellaOfSpainWalsh1925_201605/Isabella_of_Spain_%20Walsh%201925.pdf
>>
>>80595356
Intermarium is a stupid and thankfully dead meme

our current foreign policy is based on the so called Giedroyć Doctrine which is pretty much a complete opposite of Międzymorze

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giedroyc_Doctrine

give it a read one of these days if you want to
>>
>>80587402
Just like in any other nation there are also fools in ours that hate others including Jews for some deluded reasons. The majority of us don't hate them or any member of other nationality or ethnic group. We only hate people that stray from the norm of a typical human by acting like complete morons.
>>
>>80587402

they collaborated with the soviets
>>
File: traitor.jpg (50 KB, 419x400) Image search: [Google]
traitor.jpg
50 KB, 419x400
>>80598977
>>80598977
>>80596671
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxJaL-DjyqA
>>
>>80596671
>>80599876
Sorry. Missclick.
>>
i like one jew
>>
>>80587882
Actually, this.

Jews basicslly made WW2 all about themselves, nowadays all Amerifats believe there was not a single Pole in Poland before WW2 broke out, and there were no Poles in Auschwitz or other csmps. Watch "Pianist" FFS.

Fucking attention whores.
>>
>>80587402

they are a post-communist country
>>
>>80588586
Wasn't Winston Churchill against it? It was Roosevelt who sold us to Stalin.
>>
>>80587688
>German shops selling at loss are everywhere
TOPKEK

Lidl is the most successful supermarket in the EU, it's run by reasonable people who don't spend their time on squatting & vodka. They don't sell at loss, they sell it cheaper than others and still profit off it.
>>
>>80587478
stay away from my peoples foreskins.
>>
>>80587557
>there were no pogroms after WW2 in Poland
>Jews weren't lynched by radical Slavshit mercenaries
>Kielce didn't happen
>>
>>80603283
>Watch "Pianist" FFS.
Oh, a movie that took mostly place in getto warszawskie and addressed the life of a Jewish pianist wasn't about catholic collaborateurs.

This really makes you think.
>>
>>80590432
desu the wolfs lair was on pre ww2 German territory.
>>
>>80587831

can we join v4 and make it v5 pls???
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.