[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rich guy buys land for $$$ >Rent it out at exorbitant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: modern home.jpg (294 KB, 1200x874) Image search: [Google]
modern home.jpg
294 KB, 1200x874
>Rich guy buys land for $$$
>Rent it out at exorbitant prices.
>Sell it to some other high net worth individual after 5 years/Hold it to form a portfolio
>Buy more land with the money
>Repeat

Why is this allowed when there's a housing shortage?

Like, seriously, wtf? How are poor people meant to get on the ladder?
>>
>>80568631
By actually working smart, not working hard ;)
>>
>>80568631
short answer, you aren't. but there are ways to make a better life for yourself, other than wealth acquisition.

what do you want out of life?
>>
>People investing in housing during a housing shortage is a bad thing.

relly mde me think ...
>>
>>80569429
Well we've got a couple of properties already we're renting out, including some in Vancouver and London, it's the poor people im concerned about. It's a shitty system where you can make a living off rent. I mean we do it haha, but you shouldn't be able to you know.
>>
>>80568631
You are right, OP. We should ban people from renting. THAT WILL FIX EVERYTHING.
>>
>>80568631

you're right the refugees should have the house
>>
You can't get your foot on the ladder. Not until the Boomers die off.

The Boomer generation created Hongcouver. And Chinkney. And Londonistan. You fucks need to die off so we can finally enact non-Jewish legislation.
>>
>>80568631
What you just described is investing. The same idea holds for debt. Invest in a bond, collect coupon payments (x% of the interest rate on the total amount owned) for the life of the bond, then you get your money back at the end when the bond is repaid. Of course, you make less money than you think when you factor in inflation or TVM.

But yeah, investing is how rich people store their money (and make more). If you're born rich you are lucky and will have a easy time making money. If you're born poorer then you will have a much more difficult time accumulating wealth (not even considering that perhaps the reason your parents are poor is because they are of below average intelligence, so you are far more likely to be below average, or any other inherited disadvantages).

So, I got lucky. My parents have a shitload of cash and have afforded me a lot of opportunities. However, I also got above average intelligence (I don't specifically know, but I got a 2280 on the SAT) and social skills that allow me to handle people (which will surely come in handy). As a result I was able to get a job in investment banking where I now make ~$200k.
>>
>>80568631
That's why you don't try and invest in real estate if you're poor. Real estate is a wealthy man's game and always will be.
>>
>>80568631
>Why is this allowed when there's a housing shortage?
Oh yeah, forgot to address this. There is no housing shortage. Not being able to afford a house =/= no houses available. Nobody is really entitled to a house if they can't afford it and the government should definitely not step in and tell people how many houses they are allowed to own.
>>
>>80568631
Why are people allowed to use their money as they see fit?
>>
there's no housing shortage in america
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 250x250
>>80570881
>I got a 2280 on the SAT
>rich parents
>sub 2300
>>
>>80568631
if there's a shortage, build more to make money. Free market works. Problem is government regulations get in the way
>>
>>80569212
> post ID: MG5WOR/K
>>
>>80569572
Why are you concerned ?
>>
>>80570881
>posts SAT scores as if it's an accurate measurement of intelligence
wew lad
>>
>>80576785
> implying that the SAT isn't a glorified IQ test
wew lad
>>
>>80568631
They aren't. Ideally they (the poor people) would stop reproducing and just die off.
>>
>>80568631
>Like, seriously, wtf? How are poor people meant to get on the ladder?
well get a mortgage you poorfag shit
>>
>>80570881
Jesus Christ you seem like such a faggot

Kill yourself immediately
>>
>>80568631
I've been doing this. Works well. I live in a lake house.
>>
Obviously you aren't working hard enough. Pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

BTW don't you dare ask how your landlord schlomo shekelstein amassed his billions, he earned every single penny you anti semitic bastid
>>
>>80569212
holyy shit that ID fits perfectly
>>
File: 120px-Jew-post.jpg (6 KB, 120x120) Image search: [Google]
120px-Jew-post.jpg
6 KB, 120x120
>>80577952
>mortgage
>>
>>80568631
No one cares about poorfags.
>>
>>80568631

>exorbitant prices

Well, depends on the location and relevant legislation.

Once people get very rich its hard to lose the money as long as they dont waste it away. You can also invest in safe bank products. Interest rates might be low, but if the fortune is enough it will support them for a very long time (assuming ofc faggots dont dress in Armani every time or buy a new ferrari every month).
>>
>>80568631
Market economy has little to do with morale.

Good thing you're questioning it, but I don't see any easy solution. We have housing price regulation in Germany, and it does shit, since the market still dictates the prices.
>>
File: SUNDAY_PICNIC.jpg (117 KB, 630x389) Image search: [Google]
SUNDAY_PICNIC.jpg
117 KB, 630x389
>>80568631

>poor people

>meant to get on the ladder?

Come on Chin we both know thats a fucking meme. If people weren't lied to about this day in and day out then things would get pretty fucking ugly...and well Chin...thats just bad for business.
>>
>>80568631
>How are poor people meant to get on the ladder?

They're not, that's a critical part of feudalism.
>>
>>80570881

And if Bill Gates was born and lived in Pretoria, Microsoft wouldnt exist.
>>
>>80579316
>Chin

I'm a white dude.
>>
>>80568631
>How are poor people meant to get on the ladder?

By offering some service that society demands and then investing some of that income in stocks or in creating their own company.
>>
The poor aren't meant to be able to own property. It's not an objective of a capitalist state, in fact quite the opposite. They are meant to be somewhat comfortable so as to be efficient productive laborers. However as soon as they stop putting forth labor, the system dictates their comfort needs to diminsh rapidly so as to prompt them back to labor. The system is designed and run by the wealthy to perpetuate their position.

However if the poor become too desperate and too great in number, relative to the rich it becomes problematic. Good luck collecting rent from and apartment if its fallen into the hands of armed gangs, and even the police are too scared to go there, or the police are payed off. Chicago, Detroit, Brazil, parts of Asia no doubt... Parts of Europe...
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.