[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill me on Korean unification
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.gif (8 KB, 351x519) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
8 KB, 351x519
How exactly would it go down? Could a unified Korea eventually become a world power?
>>
Does DPRK have anything at all to offer South Korea? Their people would be a complete burden on a united economy for at least two generations.
>>
they wouldn't get along well.

like the taiwanese and hong kongese hate the shit out of mainland chinese and want nothing to do with them, despite them all being the same ethnicity.
>>
>>80540533
Shit tons of raw minerals to mine in there mountains, mining them could pay to Build up the country but I don't have any exact figures
>>
>>80540180
South Korea doesn't want it, nobody wants it.
>>
>>80540533
they have a lot of rare elements
>>
>>80541157
This South Korea already sucks and adding more impoverished gooks with low education would make it far worse.
>>
>>80540180
Be looking at an economic collapse in SK as they absorb the cost of integrating with starved, brainwashed, largely uneducated millions living in squalor, likely a regional conflict as the US/SK and China argue over where the buffer zone goes. Desire to unify is pretty low among younger generations in SK as well.
>>
File: Busanjinsunjeoldo.jpg (222 KB, 542x800) Image search: [Google]
Busanjinsunjeoldo.jpg
222 KB, 542x800
>>80540180
>Could a unified Korea eventually become a world power?

> Unified Korea

> Gets invaded by island samurai niggers from the east.
>>
>>80541461
"rare earth" elements are only rare because they're not very profitable to mine.
China, in a typical chink ploy, tried to corner the market a few years back, and were surprised when everyone else just found new sources-- bottom fell out of the market tout suite.

In answer to OP: Reunification will happen at some point, but only after (I hope) a lot of Koreans die.
>>
File: angryhissing.png (386 KB, 800x448) Image search: [Google]
angryhissing.png
386 KB, 800x448
>>80542098
これを消しなさい。
>>
Korea will reunite under the SK regime in a few years. No, Korea won't be a world power, but they will easily be a regional power, with capacity to rival Japan. Once China breaks up, Korea might even build a area of influence.
>>
File: laughingharder.jpg (131 KB, 525x809) Image search: [Google]
laughingharder.jpg
131 KB, 525x809
>>80542999
>they will easily be a regional power, with capacity to rival Japan.

Checked, and nice job with the football match, but pic related.
>>
>>80543188
ez game, looking for a french flag to banter him.
>>
File: smug_milf.gif (439 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
smug_milf.gif
439 KB, 640x360
>>80543343
Be better off hoping someone from Algeria or other NA countries posts.
>>
File: the-best-k-pop-degenerates-u4.jpg (83 KB, 1024x538) Image search: [Google]
the-best-k-pop-degenerates-u4.jpg
83 KB, 1024x538
>>80540533

>Millions of people with extreme nationalist, socially conservative values, who upon coming into opportunities for wealth offered by capitalism would doubtlessly work their asses off gratefully and create tons of Pure Korean Babies.

I don't know if SK can survive without unification. The North will be fine regardless.
>>
>>80544719
>FINE

fucked up
insecure
Neurotic
Emotional
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.