[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fucking hate white people. You talk a lot about being the best
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456712577722.jpg (106 KB, 708x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456712577722.jpg
106 KB, 708x1000
I fucking hate white people. You talk a lot about being the best race but you're not, you're not even the most right-wing race. White people are just a bunch of loud losers with huge egos hoping mom gives you a nice trust fund, you literally contribute nothing but garbage and feminists.
>>
SRS leave
>>
Races grouped by value:
Jews
East-Asians - Indians - Whites
Hispanics
Blacks

It's very simple to learn this.
>>
File: Your a joke.jpg (45 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Your a joke.jpg
45 KB, 500x375
>>80581258
>>
>>80581322
wow, havent heard of SRS for a while now.
>>
>>80581476
Drop whites to equal with hispanics and it's accurate
>>
Spoken like a true negroid,this will get you a free mud-hut in apefrica OP
>>
>>80581258
>I fucking hate white people

Sweet. What race are you?
>>
>>80581258
Then move to a non-white country.
>>
>>80581678
Punjabi
>>
>>80581830
>Punjabi

Hell yeah motherfucker. I'm white and I want you to hate us. I don't want this bullshit diversity project to work jesus fucking christ spread the white hatred brother.
>>
>>80581931
Nice bro, you can hate us too
>>
File: stand_united_america.png (547 KB, 585x628) Image search: [Google]
stand_united_america.png
547 KB, 585x628
>>80581993
Here, have a multicultural picture.
>>
>>80582173
Another black male and white female. Every fucking time.

Every time. Over and over and over forever.

Endless.
>>
>>80581258
A
>>
>>80581830

Look, white people invented Western Civilization, and we pulled all the races out of the stone-age to come along for the ride. Or in your case, what... the bronze age?

Anyway, stop bitching and enjoy the 21'st century experience that whites and far-east-Asians have provided for you. Find something positive to do with your life in this wonderful, technological, air-conditioned paradise that we invented and allow you to enjoy with us.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.