[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking pissed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 33
File: reparations slavery.png (2 MB, 1440x2034) Image search: [Google]
reparations slavery.png
2 MB, 1440x2034
Alright, I've had it. Time to rant.

First off, I don't consider myself a racist. I was raised to treat people equally and let their actions take it from there.

This shit though. This shit is turning me into a fucking racist. Black Lives Matter. Really? They are parroting around these fucking scenes of protest like they are some great accomplishment. Bullshit. Back in the MLK days black folks struggled for SPECIFICS. What do these dindus want? They want cops to stop killing black folks. Why? Because black lives matter. They don't seem to give a fuck that half of these motherfuckers are criminals and the other half and doing something so goddamn stupid the officer thought they were trying to attack. Even if every one of these cases was legit it still wouldn't matter because THEY ARE NOT PROPOSING ANY ACTUAL CHANGES. THEY ARE JUST CRYING FOR ATTENTION. If they actually wanted to change something they would fucking propose changes. Instead they just cry and whine.

I'm sick of this shit. They blame the NRA. The blame White people. They blame everything but themselves. What's worse is that the media manufactures and sells this bullshit to the highest bidder. Fucking look at the facts: Gun Crime? Statistically insignificant cause of death in the US but very visible. Police Brutality? Statistically insignificant cause of fucking black people dying yet very visible.

Nobody gives a shit about the truth anymore. Nobody cares about the statistics. Everyone is trying to sell an agenda.

And no, Trump isn't going to win. Hillary conceded to Obama back in 2008 after a secret meeting, and sorry to go all tinfoil but they decided right then and there that Clinton would be president after Obama. That's the only reason she stopped the attack ads.

This isn't a fucking election, it's a farce. The Saudis, Chinese, and Russians probably bought and paid for their pet president already.

Fuck this gay world. We are not the majority anymore, and we need to fix this shit or run.
>>
>>80575025
>First off, I don't consider myself a racist

give yourself time anon and that will change
>>
File: 1466747354239.jpg (64 KB, 800x565) Image search: [Google]
1466747354239.jpg
64 KB, 800x565
>>80575025

Welcome to the red pill
>>
>reparations
>for slavery

The entire point of slavery is the slave doesn't get paid.

If the slave gets paid, they're an employee, not a slave.

If niggers get paid reparations for what their proud Negro forebearers went through, we wouldn't be able to call that historical institution Slavery anymore. We'd have to call it Employment. And if there's one thing a nigger hates more than Slavery, it's Employment.
>>
File: dy50407f73.jpg (167 KB, 680x680) Image search: [Google]
dy50407f73.jpg
167 KB, 680x680
>>80575025
>run
...to where....?

Europe is dying too, can't use it as a fallback anymore. Time to nut up or shut up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuzpFMWReZw
>>
>>80575025
My family came over from Greece around WWII. Obviously, we never owned slaves because my grandparents were fishermen on a different continent.
When they came to the states they were called white niggers, gypsies, etc. My grandfather owned a deli and a meat shop and was a volunteer fire fighter.
Niggers still lump my family in with "da racist slave owners" and say I owe them reparations and shit.
I tell them about my past and they say "well you're white so you deserve it."
/deardiary
>>
the solution is the same as it's always been: GTKRWN
>>
File: 1468098341425.jpg (104 KB, 842x725) Image search: [Google]
1468098341425.jpg
104 KB, 842x725
>>80575025
Lol don't worry OP. You'll be signing up to Right Wing Death Squads before you know it.

>Imperialist Great grandparents and grand mother owned a Chinese slave and servants in pre communist Shanghai
>ain't reparating shit
>>
File: m4Y88.png (464 KB, 427x960) Image search: [Google]
m4Y88.png
464 KB, 427x960
>>80575025
You just don't get it anon.
Black people don't want you to apologize.

They just want you to tear down the system you built on their slavery and misery. I completely agree with them.
The first thing you should tear down is welfare.
>>
>>80575025
>Alright
Shut up, fag.
>>
>>80578138

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPvuYxUxEto
>>
File: I FIXED IT.png (97 KB, 400x335) Image search: [Google]
I FIXED IT.png
97 KB, 400x335
>>80578138
we need to make this
>>
>>80579469
I've always wondered, tear down what system and how?
You mean just allahu akhbar capitol?
>>
>>80575025
Saudis and Chinese would love Shillary. But I am not so sure about Russians...
>>
>>80577896
Truth... even if spoken by a leaf.
>>
>>80579817
Are we really gonna let the gender neutral Trudeau Caliphate live in our midst?
>>
File: 1361966034584.png (345 KB, 599x720) Image search: [Google]
1361966034584.png
345 KB, 599x720
>>80575025
>>
Liberal cuck SJW here. Reparations are due imho.

Just because you dont know anyone that was a slave doesnt mean slavery didnt have dramatic effects that set back black people.

Also racism is bad, and when your racist views (this goes for most people in this thread) are confronted in the real world you are going to be shit on.
>>
>>80580242
we use it as a temporary containment zone. once we are powerful enough and have allies we destroy it and tell the other 2 nations we saved them.

the first step is to seperate ourself so we can grow strong
>>
>>80580470
we dont owe you shit

what you gonna do whale? flap your arms? drag that 300lb belly as you chase after us? eat us? sit on us?
>>
File: 1467041303222-pol.png (1 MB, 990x922) Image search: [Google]
1467041303222-pol.png
1 MB, 990x922
>>80580470
Yes give blacks 1500$ a piece to move back to Africa. That sounds fair.
>>
The Toronto Pride crashers actually had a list of demands. Does Black Lives Matter USA have one?

Seriously confused as to what they want. They say they want officers to stop killing black men, so the only alternative is to arrest them. But then they say that prisons are modern day slavery for black men. So... what? Don't persecute any black legally?
>>
>>80580470
What are twenty acres and a mule
>>
>>80580470
>implies just for being white that we owe blacks
>fails to take into account the fact that we only purchased from less than 10% of the world slave trade, and it was their own ancestors who sold them into it, no other country gets shit for slavery as much as we do

Glad you identified yourself as a cuck, for good measure let me reiterate.

You're a cucked faggotshit, and no reparations are due considering the fact that the taxpayer already footed the welfare programs for fucking years while blacks complained they were still owed something.

If you truly want reparations, get your lazy ass up and go to other countries that have never paid anything into reparations.
>>
>>80578260
>Greek
>Not enslavers though history
kek lad, all of humanity have ancestors that were slaves and owned slaves.
>>
>>80581071
also, blacks owned slaves
on this account do they owe each other reparations?
go back to plebbit/facebook/black twitter >>80580470
>>
>>80580470
FUCK OFF CUNT, THE ONLY THING YOU ARE OWED IS A BULLET
>>
>>80575025
it's the new Occupy Wall Street

millenials will understand how crigneworthy thsi whole thing is after a couple of years
>>
>>80580470
I see your type every day at my college, just a bunch of really loud faggots who don't back up anything they say. One of your kind started talking shit to me for wearing a Trump hat and I decked him in the face. Lel he reported me to the cops too. Funny how you bitch and moan about police but call on them to fix all your problems.
>>
>>80581071
>>80581162
Even if your ancestors didnt own slaves they still benefited from slavery. They got a leg up at the expense of blacks

>muh blacks owned slaves too
>muh 'i called you a cuck so i win the argument'
>>
File: 1435707850626.png (231 KB, 539x474) Image search: [Google]
1435707850626.png
231 KB, 539x474
I'm really not sure what the fuck the dindus really want. I mean, if white people have been oppressing you so much, what do you think we are going to do when you start acting like wild animals?

Fucking nignogs need to understand there will be a time when whites say fuck it to the political correctness, say goodbye to diversity, and do what we do best - solve problems.

Keep it up, the 4th Reich won't be German after all, and the Dallas shooter won't be the first of you to die by machine.
>>
>I don't consider myself a racist
Who the FUCK cares?

The day we win is the day we stop being fucking faggots who are afraid of buzzwords like ''racist''.
Let's say you are a racist. You're a racist. Everything you said was just said by a racist. Ok. So what?

If I say 2+2 is 4 I am cool, but if I am a ''racist'' and I say 2+2 is 4 suddenly I am wrong?
>>
>>80581308
>confronted for having shitty views
>resorts to violent
kek, nice chimp out. but blacks are the violent ones right?
>>
>>80581455
And black freemen benefitted from slavery, too. Plenty of blacks actually owned slaves. Should black people pay reparations too?
>>
>>80579817
Give the territories to the based Eskimos.
Everything in the Arctic Circle, maybe.
>>
>>80581640
No, because overall slavery hurt black people, even if a minority benefited from it. As did Jim Crow etc.
>>
>>80581613
Homeboy shouldn't have gotten in my face and put his hands on me
>>
>>80581821

So...collective punishment for a group of people perceived to be a problem?

Iron pottery
>>
>>80581455
You're a delusional apologist.
I work 65 hours a week MINIMUM.
Blue collar asshole, breaking my back to pay off a mortgage and a college tuition.
Where the fuck is this "leg up" you speak of?
Eat a bag of dicks, faggot
>>
>>80581745
eskimos can have honorary aryan status and some autonomy provided they stay around their traditional lands
>>
>>80581455

I love this argument. It literally presents no evidence while ignoring that anyone other than black people ever faced oppression.
>>
>>80581821
White people should pay reparations to blacks for the rest of time right?
>>
My man, the problem with the average black is that they are still incredibly tribal. If you aren't part of thier "family", then you don't matter to them. If you are part of thier "family", you can do no wrong so long as you don't wrong them. Blood is far thicker to them than water, to the point of it being almost solid. They wouldn't give a shit if you started abducting kids, long as you're "family" then you a good boy who aint do nuffin wrong.

They may live in the 21st century, live in modern cities, and have access to all the moder miracles of today, but they are still very tribal at heart.
>>
>>80581455
No need to win the argument by calling you a cuck, I can easily do without it.

You came to the wrong place if you wanted to even come off as right. Maybe if you had some other trash to back you up, you'd have some artificial support.

>attempting to use this coupled with memes to invalidate a fact will not work for you here

Keep trying though, it's funny to see the mental gymnastics you utilize to justify your self-prescribed guilt.
>>
>>80581455
Nice cultural marxism, faggot. I bet if this was 1917 Russia you'd be saying "even if your parents weren't nobles they benefitted from exploiting the proletariat. They got a leg up at the expense of the proletariat"

Fuck off with that ideology
>>
>>80575025
>Back in the MLK days black folks struggled for SPECIFICS.
>MUH MARTIN LOOTIN COON

Cuckservative detected. He was literally the BLM of his day, he was a draft-dodging commie negro literally funded by Marxist jews. He even was an advocate of affirmative action and reparations.

If you're white, Lincoln Rockwell is the figure from that era you should be listening to.
>>
>>80580470
Here's the thing, the liberal cucks don't have the fuckign balls to institute reparations. They don;t have the balls for the simple fact that it would eliminate their victim status. They would all receive their fuckign once off handout and in a year, everything would be exactly the same as before, however now the reparations have been paid and the debts written off. Now they're fucked. No more guilt as a weapon. No agenda to push. They're fucking terrified to see what's on the other side of such a drasstic meaasure. Spoiler alert niggers: You'll be exactly where you are now. You'll still be in a ghetto runnin' drugs in whore infested nigger holes beggin for handouts. You would have spent your reparation shekels on a new car and fly ass jordans. Now there's no more blamin' whitey. They need this agenda to be pushed as long as possible to get everything for free
>>
>>80582396
>cultural marxism
nice meme
>>
>>80581455
>>80582218

This argument is also self-defeating.

If I was born in a post-slavery era and I benefit from slavery 166 years ago, so does a black person born in a post-slavery era.

Black people today benefit equally from slavery 200 years ago.
>>
>>80580870
I'm trying to figure out what the guy in the middle was doing that was against the rules. Looks like he's just swimming...
>>
>>80582654
It's a shitty meme and im literally going to kill Soros for forcing it.
>>
>>80577896
Let us not forget that Egyptians had slaves that were pan African, and that the other African tribes would enslave other African tribes that they went to war with and beat. They should also be yelling at themselves.
>>
File: 1465815915644.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1465815915644.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>Go on normiebook
>Newsfeed
>Tiananmen Square: Photo of Black Lives Matter Protester in Baton Rouge, La., Compared to 'Tank Man' Image

Is this an actual joke? Are things really way stupider than I was led to believe they were? I'm literally offended as fuck about a comparison that I have no personal stake in.
>>
>>80582615

This.

It's exactly what happened in South Africa. They're STILL trying to claim victim status from whites.
>>
File: TOPflag.png (108 KB, 1404x900) Image search: [Google]
TOPflag.png
108 KB, 1404x900
Yes, I had a dream last night.

The western white men actually got out of there homes, and planned a synced attack against a BLM march.

What happened in the dream
>Whites were getting tired of BLM
>People starting meeting up ( via online), fighting against BLM
>An organization was made, called The Organization Of Proelium
>Planned and sophisticated attacks were about to happen against BLM
>They're all marching down the street yelling "FUCK THE POLICE", you know, the usual
>On the buildings to each side, the whites had there rifles ready, they also had pre-made fire bombs and fire works ready
>They began firing randomly into the crowd of BLM fuck heads, they then threw there incendiaries catching them on fire, and then throwing the fireworks to cause more panic and loud noises so they'd be disoriented
>Win.jpeg
>Finally, sophisticated plans are no longer needed, people are just automatically going out and fighting against BLM, throwing rocks at them, shooting them, making them finally shut there mouths
>After each victory, they wave pic related flag around, screaming "GLORY TO AMERICA!"
>BLM Finally stops
>They have no more moral
>They call us all racists, and flee the country
>America is white once more.
>Wake up with a smile on my face
>I literally want to make this a thing now, I've always had leader ship skills, everyone says I do, but I just don't know where to start
Will my dream ever become a reality, /pol/?
>>
>>80582839
Sorry ausbro, things are ACTUALLY that fuckin stupid. Losing your cool won't help things, tho
>>
Blacks make up 13% of the population and have lesd than 2% of the wealth. Explain how slavery and Jim Crow didnt contribute to this.

>duh, niggers er stupid!
Uhhh no its cause they cant fucking afford education
>>
>>80582855
Exactly. Look at Zimbabwe. A prime example. They've chased out all whites and look at what t is now. Unemployment rate estimated at over 90%, currency is worth less than a kike's opinion, food shortage crisis, on the brink of a civil war. I'm starting to see a general trend here with the nogs. Might be turning into a prejudicial faggot.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 1041x538) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 1041x538
>>80583047
>>
>>80582962
Kind of like what whites in the 60s tried to do to MLK's movement, that sure worked out nice for them. Kya
>>
File: 670.png (99 KB, 259x259) Image search: [Google]
670.png
99 KB, 259x259
> This shit is turning me into a racist
>>
>>80583047
That's a stupid fucking myopic argument.
>>
>implying Trump doesn't know all this

4D chess
>>
>>80582765
Egyptians didn't have slaves. Everyone got paid.
>>
Yea, OP, maybe spending your time in a racist echo chamber turned you into a racist, what a surprise.
>>
>>80583047
Explain how things that ended over a hundred years ago somehow excuse how stupid niggers are today.
>>
>>80580470
Sherman destroyed the entire South, and all that wealth created by slavery along with it. Even if you believed that slavery created a disparity in the lands where it was used the point is moot because that same disparity was destroyed at the end of the civil war.
>>
>>80575025
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpggSkg4
>>
File: 1446708034322.jpg (28 KB, 500x298) Image search: [Google]
1446708034322.jpg
28 KB, 500x298
>>80583043

I can't not get mad.

Tienanmen square is some dude who got caught on a camera he wouldn't have even known was there, literally putting his life on the line for presumably the ideals he believed in and his own frustration, for all we know he got executed for that shit.

This shit is just some stupid bitch all dressed up who is well aware of all the high quality capture devices around her because she's so "brave" for putting herself in a position where there is literally no chance of her being hurt.

If this shit becomes an epic "iconic historical image" I just couldn't handle it.
>>
>>80575025
>I don't consider myself a racist
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC4Mlhna6kE
>>
File: 1467239703354.png (100 KB, 281x211) Image search: [Google]
1467239703354.png
100 KB, 281x211
>>80583134
>7 posts by this ID
>One of those posts being: >>80580470
Just leave already

I will obliterate BLM, even if it kills me.
>>
File: 1467366545523.jpg (43 KB, 683x683) Image search: [Google]
1467366545523.jpg
43 KB, 683x683
>>80575025
I went full circle from Nazi as a teen, to left sjw up to a couple years ago, now I am completely against niggers and self hating nigger apologists.

NatSoc is the answer, and once again I accept that Hitler was right. Niggers are their own worst enemy, and even my FB friends that I thought were educated have been revealed as gullible niggers.

Good game niggers.
>>
>>80575025
They want reperations they cansue the confedrate staates.

Fucking niggers shiting on the country that gave them freedome
>>
>>80580470
Former dipshit like you here. Niggers are too dumb to be saved, just like Muslims.
Wake the fuck up, black people despise you. The one that doesn't hate your gutsis the unicorn. Fuck them.
https://youtu.be/HnJZ2haLPCw
>>
>>80580470
(((You)))
>>
>>80582962
Be the change you want to see in the world.

This is last resort shit though, once you go violent you lose the moral high ground.
>>
>>80582714
niggers can't swim
>>
>>80583047
They can get basically free education for being black if they showed up to high school enough to graduate, white people have to be geniuses to get free shit
>>
test
>>
>>80575025
>Hillary conceded to Obama back in 2008 after a secret meeting, and sorry to go all tinfoil but they decided right then and there that Clinton would be president after Obama.

Literally no one to the right of Trotsky cares what a dem president "promised" the bitch. She's "winning" with fewer votes that she had when she lost, while Trump is the most voted for republican primary candidate -- EVER.

Meanwhile, the Eternal Mormon, Romney, lost by 2% against a guy he didn't campaign against for the last two months.

She is going to have a fucking stroke during the first debate.
>>
>>80583338
>I will obliterate BLM, even if it kills me
Fucking lol, internet tough guy here
>>
>>80583354
how do you go from Nazi to SJW?

explain this shit
>>
>>80583789
You spend more time outdoors and less time on /pol/.
>>
>>80583831
kill yourself faggot

you will never be considered intelligent by anyone.
>>
quick reminder that the FIRE RISES BROTHER
>>
>>80575025
OP is visceral.
>>
>>80583240
There's some evidence to suggest the pyramids weren't built by slaves. That is not representative of all ancient Egypt though.
>>
>>80583286
Well, considering who runs msm, you know they're gonna push that image incessantly. I for one think it's great, because it will polarize the shit out of the fence sitters. But yes, totally agree with the blasphemy of comparison to Tiananmen
>>
>>80583831

Of all the things I hope for, and wish for, it's that black people wake up and direct their anger at the right people. Not at us, the ones who are fed up with this shit. No, I hope they direct them at you, the ignorant fuck who deliberately robs them of agency, of equality, of decency, because deep down if you didn't have someone that you thought was lesser than you you wouldn't have anything to make you -feel- like a good person.

The problem with the protector/oppressed dichotomy is that it ALWAYS places the protector above the oppressed, and that's why shitlords like you exist, because you always have to rush to the defense of someone without holding them to the same accountability standards that you would yourself.

You fucking make me sick you racist, homophobic, sexist shitlord.
>>
>>80584018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5GEpggSkg4

niggers
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 695x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 695x850
>>80575025
They don't give a fuck about black lives. It's an excuse to revert to their natural form.
>>
>>80583789
>>80583831
This.
Plus my Dutch/German Nazi cousin beat a weakling half to death, then raped his asshole with a stick... then left him for dead on a riverbank.

Same white supremacist knocked up a flip bitch, and had a half breed Island Mexican mud kid.

Shortly thereafter he betrayed me in a business dealing and talked a load of shit about my red pilled father who did nothing but help the price, even stepping in when he caught his dad beating him and kicking the shit out of him as a kid.

Started socializing with more people, and you start to lose the hate.

But now we have a chance to save this country from the banks and globalists, and no matter how hard I try, no matter what evidence I show that they are being fooled, even the brightest ones are fucking mindless puppets.

They are mentally weak. This is a fact. And they truly are the white man's burden.
>>
Wow

okay there hitler
this attitude i keep seeing, im sorry, but this is not inclusive to the trump movement. we must embrace our fellow americans of all colors and stand for american pride regardless of race and this kind of attitude seems to be growing here and i just have to say that is problematic and does not make america great again so like could you all just chill with the racism already okay? aesthetics and walls not stormcucks insecure about their tiny white balls
>>
>>80575025
>or run.
to where?
>>
>>80583831

How does spending time outdoors help you flesh out a valid political outlook?

There is no information outdoors. You don't learn about botany by walking past a tree. It's a purely visceral environment. It's "feels before reals" in physical form.

Actually, I guess that could explain (((You)))
>>
what's the point of this shilling? do they think they are clever?
>>
File: closedirl.jpg (101 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
closedirl.jpg
101 KB, 800x600
>>80580870
Holy shit that picture lmao
>>
File: image.png (16 KB, 691x597) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16 KB, 691x597
>>80584215
Ok then bro
>>
File: 1439263808812.jpg (398 KB, 2556x896) Image search: [Google]
1439263808812.jpg
398 KB, 2556x896
>>80584614
We mars now.
>>
>>80583047
Do you realize how many universities PAY to get nigs through college? Many don't even have to pay a DIME to get education my ass is 40k in debt for. Fuck you, you stupid piece of shit. If anything, NIGS ARE PRIVILEGED.
>>
>>80580470
You're right and most of you liberals get shit on BECAUSE you are all racists.

You all believe black people are ignorant and can't do anything so you coddle them more and they expect more to be given to them. All of their lives they are told they aren't worth much because they are black and its not by the "ebil conservative right racists" but rather the liberals who tell them to hate republicans, to hate white people, and to hate authority.

If anything, the reason the black community (as well as other communities of color) has been set back and has never advanced is because of liberal cuck SJWs such as yourself. You racist fucks are blinding colored folk to the truth and making them believe they are worthless, downtrodden victims when they can easily be one of the best parts of society if they weren't being pushed down by your oppressive bullshit. Fuck you victimizing cunts for making the world look like a horrible place to people of color and fuck you faggots for making white people look like monsters.

Reparations are certainly due and, with any luck, it will come out of your dumbass for setting the world and its people back and tossing progress out the window you racist fuck.
>>
>white people
>getting upset and buttfrustrated over things stupid people say

pick both
>>
The real red pill is that when you realize it's all Russians behind this
>>
>>80579817
Why give up territory?
Especially the worlds greatest water source.
Ontario is a strategic position.
>>
>>80579469
We should pay your country a visit and tear down the system that's built on our misery.
You fuckers ruined our country, too bad Minin and Pozharskiy didn't finish the job with you.
>>
>>80583047
Libraries are free.
>>
>>80581455
>>80583270
see above post.
>>
File: 1466129131260.jpg (161 KB, 498x750) Image search: [Google]
1466129131260.jpg
161 KB, 498x750
>>80583333
Co0l quads, but what does it mean?
>>
File: happy german.gif (871 KB, 245x230) Image search: [Google]
happy german.gif
871 KB, 245x230
>>80577896
>We'd have to call it Employment. And if there's one thing a nigger hates more than Slavery, it's Employment.
Nice one.
>>
File: 0604019676.jpg (37 KB, 502x378) Image search: [Google]
0604019676.jpg
37 KB, 502x378
>>80575025
I'm a little worried, I used to be centralised in politics, then I went a tad to the left, then I became conservative (centre-right), now I've started becoming extreme in my political views, all this in just over a year.

Next thing, I'll be extreme right wing and go nuts
>>
>>80575025
>>First off, I don't consider myself a racist
We all start somewhere lad.
>>
>THEY ARE NOT PROPOSING ANY ACTUAL CHANGES.
http://www.joincampaignzero.org/#vision
basically a suite of liberal stuff they've wanted for forever
Its not exactly wrong, they clearly thought this through, but its basically a demand that the culture of policing must change entirely.
There's a lot of bullshit in things like minimum sentences, weed crime(80% of jailing) etc. that I would like to see go and I figure BLM would have an even better shot if they didn't bundle their diversity cultural community organizing message into it.
Basically this would change policing to a more european format which they think will be superior, and I don't think many people informed about the level of bullshit that goes on in the legal system and jails is entirely okay with how this is being handled.
They bill it as a police brutality issue, but to me its more of a legal brutality issue for the sake of keeping prisons staffed with guards and lots of black people in jail so they can be the hated underclass that keeps everyone feeling like they are better than them and a constant source of activism for the left.
I think if you look back historically the left is going to be seen as exploiting blacks for sympathy and votes since the civil rights movement.
What was originally a rather right wing church movement is basically a never ending font of civic disruption and discontent for the left and lots of black people will be used as the sacrifice for whatever the left wants to do policy wise because of the slavery and white guilt memes.
Meanwhile no one cares about all the irish, asian, etc discrimination that went on. No reparations for that.
>>
File: giphy.gif (998 KB, 245x280) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
998 KB, 245x280
>>80577896
>>
>>80583047
Easy

There are 3 basic rules you can follow to avoid poverty. It's not about being wealthy, just following these basic steps will lead to not being stuck in a ghetto.

1. Graduate high school
~60% of black children graduate, hispanics graduating at ~70% and whites at 80%
2. Get a job
10% of black people are unemployed, 6% of Hispanics and ~4% of whites
3. Don't have kids till you get married
70 FUCKING PERCENT OF BLACK PEOPLE HAVE KIDS OUTSIDE OF WEDLOCK

Now gtfo out you literal SJW cuck-minded retard
>>
File: 1466900970182.jpg (57 KB, 600x909) Image search: [Google]
1466900970182.jpg
57 KB, 600x909
>>80575025
>And no, Trump isn't going to win
That's where you are wrong, kiddo
>>
>>80575025

>First off, I don't consider myself a racist.

Do you have dark skin? If not, you are by default a racist according to liberals.
>>
>>80579469
Its just get me free things idea.
Niggers want to ask for reparations forever they are jealous because Israel manage to do so from Germans to the date but niggers are dumb
>>
>>80587769
That's every /pol/ack ever I think, three years ago I was all about "fixing things with democracy" and "integrating people" by "encouraging them", etc... bullshit.
The truth is when the majority become "nice" and "encouraging" with minorities they take the occasion to unleash all their frustrations, you give them a hand, they take your arm.

Now I just want to clean the filth in my country no fuck given to muslims lives, for me they are no longer humans, they are enemies and need to be ruthlessly crushed.
I always wondered why our ancestors were sometimes so violent when it came to peace keeping on minorities but the truth is that's the only way to keep things in order, bullying them into submission.
>>
>>80575025
>1 post by this ID
>>
>>80577896
Jesus Christ
>>
>>80577896
>And if there's one thing a nigger hates more than Slavery, it's Employment.

Bravo, leaf.
>>
>>80575025
Actually MLK shit was staged just like BLM, you've just been brainwashed by your "education" to believe otherwise.
>>
>>80579817
>Stoners and Asians, unemployed coke head rig pigs, farmers, drunk natives.

HEIL
>>
>>80577607
It burns all the way down.
Puts the fire back in your belly
>>
>>80580470
>your racist views.
I live in Australia, cunt.
This is public opinion.
>>
File: ss+(2016-06-20+at+04.41.20)(2).png (33 KB, 489x499) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-06-20+at+04.41.20)(2).png
33 KB, 489x499
>>80576311
>First off, I don't consider myself a racist
Then you're willfully delusional.
Science supports racism.
Society supports racism.
Nature supports racism.
Little babies support racism.
Every single person on Earth is racist regardless of what they have to say on the matter.
If you're not racist it is because you are dead or not born yet.
>>
>>80581171
Fuckin love being an Aussie.
>>
>>80583354
It wasn't just me then?
>when you finally realize we fought the wrong enemy.
>>
>>80582714
Swimming cross the lanes, see the divider infront of him. The smaller segment behind it, is for distance swimming.
>>
>>80577896
that's deep, Pradeep
>>
>>80584534
Build wall, paco
>>
>>80581455
Ever hear a thing called natural selection? Nature is unforgiving to the weak, why should I feel anything other than contempt for the weak black race. One day very soon whites will realize this as well.
>>
>my great great great grandpa was a slave, that's why I dropped out of highschool and sit on welfare. White people owe me stuff
>>
>>80580470
How does it feel being friend zoned by a liberal 5/10 fat sweaty purple haired bitch who is just going to fuck racist and misogynistic Chad who plays football anyway?
>>
>>80579817
Before you Canucks do this, let me move to Alaska and you guys can just come over for coffee while you annex us
>>
File: 1461745216793.gif (571 KB, 199x199) Image search: [Google]
1461745216793.gif
571 KB, 199x199
>>80581455
Modern day black people benefit from slavery just as much as any other race.

You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>80582282
Nailed it.
>>
File: chomsky-tells-it-like-it-is.jpg (5 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
chomsky-tells-it-like-it-is.jpg
5 KB, 259x194
>>80592487
so because of natural selection we should have contempt for weaker races? only a psychopath would have contempt for the weak because they are weak
>>
>>80580470
How about this: black communities/ localities are given the right to vote as follows. They can:
>1 - Shut up about reparations and be grateful for what they have
>2 - Receive reparations in a lump sum as well as having their neighbourhoods revitalised so long as they accept corrective measures
In the case of the latter - and this would be made explicit before the vote - crime at a felony level would be wiped out in that specific area. All the gang leaders, drug dealers, bixnoods and so on would be rounded up and either exiled or killed. Anyone who could prevent the advancement of the others through accusations of being an 'Uncle Tom' or whatever would be forcibly ejected. Aggressive employability and training measures would be implemented. No one would be left behind. There would be a chance for everyone to get their foot on the ladder, follow their dreams and become solvent. However, perpetual welfare (barring serious disability) and crime would be wiped out.
How many do you think would vote for the latter?
>>
>>80582282

Just like the Jews and other minorities.

It's the white folk's downfall that we don't stick together.
>>
>>80578260
This, both sides of my family came here around the same time as yours. Italians and Irish. Everyone treated them like they do Mexicans today but at least they came over willingly and weren't sold by their own people.
>>
File: 1383784048077.png (245 KB, 396x484) Image search: [Google]
1383784048077.png
245 KB, 396x484
>>80577896
>>
>>80580470
They get welfare
>racism is bad
Tell that to blacks, who are the most racist of all
>>
>>80594921
So your family was given loads of handouts from the day they stepped off the boat?

No, I don't think so.
Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.