[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we fix the cancer that is religion? Christians are to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: full.png (250 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
full.png
250 KB, 500x353
How do we fix the cancer that is religion?

Christians are to blame for a lot of our immigration and multicult woes. Lutherans are responsible for mass importing Somalis and other nigs into Minnesota. Here in Canada churches are sponsoring a large number of refugees

I don't even need to start with the degenerate Pope

Christianity makes us weak. Even the old Saints knew this. It's why Saint Augustine came up with his theories of just war. The Christians are doing this because of Christianity's "help the poor" and "turn the other cheek" message. Most Christian churches today promote some type of pacifism, or leftist globalism. But what alternatives do we have?

Most atheists and modern Pagans are degenerate, so we can't go there.

Judaism is the root cause of all our ills

Islam is a religion for shitskin goat fuckers.

I think the only fix for this is to replace religion with ideology. Mussolini had the right idea. Now the only question is how.
>>
I dunno, dont care. All I care about is bluefast pone.
>>
Christianity is necessary. It is a philosophy that brings conservatism. The religion is a bulwark against worse religions like Islam and naturally encourages its followers to oppose liberal ideas for us. Liberal morals and christian morals are similar in that they both are preached to the masses from an emotional base and have no concrete bearing. Without christianity, liberalism would infest society more than it already has.

I believe the only true ideology from a religious vantage is agnosticism. We cannot rely on our own senses to be objective truths and there are infinite possible explanations for the world. Its doubtful that we will ever truly know how or why life started.

Personally, nationalism is the closest thing I have to a religion. Love of country doesn't entirely make objective sense, but I see it the same way I see one loving oneself. Its necessary for mental health and forming relationships with others.
>>
>>80584875

Hey look. It's that on leaf faggot who is constantly crying about religion and muh atheism in every religion topic on /pol/.

You need to reasses your priorities and reevaluate your life. Spend less time preaching or more time finding meaning in you sad life.
>>
>>80584875
Orthodox Church seems rather more resistant
>>
>>80584875
Ignore it and it will go away.
>>
>>80586068
Literally this

also OP convert to the church of memetics
>>
Kek is our new religion.

CROAKUS VULT
>>
>>80585543

This is the first religion related post I've made on /pol/ in months

Last time I talked about religion on /pol/ was probably back in December when I asked book recommendations because Christianity was drawing me in at that time
>>
>>80584875
Get cucked whitey, those same sand-niggers are the ones who made Christianity in the first place.

You all gobbled it up and started praising a Jewish sand-nigger. While Islam has the cuck-killer ideology.

Get cucked, your end is near
>>
File: KEKJOJO.png (819 KB, 636x900) Image search: [Google]
KEKJOJO.png
819 KB, 636x900
Teach them about the one TRUE god anon ...
>>
>>80584875
>Christians are to blame for a lot of our immigration and multicult woes.

Since when christianity control the West, this is you, atheists who are controling the West stop blaming the christians for you cuckery
>>
>>80584875
>Christians are to blame for a lot of our immigration and multicult woes.

Since when christianity control the West, this is you, atheists who are controling the West
Stop blaming the christians for your own cuckery
>>
>>80584875
>But what alternatives do we have?
Zoroastrianism.
>>
>14 posts
>no barneyfag

impressive
I guess it's too early for him
>>
File: 1464701915057.jpg (55 KB, 640x467) Image search: [Google]
1464701915057.jpg
55 KB, 640x467
By returning to our ancestral roots

Abrahamic religion was a mistake.
>>
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
basically pic related.

make the right less focused on religion but more on self improvement, social darwinism etc.
>>
>>80588432
fucking based brother
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.