[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Muslims become the most protected fucks out there? Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15
File: 1464237779439.jpg (355 KB, 2620x1747) Image search: [Google]
1464237779439.jpg
355 KB, 2620x1747
When did Muslims become the most protected fucks out there? Why does everyone feel so fucking sorry for them?
>>
It's a globalist conspiracy.
From the government to social media, there is a group pushing forward this agenda.
>>
>>80564299
For something so globalist, they sure seem hellbent on focusing on one set of people.
>>
They're trying to prove we're better than them by reducing their acts to statements like "Oh they didnt know it was wrong". Like how a child hits his sibling. And that's what they are. Children.
>>
I think it's just to piss off white people, nobody really cares about them.
(((Someone))) is throwing anyone different from fucking white males against fucking white males.
>>
Read this: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/how-george-soros-singlehandedly-created-european-refugee-crisis-and-why
>>
>>80564526
Endgame is population control.
Endgame is unleashing righteous rage from the white master race and executing an ethnic purge.
Endgame is bringing back the renaissance after WW2 that brought people together against a common enemy: mudslimes.

Let's be real: whites/oriental asians will win a full on race war.
Niggers and sandniggers don't stand a chance when whites chimpout.
>>
>>80563916
when they started flooding into europe and killing people in terror attacks

no joke
>>
>>80563916

Muslims are the greatest enemy of the jew.

In 2000 the following countries didn't have a Rothschild bank;

Afghanistan
Iraq
Sudan
Libya
Cuba
North Korea
Iran

Now only 3 of those countries lack a Rothschild bank;

Cuba
Iran
North Korea

Whenever in doubt my friends, look to the Jews.
>>
Chamberlain style appeasement.
>>
>>80564882
this to be honest.

a lot of what islam teaches is fundamentally anti-jew.

they're against kike loans with interest.

they're against kike sold pork because they got sold shit meat millennia ago.
>>
>>80563916
they know nothing about them except that they live in poor shitty countries and the current trend is being extra sensitive to people with less.
>>
>>80564882

Osama helped the Rothschilds get into Sudan, 9/11 helped the Rothschilds get into Iraq and Afghanistan.

Libya crumbled after Gaddafi wanted to make a new gold-based currency for all the arab states.
>>
>>80565062

Yeah Martin Luther was the best thing that ever happened to Christianity, he forbade usury as well.
>>
Leftists love muslims because they both share a common enemy; us.
>>
>>80564882
I remember when Libya was "liberated", one of the first things that was done was to set up a new central bank. There wasn't any sort of credible government, but goddamn if they didn't have themselves a shiny new central bank.
>>
>>80564882
TOO TINFOILERY FOR ME

There is no global conspiracy. Some people fell too deep into the social democracy rabbit hole and did not perceive the consequences "cough" Merkel "cough"

Our societies have become too peaceful and tolerant, the muzzies sensed it and are using it against us.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiKh5PxStzw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc

give them a chance . tl;dw the muslim brotherhood has infiltrated the left and are riding the waves of progressiveness to push their own rules.
>>
>>80564882
the muslime and jews they are both fucking abbhorrent people honestly.

Cant we just be our own fucking country without merrica and these religious cunts interfeering?

Oh ofcourse not muh globalism
>>
>>80563916

bump, the JIDF will try to slide this
>>
Because Muslims are the most milltantly anti-Western, therefore the most respected and revered on the Left. They have the highest White bodycount and cause the most carnage in the West.

The more you can destroy our civilisation, the more you accomplish and respect the suicidal masochistic Left will give you.

Similar with BLM and trannys.
>>
The jews found the most violent and rabid animal they could find
Now they're unleashing that animal on Western society
>>
>>80564812

That was before computers and phones.

White men seek knowledge and discourse. They have that in spades on the internet. We're not lifting, training tactically. DESU Arabs are going to BTFO us because they actually trained a shitload.

We need our military guys and police forces really badly. The average white man is still better than the other men, but we're going to be outnumbered and cucked from the inside.
>>
>>80565326

I'm muslim (reverted), I used to be anti-Islam even on a political level.

The problem isn't Islam, the problem is multi-culturalism, if the world allowed for a place where muslims can practice Islam properly and with full Sharia law than we ethically wouldn't be allowed to move to and live in any other country.
>>
>>80563916
Is there anything that wins the oppression olympics over a Muslim?
>>
>>80565529
>if the world allowed for a place where muslims can practice Islam properly and with full Sharia law than we ethically wouldn't be allowed to move to and live in any other country.

Not trying to shitpost, but what's stopping that? If Muslims truly wanted to be sequestered away from the rest of the world, why can't they? I'm genuinely curious.
>>
>>80565691
Lately, it's black criminals, but it ebbs and flows.
>>
>>80565529
How about the whole damn middle east? ( minus Israel )
>>
File: 1468097062209.jpg (3 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1468097062209.jpg
3 MB, 5000x3200
>>
File: 1465832447130.jpg (4 MB, 5000x3200) Image search: [Google]
1465832447130.jpg
4 MB, 5000x3200
>>80564882

>being this bluepilled

Islam is the biggest beneficiary f4om the Jew machine.

Why would the Jew media support its own enemy?
>>
>>80565762
Radical muslims do not want to be sequestered.
>>
Useful idiots.
They're more useful than the gays now..
>>
>>80565762
ISIS is trying right now
>>
File: MYTHS.jpg (3 MB, 3280x2824) Image search: [Google]
MYTHS.jpg
3 MB, 3280x2824
>>80565529
Bullshit. Mohammed (piss be upon him) commands you top conquer and enslave/murder/convert everyone on the planet. ISIS is following Sharia Law to the letter. You don't even know your own religion.

You are a fujcking idiot for converting. Also, converts are looked down upon by muslims, you will forever be a second hand citizen.

WHy would you fucking convert to a worshiping a demonic pedophile?
>>
>>80563916
As soon as the killed a bunch of us and we started bombing them in response. Liberals love our enemies. It's one of their defining characteristics.
>>
File: 1451140124425.jpg (75 KB, 627x323) Image search: [Google]
1451140124425.jpg
75 KB, 627x323
>>80565529

> if the world allowed for a place where muslims can practice Islam properly and with full Sharia law than we ethically wouldn't be allowed to move to and live in any other country

It already exists and is called Saudi Arabia.

Also Islam is pro-multiculturalism.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ummah

You're doing JIDF tier shilling.
>>
>>80565491
Intelligence wins 21st century wars and not numbers.

Average white IQ is far higher. In a full on race war Whites will win.
>>
>>80565762

All the worlds problems come down to a lack of education in all areas.

Before returning home to my city on in Oz I used to work as maritime security overseas stopping the boats, I went on /b/ one day for a laugh like I did when I was younger and then found out about /pol/. The logical fallacies sticky lead me to study islam and eventually become muslim.

Most people who identify as being muslims, don't understand Islam.

Muslims can't make their own countries because countries like USA, UK, Russia have always prevented it. If you look at all the current arab countries, they were all (bar maybe 1) created in the last century with the help of the French and the British. This is also why they have Rothschild banks.

Muslims can't get a caliphate by ourselves, we need the major democracies to help us, because only in democracies can you change what the government does.
>>
>>80563916

Sunni Muslims are the Jews army.
>>
>>80563916
Anytime this question is asked:

>why did x become a protected class

Its almost always because of this:

>x has become ostracized, hated by another group, or oppressed.
>>
>>80565062
Islam is literally this:

"The Jews were the original Muslims and were revealed the true way of god in the Koran, then the Jewish priests and leadership misled the Jews in their crafty ways for greed and power. Islam is god delivering the same message, just through a new prophet."
>>
>>80565888

ISIS is not following the Sharia, I have a bachelors in Laws and a degree in Islamic studies.
>>
>>80566252
Yeah like Hamas, and the arab invasions of Israel
>>
>>80565888

This. Islam is inherently globalist because it wants to convert everyone worldwide. Speak to any Muslim and they'll admit they want everyone to hear the word of the prophet and unite under a Caliphate.

When the Jews install their own Caliph (like they have planned), they create the NWO.
>>
>>80566356
I work with someone with a law degree in islamic studies.

She hasn't read the Koran....

I trust that you have.
>>
>>80566050

Saudi Arabia was created by Britain after an uprising by the muslims, the Brits aided the Saudis and thats the only reason they are kings in the first place. look it up.

Islam is technically anti-multiculturalism

Wikipedia, great source mate
>>
>>80566305

>Its almost always because of this:

>x has become ostracized, hated by another group, or oppressed.

And that's almost always caused by that group doing something that made it that way.
>>
>>80565491
Read:
>Why Arabs Lose Wars
http://www.meforum.org/441/why-arabs-lose-wars

Watch:
>VICE: What it's really like to fight for Islamic State
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aM3ElTvF52I

Arabs have inherent problems that prevent them from working together as an army/millita to win wars. There's a reason why a small band of high-IQ non-Arab people (Israelis) can conquer and hold areas of the ME against much larger Arab forces.
>>
>>80566435

I have read the Qu'ran thrice
>>
>>80566382

Yes, exactly like Hamas ... a convenient force to continually keep the westbank conflict going and never actually making a "generous" offer.
>>
>>80563916
Saudi Arabia has been buying controlling shares in Twitter and Facebook and actively using it to push that narrative
>>
>>80565529
Bad shitposting Aussie
>>
>>80566382

>Hamas
Funded by Iran
>Arabs who invaded Israel
Literally paid by the USA Jews not to repeat it

The only powerful Muslims who are anti-Jew are Shiite, and that's 10-15% of Islam.

http://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2016/04/israel-al-sisi-egypt-saudi-arabia-islands-transfer-alliance.html
>>
They're brown
>>
>>80566528

Saudi Arabia is a "wahabi' state, nationalism in itself is unIslamic.

I have no problem with non-muslims being nationalists, but it is a contradiction for a muslim to be a nationalist or support a country that claims to be an Islamic Republic.
>>
>>80566470

>Islam is technically anti-multiculturalism

Taqiyya.

http://www1.cbn.com/onlinediscipleship/what-is-the-muslim-understanding-of-%22ummah%22%3F

>In Islamic thought, "The Ummah" represents a universal world order, ruled by an Islamic government (the Caliph) in accordance with the "Law of God" (the Shariah, Islamic religious law), and patterned after the community founded by Muhammad at Medina in 622 AD; it even includes Jews and Christians living within its territory as separate (and inferior) communities.

Oh look, it's the NWO. Even has Jews around.
>>
>>80564526

It's the spearhead, wherever muslims go they cause problems, if they manage to make people accept the worst kind of humans on earth as equal, they've won.
>>
>>80566484

Pretty much. Why are Jews and Muslims hated?

Because they ruin thins much more than Jains or Shinto-ists
>>
>>80566579

>> Hamas

> Funded by Iran

Not any more, good goy Erdogan took over funding (and demanded they cut ties with Iran).
>>
>>80566470
The Saudi Dynasty was created before the British, Wahhabism as well, whos founder married into the Saudi family
The British just helped revive them and get control of more territory, notably mecca and medina.

Islam is multicultural in the sense that all cultures they conquor are made second class citizens and if they are lucky enough to suffer severe taxation, humilation, mobs who are the "Fire of Allah" who's duty is to judge people on earth, then if they happen to survive then it is multicultural.
>>
File: 1PwV3m-136I-250x250.jpg (8 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1PwV3m-136I-250x250.jpg
8 KB, 250x250
>>80563916
>hate white men
>make up some shit about the Crusades
>make up some shit about slavery
>now you don't look like a racist
>>
File: image.png (244 KB, 1170x808) Image search: [Google]
image.png
244 KB, 1170x808
>>80566356
Reminds me of...
>>
>>80566743

You don't understand Taqiyya, if you want a link to a 40min video explaining it I can find it for you.

Yeah, its not multicultural though. Jews and Christians cannot technically be mistreated in Islam because it says so in the Qu'ran.

http://www.harunyahya.com/en/Articles/20582/verses-regarding-the-people-of

years of misinformation have just fucked it up for everyone.
>>
>>80566490
Its because of Islam.

You get a shit religion where everyone is at everyone's throats, people who grow up in constant fear of the religious harming them for getting out of line, then the Muslims have no backbone individually. Creates infighting and weak individuals.
>>
>>80566078
not against domestic enemies
>>80565762
every white country needs conscription
just a couple years of training and mandatory fitness standards could save the west
>>
>>80565529
I thought you were serious, until I saw your flag g8 b8 m8, i8 8/8
>>
>>80563916
I would pulverize virtually every hole in Gigi Hadid's body.
>>
Why are the globalists so focused on Mudslimes though? Do they want to make a single world religion that is Islam? Because I would fight against that shit with every ounce of my being.
>>
>>80566512
Good job mate.

What are some essentials in the corpus of islamic texts I need to understand sharia law. Also what school of sharia would you consider appropriate to call sharia?
>>
File: 1467530356075[1].jpg (841 KB, 1920x1461) Image search: [Google]
1467530356075[1].jpg
841 KB, 1920x1461
>>80563916
>Why does everyone feel so fucking sorry for them?
I feel sorry that the West has been interfering in the Islamic world for too long now. America has destabilized the Middle East, set up dictators, started wars, and used horrible weapons on civilians in the Middle East.

I don't want Muslims in the US or Europe. I just want the West to butt out of the Islamic world, let them handle their own problems. If Iran or Turkey wants to step in and stop ISIS and re-stabilize the region, then fine, let them.
>>
>>80567047

No, knowing actual history fucked it up for the muslims and their historically backwards religion
>>
>>80563916

I think it's simply because people are scared of them, and don't want to make them angrier.
>>
>>80567090
meant
>>80565491
>>
>>80566913

The Saudi's dynasty had no control over the neighboring tribes until last century

The Jizya, is only to be mandatory, it is not always permissible. The jizya is there to stop the jews from gathering funds and doing to a caliphate what they did do the west.
>>
File: 1467954567297.png (115 KB, 596x436) Image search: [Google]
1467954567297.png
115 KB, 596x436
>>80565691

Blacks.

Blacks by far.

You can criticize Muslims as a group, but your life is over if you criticize the Nog.

Pic somewhat related.
>>
>>80566579
Hamas: Sunni
Hezbollah: Shiite

Iran: Has funded both
>>
>>80563916
After 9/11 they were severely hated and distrusted. Then we invaded their lands and showed them why they shouldn't kick a sleeping dog.

Unfortunately because we had an emotional response we couldn't figure out how to end those wars so we ended up seeing our enemy face to face every day living as us like they're just normal people.

It snowballed from there, with people saying "hey I know a muslim who wouldn't bomb me. Maybe we should just be friends?"

At least in WW2 we sent the Japs to camps while we were bombing their homes. For their own safety of course.
>>
>>80563916

They don't.

Globalists are using their media to goad retarded liberals into virtue signalling by defending people they know nothing about.
>>
>>80564812
You're pretty cool. I wouldn't be able to eat balut though. My old boss would eat it.
>>
>>80565491
>shitskins
>winning anything
They're cowards, all of them.
>>
>>80567047

Suras from At-Tawba absent in that list, pure coincidence I'm sure.
>>
>>80563916
9/11 turned Muslims into the new jews, the ones to blame for everything from wells drying up to acts of terrorism.

They became protected for the exact same reasons jews are protected from everything.
>>
>>80563916
It started when GWB's administration made them public enemy number 1 and implied that the various wars on things had a religious quality.
Being the illogical contrarians they are, American liberals crowned Muslims worldwide as the new persecuted minority, completely ignoring the fact that the vast majority of muslims are less tolerant than American conservatives.
Leftists worldwide then followed suit, since they're even more unthinking and ignorant than American liberals, if you can believe it.
>>
>>80567217
>(You) on the Jizya
Oh really now? You really think that is what the Jizya is?

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."
>>
>>80563916
Lefties love anything that right wing white people hate.

If right wingers talked about how awful Hitler is as much as they talked about Islam, lefties would start finding reasons to like Hitler.
>>
>>80567056
I've noticed similar traits in Christian Arabs too. No doubt Islam is a big part of it, but there is something in the Arab genes and deep culture too that causes the same familar faults amongst all Arab people.
>>
>>80567143

They are inbred farmers incapable of real warfare, they are only useful against us because the holohoax removed our natural defences and we let them in.

Jews will have no trouble making them obedient if the time comes.
>>
>>80563916
In Sweden a muslim raped a 12 Year old girl and only got 28 Days of community service... They live a good life here
>>
File: 800px-First_Saudi_State_Big.png (128 KB, 800x653) Image search: [Google]
800px-First_Saudi_State_Big.png
128 KB, 800x653
>>80567217
Also,

Pic related.

Notice how I used the word "Revived" In the sense that the British helped revive the sovereignty of this dynasty that had previously existed on this land.
>>
>>80563916
This. I might lose my job because I told these Muslim's walking around praying they had to put their shoes on for hygiene issues in the building/museum I do security at and they escalated and are goi g to complain to the higher ups that run the place (all sjw women and cucks)
>>
>>80567013

Al-Baghdadi clearly had connections to the US government prior to ISIS.

>>80567156
When searching for the answers of what is truly Islam you must always look to the Qu'ran, any hadiths that contradict it are invalid.

Sadly, due to culture getting involved in Islam over the years many sects have adopted these contradictions.

Even though I am not Shia, they have it the most down packed.

I spoke with a scholar only a few days ago to question him on his views and he wasnt able to logically argue why circumcision is practice by Muslims when the Qu'ran forbids it.

My best recommendation is to seriously read the Qu'ran first and once you have that, find a school of thought that best matches it. I have yet to find a school of thought that exists that doesn't contradict the Quran bar those who call themselves Al-Quraniyya

If you look into branches of Sunni Islam, such as hanafi, etc you will find they were based on shia teachings anyway.

If not for the Iranians and Iraqis preserving the Quran the religion would be lost forever.
>>
>>80567671
How many are repeat offenders?
>>
The Saudis have big fucking money. The younger more tech savvy saudi boys have decided to stick their sandy little fingers into the media. The media is paid to push the saudi agenda which is spreading Islam globally. The media does exactly that and young dumb SJW fucks are easily manipulated.

This is coupled with a few other things. For instance, the big money in acedemia is in virtue signalling and writing books about how morally superior it is to love all who aren't "normal" non-whites. That kind of controversy gets attention and is easy to get funding from someone cashed up who supports such causes.

Then there is big business globalist who want to more easily to business around the world.

Then there is zionist jews who want to destroy whites out of revenge for the holocaust they have had drummed into their little jewish heads.

Then there is the contributing factor of the popularization of american nigger culture among white youth in western culture.

And also, the 9/11 anti-war on terror conspiracy theory popularity that teaches young people that muslims did nothing wrong and were just attacked by "evil old white men".

And finally and this is most important, the average person is completely ignorant and lacking in knowledge about Islam entirely. They know nothing about the religion and just think it means you wear wacky outfits and have christmas and easter at different times of the year with different names.

Everything has just combined to be a big ball of antiwhite propaganda.
>>
>>80567593
Is that genes, or the Islamic mentality being picked up on by the Christians?

Also, Middle eastern religion and culture has always been particularly brutal, look at Baal's cult or mesopotamia. I wouldn't be suprised if this trait shows up in their genes either.
>>
>>80567522

You can't just cherry pick parts of the Qu'ran to prove your point.

I used to do the same, Islam is far to complex for that and if you really wanted to get rid of Islam like I did you should study it, I am warning you though, if you are truly invested in finding the truth you may become a muslim.
>>
>>80564882
What's that got to do with anything?
>>
Jews problem is now white people's problems
Expel Jews and Muslims
>>
>>80567878
About 50% Because they who aren't repeating it are deported and the ones who are aren't...
It's considered racist just to say muslim if you're white in Sweden because it aint PC
>>
>>80567949

It's a shit religion that produces shit people in general
It has to die
>>
>>80568301

Okay, it just sounds like your a lil upset because some arabs raped your great great grandma
>>
>>80567949

It's not cherry picking, it's universally accepted those verses came during his final campaign.

http://www.learning-quran.com/quran-translations/en-translation/recitation-surat-at-tawbah/

"Surat At-Tawbah was the last surah to be revealed in Madinah. Hence, it contains final rulings on relations between the Muslim community and other people. It also includes the classification of the Muslim community itself, establishing its values together with a full description and outline of the status of each of its groups or classes."
>>
>>80567784
Unfortunately, even though I have not searched the islamic legal corpus myself, I find it unlikely that I will find a system that does not contradict the Koran, as the Koran repeatedly contradicts itself and I find it to be an incredibly schizophrenic book, you get a horribly violent verse, and then a passage about how merciful god is. You get a passage on how the truth is in the Bible and to find it there, and then get one saying the Bible is perverted and the Koran is all you need.

I appreciate your thoughtful post and will screenshot it, to look into farther. I am especially interested in the circumcision question. I would guess myself that it is because the Muslims were presenting themselves as the true untainted jews and therefore they would adopt parts of jewish law to solidify their claims.

Anyways, I think that you will not be able ot find a lack of contradition, because you are working with an incredibly flawed book. But I am pessimistic, but I think realistic.
>>
>>80568364

Nah, I live surrouded by those shitskins with barely no willpower, everything is becuae of Allah, why lift a finger.
>>
>>80568364
It sounds like you are proud that Arabs rape people.

Very Islamic of you.
>>
>>80568365

It is in the Qu'ran, but jizya has its limits and restrictions, you can't just quote a verse and be like "see see" because your not actually using that information to prove anything.

Sorry maybe I missed your point. I'm not trying to have a go at anyone, I just to help shed some light if possible
>>
>>80568650
Arent you the one who says the Koran is where the answers are? If that is the case, then where are these restrictions that you speak of? In the islamic legal interpretations that contradict the Koran? They must be.

The Koran simply says to fight the unbelievers until they pay the Jizya with willing submission and feel subdued.

What more is there to understand?
>>
>>80568873
>you just don't get it goy
>>
>>80568597
Of course he is.

He will come here and beg and plead for us to study the quran and tell us how muslims are good and it's not muslims doing bad things, how its the USA or it's SJWs or the Jews or someone else. He'll even tell us it's our own fault.

But a second later he will turn around and brag about how muslims are winning because they are taking over our countries and fucking our women.

He's a typical muslim, like all the rest and so you know he's a double nigger he's also a fucking lawyer so of course he is going to just keep talking shit that will benefit his cause.

He's full of shit and total scum.

Fuck Islam, I don't care about your Islamic teachings cunt.

Fuck muhammad the rapist murder pedo false profit, fuck your shitty bible knock off, fuck your dirty mosques, fuck ugly fucking people, fuck your horrible cunt women and their dirty tea towels on their heads.

Fuck Islam and fuck you. Faggot.
>>
>>80568453

Seriously brother, I am not saying any of this to convert you or whatever. I could be wrong about Islam, I just haven't seen any proof now to make me think so. I myself one day will want my kids to not be raised thinking Islam is it and that's it, I will make sure they are logical thinking and free-thinking. So I am not some nut job revert.

I used to think the Qu'ran was flawed also, hence why I read it three times, I got excited whenever I would find something I thought to be a contradiction, but would get let down when I had it put into context by scholars and hadiths.

Yeah the circumcision thing is so interesting because no muslims question it, and to not ask questions is defeating the purpose of our creation.

If you want to listen to solid comparisons of the Bible and the Quran look into Ahmad Deedat on youtube.

I probably won't speak to you again as I have to go but good luck with your research
>>
:)
>>
>>80568650
Oh how fucking benevolent of you, you're so fucking helpful. I love muslims now, come and rape my family and friends to death.

Fucking scum. Get the fuck out.

You know why there is no good Islamic countries? Because muslims are shit people who worship a scumbag that started a death cult.

The entirety of Islam is based on killing people who disagree with you.

That's all you need to know. You don't need to read a certain verse or listen to some lying shitskin nigger who will deny all the bad stuff without any proof other than their own self proclaimed expertise.

You just have to know that Islam is an apocalyptic death cult which has rules that state you should kill people who disagree with you and it's ok to rape and kidnap women who aren't muslim.

That's the fundamentals of Islam.

That's why where ever Islam goes was will always follow. There is no peace as long as Islam exists.

All muslims must die for peace to exist.
>>
>>80569247
Thanks.

I hope that you don't think it is a good thing for Arabs to rape grandmas. I understand that this is an Islamic tict like retort and that you probably don't really mean it because you are being genuine and seem to have an understanding of basic human morality. I hope that if you find that Islam is against basic human morality that you will be strong willed enough to reject it and adopt a more spiritually and morally fulfulling religion.

In the mean time I hope that you stand against the mainstream of perverted Islam and try to reform it, without legally defending muslims wholesale.
>>
could you imagine a full on crusade in these days? the whole earth would burn
>>
>>80569630

The whole earth has to burn.
>>
>>80569630
Nah mate. If white armies were allowed to fight without self impose restriction restraining our power and protecting the enemy we would be able to wipe out muslims in 3 days.

But our own governments are cucked and would never allow us to kill them all. They will only allow you to kill someone who is pointing a gun at you, not one who will do it tomorrow.
>>
File: 1465178231314.jpg (89 KB, 951x629) Image search: [Google]
1465178231314.jpg
89 KB, 951x629
>>80568650
Muslims come to my city rape our children and burn our cars because we're "Filthy" Compared to them but they haven't showered since they came from Baghdad 4 Years ago and they are trying to kill our dogs because they are also "Filthy"
How is that good?
>>
>>80569842
As we see from our humble islamic scholar/lawyer/shitposter from newzealand (not you), muslims tend to be intellectually dishonest, spiteful, and weak willed (I still wish him to be strong willed and honest, and I see him rejecting islam if he does this).

It breeds weakness, it only seeps into cracks of compromised civilizations. Whenever another civilization hardens against it, Islam and its weak followers loose.
>>
>>80570054
sorry i meant australia
>>
>>80563916
Who is that?
>>
>>80570186
Bucky Angel ^^
>>
>>80570236
>^^
I should have known there was something wrong about this.
>>
File: Good ol Table 43a.png (204 KB, 1715x1091) Image search: [Google]
Good ol Table 43a.png
204 KB, 1715x1091
>>80567433

This I actually agree with. There's an inherent will inside me that not only is ready for war, but welcomes it. I honestly feel that I would survive the horrors of war. I wonder how many vets would tell me I'm a faggot who has no clue what he's talking about.
>>
File: muslim-woman-begging.jpg (44 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
muslim-woman-begging.jpg
44 KB, 400x267
>>80570054
Of course, Muslims have no shame in begging.

They get into countries by leading with starving women begging. Hiding behind those women are overweight men, laughing about how readily we give to them, because those men will later take anything we give the women.

The reality is they are dishonest cowards and they bathe in lies and deception to and celebrate when they fool us.

They have no shame to lie or deceive a non-muslim because they are taught it is virtuous to win one over us.

Tricking non-muslims into accepting and tolerating islam is seen as a victory the same as impregnating one a non-muslim woman or beheading a non-muslim man is a victory.

The whole religion is about conquering through any means.

When they are too weak to declare war outright they pretend to be feeble and bed their way in. As soon as they outnumber you and are stronger than you they will declare war. They are cowards.
>>
good goys
>>
>>80570817
you could literally say all those things about gypsies

I have a personal theory that jews, gypsies and muslims/arabs/semites all act the same while dressing it up differently. Probably something to do with being wanderers and all of them coming out of middle east
>>
>>80570641
Most of them , seeing someone die is a horrible thing , unless you're brainwashed . And all muslims are brain washed .
It is very difficult to umderstand the threat of islam , or any semitic religion , unless you study it , and learn to think as they do .
>>
>>80563916

When about 4 million were killed.
>>
>>80564882
lol this is retarded. Canada's central bank is owned by the queen in the right of Canada, the minister of finance controls 100% of the shares. I'm sure BoE BoA and BoNZ are the same.
>>
>>80563916
About the same time a lot of people (yes, I'm looking at you, Europe & America - and Australia, too) starting blaming them for the wrongdoings of extremists and such.
Like if all white people were to be blamed for the Nazis, I'd feel compassion for them.
>>
>>80566407
You mean like the Christians originally (and some sects still do) proclaim that all peoples should be united under Christ, with one Pope as our leader on Earth? Yes, that sure IS radical.
>>
>>80566435
Well, I believe the majority of Muslims who say that ISIS is not Islamic.
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.