[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you side with, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: bvw.jpg (130 KB, 1039x445) Image search: [Google]
bvw.jpg
130 KB, 1039x445
Who do you side with, /pol/?
>>
I side with any upstanding, morally non-corrupt institution and body of people.
>>
>>80556905
>siding with pigs
>ever
>>
>>80557247
>Siding with Blacks who hate whites

How's your wife's son?
>>
File: OnlyGoodCops....png (806 KB, 716x528) Image search: [Google]
OnlyGoodCops....png
806 KB, 716x528
>Literally only hire stupid people to be cops
>Give them a gun and unlimited authority
>They don't understand constitutional rights
>Literally trained to escalate every situation
Recipe for disaster. They have it coming
>>
File: 1468177358527-pol.png (139 KB, 1031x592) Image search: [Google]
1468177358527-pol.png
139 KB, 1031x592
>>80556905
I never side with niggers.
>>
File: Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif (51 KB, 209x302) Image search: [Google]
Malcolmxm1carbine3gr.gif
51 KB, 209x302
The enemy of my enemy is my friend
>>
>>80561369
Goddamned trigger discipline.
>>
>>80557247
>>>>reddit
>>
>>80556905

Anyone who sides against the police is a degenerate with no place in white society.
>>
>>80556905
i hate cops but i hate niggers more
>>
Anyone who prefers to be cucked by niggers instead of police is a nigger lover and has no other argument for it.
>>
Dear god I wish I didn't need to choose. I guess the police, but I think the feds will use BLM as an excuse to militarize the police. As long as the cops are only used against the dindu nuffins I'm fine. But I do think something much bigger is going on than what we see now. That's why I want to maintain the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>80556905
Are these the original black panthers?
>>
Neither? Why are we forced to pick sides?

Police in America are out of control, and becoming more and more militarized each year, yet people here continue to suck their dicks.

BLM is a shitty fucking group, and black panthers are even worse. Why would I choose to support either side?
>>
Easy. Pigs. Unless you're a prior criminal or a nigger, the choice is easy.
>>
File: jeb gon give it to ya.jpg (156 KB, 1100x619) Image search: [Google]
jeb gon give it to ya.jpg
156 KB, 1100x619
disregard this
>>
>>80556905
cops
all day err day
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.