[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your first day as President or Leader /pol/. What happens? what
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (82 KB, 399x482) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82 KB, 399x482
Your first day as President or Leader /pol/.
What happens?
what would your long-term goal be
>>
>>80571711
If I was POTUS, my primary goal would be to increase relations with Russia solidify bonds with the UK and Japan.

After that would be decreasing immigration and raising tariffs against countries who use cheap labor to beat our markets, such as China, Mexico, Taiwan, and others.
>>
>>80572155
uk bonds are fine man
>>
>>80571711

Banish all /pol/acks to detroit, set up cameras, film new movie Escape from Detroit.
>>
>>80572347
>
>>
>>80571711
My only goal would be to create decent human beings as that is the only thing needed for there not to be any fucking problems. If I were president I would step to the public and address current topics of discussion and bring the truth to the public. I would not allow any nonsense arguments and opinions anymore that base on nothing but feelings and thin air.
>>
File: image.jpg (81 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81 KB, 700x775
>>80573333
>implying people and blacks want the truth
>>
>>80573491
I am not implying that, mate. But in that scenario, I'd be the president. And as president I would give zero fucks about what retards think. My slogan would be quite simple therefore: don't like this country? I'll make you get the fuck out of it.
>>
>>80573937
just get rid of everyone in your country and make new ones
>>
>>80574095
That's an option I'd consider actually. Ship all fuckers to africa, nuke that shit and create a new, decent people.
>>
>>80571711
>Anyone with a single mom in drafting age is drafted.
>The more rebellious they are the worse location they go to.
>English mandatory primary language and its illegal to require any other language for a public or private job that is not international.
>IQ tests required for voting rights, voting is allowed via RFID chip inplant with DNA signature.
>Very tall wall
>Tariffs with mandatory 1:1 ratio
>No more NATO
>>
>Abolish Minimum Wage so I can compete with China and India and Kick out countries who manipulate their currency and purposely steal jobs from other countries out of the World Trade Organization and then set a tarrif on them. Either that or set a Universal Minimum Wage for every country.
>Then I would stop all Foreign Investment from other countries, Deport all Illegal Immigrants, and apply a strict Immigration Laws like Japan.
>Abolish and Audit the Federal Reserve and create a Centralized Bank governed by the Government not a Privatized one and abolish disastrous trade deals like NAFTA and ensure situations like that can NEVER occur
>Set standards at the UN to have at least 10% or More of your Coutntries GDP spent on Military. Remove all our military bases on different countries until they develop their own military, then sell them the bases. I would then stop all Foreign Aid to every country except Israel
>I would get rid of Superdelegates, Electoral Colleges and GOP/DNC Nominations and other corrupt shit. Then set Congressional/Senate Terms and make sure it's balanced between Republicans and Democrats. Get rid of Cacauses and create a Unriggable voting system. Presidential Candidates would be Tax Payer Funded rather than Lobbyists and Coporations. Donations to Politicians would be illegal and Lobbyists will have no power in our government.
>Release Sanctions and Tarrifs on every country
>Lower the power of Federal Government and Letter Agencies like CIA and IRS and get them monitored by the US Government and Agencies made to monitor their activity.
>Do a Complete abolishment of every unconstitutional bill/law including gun control in every state even if it's good or bad
>Enforce STRICT Libel Laws on Television Media and Online Media
>Enforce County/Province Bonus points during elections to counter Highly populated majority liberal cities like Chicago in a Republican majority state like Illinois
>Abolish Welfare State and bring manufacturing back
>>
>>80571711
Legally create a dictatorship, with me as the dictator of course.
>>
>>80573009

Greentext in hell, memefag
>>
>>80575871
>tfw hell is just a place full of normies
, libs and blacks posting bad memes
>>
>>80575595
Ran out of space/Part 2
>Deport all Illegal Immigrants and have a tall wall on both Canadian Border and US Border
>Require 1 Year Military Service for every Adult Male at age 18
>Legalize Marijuana and make all victimless crimes like drug use or prostitution taxable not Prison/Jailable. Un privatize Prisons and get rid of Mandatory Minimums and create Law Insurance to provide for a Lawyer for low income people. All Life Sentences and Repeat Prisoners (More Than 1 time Imprisoned) is immediate Death via Firing Squad or Lethal Injection. Get rid of human rights for Prisoners and make sure they are property of the government and enforce penal labor like community service. Offshore Homeless people and debtors into different countries to work jobs and to send money back into the US.
>Expand NRA influence into other third world countries like Canada, Europe and Asia
>Put IP addresses and mandatory Location on cell phones so Police/EMS can track you when you call and detain and deport everyone on Watch Lists
>Bring back farmer jobs
That's all I can think of right now
>>
>>80571711
Gas jews.

Fuck women.

Get rich and overdose on drugs.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.