[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ i need your honest opinion. What do you think about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (248 KB, 763x763) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
248 KB, 763x763
/pol/ i need your honest opinion. What do you think about this man, and did he deserve what happened to him?
>>
>>80569959
Police shouldn't be unloading four shots into someone sitting in the passenger seat with a woman driving and a four year old in the back, regardless of color.
>>
>>80570151
He was in the driver's seat
>>
File: Cark 9024.jpg (19 KB, 433x349) Image search: [Google]
Cark 9024.jpg
19 KB, 433x349
He looks like the black guy from LOST
>>
>>80569959
No. Doesn't make him a hero.
>>
I never knew the guy personally, so I don't know. But what happened happened.
>>
>>80570219
You're right, I had it the other way around. The point stands though.
>>
>>80569959
Of course he didn't.
But police face a lot of potential violent threats every day, and unfortunately for this guy a guy who looked sort of like him robbed a store with a firearm near the area he was pulled over.

And unfortunately, rather than put his hands where they were visible he was fidgeting for his ID, when he had already informed the officer he was armed.

And unfortunately, when people who say they are armed fidget near their firearms, police shoot them. Because they don't want to get shot.
>>
>>80569959
>>80569959
>/pol/ i need your honest opinion. What do you think about this man, and did he deserve what happened to him?
>>80569959
I think he is a nigger, and all nigs deserve to die
>>
>>80569959

i don't give a fuck about that or what happened to him

it's common fucking knowledge that if you get pulled over, you are about to start dealing with a cop that has a gun, and you should act accordingly

common fucking knowledge that is, to everyone except niggers
>>
>>80570711
Exactly this.

Nogs seem to have a racial dedication towards defiance of authority.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.