[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can only post in this thread if you're not a filthy,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: 159311-tradies-promo-thumb.jpg (62 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
159311-tradies-promo-thumb.jpg
62 KB, 650x366
>Almost always never working
>always blasting nigger music
>make copious amounts of noise pollution
>believe they are superior since they work outside
>when they drive, super aggressive and think they own the road even worse than cyclists desu
>dumbfucks

Got get an education, you do realise you're only rich because pussy first world countries have dumbfuck laws protecting labour. In other shithole countries, the same people work 10x harder for a fraction of pay

God I hate tradies so fucking much
>>
>>80577432
>>always blasting nigger music

That's not how you spell Triple M
>>
>>80577767
Pic related
>>
>>80577432
got get, keek
>>
>>80577432
>tfw never see these cunts ever, neither have any of my friends and we're wondering if its just an injoke between plebfags

Feels good having parents who bought a tonne of houses before the Chinese rushed in
>>
File: Ttws1qT.png (109 KB, 1200x1299) Image search: [Google]
Ttws1qT.png
109 KB, 1200x1299
>>80577432
What's wrong m8? Tradie fuck your girl?
>>
File: 1466323728110.png (168 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1466323728110.png
168 KB, 550x550
>>80578023
>>
>>80577432
Don't forget making an appointment for a job, then turning up anything from 2 hours to 2 days later without ringing
>>
>>80577432
>tfw NEET
>Go to sleep whenever I want
>Wake up at 3 in the morning
>Ask mother if she could buy me McDonalds fries
>Comes back with Hotcakes because they only serve breakfast at that time

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: fuck you.jpg (54 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
fuck you.jpg
54 KB, 650x366
>>80578109
no because these smug fucks think since they drive heavy vehicles and lift things they are God. For fuck's sake even their stupid fucking florescent vests are an eyesore and since they have that uniform they can block off roads, not work, eat meat pies all day and fuck everyone's shit up.
>>
>>80578109
>tfw the queen didn't want the wanker who made our treaty to give Maori any rights
>The fucking cunt gives them Britian citizenship
>tfw no big maori extinction
>>
>>80578109
I hear South Sudan wants to feder8 m8
>>
>>80578262
>go to maccas at 3 in the morning to get a thickshake and some hotcakes
>yeah nah fuck you for driving all the way over here mate the machine's broken haha
>>
>>80578135
I could honestly forgive all that if they could just get the fucking job done, which they won't
>>
>>80578153
Tradies don't do anything productive without supervision
>>
Plumber on dem union sites
Making 50+ an hour then reaming suits for domestic jobs

Its ok bro you sit down all day like a bitch and call me when you fuckup an easy job your wife wanted done
>>
>Almost always never working

No idea what you are talking about mate, I work hard all day long.

>always blasting nigger music

The apprentice tried to put on some 'nigger music' as you call it, on the radio the other day. All the tradesmen told him to change it back and fuck off.

Cutting steel can be loud, yes. What do you want me to do?

>believe they are superior since they work outside

I work in a factory, but whatever you believe mate.

>when they drive, super aggressive and think they own the road even worse than cyclists desu

True, but women are still more dangerous because they have no idea what the fuck they are doing in a car.

>dumbfucks

I'd like to see you do any of their jobs. It will be easy cause they are such dumbfucks aye?
Pick any trade mate, and do their job for a day. I dare you.
>>
>>80578548
I really hope one day straya becomes dependent on foreign workers.
>>
>walk past worksite on the way to train
>see an older tradie
>he says 'gday'
>'gday. it's a hot one'
>'not so hot in your ac office i bet'
>not sure if he's having a go
>'nup. looking forward to it'
>>
>>80578739
Have a business degree and you will stil need good a good foremen and managers
>>
>>80578726
I could probably forgive all of that if you guys weren't so fucking pretentious about it
>>
>>80578461
>the machine's broken haha

I legit think they say this half the time because they're getting smashed and can't stand at the machine for 30 seconds.

Whenever they try to bay me I refuse and sit in the drive through, then I sit there for another minute after they bring me my meal just to fuck up their time rating (they're supposed to get cars though in under 2 minutes or it goes against a nation wide scoring system)
>>
>>80577432

>be OP
>be too much of a limp-wristed manlet to do real work
>fell for the 90s Howard era "go to Uni or be a poor" meme
>get a shitty Uni degree and $50k hecs debt
>make coffee for a living earning 1/3rd what methhead tradies do

Stfu and make me my flat white faggot, I've got real work to be doing. And make sure my smoko, lunch, arvo-smoko and pre-knockoff coffees are ready as well.
>>
>>80577906
Triple J is shit to. Just get an office job where you can listen to your own music the whole day.

>tfw will never get to worry about missing a "head's up" call warning me of a falling brick while blasting my rap music at work
>>
>>80577432
Sounds like someone lost their GF and is now questioning their manliness
>>
>>80579058
too*
>>
Why do all tradies drive beat up white toyota utes 20k over the limit and cut every corner like fucking idiots?
>>
>>80578296
>Noticing the Flouro vests

they are exhibiting the intended effect then
>>
Mechanic here, Its a Trade but I'm not moving bricks from here to
here all day.
>>
>>80579087
Fuck I just fucked everything up

>>80579057
too*
>>
>>80579088
because the hilux is arguably the best ute you can get.

plus, since every tradie has one, parts are cheap and there are fuckloads of aftermarket addons
>>
>>80578965
haha I don't need to make up some bullshit story to justify to you. We have it so good for our white trash that if only we opened up competition from places like China and India you'd realise how fucking good you dumbfucks have it
>>
Mechanics are worse in my opinion. I had a wheel alignment done which, for some reason took all day. When i got my car back there was grease all down the back of the drivers seat.

I wasn't ready for this much rage.
>>
>>80579342
>I had a wheel alignment done which, for some reason took all day.

fucking rekt bro, it takes 15 minutes
>>
File: 13245654767.jpg (27 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
13245654767.jpg
27 KB, 1440x1080
>trying to divide the white race even more
>>
>>80579134
Machinist/steel fabricator here.
Also breakdown, onsite stuff.

Love my job. I could never work in a city or an office.
>>
>>80577432
council workers are worse

>1 to operate the machinery
>1 to hold the stop/slow sign
>5 to watch
>10 on lunch break
>>
There is too much Aussie banter in this thread
>>
>>80579428
sometimes I think we have an oversaturation of guidelines to follow hence the job not being done. But y'know safety and shit right?
>>
>tfw HVAC worker
i make myself uncomfortable to make other people comfortable for money, everyone wins.
>>
>be op
>be first year brickies apprentice, basically a labourer
>serves sloppy mud all day and can't use the six gripper
>gets screamed at all day cause he can't keep up with 2 brickies
>every night so tired has to put a seat in the shower
>can't hack it and quits after three weeks
>gets a sales job at bunnings and earns $16 an hour

Am I close OP?
>>
>>80579092
fuckin christ
>>
>>80579886
No
>>
File: 1466663224032 (1).jpg (206 KB, 960x699) Image search: [Google]
1466663224032 (1).jpg
206 KB, 960x699
>>80577432

>Grow up in 80's and thing about becoming white collar and maybe blue collar comfy
>Early 2000's see all this florescent clothing....what.jpg
>See the most bogan rough cunts all in flouro
>Always see them at the pub at 2pm smashing it.... like wtf

who are these people ? they are scum

>start aircraft engineering aprentiship.
>get given flouro clothing.
> ihavebecomewhatihate.jpg

I literally quit my job because of this culture.
Granted they keep the country running.
I just cant handle them
>>
>>80580258
huh? your apprenticeship thing sounded wicked. What do you do now?
>>
>>80580258
You're a faggot
>>
>>80577432
>you do realise you're only rich because pussy first world countries have dumbfuck laws protecting labour.
Yeh lets get indians and chinese to do our building, im sure the building's wont collapse when it rains
>>
File: 1454135824945.jpg (55 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
1454135824945.jpg
55 KB, 600x352
>>80580431
Aircraft avionics engineering
and i quit my job and started a company doing contract work instead. More money. Wear my own uniform thank you (black collared shirt)
>>80580511
fuck you man i dont watch tv. i dont go to the footy. i dont drink beer. I am not going to work somewhere where i am ostracized FOR NOT BEING A PLEB.
>>
>>80580817
>implying tradies plan out the buildings they build
>>
>>80580835
nice. I used to wonder why so many people went solo but after working for 6 months I found it very very easy to see why. Now I'm a dumb collegefag accounting major here
>>
>>80580877
>implying 3rd worlds would build to plan
>>
>>80579881

Same. Work in a 40°C plantroom because clients are currently uncomfortable in their 24°C office.
>>
>>80579320
>this faggot actually wants to replace local workers with outsiders

>this idea has worked well so far throughout history

Reddit is not here,
This is 4chan.
>It's not fucking reddit nigger copy your memes somewhere else
>>
File: 1457664394043.jpg (60 KB, 610x598) Image search: [Google]
1457664394043.jpg
60 KB, 610x598
>>80577767
>That's not how you spell Triple M

That's not how you spell Triple J.
>>
>>80580964
ITS SO BLOODY TERRIBLE MAN. Particulary in aviation when 66% of the work force come are ex-military and are either totally useless or are inhuman robots.

I literally got punished at my work for not adhering to lowest social common denominator pub culture.. Fucking did my head in.
>>
>>80581422
>this faggot actually wants to replace local workers with outsiders

not what i said. It's just if our part of the world had competition from different ethnic companies who run things differently (and more sketchy) than compared to our god tier homogenized system you dumbasses worth would go down so much since there are so many other people who are less skilled but willing to work even harder including 7 days
>>
>>80579247
Can confirm, tho i have a silver one
>>
>>80581481
>and are either totally useless or are inhuman robots.

eh like they couldn't do anything and were just there because of military prestige or something?

>I literally got punished at my work for not adhering to lowest social common denominator pub culture.

how does one get punished for this?
>>
>>80578943
nah 99 percent of the time its a case of being out of stock, not working to standards or just outright broken

t. macca's employee
>>
>>80582413

well you guys should get machines that work
>>
>>80582619
we should, but we buy them from a single source that charges exorbitant prices for machines and stainless surfaces. Our CYT section cost the store somewhere around 400,000 dollarydoos, and still use the same grill platens for the meat as the linework
>>
>>80577906
>>80581434
>>80577767

What is Triple M and Triple J?
>>
>>80582784

jesus christ how do these franchise owners make any money

I wonder if that's why they're without fail always insufferable cunts, "buy a mcdonalds they said"
>>
>>80582955
macca's headquarters dictates what the storeowners have to buy, its a pretty shit way of doing things
>>
Software dev here.

Just got a raise today. Feels good lads.
>>
>>80578918
Mate the only ones who are pretentious are the useless cunts who do half a job, they need to sell personality to cover the shit tier job they do.

Myself personally, I rather get to a job get it done and get out as soon as possible (Mainly because I run my own business).

The quicker I get shit done, the quicker I get home to relax for the rest of the day, get in, get it done right the first time, get out, best way to get your shit done.
>>
>>80578943
It's almost always because the machine has to freeze the water first and they just say its broken because its easier to say that than explain it to idiots
>>
>>80582881
Triple J is the youth music channel. They don't play top 40 shit but play otherwise play music that is popular among the 18-25 demographic. They're also Government funded so they promote a lot of small up and coming Australian bands so that's good I guess but the stuff they play doesn't really appeal to me most of the time.

Triple M is the rock channel. They mostly play 70's/80's dad rock and 90/00's alt rock but sometimes modern rock too. When there's footy on they play the commentary instead of music. Triple M is the epitome of the type of channel older tradies listen too.

Hence why in the image the guy wearing the Triple J hat is crying because he's about to enter a construction site where they only play Triple M.
>>
>>80581481

General aviation engineer here. Just putting my 2c in as well to mention that airline mechanics are hopeless too

>where is the manual for wiping my ass properly?
>>
>>80578361
He had to, otherwise we would have ended up French.

Besides, the whole reason we don't have an absurd pro-minority left wing like Australia/America/everywhere else is because we didn't completely fuck the Maori.

If we can stop the Chinese from invading then we will win the long struggle with Maori without any blood no problem.
>>
>>80583513

>Maori
>Chinese

My dislike for either varies on any given day
>>
>>80578726
>Pick any trade mate, and do their job for a day. I dare you.

There it is. The pretentiousness.

I got an education so I wouldn't have to. You guys treat eachother like shit and then brag about it.

If I'm that "poofta" you guys laugh to yourselves about when I walk past, because I "look like a soft cock for working an office job", then so be it Dobbo, or Bazza, or Cobba or Dave or whatever your name is. I get paid more than you. Enjoy your "hard slog" in your Hard Yakka overalls.
>>
File: madbogan.jpg (196 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
madbogan.jpg
196 KB, 720x960
>>80577906
Triple M rocks m8.

>>80582881
Radio stations.
>>
>>80583513

How are the Maori as a minority group?
I hear they are violent as fuck, also what's a "leb"
>>
>>80583868
Lebanese
>>
>>80579088
old lux's are pretty much unkillable and ridiculously easy to work on and get cheep parts for. Rangers and Tritons are more or less the choice as far as new vehicles are considered though.
>>
>>80583868

A Leb is a Lebanese. Aussies have them but we dont

You might run into a cool Maori, or a group of cool Maoris. But every assault, rape, burglary, pretty much any crime, and it's a frigging Maori.
>>
>>80580258
it was the worst at the height of the mining boom

every cunt with a holden ute with a chevy badge on it
>>
>>80583954

The pristine, spotless Ranger is a plague on NZ roads. Special mention goes to the tiny tiny tray which is not used anyway. Do they even come in manual?
>>
>>80584104

I had a mate who went to Oz for the mines. He was a bit of a cheeky can't when he left, but the next time I saw him he was a larrikin bantsmaster.

He's getting deported back as soon as he finishes his sentence. Dumbfuck
>>
>>80580835
LAME?
>>
But trades is where we perfect bantz
>>
>>80583718
I've never seen an anon so upset at tradies.
Care to share the origin of your butthurt?
>>
>>80584323

Banta are forbidden where I work because the boss is from invercargill and can't handle the fire
>>
>>80584423

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>80584237
5 guys at work in the last month have all bought new duel cabs. 3 XLTs, a BT-50 and a Trition. It's like follow the fucking leader.
>>
I'm a tradie and I don't work outside, I think you're conflating trades with building.
>>
>>80584543

Must be a game of who can buy the worst ute.
>>
>>80584644

>worst ute

Do you guys get Great Wall utes there?
>>
>tradies are too ugly and too inarticulate to do anything other than a trade...the facade of happiness they put on is only a cover for their failings and bad choices....i drive a Lamborghini Galardo everyday to work...the worst death stares on the road come from tradies.
>>
>>80579134
TAKATA RECALL CARRIED OUT
>>
Landcruiser master race checking in
>>
>>80577432
>drive past some roadworks
>6 guys on their phones and one sitting on his arse using a digger
Jobs for da bois
>>
>>80584731
Sure you do mate.

Pics time stamped cunteyes
>>
I work with furniture movers (I do this on the side) and can confirm.
>>
>>80584711
Yeah but the only people who buy them are companies wanting a cheap company vehicle.
>>
>>80584344
The fact that tradies do such shitty work and are somehow proud of it baffles me. I grew up working class: my family have been miners and have that tradie outlook on work. I got an education and a professional job.

I've worked in a factory, in stables as a stablehand, and with grounds maintainers on a university campus. It's all the same kind of people, and it's all shitty work. It just rubs me up the wrong way mate.
>>
>tradie in perth
>working at old mates mate's house
>already fucked because i havent had a cone this morning and it keeps going from freezing cold to sweating
>out the front cutting up downpipes right in the fucking sun
>some fucking chink delivering newsletters or magazines of some kind strolls past
>turn around and make eye contact at the same time as him
>starts walking towards me, magazine outstretched going "hhhee" 'mmmhm"
>just noises trying to get my attention because he cant speak any english
>"what do you want you cunt i dont fucking want those"
>"oh sorry sorry" and skitters off like a good little insect
>finish what i was doing, go home and smash beers and bongs

such is life
>>
>>80584957
>German tradies

Jesus. I bet they're a grumpy lot.
>>
>>80584711
yes, fucking asbestos is bestos brake pads
>>
File: tumblr_ngqrxhsdvv1racayso1_1280.jpg (134 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngqrxhsdvv1racayso1_1280.jpg
134 KB, 640x640
>cut off a tradie driving in traffic
>wave my hand to apologize and he is still mad
>he sees there is barely one car length of free room and tries to get in front of me now
>speed up to cut him off again
>he is beeping the horn and flashing the lights, his face is red like a tomato
>he decides to tailgate me now a couple feet from my rear end
>slam the brakes so he comes an inch from hitting my $3000 car with his new holden maloo
>he is going literally insane now i can see the dumb orange and yellow wearing cunt making gun shapes with his hand and pointing at me lol
>he follows me for 10 minutes until the cops show up
>he shows positive for ice and cannabis on the drug test

hahaha, why do young tradies get so mad?, look what it caused for this idiot, he will probably lose his job and car from this.
>>
>>80584810

Used to do maintenance work at a factory, the bosses motto was 'don't work yourself out of a job'. We used to stretch shit out for days. I see exactly the same shit everytime I go past I road works
>>
Everyone downunder is pretty lazy desu

I worked at this door factory in South Australia a few years ago when I was expating

I had a set amount of doors I had to build a day. I kept surpassing it because I wanted to show them I was motivated to work and be a good team mate. All my co-workers kept saying "she'll be right" basically telling me to stop working so hard and produce less than the required doors. We barely even worked on Fridays and they always went out drinking,extremely lazy because of protectionist laws

American Unions have nothing on Australian people lol
>>
>>80585109
>cut some cunt off
>call the coppas because he gets angry at yoU

you just know this alpha male would have stomped your head in while your love handles spill out of your TMNT shirt
>>
>>80585109

literally every tradie under the sun is smoking ice and weed.

That's why they do shit jobs.
>>
>>80583868
Maoris are alright, I mean they long with other islanders have a lot of crime and violence but it's 99% domestic/only between Maoris.
>>
>>80578548
Give us a job cunt. I need off of ae smiths sinking ship
>>
>>80585038

It's a nightmare to work with Germans.

t. non-German
>>
>>80584731
Nice. I always take my Bentley. Will take pic with TS next week, Cam is broken atm.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467681797622.jpg (288 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467681797622.jpg
288 KB, 1080x1920
I no problem with these guys nor the 1%. I just want the fucking economy to reset so I have a reason to get up in the morning. Savers shouldn't be punished with hyper inflation because of a guys like Soros. Everyday for months I have been dying to shot up the federal reserve building in NYC because of my anger, and this election is really starting to piss me off, I really hope I don't kill a bunch of people but idk anymore. I quit a good job over my frustrations with this economy and the way my employers were treating my coworkers. I just can't fucking stand this shit anymore, I didn't ask for this shit but I WILL FUCKING END IT IF PUSHED. I swear to god a member of pol will make Lee Harvey Oswald look like a fiddler if I lose it. God help me.
>>
>>80585314
bogans need to realize that rage and violence isn't the answer to every minor problem.
if he had tried to assault me i would have stayed in my car door closed and window up and started filming him while calling the cops.
if he tried to open the door or break the window there is a big chance he will bleed out on the road before the paramedics even get there.
>>
>>80585501
Fuck American wilderness looks so good

Do you guys ever have to worry about snakes/insects and shit?
>>
>>80585529
If he was really on ice you'll be fucked
>>
Who here /mikenolan/?

YOU KNOW HOW MUCH A FUCKIN' LOLLIPOP MAN MAKES CUNT?

SHITLOADS CUNT
>>
>>80577432
>be tradie
>drop out in year 10 or come from lower class area ie Blacktown
>too stupid to do a stem degree, start a business or think for yourself
>hang out with other simple minded phillistines all day
>think your job is the pinnacle of manliness
>destroy your body by the time you're 35
>watch inferior rugby league
>brag about how good your job is despite celebrating when you get time off and smoko breaks being the height of your day
>eat shitty fast food everyday and smoke despite bragging about how fit you're staying by doing a physical job
>clients/labourers/apprentices constantly fuck up giving you a constant source of stress
>have to work in the middle of summer
>>
>>80585529
you know you can smash a car window without cutting yourself right? car windows at designed to break in such a way that there isnt so much sharp glass to cut you.

also you saying you would have locked yourself in your car then call the police is indicative of your pathetic, beta personality. i firmly believe that you get pushed around daily and lack the balls to stand up for yourself

australia used to be a land of hard cunts, especially the young males. now you just sit in your car and go REEEEEEEEEEEE POLICE PLEASE HELP ME, because you cant help your sad pathetic self

this country will turn cucked because of people like you
>>
>>80585211
South Australia is pretty fucked as a state because of this kind of mentality. In Sydney and Melbourne people generally work a lot harder.
>>
>>80578780
lol rekt
>>
>>80585873
Its the fucking schools punishing kids for fighting even if they didnt start it
>>
>>80585873
>>80585936

>Literally defending some iced out road raging cunt
>>
File: face-with-tears-of-joy.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
face-with-tears-of-joy.png
58 KB, 256x256
>>80585529
>if he had tried to assault me i would have stayed in my car door closed and window up and started filming him while calling the cops.
beta as fuck
>>
>>80577432

The world would collapse without us.
>>
>>80585936
exactly this

are you being bullied? dont fight back. go. run to the teacher. run to the principal. you wont ever have to defend your self little goy so just run to authority when you are in trouble

>>80585974
>being a fuckwit and cutting people off, then cutting them off again and wondering why they are angry
>then calling the coppas

ye na
>>
>>80585873
>cut someone off in traffic
>only option is to get out of the car and fist fight them to settle the problem.
be careful, and stay in your car please, real life isn't like a movie, cars make for good limb removers.
>>
>>80577432
>Always blasting nigger music

Here people who do home remodeling and construction usually listen to shitty Mexican polka or really shitty classic rock like Night Ranger.
>>
>>80586114
you could drive literally 20 seconds and probably have somewhere to safely stop and smash the stupid cunt

if you werent a gigantic faggot
>>
>>80579755
I agree with this. Forms to let you use a fucking ladder onsite, what the fuck.
Captcha: Construction Vehicles
>>
>>80586222
so the only way to solve problems is to go to the gym and become the biggest guy?, someone tell trump this so he can kick hillarys ass and win..
you seem like a typical degenerate to me, probably just spent the weekend drinking and popping pills right?
>>
>>80585211

Thats what caused the great depression you silly cunt
>>
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 218x231
>>80586377
>I know, ill call him a degenerate, /pol/ says that all the time so i guess i win now!
>>
>>80585211
As an aussie I can attest to this. I fucking hate our working culture it's pathetic.

Then these fuckwits wonder why we lose business/jobs to overseas.
>>
>>80586377
>going to the gym means you can fight

again you prove you are a hopeless granny-flat dweller

this weekend i got baked and drank with the boys for pres, went to ambar, had a mad time and came home with a girl i know from high school. what normal young perth denizens do

what did you do, dole-bludger? i fucking love being a normie and being able to tell these stories on 4chan without feeling guilty
>>
What trade do you do?

>digger driver reporting in
>>
>>80585857
>start a business
You cant start a business without the people you just described your dumb fuck.
>>
File: 1371015717925.jpg (55 KB, 396x381) Image search: [Google]
1371015717925.jpg
55 KB, 396x381
>tfw tradies never return my calls because im a useless labourer

fuckwits
>>
File: disgusted-sigh.jpg (14 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
disgusted-sigh.jpg
14 KB, 500x359
>>80577432
>always never

Kiwis.
>>
>>80586504
>that flag

you're not aussie mate.
>>
Is being a hairdresser counts as being a tradie?
>>
>>80586642
Obviously overseas you silly cunt.
>>
>>80585681
Not really rattle snakes follow the sun, so during the day they lay about in the eastern sides of the mountains and then during sun down they move to the western sides of the mountains to bask on the warmer rocks. Water moccasins are very mean but they are only in the South but usually they don't bother you, but swimming is still a no no in the rivers and creeks in SC NC and Florida. I live in PA and up north from PA to Indiana there is nothing but bears and deers. In Colorado, where that picture was taken they do have rattle snakes but just like the ones all over the country they are very rare to find, in fact they are endangered. They are also hunters of the night and so you can really just dive into any stream, lake, or pond in the us Expect for the south with little worry of bugs and snakes. Hope that clears everything up about America.
>>
>>80586702
no. Hairdressers are trash tier
>>
>>80586702
yeah, because you trade your masculinity for a chance to touch a woman.
>>
File: 1462274797955.jpg (94 KB, 800x770) Image search: [Google]
1462274797955.jpg
94 KB, 800x770
>>
File: 1436891317380.jpg (12 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1436891317380.jpg
12 KB, 480x640
>>80586538
>'a mad time'
stop pretending you really enjoy all this nonsense and actually find your real hobbies.
>>
>>80577432
>when the foreman won't give you enough for a second vacation so you bring in Fat Luigi from the union to "negotiate"
>>
>>80586733
350-450$ a regular cut is a trash tier?
>>
File: 1453626859717.jpg (252 KB, 2186x1500) Image search: [Google]
1453626859717.jpg
252 KB, 2186x1500
>>
>>80585211
White collar business culture outside of government/deeply government involved industries is pretty much the opposite.

Tradies are usually the laziest cunts on earth, and the unions down here get violent at the drop of a hat.
A lot of the non-unionized contractors are pretty cool people tho
>>
File: 1468095656668.gif (345 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1468095656668.gif
345 KB, 1024x576
>>80581858

The problem is ex military PARTICULARLY NAVY just expect to be paid for showing up to work and having some semi homo banter - They have no idea what it takes to make a commercial business profitable in the real world. Literally i cannot serve my country anymore after seeing how our forces are run (excluding a AYY LMAO scenario)

>>80581858
^ See above. Its just a mindset of doing the least possible to fill the largest amount of time. Also punished is the wrong word but not following footy makes you a marked man in office politics... Particularly to the older admin and hr types.

>>80583402
Thanks aviation bro for replying and reinforcing my sanity. Even people in very technical trades can be incredibly inept. Almost makes me feel like like i am in a simulation. My friend who writes C++ for 150k/year could not even remove and refasten a fixed gear bicycle wheel for transport in a car..... ass wipening indeed.

>>80584104
Yep is saw it too. I worked on Helicopters in W.A. just at the end of the boom and the idiots with money lost it all.
>tiity bars and
>custom 800hp v8's often old school american memes with parts that dont exist anymore
>million dollar prefabed shacks in their boom towns..... iditots.jpg

>>80584245 yeah basic radio licence. worked my ass off. Took a large holiday at the end of 2012.
>couldnotdealwithbogan.jpg

thanks chaps
>>
File: 1454330268965.jpg (228 KB, 2040x1588) Image search: [Google]
1454330268965.jpg
228 KB, 2040x1588
>>
>>80577432
T. Buttblasted unifag

What are you afraid of a little hard work? Yeah people in the trades might not be regarded as "intellectuals" but if you think you can do better then by all means go ahead and build yourself a house with indoor plumbing.

Maybe it's different in Australia but over here anyone with any sense is getting into trades nowadays.
>>
>>80578461
>>80578943
>Work nights
>Get out of work 4am
>drive to maccas
>Yeah mate can i get a thickshake?
>Nah sorry our system is down
>But the thickshake machine still works?
>I'm sorry i can't process any payments can you wait 15 minutes?
>Can i just give you the money and you put through the payment in 15 minutes time?
>No sorry

fucking hell cut me some slack it's four in the fucking morning man.
>>
File: 1464937482744.jpg (57 KB, 867x746) Image search: [Google]
1464937482744.jpg
57 KB, 867x746
>used to be a casual labourer for a demolition company while I was doing my degree
>working at a different university
>turn up to work really hungover one day
>got real bad grog bog
>boss is having a chat to some guy from the uni responsible for this shit
>me and some other cunts who work for him are just standing around
>let out the worst smelling silent fart of my life
>shit myself a little bit
>everybody stands around trying not to comment on it
>after the meetings over boss goes off his fucking nut calling us disgusting
>mfw another labourer copped the blame
>>
>>80583248
I used to fucking love Triple J and listen to it exclusively. I don't know if I'm getting old (27) but the amount of lefty shit they go on with all the while being paid for by my tax dollars had made me rage lately.
>>
>>80586756
>t. 4chan neet whos hobbies include 4chan

the "lol you dont enjoy that" argument is an extreme meme. besides, saying that young males dont enjoy hanging out with mates, socializing and doing drugs is retarded and indicative of your lack of friends throughout adolescence
>>
>>80579428
Dont forget about leaning on shovels
>>
>>80579886

wtf is a six gripper? im putting it into google and all im getting is robotic crabs and pistol grips for small arms
>>
>>80586740
What if I told you that woman moving to a different city, because her hairdresser moved is not a rare occasion in our craftsmanship? What if I told you that I banged my clients and have a solid 9 for a girlfriend at the moment?
>>80586741
Not the first time I see this picture. What is the context?
>>
>>80583402
What's your favourite aeroplane or engine to work on?

GA pilot here
>>
File: IMG_20160605_175210.jpg (3 MB, 4160x3120) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160605_175210.jpg
3 MB, 4160x3120
>>80585681
Here's a picture of PA near the NY border from this summer. We have some really great water falls, like buttermilk falls in NY. Great 65 degree shaded weather without anything to worry about.
>>
>>80586971
Then I'd tell it was just a joke and you don't need to feel so insecure.
>>
File: 377655-switchedon-angry.jpg (20 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
377655-switchedon-angry.jpg
20 KB, 650x366
>>80586538
There's a middle ground between being an autist and a plastered dipshit normie, please find it and never say "mad time" again.
>>
>>80577432
>I really hope one day straya becomes dependent on foreign workers.

You do realise how many office jobs are also getting off shored.
>>
Industrial refrigeration master race fuck all you little beta pooftas hating on tradies
>>
>>80584323
Tradie banter is nothing but dick jokes here or people mentioning how big their dicks are. Like the epitome of insecurity.

Someone buys you lunch, though.
>>
>>80586903
Serving military member here. I agree with this dude, most military members are fucking lazy as shit, and just use
> muh serving the nation
To cover up how lazy they are.
>>
>>80577432
Tradies are sub-human morons living their whole lives as slaves to their Marxist ((Unionist)) overlords.
>>
>>80587282
>Marxist ((Unionist))
They are all making mad cash m8. Union officials too.
>>
>>80587309
Hence the ((brackets))
>>
>>80587147
Puck you sir!
>>
>white collar
>have to work inside
>someone comes to work because no paid sick days, their cold germs make the rounds and infects dozens of people
>women slacking off all the time, fucking with the AC because they can't get fired
>women getting promoted over more competent men because of muh cooch
>basically, women in general
>fuck your eyes up from looking at computer/paperwork all day
>fuck your hands up typing all the time, become so arthritic by retirement you'll never even be able to play videogames properly
>wasting Mondays in meetings
>not allowed to turn in finished work until just before the deadline, have to find a way to waste time subtly (even though the women are more blatant than propriety should allow) until you can finally go home
>pension will be so degraded from globalist hyperinflation that you will have to work part-time jobs until you die
>not paid enough to own property
>not paid enough to keep wife at home helping raise children
>not paid enough to commute (enjoy being mugged)
>not paid enough to avoid destitution if you ever get fired or laid off
I was a civil servant for 3 years and know for a fact that white collar office work is a net negative for everyone who doesn't get hired into an executive position.
>>
File: IMG_2133.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2133.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1944
>>80586993
Furthest aeroplane part from General Aviation - only correct answer
Started my apprenticeship at Archerfield airport. and the hangars felt like nursing home and the airfield felt like a graveyard.

Good people, but fuck our government and "service based economy"

also this is me 10 years ago when i still had a modicum of hope....
>>
File: 1453189331368.png (193 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453189331368.png
193 KB, 500x500
>>80578943
>>80583237
>>80578461
>>80586930
Want to know how to piss off a maccas employee if their store is shit?

>order one thing, wait for them to enter it in, then spend ages ordering all the other things (best to hide it by "arguing" with mates, ect)
>ask for unsalted chips (takes fucking forever, wastes all their frozen chips, gives them a bad record which gives them shit with corporate)
>>
>>80586930
I've been through the same shit. Just do the order on paper and take my money.
It's every service industry slave's fantasy to be able to say no to a customer.
>>
Triple m is garbage these days.

4KQ is basically what triple m should be.
>>
>>80587376
>because no paid sick days

What? Office jobs here give you paid sick days all the time. Some even give paid vacations. In fact, anything below that level such as retail and trades through a contractor don't give you paid sick days.
>>
>>80577432
fucking kill yourself
>>
>>80584979
>These tradies annoy me because of how much they think they're better than everyone for arbitrary reasons
>I'm so much better than these scum tradies for my own arbitrary reasons

pottery might be the career for you
>>
>>80587425
Yeah the government has really fucked the industry hard.
>>
>>80587512
I already know about the unsalted chip things, see, i'm not actually trying to waste my own time there, i just want shit to work when i get there at some ridiculous hour in the morning.

>Cleaning the machine
>The ice isn't frozen
>Machine's broken
>The system is down

My fuck, i just want a god damn sundae.
>>
>>80587561
>It's every service industry slave's fantasy to be able to say no to a customer.

To be honest, I don't blame them.

t. Grocery store clerk.

When it's too busy, just for some generic-sized neighborhood grocer, I just want to tell people in line to go fucking home.

Also, nobody puts the shopping carts back. Some will walk it to the curb the shove it, letting it roll, when they could have just walked 10 more feet, if not less. It makes you want to shout "Put that back you lazy nigger!"
>>
File: aussieherof.jpg (42 KB, 900x440) Image search: [Google]
aussieherof.jpg
42 KB, 900x440
>>80586930
Why couldn't you just take his money and put it through later? Poor cunt.
>>
>>80587594
People often ran out of sick days by September (we were only given 10) due to being lazy fucks who would call in sick just to get a day off.
Different departments had different policies too. They'd expect a doctor's note if you called in sick two days in a row or if more than one person had called in for the same day, for instance.

So usually at the end of the year when it's cold as fuck and there's even shit like flu going around, people would to come to work sick and spread their germs all over the place.
>>
>>80584979

> be op
> in office 8 hours a day
> in 2m2 cubicle
> looking at letters on a screen
> feminists and betas all around
> put on the kg from sitting
> 50 years pass
> fat old boring ass op
>>
>>80584979
Also

We know it's shitty work. But we know you beta's couldn't handle it as a profession
>>
>>80577432
I like the system, get the dumb ones out of school at 16 and into a trade.
Wish we had that here.
>>
another one

>go get lunch from favourite lunch bar today, right around the corner from the scrappie where we dump our old gear and shit
>run by south east asians of some description (almost always vietnamese)
>new little azn girl working, 40ish so no thanks
>asks if i want chicken salt on my chicken and chips
>ye please
>get outside and open box
>literally just poured the salt on my pieces of chicken that were on top of the chips
>salty chicken and unsalted chips

fucks sakes if they didnt make such good food all the time i woulda gone back
>>
>>80587425
Fuck me you look like a typical aussie bloke
>>
>>80587772
>When it's too busy, just for some generic-sized neighborhood grocer, I just want to tell people in line to go fucking home.
Tough luck. If you want to "punish" them, just work more slowly and a few will walk out.
>>
>>80587850
You have me confused with the cashier.
>>
>>80587282
Edgy
>>80587136
I just don't know why hairdresser guys get so much banter on homosexuality and feminity. Pre-80s it was predominantly male profession developed and shaped by men. Most guys in the industry are straight players.
>>
>>80587594
>>80587873
I almost forgot, my second year we had the number of sick days reduced from 15 and management docked everyone who'd taken more than 10 days off last year for the number in the year to come. Nobody got grandfathered and so many slackers (mostly women) got fucking pissed.
>>
File: IMG_1103.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1103.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>80587637

Kek
>>
>>80584979
>in a factory putting things in boxes
>feeding horses
>uni gardener
>"trades"

if you really did grow up the way you said you did, all your actually hard working family members must be so embarrassed to call you their own
>>
>>80587425
How the fuck are your sunnies staying on your face
>>
>>80587969

you're risking your life buying from minorities m8

they don't adhere to food safety regulations
>>
>>80585410
Deano and flipper left last i heard from smiths boys all the good blokes were leaving. Entire and coombs are doin ok i hear
>>
>>80587978

Its the flouro / high vis man....
Cover Prince William in the same shit and you will swear he just bogged some drywall and smells like an ashtray....
>>
>>80587903
I used to work remodeling and landscaping. An office job, which pays more and is also less stressful on the body with an AC unit running all day, seems like heaven compared to working a shovel in the sun and darkening your forearms.

>Get to sit down
>Can have food and water anytime you want (Retail doesn't allow water bottles with you on the floor, for example)
>AC unit running on max. If it's too cold, just put on a jacket
>Can do your work fast enough to browse the web
>Coffee is unlimited on the company's dime
>Can go home at a normal hour instead of shitty swing shifts, closing shifts, or overnights, and don't have to work weekends.
>Get paid more than laborers

>My eyes hurt! I had to look at a screen for over an hour! Boo hoo!
>Proceeds to watch the telly at home after work.

You know what else is cool? These office jobs are now letting people work from home. For example, my father's company no longer has an office. He works from home and takes naps and is about to retire in a few weeks. Also, his company is letting him continue to work PART time at FULL TIME pay while collecting retirement funds, and he already makes bank.
>>
Public servant here.

Literally haven't done any work in a fortnight.

The stereotype is real as ever.
>>
>>80588211
i risk my life every time i do my job stoned but that doesnt stop me
>>
>>80587425
ur hot wanna root?
>>
>>80588357

food poisoning sucks mega balls

also email me some buds bro I'm dry
>>
File: 1465137256345.jpg (146 KB, 950x690) Image search: [Google]
1465137256345.jpg
146 KB, 950x690
>>80587267

Yes. Yes. Yes. Dick jokes or arse jokes. The exmilitary people we worked with spouted this shit all day. When they left our converstion was so clean and unpolutted it literaly felt like our little corner of the world was the royal society or something. So clean again...
>>
>>80582881
Hauraki/Rock and bfm respectively.
>>
>>80583718
Works a shitty office job, thinks he earns more than tradies top kek.
Im bottom of the barrel at my company and im on 130K
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 360x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 360x450
Kek, thankfully we DO have labour laws and the people who make a decent contribution to our country get paid well fgt. Enjoy your 4 years at Uni while it lasts because once you graduate you'll be making my burgers and pouring my beers for chump change. At least you won't ever actually earn enough to have to worry about paying off your hecs!
>>
>>80588310

Nah couldn't sit in an office dealing with women and cucks all day long. Certain trades have it easier than others.

> be me
> certified chippie
> work for tier 2 builder
> build apartment blocks ($15m+)
> haven't lifted a hammer in weeks
> 3pm finish anything after is ot
> get paid travel, tool, high risk work allowances
> rdo every month
> every long weekend is 4 days minimum
> spend money on beers bags and bongs every week
> still got enough bank to afford a property at 23
>>
>>80588850
What in the world? You're like Sweden. Taking breaks, having meetings to have meetings, doing no work, yet shit somehow gets done magically.

Meanwhile, construction jobs here are ball-busting and usually done by people with back problems and addictions to prescription painkillers who have this weird liking of these types of jobs. It's as if these people are masochists who actually enjoy hard labor in the sun from 5am to 5pm. I've even met some who say they like hot dry weather that would turn a white man into a spic.

Benefits? If you're sick, take the day off, but you don't get paid. That's it.
>>
They are only almost never working when they're in New Zealand because youre all fucking useless. We get kiwi blokes all the time and they're all know it all know nothing useless cunts
>>
>>80588850
no wonder why aussies are lazy cunts
>>
>>80589230
THIS i can believe
>>
If my ID ends in a lowercase letter I'm jumping off a fucking bridge I swear to god
>>
This thread is....it's...I'm not...you guys don't like tradesmen?

Is...i-is this what I'm reading??
>>
>>80588844
I can't stand you fucking priveledged entitled pieces of literal shit. No wonder why Asia is taking over. We have a piss poor work ethic and it's gotten to a point where we feel we deserve holidays or other bullshit. God I hate this
>>
>>80578780
He was having a go. You're a puss
>>
>>80589373
yeah. fuck off
>>
>>80580258

You remind me of myself except I didn't quit because I'm not a useless baby
>>
File: 01d.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
01d.gif
2 MB, 360x199
>work as security guard
>do literally nothing but shitpost and read books all day in an air conditioned room
>get $1000 after tax each week.
Pretty good to be perfectly honest famalam
>>
>>80589373
unaustralians triggered by true aussie battlers
>>
>>80589213

Don't get me wrong some days are treacherous (weirdly enough I don't mind busting my ass every now and then, keeps me grounded.) If you're a smart tradie (which are few and far between) you'll use your head rather than your back and land a nice management roll (leading hand, foreman, site manager, ect) that pays more than a lot of office jobs.

Also >30°C and sunny is a whole lot better than <15°C and windy/rainy hands down
>>
>>80589584

This except a huge chain stores radio.

I do birthday shoutouts to workers like once or twice a day.
>>
File: nolesy.png (553 KB, 824x680) Image search: [Google]
nolesy.png
553 KB, 824x680
Fucken cashies boys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41NM5BwmW0U
>>
>>80577432
>>80587991

PLEASE POL WE NEED YOUR HELP

We need to help PolStrat gain traction
>>
>>80579058
Or got his ass handed to him.
>>
>>80589760

Is the Nolan show actually on the comedy channel?
>>
File: image.jpg (124 KB, 540x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
124 KB, 540x720
>>80589584
>thinks $70k a year is good money
>>
>>80588844
hahahha its so true. Every bartender is a 32yo "intellectual" waiting for a dream career. Tradies dont mind a bit of extra froth on the top OP
>>
>>80577432
My best mate is a tradie, he makes $66,000 a year while I'm still paying off student debt working a shit job at Coles.

Pretty sure I fucked up somewhere in life, that's for sure.
>>
>>80579088
They get them from ISIS. Tradies all belong to a subversive Islamic terrorist network.
>>
>>80589395Just got back from 1 month overseas holiday, Umad?? fgt
>>
>>80589395
You have quite the chip on your shoulder you kiwi fuck. I'm guessing you're mad because you applied for a few trades out of highschool and got knocked back because you're a dumb cunt with soft hands.
Also we aren't fucking ants, of course we deserve holidays you dickhead.
>>
only reason i'm salty about tradies is cuz they all make more money than me for shit work, and probably will continue to make more than me for the next 5-10 years
>>
>>80590138

Thats what most labourers get before tax on a large enough site. Must be a landscaper
>>
>>80579428
You know how much a fuckin lollipop man makes?

Shitloads cunt.
>>
>>80583868
Every Maori I've met has been pretty chill, but then again that's just the ones that make it to Queensland.

Leb's are fucking scum of the earth and I hate them with every fibre of my being.
>>
File: 960.jpg (50 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
960.jpg
50 KB, 960x540
>>80577432
Looks like fuck John Leguizamo.
>>
>>80590281
I think you meant after. If I only earned $45k a year I'd be broke
>>
>>80578109
this image makes me sad
>>
It's interesting to see the similarities between tradesmen in Aus to tradesmen in the UK.
>>
>>80590495

$65k gross pays $12k in tax.. Or it was 12k a few years ago
>>
>>80577432
Where2Cop a job?
>>
>>80580258
"aircraft engineering"
What....don't you mean aerospace or aeronautical engineering.

You aren't a real engineer.
>>
>>80589903
Nah, just on the Comedy Central Website.

I think they're a different company to the Comedy Channel anyway.
>>

nigger if you're so educated how about you invent me a silent hammer
>>
>>80590495
Still 53k in the hand for no stress 7-3 job ain't bad for someone straight out of school with zero qualifications
>>
>>80590994

Edgy
>>
>>80590281
Cost of living m8

A labour is $150 a day if he is skilled and brings his own tools in my area

Unskilled teenager is like $100

Chippies, plasters, landscapers won't earn over $25/hour
>>
Ex army combat engineer, now a 2nd year plumbing apprentice. Melbourne. Mad fun. The "diversity" is killing me slowly im going mad here.
>>
>>80591100
how is that edgy?
>>
Oh and also yes most modern tradies are softish. Modern rules enable them to be. Modern attitudes are weird and girly too right across the board
>>
>>80591154

Come to Sydney
It's minimum $25/hr for each of those trades. Labourers are on minimum $22.5/hr

I know the majority of joiners on site are on $35/hr installing Chinese cut kitchens and wardrobes. I mean even chippies are getting paid $100 each and every door they hang. They come in and hang an easy 10 by 1pm. $1000 in 6 hours it's fucking crazy.
>>
>>80591699
I work at McDonald's lad

Most people I know work in Sydney but make a commute, standard on site shit but there boss from down here (Illawarra) is paying them a rubbish wage

It's too hard to start up a competitive business doing the same when you are young as well
>>
>>80579428

I'll go you one better, state government contractors, it's muh fucking level crossing removal central near my place

>literally see 5-15 dudes in hi-vis standing around doing fuck all at any given time 24 hours a day
>>
>>80591869

I here ya. Most of the cunts running sites and choosing contractors are +40yo with their own contacts so it's hard to get foot in. You planning on doing something other than maccas?
>>
>>80591906
They've done a pretty good, smooth job desu, moving all that dirt and shit. The cunts that stand around all day are usually the traffic and lollypop men.

Road workers are the worst. I've never seen one doing anything more than moving a traffic cone.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.