[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admittedly, I haven't ever had a negative interaction with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61
File: 1466638234929.jpg (74 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1466638234929.jpg
74 KB, 706x706
Admittedly, I haven't ever had a negative interaction with anyone of the black race. Has anyone here actually had bad experiences with negroes and the like?
>>
>>80538992
yeah they dum as fuck and i wanna kill them OOGA BOOGA ODIN
Oh wait no white people talk normally.
>>
Every single time. I work at the DMV.
>>
>>80538992
I live in Virginia. The high school I went to was, like, 95% white. I remember seeing, I believe, five african americans in my 4 years of high school. How many times have you interracted with african americans OP?
>>
I haven't, but My friend got robbed at gun point by one. But they make up less than .5% of the population in my area, so I rarely ever interact with them
>>
I had a black girl tell me my skin was surprisingly dark for being a software engineer student (I'm Irish/Polish)
I mean, I had a pretty good farmers tan going on, but how the hell am I supposed to respond to that

not bad, just weird
>>
Only with American blacks here on holidays.
My neighbor is a Somalian who is black as black can be, like full on no light escapes this melanoid form black and he's a pretty cool dude.
>>
>>80538992
Robbed at knifepoint in Chicago, nigger.
Robbed at gunpoint in Memphis, nigger.
>>
>>80539612
she wants to fuck you dumbass
>>
Literally got called a cracker in downtown Baltimore by some 12 year old Black niglet because I was wearing a WVU t-shirt(I don't even go there, just like the school)
>>
>>80539612
tell her as a software engineer you have learned so much about managing property effectively.
>>
When I was younger, my brother and I used to tied up the retarted nigger kid down the road to the stop sign pole about every week.
>>
>>80539860
bring a whip next time remind her what nat turner really made u feel like when he gon call whitey cracka.
>>
>>80539792
doubtful, we didn't know each other and it was the only time we saw one another
>>
>>80539927
she's obviously hitting on you though
>>
>>80539612
>I'm Polish/Irish
How is alcoholism rehabilitation going?
>>
>>80539927
she's saying "yeah you looking good for a white man!"
>>
I've never had an enemy in my life. Perhaps it's me or perhaps I just got lucky, but the worst I've seen from blacks I've known/worked with was that 'gangster attitude' and some implications towards drug use. Never saw any, but there was talk of its use at times that I overheard.
>>
>>80538992
Pretty good people usually pham.
Fun and joyful.

Just avoid the ones from the ghetto like you would avoid people from trailer parks and barrios.
>>
>>80539925
kek, I wish I had. I was honestly so shocked, that all I could think to do was should "fuck you" Niglet then proceeded to ask me if I wanted to fight, but I wasn't about to go to jail for punching a kid.
>>
>>80538992
I do.. my dad died in a car crash after a black guy was speeding and hit my day's car
>>
>>80539969
hmm, I guess. I never thought of it that way

>>80539994
don't need rehab if you don't listen to people when they tell you "you have a problem"
>>
File: BLACK GIRL.gif (2 MB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
BLACK GIRL.gif
2 MB, 240x240
>>80540171
She wants to fuck you retard.
>>
>>80538992
The only black kid in my entire high school is now a drug addict
>>
>>80538992
Area where I live is around 30% black. Almost all the stereotypes are accurate. I'd say less than 1% of blacks are fit for civilization.
>>
>>80538992
You must not have been around niggers a lot.
>>
>>80539969
WTF chicks actually hit on people?!?

Why can't chicks just be nice without everyone assuming they're hitting on you?
>>
Well through school they were always the ones to fight, and it was always either punching a security guard or fighting another nig.
>>
>>80538992
Probably because you haven't been surrounded by them. When they outnumber you, or are among their own in large numbers, an absolute evil bubbles up from the surface.

They're like dark matter, each individual nigger is a particle of dark matter. Maybe one is okay, and a little scary, but together they form a destructive black void.
>>
Browns and natives are the dindus of the north.
If you're going to be accosted, it'll probably be Ahmed or Little Running Water and their buddies.

However, that said, Somalian immigrants make up just about all the gun crime in my area and any interactions with the few local born blacks have been a mixed bag. Half are retarded hood rats and half are somewhat civilized human beans.
>>
I was good friends with a couple blacks in high school, even some ghetto ones.

Mainly because I punched some kid that they didn't like, though I didn't know that at the time.

They were cool as hell. They even backed me up once when a few Cambodian wannabe gangsters were fucking with me.
>>
>>80538992
I've had a black guys sucker punch me twice. Once for absolutely no reason.
>>
>talk with one of the 3 darkies that were at my high school
>theres a THICC girl walking on front of us
>he comments on the superiority of jiggly booty
>i tell him i prefer small fit asses
>we look at each other like were both retarded
>never speak again

fun times
>>
>>80540434
WTF niggers are worse then browns and natives.
>>
>>80540667
Fuck niggers they shouldn't exist in Canada
>>
>>80540667
>prefer small fit asses
Faggot
>>
>>80540429
lmao.

In highschool, whenever the black kids got together there was just always more dramatic criticisms and confrontations over the littlest things.

They're just annoying to me, I've lived next to blacks my whole life.
>>
>>80540434
Pretty much this.

We had like 5 black kids in our high school, I only knew two of them. One was this lanky dude that wore a suit to school everyday and was as white as you could get.

The other was a half-breed and threatened to knock me out when he saw me skateboarding with my friends because he thought I was a poser. He got expelled from school later for weed or threats or some shit.

Abo's are a whole something else though. One of the guys on my floor in residence was half abo and also a huge pot dealer. He brought his friends up from the reserve one day and they were doing crack in his room. I was passing by and one of them started talking to me about how he pukes up blood on a daily basis and downs a bottle of brandy every day.

The natives are like American blacks but way more cucked, they just fuck shit up on their own reservations then burn the flag or some dumb shit. Nobody really pays attention to them since all we have to do is have one of our politicians come out with a "formal apology" and they shut up for another 20 years in their alcoholism.
>>
I don't really harbor ill will, but the only one at my high school got shot and died during a drug deal.
>>
I've had a few bad encounters. I'm engaged to be married to a woman of color. We live a in a rather upscale neighborhood. This past summer her cousin, who grew up in what you could call an "inner-city urban environment", came in to visit us for a while... then his visit transformed into a prolonged stay. Apparently he is going to be staying with us for some time, so she decided to enroll him in a local school and he's been attending it for the past two months.

In this relatively short amount of time I've noticed his overall attitude towards education is so backwards. He thinks if anyone tries to teach him anything they are somehow the enemy. He is always trying to get out of hard work any way he can. Half the time the teachers and administrators at my school can't even do their jobs because he's so busy singing and dancing like a fool in class. Worst of all if I try to say something about his behavior, he just goofs on me for trying to make him "act white". As much as my fiance and I try we just can't seem to get through to him.

Sometimes I wish she would just send his princely ass back to Philly.
>>
>>80539727
Blacks in Australia WTF??
>>
>>80540908
Niggers are worse then abos where I live

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPWwTcY-knw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc0O1-QAvr0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msPej22MP7o
>>
niggers steal shit out of your yard
"nigga stole my bike" is more than just a meme
>>
>>80540156
Rip.
May you forever be pancaked by Mr. Negro...
>>
>>80538992
Not anything specific that I remember. Come across plenty of thuggish types in my life, but I've always taken care to avoid interacting with anyone of that low character.
>>
>>80538992

Had a get together at my house where some dumb nigger leaked my address, which caused all his hoodrat nigger friends to come to my doorstep and demand I let them in.

When I didn't let them in, they chimped out and told me they were gonna shoot up my house and all that.

Another time, my friend was throwing a party, refused to let a group of niggers into his house party (Because they had absolutely NO girls with them, no booze, nothing) and they freak out out again. Got jumped by a pack of 13-15 niggers when there were 4 of us.

After that, I decided to hate niggers forever. They're uncivilized, plain and simple.
>>
>>80541159
does that like relieve their homesickness to fight like that?
>>
>>80538992
We were at my brother's graduation and a car full of nig nogs tried to drive on the sidewalk to avoid traffic. My father, who lost his leg, was getting out of his van and on to the sidewalk. They started honking at him to move and about 3 other military type white guys looked like they were ready to join us and kick the shit out of them. Then they nig nogged the fuck out of there.
>>
File: 1445793846237.png (116 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445793846237.png
116 KB, 300x300
>>80538992
>Junior year
>live in nice suburbs
>20 city black kids transfer to my high school
>formed their own ingroup where only blacks allowed
>SCREAM EVERYTHING THEY SAY
>push shove and yell at people when they walk the halls
>50+ fights that year
>all but 3 involve black kids
The worst part is their city school shutdown so they had to be transferred to other schools. Ours accepted a handfull to test out "diversity integration". The next year we had no black kids at our school anymore. Graduated 3 years ago but as far as i hear they never tried that shit again
>>
Boyfriend lived in the inner city and went to a priarily black school. He was bullied for being white, his step sister was bullied for acting white (her mother was light skin black trash who ran off and left the father to raise her). He was jumped, his sister harrassed and possibly molested at one point.

He lived in the house after his parents moved. I moved in, and while our neighbors were he blackest people you ever met, I actually felt safe with them, but no one else in he neighborhood. They watched out for us; I had some dude overstay his welcome after a party (literally everyone had gone to work but me and he stayed almost the whole day playing our Wii) and I went next door and told them, and they got their two thuggest blackest men to get his ass out.

Thats the nicest experience ive ever had with black people. Every experience after that was them axting like fuckheads-we were robbed by some unknown black dude, had my friends held at gun point while I was at work by someone else, harassed on the streets, had bb pellets shot at our windows by niglets...

Niggers are dogshit.
>>
I've lived in Philadelphia the last 3 years, and yes, they're terrible. The city is decently segregated so usually you're fine but if you have to drive through any of the black neighborhoods (all ghettos), good luck.

Don't stop at red lights. Keep at least 3 car lengths between you and the car in front of you or they'll box you in and rob you. Never go down a narrow one way or you'll get ambushed.

I've followed all these rules and more and I've still had my car shot at twice, and once had a gang of young niggers on bikes chase after me throwing rocks through my windows.

I've seen enough crazy, violent shit here the last 3 years to last a lifetime. It's all been blacks.
>>
>>80538992
Yeah, one time some random negro accosted me inside of a grocery store.
>>
File: image.png (300 KB, 446x493) Image search: [Google]
image.png
300 KB, 446x493
>>80538992
Blacks attempted to bully me throughout Jr. High and high school. They knew my dad was a cop so they were mean, but too scared to hit me or anything.

I've seen black neighbors abuse their children. Even once watched an old black lady slap the crap out of her grandson. He was 3.

I've worked with blacks. Some worked just fine. No problems at all. Others were lazy when it came to the everyday things people had to do at that job.

For the most part they are easy to avoid. I will only go to public placement where it is expensive to be. It Keeps out the nignogs.
>>
>>80541415
How do you not stop at a redlight? Serious question, what about other traffic?
>>
>>80541159
Montreal, ouch. It's like all the French women have a huge BBC fetish, I think thats why the niggers there are so full of themselves.

Spiting the English by fucking niggers, I love it.

I live in Etobicoke, Toronto suburb. Mostly just Ukrainians and Italians around here, but there is a Somali neighbourhood close by that got raided a few times.

>Vice does documentary on this
>Somali dude says gangs don't exist in the complex
>police raids find hundreds of firearms and thousands of dollars of drugs
>"man there aint no gangs people just do what they gotta do round here"

And Vice ate it all up.
>>
>>80538992
my best friend is black. it saddens me when he tells me we wouldn't even think about going home because it's a shithole (NJ)
>>
>>80541035
Wow, a real cuck
>>
>>80541415
Don't stop at red lights......you can't be serious that's some third world tier shit right there.

Shouldn't you be allowed to go wherever you want on public property in the land of the free?
>>
File: 1421986180976.jpg (382 KB, 1024x1552) Image search: [Google]
1421986180976.jpg
382 KB, 1024x1552
>>80538992
yes, they're fucking annoying subhumans. I have never met a nigger that I would actually invite over to my house. Fuck niggers
>>
Once in Fort Lauderdale I accidentally rode over a black guy's shoes with a shopping cart, his friend said something like "it ain't worth it" and they went on their way.
>>
>>80538992
went to school in a half white half black district

got into a fight with another black kid when i accidentally ruined his lunch, outside of that then never
>>
>>80541035
Get control of your household. Find yourself a white woman.
>>
File: 425452322535.jpg (1 MB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
425452322535.jpg
1 MB, 917x4143
>>80541654
>my best friend is black.
time to find new friends anon
>>
>>80541035
>>80541035
Why the fuck are you marrying into this family.
>>
A black chick hit me in the back of the head with her purse because I was choking out a wigger who was beating on my brother.
>>
>>80541159
Is chimping out part of their DNA?
>>
>>80538992
When I was a child, I walked past one of them, and they stank.
That's about it.
Haven't met many.
>>
>>80541555
I skimmed that vice episode, the comments were the best part, mostly Americans
>Canada
>Gangs
>So we're in a gang eh, it's all aboot respect

But yea Montreal is utter shit, most black major city in the country. Once they're passed 7% or so things start to get fucked up.

I think the reason there's so many niggers and kebebs here is because the gov. wanted the French and English to stop fighting so they imported them here so we could hate someone together.
It sorta worked, but millenials of course are brainwashed with pro multicultural garbage so it wasn't a total success.
>>
File: 1422932020034.jpg (1 MB, 1000x4500) Image search: [Google]
1422932020034.jpg
1 MB, 1000x4500
>>80541035
>I'm engaged to be married to a woman of color.
ho lee shit this is reddit. wtf are you doing here? you do know you've committed bestiality. enjoy raising your monkey kid faggot
>>
>>80541526
There's usually no one else driving thru since everyone avoids these areas at all costs. Treat it like a yield sign. Cops aren't gonna stop you. When I first got here I got pulled over, cop asks me what I was doing, and then tells me run reds and to get the hell out of the neighborhood as fast as I could.

Apparently other locals grow up knowing these tricks when you're in a warzone
>>
File: 1422928256678.jpg (170 KB, 1024x776) Image search: [Google]
1422928256678.jpg
170 KB, 1024x776
>>80542169
pretty much. they are closer to being gorillas/apes than they are to human imo. i will never in my life do business or associate myself with a nigger
>>
File: 1421550297002.jpg (70 KB, 372x492) Image search: [Google]
1421550297002.jpg
70 KB, 372x492
>>80541748
>Shouldn't you be allowed to go wherever you want on public property in the land of the free?
it's philidehlpia. more like mogadishu than real USA
>>
File: download (14).png (370 KB, 484x672) Image search: [Google]
download (14).png
370 KB, 484x672
>>80542169
Living in Canada around mostly blacks has made me come to that conclusion.

Many look at us as a beautiful, peaceful, multicultural, totally not racist country yet those ungrateful gorillas STILL fucking chimp out all the fucking time.

Gangs, shootings, stabbings, anti cop vandalism (pic related) you name it, mostly done by niggers here.

So much for being the end of the underground railroad, nicely letting them in with open fucking arms.
>>
>>80538992
not "bad" in the sense that they would bully me or anything

numerous examples of them being dumbasses, and having low impulse control though.
>>
Got robbed by a nigger Friday night actually
>>
>>80542384
That was really nice of the cop, shit. What area of Philadelphia or is it all over?
>>
>>80538992
>Admittedly, I haven't ever had a negative interaction with anyone of the black race. Has anyone here actually had bad experiences with negroes and the like?

>From the US

How???????

Fucking how??

Have you only been in cities that are like 99% White?

All through primary education I watched blacks disrupt classes, get into violent fights with each other, get into yelling matches with teachers and throw chairs, etc.

Post high school, I've seen blacks steal bikes on my college campus; yell, intimidate, and shove random people on the streets; try to scam people; etc.

My gf is a stupid liberal bitch and even she admits she's been harassed by blacks.

I don't understand how you haven't experienced any of that in the US.
>>
>>80542605
But where does it end? One or two cities, fine.
But it's Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, Detroit, St.Louis, Memphis, Birmingham, New Orleans, Dallas, Little Rock, Atlanta....where does it end??
>>
>>80541035
You are fucking retarded. Leave that nigger botch and marry a good white woman.
>>
>>80538992

Several attempted muggings

Constant harassment by bums and crackheads

Black cops have, for some reason, always been obnoxious to me (white cops almost always helpful and nice)

General (if often well-meaning or good-natured) incompetence is a nearly universal hallmark in my experience with employed blacks, either as a customer or coworker

Black students almost always slackers, often surly and disruptive
>>
>>80542801
Maybe he lives in Montana, the entire state is less then 1% black and the prison population is only 3% black.
>>
>>80542848
>But it's Baltimore, Philly, Chicago, Detroit, St.Louis, Memphis, Birmingham, New Orleans, Dallas, Little Rock, Atlanta....where does it end??
good point, it doesn't. USA is niggerland now.

>SadPepe.jpg
>>
File: 1463434960833.jpg (54 KB, 412x433) Image search: [Google]
1463434960833.jpg
54 KB, 412x433
>>80538992
Got called a punk ass cracker for wearing a MAGA shirt downtown. [spoiler]I'm hispanic.[/spoiler]
>>
File: [cow mooing].jpg (173 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
[cow mooing].jpg
173 KB, 640x480
I work retail. Niggers are the absolute worst.

Now, every race/nationality has its problems.
Hispanics never fucking speak English, and their 50 anchorbabies run wild with no supervision.
Asians treat everyone like shit, and always complain when shit is too expensive. There's a reason they're called "Tuhais". OH DAT TOO HIGH, YOU GO LOWAH
White people can fluctuate between bro-tier and ruin-your-day tier, it's hard to pin down, but the worst white people are scummy pieces of shit, coming in higher than a kite on meth, and are the most likely to complain to a manager about some extremely minor slight.

Niggers are something else.
You will never see a nigger pay with anything other than food stamps and pocket change.
I've had niggers ask me on more than one occasion to accept less than what a product is worth (i.e., something is worth a dollar, they give me 75 cents)
Niggers have no inside voice, will basically yell everything at you
Niggers will cut lines like no other, but get super fucking upset if someone cuts in front of them
If they have a phone, good luck getting their attention for 5 seconds
95% of them smell fucking awful, like they just rolled through the door after hitting the biggest bong
And they will call you racist for literally anything. Didn't fall for the "I gave you a fifty, except I gave you a twenty" trick? Raciss. Told their rotten kids to stop climbing the shelves? RACISS. You caught me stealin' something? DATS RAYCIS!

Fuck niggers.
>>
>>80538992
Blacks are the only ones who have ever been overtly, aggressively racist to me (non-white). Nothing too serious, but still.
>>
>>80541655
>>80541916
>>80542134
>>80542271
hang your heads in shame, go back to lereddit, and never show your faces on this board again.
and y'all probably still won't get this even after my post.
>>
File: 1421688279797.jpg (609 KB, 1024x1525) Image search: [Google]
1421688279797.jpg
609 KB, 1024x1525
>>80542801
this this this

OP says (1 post by this ID). basically a reddit slide thread. every other post in this thread has proved that niggers are basically subhuman monkies
>>
>>80541035
correlation coefficient between mother's and child's IQs is 0.8, just so you know.
>>
>>80543077
it doesn't seem like b8, or i have never seen that copypasta before and been here a while.
>>
File: 9938747.jpg (23 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
9938747.jpg
23 KB, 400x400
>Senior year in high school.
>I'm getting on the school bus ready to head home
>Tall lengthy nig about 6'6 (I'm 6'4) stops me and tells me to "let him check those pockets"
>Respond with a confused "What?"
>"Ayo run them pockets cuz"
>I'm standing here wondering if this dipshit is serious or not
>My hand is in my pocket clutching my cell phone
>He proceeds to grab my arm and tries to yank it out of my pocket, doesn't get far.
>Motherfucker is struggling to pull my arm out of my own pocket.
>I ball up my free hand and was about to hit this motherfucker as hard as I possibly could.
>I look behind him the school resource officer is standing there with his arms crossed.
>He notices by the look on my face and turns around, see's the officer and immediately walks away.
>He thinks the officer saved my ass when in reality it was the other way around

Never wanted to stomp a nigger into the dirt harder than I did then.
>>
>>80543194
go back and read the last line. it's the best post i've seen on /pol/ in months. "iiiiiiiiin west philadelphia, born and raised..."
>>
>>80542715
Philly is basically like an onion. Center city (downtown) and university city are safe because all the businessmen and students price out the nigs. Outisde of that, you have the second layer: west, north, and south philly, which are all shitholes, minus a few pockets of gentrification. Then outside of that you have kind of semi suburbs that are technically within city limits, filled with whites. Then, again, outside of that layer, you have more shitty areas spread out outside the city limits. To the east of course you have new jersey so it's not like it gets any better that way either
>>
>>80542962
I love America, it's my favorite country, but I don't want to fear for my life for simply taking a wrong exit, or wanting to shop at that particular store...

But I can't blame you guys, you're just stuck with them because of your past.
>>
>>80538992
Live in VA. I grew up in the suburbs of Richmond. All through school it was prob 10% or more black. They generally keep in their own groups esprcially in highschool. About 90% of fights were blacks. They will threaten you if you look at them wrong. As for specific experiences:
-in middle school a black kid spat in my face, nearly beat his ass but he walked to where a teacher was
-in highschool a few threatened me
Lived with one for about 3 years and had a few black friends during that time:
-roommate constantly asking people for money or for them to buy him food. He was the most selfish person I've ever met
-one friend was constantly lying to women to sleep with them, also started a bunch of fights
-other guy was actually a really close friend, even let him stay in my room with his gf for a couple months when his mother up and left screwing up the apartment. He ended up sucker punching me over some random bullshit and showed me never to trust niggers
Now every black guy I know/work with is super lazy, does drugs, and molests women
>>
niggers: bad
black people: just have darker skin (and maybe different skulls and lower iq if you subscribe to all that)
>>
>>80543392
also, camden is like a magnet for the absolute worst of it, so no part of philly ever gets as bad as like hunters point or east palo alto.
>>
File: gottajewfast.jpg (288 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
gottajewfast.jpg
288 KB, 1440x1080
A drugged out nigger smashed into my car head on while I was at a traffic light. Totalled my car, he got away with a ticket for no insurance.

Innumerable times harassed/threatened by them. I couldn't count how many friends have been mugged by them, but I never have.

I've worked with them. They work so fucked up and lazy you can't believe, and dare you to say anything cuz dat rayciss. All that A. Wyatt Mann stuff about them talking on the phone all day is true.

>pic related
>fresh AWM
>>
All the time. Almost started a race riot at my High School, I've posted the greentext here a few times. I spent a good amount of time working around niggers (both as coworkers and as customers). Individually, they tend to be ok when they don't have other blacks to learn bad behavior from. Also there's a few that just turn out ok. Vast majority are awful, clownish, bad mannered animals and anytime they get into groupings of 3 or more you can be guaranteed something bad will happen.
>>
I was on holiday in Murcia back in 2011
Nearly got robbed by a nig when checking out Hollywood.
>>
Went to majority black school, never really messed with my friend group but we're pretty insufferable. Live in 90% black neighborhood and it's pretty nice actually. Basically 0 crime in 2 years.
>>
>>80538992
Every day. My neighbors are black.
>>
>>80538992

The only "black" guy I call my friend is half indian half german. He is based and is doing his phd in physics... like me.

Other than that, not enough niggers here to judge, barely see any (living in an rather expensive city).

The turks though, damn scum.
>>
Graduated HS 1.5 yrs ago, there is a LOT of gay sexual harassment by AfAmerican males against each other and against weaker white boys.
>>
I went to LA a few weeks ago to try and make connections in the film industry. I went to a comedy club for a "free show" which turned out to have a two drink minimum with the least expensive drink being 8 bucks. I went to the bar out front and the black lady working there tried to charge me $15 bucks to use the wall charger to charge my phone. I thought she was joking. She was not. The white lady at the box office let me do it for free.
>>
>>80538992
The worst experience that I've had with a black person is really limited to them being lazy (working ridiculously slowly) and unintelligent (unable to comprehend the most basic of work instructions). I've also watched a few of them creep on girls and fail miserably because "muh BBC" doesn't work in real life (unless you're interacting with actual sluts). I've never seen a black person chimp out.

I've had far worse experiences with brown people. They're ridiculously proud for whatever reason and commonly refuse to listen to reason. They tend to get very, very loud at even the slightest offense. They also try to get away with shit all the time (breaking rules and expecting not to be punished, running scams and bragging about it) and typically fail miserably. They're also EXTREMELY bad drivers who pay very little heed to the rules of the road.

At the very least, black people have largely integrated into western culture. Brown people actively refuse to integrate.
>>
>>80538992
I have a story that is so ridiculous no one will believe it.
Literally not even /pol/ will believe my experience but I'll tell it anyway.

>be me 17 years old
>first job is KFC
>mostly just old white people come in: everything is chill, not a bad job.
>one day some street niggs come in
>"Hello, how can I help you today?"
>*ignored* while they talk among themselves loudly.
>"jus git me sum chickuhn stripz!"
>woman begins to order
>ring it up, ok that will be $16.87 please.
>"hol up, $16 dollas!?"
>"u musta wrung it up wrong!"
>at this point I notice their demeanor change, they are excessively hostile for no apparent reason.
>"u betta ring dat up again and make sure you got it right!"
>I ring it up again, same price.
>Man shouts "DATS SO RACIST!"
>"whats racist?"
>all of this *gestures to the menu board above me*
>"sir, you think the menu is racist?"
>"yes!, I kno it ain't like dat expensive fo white ppl to eat here."
>woman chimes in with a threatening tone "yeah, you betta give us the real price or we'll get you fired!"
>"im sorry, this is the real price."
>"Then take the strips off!"
>ok
>man speaks "bae u gonna make me do without my stripz?"
>get locked in an endless loop with two indecisive niggers who refuse to pay $16
>they continue openly insulting me, and threatening me with nothing.
>Finally a co-worker notices and offers to take over. I step back but continue watching.
>they treat him the same
>Assistant manager notices (shes black too) steps in and relieves him: he's so frustrated he just leaves.
>she explains to them that our chicken is higher price because its higher quality, not fake soy patties like McDonald's.
>they finally listen to her, and just leave without anything.
>she says to me under her breath that everything is cool, they just didn't have enough money to pay for their food.
and thats the story about the time I got berated and threatened over $16 worth of fried chicken when I was 17 years old.
>>
>>80543513
Funny actually, I had to do community serivice in hunters point for school (grew up in SF) and I thought it was hell on earth at the time (i guess since you said east Palo alto I'm assuming you mean the SF hunters point rather than the NY hunters point). Now that I've lived in Philly I've come to appreciate how safe SF was. A lot of Philly/NJ is hunters point tier
>>
File: freshprince.jpg (49 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
freshprince.jpg
49 KB, 1024x768
>>80541035
>send his princely ass back to philly
>>
>>80541752
This comic is stupid because a dumb gangster wouldnt be applying to the same job as a harvard grad. Getting a real job as a black guy would ostracize him from his family so he'd probably rather stick to street robbery.
>>
>>80543061
This. Just today some nog and his gf threatened to hit my shift manager because they wanted a refund (it wasn't even that they weren't getting one, it was because they weren't getting it fast enough). They finally shuffled off muttering about the po-leese after the manager threatened to call security on them. Meanwhile the worst whites I've seen are just landwhales in mobility scooters who ask for the manager's number to complain.
>>
>>80543334
ooh, that was like that TV show. got it now
>>
>Be 14
>At older brother's graduation
>Notice some nignogs bullying some other black man
>He ignores it
>This persists throughout the graduation
>Only noticeable because of how loud they are
>Graduation is ending
>Getting into car
>About to drive off
>Tolerant black man is getting bullied as he's walking home
>Nigger comes up on him and starts provoking him
>He defends himself
>TWO OTHER BLACK MEN ROLL UP ON HIM
>He's getting his ass beat into the ground for a good while
>Niggers just walk away with their gangster strut, don't give a fuck
>Police show up and take him away

Fucking niggers, holy shit lmao
>>
>>80543989
the nignogs just said "ay girl u want sum dik?" or did they grope them or some shit
>>
move a few boxes into my new house in the nigger neighborhood
>niggers climb in through the windows and take it
>lesson #1 for nigger neighborhood: don't leave your windows open
>>
>>80543919
You get yelled at 'ay I like that ass', 'imma have that wetha u like it or not', etc. If you say no they threaten you and posture up
>>
File: 1421559862391.jpg (145 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
1421559862391.jpg
145 KB, 640x1136
>>80544058
DAT CHICKEN SIXTEAAN DOLLA?! OOGA BOOGA
>>
>>80538992
Apparently you live in an area without a group of them. Extracting a single black child and moving them into a middle class family and society (and hiding them from other black people) removes black culture. This makes them seem like regular kind people. A black person has slightly higher aggression than others. This normally means they just have to exert a tiny bit more self control. This self control would be taught in upbringing.

Group these individuals together, then you begin to have problems. Aggression breeds aggression. When one gets mad, the other is more likely to get mad. This wouldn't be a problem, but then take a hammer to the family unit and chisel out the authoritative figure. Now self control against anger and aggression is gone and the feedback loop can proceed unimpeded until it escalates to violence.

Then you add rocket boosters to the train when violence and crime is celebrated in their culture though music and media, the media and democrats constantly say they are being handled unjustly, and crab mentality of bringing each other down.

If you went to a high school that was 2/3rds blacks you'd understand. I use to resent them, but now just feel pity. There is literally nothing you can do to save them from self destructing.
>>
File: 535644.png (523 KB, 1024x764) Image search: [Google]
535644.png
523 KB, 1024x764
>>80544241
>>
>>80541655
>>80541916
>>80542134
fucking idiots that a fresh prince of bel air trolling
>>
fat old white guy stops his whiteman's van in front of my house while I happen to be on the stoop
>ayy yo you know the bitch who owns this house?
n-n-what?
>we've got problems. we're going to report her.
>>
>>80538992
Only one, and I'm not even sure if this "counts". She would basically just talk up the black race, she would constantly talk about black people and their achievements, she worshiped Obama, etc. It just made things really awkward, having someone around who constantly pushed how great black people were.
>>
I live in a nice neighborhood, so the blacks I do meet are the smartest and most well mannered out of the lot...but you go to the ghetto or really any predominantly black area and you'll see the common denominator.
>>
lesson #3: sleeping lessons
>after the niggers who stole my boxes laughed at me and catcalled at me as I was walking down the street
>they blast reggae with proper subwoofers at three in the morning
>even the Messicans keep the salsa to white people hours mainly
>spooks like cooks
>>
>>80543989
They also create content that's fucking retarded.

Back in my high school this one poo fucking randomly sent me a message asking him to subscribe to his ''brown reactions'' youtube channel.

Naturally I checked out wtf a brown reaction is and it's the most retarded shit I've ever seen:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hICxoPBg6bA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueHGvV1xrz4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtYyKNEhxW4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4BBqhSge8mo

Needless to say I never, nor will I ever subscribe to that shit
>>
>>80544874
I think I'd rather be homeless than live around niggers
>>
File: 1468053403810.jpg (70 KB, 620x538) Image search: [Google]
1468053403810.jpg
70 KB, 620x538
>>80538992
>Parents be poor live in shit neighborhood
>Go to 95% black school
>Get picked on cause white
>Not a week goes by I'm not in fight
>Niggers always trying to steal lunch money
>Niggers always trying to steal muh bike
>Niggers always jump me in packs
>Parents finally get enough money to move
>Move inna woods
>Go to almost all white school
>Life is good

Only good thing that came from being around niggers is I learned how to fight because those fuckers could never one on one. That and I know niggers are fucking uncivilized animals
>>
Lesson #4 Establishing my Castle.

Now that I live here, the niggers keep a distance. Now the old street nigger wants to say high and get my name. He used to work for the city. He tells me about the easement and other important city things he knows about, like 30 years ago.

>white dude tells me
>see that guy?
>he sells crack at the end of the street

Well now that you mention it, this guy is shady as shit and he is always walking down to the end of the street and back like he's got something to hide.
>>
>>80538992
Easy to not have any negative interactions when you don't live near any.
>>
Area where I live is 42% black so all the time
>>
>>80541035
I haven't laughed this hard in a while
>>
Lesson #5 old crack nigger sniff prey

>trying to fix up abandoned drug house across the street
>window of back door is broken
>200' feet of extension cords leading from this house to....
>?????
>... busted out old crack nigger's house

Literally nigga what. Unplug it and throw it back out on the sidewalk.
>>
>>80538992

>be me
>live in venezuela
>being robbed at gun point six times this year
>all the robbers where niggers.

but you know . I haven't ever had a negative interaction with anyone of the black race.

btw police kill niggers like dogs here and no even one person is crying MUH police brutality here like YOU!
>>
Lesson #6: Recitivism

Go back the next day and the extension cord is plugged back in
>we both know who's doing it
>breaking and entering
>is this the true level of nigger intelligence?

Well maybe if I toss it back out again and take out the mains fuses he'll get the idea
>>
>>80541035

Nice troll.
>>
File: 1468173735340.jpg (58 KB, 510x438) Image search: [Google]
1468173735340.jpg
58 KB, 510x438
>>80538992
>9th grade
>Nigger named Tristan says white boys can't fight
>at the end of the year he gets his shit kicked in by some country dude named Hammil
>Tristan still says white boys can't fight

>Nigger named Devontae is flirting with white girl named Millie
>Millie says her dad doesn't let her date black guys
>Devontae starts talking about how he can't believe people are still racist
>Get pissed off when he sees a white guy talk to his sister

>12th grade
>Niggers all getting excited for senior parties and shit
>Popular white guy named Matt is throwing huge party
>Nigger named Jacoby on my bus says "A white boy is throwing it? That shit is gonna be whack"
>Says he isn't going to go along with a lot of his friends
>Jacoby throws a party at his house instead, charges money for every guy but lets girls in free
>Most girls wind up going to Matt's party since he was a football Chad
>He probably still thinks white parties are trash (not that I would want niggers at my party anyways)
>>
Lesson #7: Nigs gon' nig

Extension cord is back the next day. He went back in again and put bits of wire where the mains fuses should be. Wew lad.

Screw plywood all over the door, chop his cord off with garden shears, keep the end of it, and go to work in the back yard

>mad nigger appears
>gaze at him
>go back to whacking down the jungle with my machete
>nigger gets frustrated and looks away
>whack down the yard some more with my machete
>nigger leaves steaming mad
>>
I went to a school with only 1 black kid in the grade
He got suspended for taking $100 from a teachers purse
>>
>>80542700
Story?
>>
>>80538992
Lived in Harlem and bad parts of Brooklyn... Never imagined I'd face so much... As a whole blacks hate whites, without a doubt. Daily threats and negative interactions. Most white people avoid blacks so it's not often they'd have any interaction at all.
>>
Lesson #8: Just because you learned, don't think others havent.

>Furnace breaks
>Call cool smart guy I know who can get it done on the cheap
>He's white, but he even complains that he gets treated like shit by his family because he's Italian instead of as white as they are.
>looks p. white to me
>I grew up around Italians
>dude knows what he doing so whatever

I go to my day job

>everything's fucked up
>landlady is in a tizzy
>for some reason crack dealer chief nignog thought he could make a buck
>screwed everything up
>decent Italian guy didn't know any better because he trusts people
Great now I have to shoulder it and fix the problem.
>>
Black kid threw my Rasta hat on the ground after I got it from my dad when he went on vacation there
everybody started yelling at him to leave me alone, and I was like,
"That's alright, it's where it belongs."
>>
>>80538992
some niggers I invited to my house when i was like 10 and they stole shit..

it was the beginning
>>
>>80543061
>Tuhais

kek
>>
>>80538992
>be 12 y.o little girl out on Newbury Street in Boston with my aunt
>exiting Starbucks, aunt just paid for my venti nonfat latte with cinnamon sprinkled on top
>black hobo camped outside
>see him sitting a few ft. away
>shakes money can and grunts
>literally have no money in my pocket at the time
>approach him
>smiling at something my aunt said to me as i walked by
>make eye contact and shrug, feel legitimately bad i can't help
>pass him
>he turns around
>IMA KNOCK THAT SMILE OFF YO FACE LIL MISS!!!
>basically sprint away, scared as fuck
>>
Lesson #9: The revolving door

>old crack nigger moves out
>all new niggers move in
#6 is the most run down house on the street, but whatever
>they set up a wifi networked named "four cool guys" or whatever

Have peace for a while

>screaming
>yelling
>prince 260lb thunkathunk nigger spills out the front door in pursuit of his princess
>yelling
>screaming
>middle of the street
>he starts pushing her around and getting violent

Only time in my life I called the police.
>police says u gotta call 9-11 to report dey emergencies
>>
File: 1460512211419.jpg (37 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1460512211419.jpg
37 KB, 456x320
>>80539287
jesus christ anon god bless your soul, i know your pain.
>>
>>80545694
Yeah because Venezuela is a shithole already, everybody expects animals to kill animals. We in America decry cruelty to subhumans such as dogs and Niggers as inhumane.
>>
>>80539287
stories pl0x?
>>
>>80547973
>Hello 9-11? I'd like to report a domestic abuse
>WELL IT ZOUNDS LAHK DEY DINDU NUFFIN
>*Hangs up*
>>
>>80538992
Almost daily from age 5-18.
And I was still a leftist faggot that didn't blame them.
>>
File: il_fullxfull.355811990_fa7n.jpg (669 KB, 1400x957) Image search: [Google]
il_fullxfull.355811990_fa7n.jpg
669 KB, 1400x957
>>80538992
Not niggers but I have with spics in middle school. I went to my beaner friend's birthday party, but it was with his extended spic family instead of his relatively normal immediate family.

The party was basically throwing tires at each other in a dark concrete floor basement, and I'm fairly sure I was the only white kid there.

I called my mom because I was uncomfortable and I left. Third world as fuck.
>>
>>80547931
It's nice that people like you can be confident about your gender expressions.
>>
>>80538992
>sit in back of school bus when I was in highschool
>turns out thats where all the niggers like to congregate
>mfw some nigger getting assmad at me just because I'm in the back

What exactly did Rosa Parks fight for if they would rather sit in the back
>>
>>80548526
All I wanted was for them to idle a squad car down the road.

Somebody else must have called first because that's what happened moment after, and it ended the nonsense without any further trouble.
>>
File: 1394653139956.jpg (24 KB, 563x460) Image search: [Google]
1394653139956.jpg
24 KB, 563x460
When I was in 2nd grade a black kid on the bus choked me until I passed out and pissed myself because I said his lunchbag wasn't the coolest. Then again in 5th grade a black kid tackled me, spit in my face, rubbed the spit into my face with his hand which made me puke and spit on me some more for no reason. And throughout the rest of school black kids were always just causing trouble and fighting and doing stupid shit for no reason. Now in college they are still being dumb as hell talking during lecture and loudly rapping songs in between classes
>>
I live in Chicago and had a gun pointed to my face by nigger. They're not all ratshit but most are
>>
>>80548625
>implying a trannie would order a venti nonfat latte with cinnamon sprinkled on top
>>
> Be me
> 7, I guess
>Leaving apartment, top floor, 4 bedroom, gated community
> 3 female high school nigs are yelling outside
> Walk past and they ask if I know Anon
> Anon is my sister
> I say nothing and keep walking
> They start yelling and cursing at me, a child.
> I figured fuck it
> Turn around and flip them all off

Fast forward a few weeks

> See 2 male, and 3 female nigs on trail connecting communities
> Same ones from before with their breeders
> The chase is on
> I book it up hill, works on bears, so
> One of the females wasn't phased by it
> Let's me get away instead of being degenerate

Could've been worse, but if it wasn't for that girl, and me being smaller and able to maneuver through the woods, I probably would've been fucked.
>>
File: 1460425761204.jpg (82 KB, 1041x538) Image search: [Google]
1460425761204.jpg
82 KB, 1041x538
>>80538992
Most of my experience with them was back in school. I otherwise try to avoid them as much as possible.
A brief rundown:
>would walk in a horizontal line as SLOWLY as possible in hallways, making it impossible to pass them (if you did just push through them they'd start chimping out, i.e. "WAT DA FUK U PUSH ME FOR WHIT BOI?? WHUTCHU THINKIN BITCH??"
>constantly starting fights and beating the shit out of each other
>extremely disruptive in class, blasting rap music, doing childish shit like farting loudly throughout the whole class
>did terrible grade-wise and would often times be held back several times, i remember having 17-18 year old niggers in my fucking middle school
>despite all this, the school would coddle them and we've have several fucking black history months/days every single year, and our history class was always nothing but "MUH SLAVERY, MUH CIVIL RIGHTS"

And I didn't even go to a particularly "bad" school. The one saving grace of it all was that niggers were genuinely too stupid to get into honors classes, even though they're positively piss easy to get into so long as you get halfway decent grades. Any higher-level classes like AP, IB, dual enrollment, etc. were totally devoid of niggers.
>>
>>80538992
They've sold me shitty bags of weed that didn't even weigh half what they were supposed to weigh on several occasions but that's about it.
Don't buy weed from Niggers.
>>
>>80538992
My whole life. I have so many stories, some unbelievable. Will post if interested.
>>
Lesson #10: Did I make a mistake

>good blacks don't like niggers
>good whites don't like niggers
>good asians don't like niggers
>good mexicans don't like niggers

No, weak whites are afraid of where I lived. It taught me how to get along with people. Fuck niggers. But decent black folk are cool.
>>
>>80538992

They started a brawl at my University nightclub and one of them stabbed a mate of mine who then bled on my white converse.

>niggers made me throw out an expensive pair of fucking shoes and I'm a student.
>>
>>80538992
Was robbed at gunpoint while at work one night back when I was a teenager.
>>
File: Lutefisk at own risk.png (379 KB, 600x411) Image search: [Google]
Lutefisk at own risk.png
379 KB, 600x411
>>80538992
yes
and there was like 1 nigger living on the other side of the forest here at that time.

Well he couldn't pay his debts, so I had to make him do stupid shit to pay up... each time. In the end I just had to fuck him off back to oslonistan, I couldn't ship him all the way down to africa either.

Well that and the half breed John Carew, he wasn't an asshole back then. Ironically I had "morkekjoring" with him, that is lit "blackdriving" kek... Thing you have to take when taking your dl. Think he's a jackass now
>>
>>80538992
Ever step foot into any city gas station past the hours of 9-5? You fucking faggot. God damn.
>>
Some nigger called me a cracker once, but other than that all the blacks I've met are pretty alright.
>>
>>80550835
Samefag, this didn't happen to me directly, but on two separate occasions people got stabbed over candy at my high school.
>>
Was antagonized by a group of thuggish black guys downtown before I got on the bus.

I'm kind of a manlet so most of the verbal attack was making fun of that.

Beyond that, no. Most interactions have been fine.
Black friend supports Trump and went to a rally a couple months back.
>>
Greetings from the least white city in Europe.

I've been robbed at knife point 3 times, by groups upwards of 5 people. and robbed at gunpoint once.

It was blacks every single time. Honestly we on /pol/ have our things we say about muslims, but I've never feared for my life when walking through a group of them.

>Captcha: select all images with bananas
Based google.
>>
>>80551855
Lutefisk is delicious btw. So far I have never met another person, family or not, who likes it.

But I like lutefisk and I'm not even Norwegian. It takes a certain kind.
>>
>>80538992
Do you mean to say black people actually exist? I always thought they were a Hollywood thing.
>>
I rode the school bus through nigger-infested territory. They hooped and hollered and bullied and didn't give a fuck about being courteous or considerate to anyone else.

Also, they smelled awful.
>>
File: 1feel7.png (47 KB, 318x254) Image search: [Google]
1feel7.png
47 KB, 318x254
>tfw lost my virginity to a black women
>>
>>80552043
There's nothing scarier here than the Muslims. Today, I saw a hajib in the black grocery store, a turban on a two-man bike, and that's not counting Eid. We've got plenty of blacks and we get along here, but nothing so sudden like this.

It's not good news.
>>
File: 1463751114947.png (357 KB, 542x416) Image search: [Google]
1463751114947.png
357 KB, 542x416
>>80538992
>1st grade
>walking in the hallway
>see token nig in the hall
>literally says "I'm going to kill you on the bus today whitey"
>He was in 3rd grade
One thing led to another and here I am today
>>
>>80538992

I once told a black woman her ass was too big.

F'd with her
>>
I had a black neighbor druggie with 2 kids on welfare etc that started to single me and my family out after we called animal control on her since she was abusing her dog and making it scream in the middle of the night.

That shit would wake me up in the middle of the night along with whatever random dudes she brought into her house since they would fight a lot.

We eventually got her evicted when a bunch of the other neighbors complained about her fighting with everyone and being loud in the middle of the night.
>>
>>80538992
Yes. I've walked by two crowds of black guys in my lifetime and one of them tried to mug me.
>>
>>80552587
Only a true piece of shit abuses pets.
>>
>>80552587
Lived next to a "some color" house with a dog in the back yard that wasn't actively abused, but it was abused, and it would run around and bark and shit in it's outside cage.

Even my mother thought it was an outrage when she caught a glimpse of it. But at least the tenants left the next year and I didn't have to listen to it anymore.
>>
File: shiet i dunno man.png (22 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
shiet i dunno man.png
22 KB, 275x200
I went on LA on vacation once (terrible idea in hindsight). I was walking down the street back to my hotel when I saw this homeless negroid with a kickin' Mohammed Ali t-shirt on, and I looked at it for more than 4 seconds. This triggers the negroid, and he rages out at me, yelling things such as "What the fuck you lookin at white boi?" "Don't you be judgin'!" and my personal favorite, "I'm a fuckin' billionaire livin' on the streets, you watch!"

I saw him a day later carrying a big bulky trash bag over his shoulder. I'm assuming it was either a million hypos or a dead body.
>>
>>80552446
Yeah don't get me wrong I hate Islam, but the fear come from the ones who blow up busses. You never hear "Teenager stabbed to death by group of muslims" If I was on an airplane and a muslim got on in full rag gear with a backpack yes i'd shit myself.
>>
>>80552691
>>80552875

It was disgusting anons. I could tell the dog was in pain because dogs should not make noises like that. She accused us of being racist because my sister loves animals and banged on her door after having enough of that bullshit.

I'm glad her kids got taken away and that she got evicted. Those kids and animals don't deserve that disgusting husk of a woman. I can still picture her crackhead physique, flappy tits, knappy dreads and yellow tinted eye whites.
>>
>>80538992
theyve stolen shit from me, so yeah
>>
>>80541035
Kys cuck
>>
>>80538992
i've been robbed by two
>>
>>80538992
Nearly all black people I've known are decent people on their own but when they're in a group of other blacks they act like wild apes
>>
File: suggs.gif (2 MB, 458x225) Image search: [Google]
suggs.gif
2 MB, 458x225
>>80541035
>>
>>80538992
At work the blacks are some of the dumbest, most annoying people I know, who think they know best while being some of the most hated workers.

The mexicana aren't much better but they at least k ow when someone else knows more.

Though one of the best workers there is black, pretty cool dude, i should note he doesn't sound stereotypically black unlike the others.
>>
>>80553975
Also back at school we had a race war between the blacks and Mexicans. Up til my last year had a right at least once a month, always involving a black.

I was the quite kid in the corner, witnessed a dumbass full on kick a door open hitting the cop stationed at our school in the face. Kid was on the ground handcuffed in seconds. Was pretty damn unexpected.
>>
Nigger lesson #11.A: Here comes the king nigger.

I chose to park my car around the corner on the public road rather than the rag-tag private nigger road where it's harder to find a space. It's easier since I'm at the end.

Preamble: there's an abandon car in front of my house but I don't give a shit because it's not my problem.
>>
>>80538992
I live in Hawaii and I have bad experiences with them daily. I went to highshool near a military base, and the blacks always were the ones starting fights with us locals. I went to Austin recently for my Brother's wedding and I ran into one black, and he was kicking rocks while walking behind me, I glared at him and he did the signature lip smack and walked away. In general, I have had mostly bad experiences with them. Some are okay though, but they are the ones who dont buy into Black """CULTURE"""
>>
>>80538992
Not really. I avoid them too much.

One time this black girl in uni wanted to get with me so I pretended to pass out to avoid talking to her.
>>
I worked in a bottle shop, I dealt with thieving abos everyday.
>>
Nigger lesson #11.B

After several months, it's obvious somebody broke into because the door was not fully closed according to the standard dual-lock system. I don't know what he saw in there worth the trouble to steal. I guess he found that out as well. He left the cubby underneath the handbrake open which of course had nothing in it and was only supposed to be an ashbox in the first place.
>>
File: 1456622464448.jpg (39 KB, 432x576) Image search: [Google]
1456622464448.jpg
39 KB, 432x576
The only time I've had an exchange longer than 2 words with an american black IRL, the dude seemed way off his rocker. Posted this story a few weeks ago

>having IT guys from NYC come in to get new inventory system up and running
>one is some hefty black dude named charles
>he's upstairs in the office doin thangs
>go upstairs to give some paperwork to the reception girls
>as I walk by he's talking about some weird mental gymnastics-requiring shit
>think nothing of it and go to washroom
>come back and walk by him again
>he's talking to one of the girls
>about how europeans are really asians because europe is not a separate landmass
>what the fuck is this.jpg
>tell him that yes, the distinction between europe and asia is pretty much a arbitrary line decided by the russian border
>also that historically there was nothing going on in what is currently buttfuckistan nowhere so that's why there is a distinction
>he starts saying "well you know what else?"
>"ever think about germany?"
>uhhh yes? the country? what about it?
>"think about the term man. Germany. Germ-in-me. Its not a coincidence."
>are you saying germany is a bacterial infection on the world or something?
>"yeah man. just think about it"
>mfw
>"man I'm a nerd. I just love learning. you can never be too intellectual"
>this nigger thinks he's smart because he read some made up shit somewhere, likely on the internet
>>
>>80538992

The worst experience I've ever had with a black person is a guy who wouldn't help me pull my stuck car out of an orange grove in the middle of the night without paying him, which in hindsight was a perfectly reasonable proposition.
>>
>>80538992
Holy shit where do you live OP? I need to move there. I grew up in maryland and was surrounded by obnoxious niggers my whole life
>>
>>80539468
>>80538992

two 14 year old niggers robbed my buddy at gunpoint. Good thing he had his money in his socks. Little monkeys didnt check.
>>
>>80540284

this is gross
>>
Nigger Lesson #11.C

One day they finally drag off the car. Okay, whatever. Lots of very nice perfectly fine black folk work for the city and keep shit going. Fine by me.
>>
>>80538992
start asserting yourself
the number of bitch ass nigerrd who start shit after i shoulder check them is 100%
>>
>>80538992
you are insulated from reality.
ive lived in the ghetto when i was a broke college student.
car got broken into every month at least even though i never kept shit in there
first week of living there group of nigs tried to rob be on my evening run, but i didnt have shit on me
constantly have homeless crack/heroin nigs harrass you for money
>>
>>80538992
Do you live in the south?
It's like a everyday thing here man.
>>
It's less the hi-jinks that individual negros get up to by themselves and more what they choose to do as a group and a culture.
>>
#12 story: Berenstain edition
>There's another abandoned car stuck outside your house
>technically legal
>in the way
>don't care because my car is around the corner
>wew lad wad da fug
>>
>>80538992
Lucky you for living in a majority white area.
>>
>>80540284
Thats not how you eat a banana.

>retarded nigger confirmed
>>
>>80556368
>Tfw when she doesn't even check the peephole in that very nice house.
Some people's kids, man. Some people's kids.
>>
File: niggas.webm (2 MB, 1002x568) Image search: [Google]
niggas.webm
2 MB, 1002x568
>>
#13: Here come the kangs
>knock on the door one morning
>it's the cops
uh, is this your car, sir?
>wat no, that's not my car wtf
oh no problem sir just whatever
>no worries mate
have a good day
>>
>>80543077
No, I got it. It was just a shit attempt. At what point does anyone in that show get engaged?
>>
>>80556966
>Around blacks, never relax
It's like she was born yesterday.
>>
>>80551231
This. The one thing that would piss me off is the white liberals in the AP classes who would feel sorry and talk about them
>>
File: Never ever relax.webm (1 MB, 360x640) Image search: [Google]
Never ever relax.webm
1 MB, 360x640
>>80557452
>>
>>80538992
nigger in his 20s tried to rob me and failed. im not a rowdy type of person by the way, i was younger then and i was just walking home from school when a coon walking by me just threw me to the ground and tried to pull my backpack off. he gave up when more kids started walking by, witnessing it. the area i lived in wasn't even a nigger area.
>>
File: image.gif (666 KB, 426x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
666 KB, 426x281
>>80539287
May God have mercy on your poor, poor soul, anon.
>>
>high school
>black people play this game called necking where slap the back of someone's neck
>I have long neck so obvious victim
>start slapping my neck
>all fun and games and I play back
>dindus and white wanna bes all gang up on me
>one day dindu slaps my neck really fuckin hard
>vision goes red and yellow, sweating like I'm in the middle east, and up puking
>neck is spasming so hard feels like waves are on my neck
>after that I say enough of the game
>they're still slapping my neck and I keep telling them to fuck off
>one dindu slaps my neck so hard I get the vision and sweats again
>turn around and push him to the ground
>he gets up in my face
>WTF NIGGA WTF NIGGA
>neck is hurting, head rush goin on and hes screaming
>next thing I know I'm on the ground
>nose is bleeding like crazy fuckin dindu punched me
>teacher breaks shit up
>in the nurse's now
>one of the dindus walk in
>"gibs gibs me dat shoop 's whoop sheeeit"
>whater dude fuck off
>"shit homie it's outta respect"
>lmao wut?
Nigs kept slapping my neck after watching me almost pass out from it then punch me and it's all outta respect? I hated all black people for like a year and then came to senses. Now I just hate ghetto black people.
>>
>>80552233
I know that feel, anon
Also checked.
>>
2 grown black men broke into my house when I was 14 and my younger sisters and I were home alone .I was sleeping. Funny thing is, we lived right by a rich white neighborhood and it happened in broad daylight.
>>
>>80556368

WTF why is there a little kid just watching t.v like nothings happening?
>>
>>80557652
he was way too relaxed
>>
>>80556814
??? The door was busted in, she didn't open it
>>
File: 542767654332.jpg (43 KB, 500x356) Image search: [Google]
542767654332.jpg
43 KB, 500x356
>>80557652

His first mistake was not crossing the street.
>>
>>80557785
All black people are the same. Its genetic. Its not poverty that makes them act like animals.
>>
>>80556368
when you have niggers in the country you NEED fucking guns more than ever, thats definite justification for ownership
>>
>>80538992

>I haven't ever had a negative interaction with anyone of the black race.

Statistically speaking you'll be in for a doozie of an "interaction" soon enough.
>>
#14 all the kagnz horses and an the kangz men aren't yet back again.

The second derelict car gets dragged off. I was Springtime, so you could see the marks left by by the tires No rain to wash it away, so I figured I'd sweep it off the following weekend.
>>
>>80538992
Not really. They're just annoying where I live, forming little groups and FUCKING SCREAMING EVERYTHING. Then when someone drops a sick burn, they start whooping and hollering while running over the place skipping and grabbing their dicks.

Stereotypes really are true.
>>
>>80538992
I think a lot of people understand what they are meant to understand about black people. There is a general protocol for associating with blacks, turned into dogma in universities and spread out among the population by the media. The media cannot reach or convince those who live in relative turmoil with blacks, since their experience of black people is in stark contrast to what is presented.

So they are only convincing on people who spend time in environments with perhaps less than 5% blacks, ie most of the professional and academic working world in America. People who essentially can afford to live in nicer communities and neighborhoods.

These types often have a more racist attitude, because its one which has developed due to lack of experience (in my experience, they are the most casually racist group, or the most guilty-feeling causally racist group). They are constantly making "mistakes" around black people or about black people (in the mind of those who feel guilty, they are committing micro-aggressions).

This inbred environment creates nonsensical error correction leads to more anxiety around black people, as any construct not based on raw experience inevitably does.

What you need to do is go and meet black people. Spend a day where 100% of the people you interact with are black (eg a soup kitchen).

I'm not saying you're going to hate black people. I'm saying you'll see that they are a real culture which is independent enough, but not really pulling their weight economically, which leads to tension and finger-pointing.

At some point we will have to shape the black community, in ways as simple as work programs through the government. I would rather have them working for my tax dollar. And to stop destroying our beautiful cities in this country.
>>
>>80558473
What state do u live in?
>>
>>80538992
So you've never been to a black area?
>>
>>80541415
I've lived in Philly my whole life and had to endure public school here. I also have had to ride publicr transit my whole life.

They are animals and most of the white people left hate them, but not as much as we hate the fucking hipsters who think this shit is cool.
>>
>>80540046
Sounds like you're a beta who doesn't speak up or assert himself and therefore never has problems. How do you live with you spineless self?
>>
>>80558630
Shithole California. I know they're definitely a problem around here, what with our college sending out warnings that there are suspicious black males trying to rape women every week, but I've rarely interacted with any of them.
>>
>>80538992
I have never talked to a black person in my life

>I live in central Stockholm
>>
>>80538992
Literally only one black kid in my high school. Stole cars to get home from football practice.
>>
Obama edition: oh boy here we go

2010 census worker finally accosts me at my front door. He' an old white guy of course. He's going on "intelligence" about the cars.
>>
>>80543392
Horrible analogy.
>>
File: 1464164119680.png (294 KB, 500x719) Image search: [Google]
1464164119680.png
294 KB, 500x719
BURN
>>
>>80538992
you must not get out much
>>
File: 1464673309902.jpg (91 KB, 741x663) Image search: [Google]
1464673309902.jpg
91 KB, 741x663
>>80559120
THE
>>
File: 1464673390097.jpg (55 KB, 597x542) Image search: [Google]
1464673390097.jpg
55 KB, 597x542
>>80559190
COAL
>>
>>80538992
Oh my op you sure fooled me. Racewar now amiright?
>>
File: 1464165542621.png (713 KB, 608x983) Image search: [Google]
1464165542621.png
713 KB, 608x983
>>80559234
PAY
>>
File: 1464164308393.jpg (85 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
1464164308393.jpg
85 KB, 636x382
>>80559280
THE
>>
>>80554821
Damn there's even niggers in Hawaii?
>>
File: 1464673079795.jpg (107 KB, 1101x666) Image search: [Google]
1464673079795.jpg
107 KB, 1101x666
>>80559322
TOLL
>>
>>80541035
You let those boys go or I'm going to sit down!
>>
>>80538992
i went to public school in the city, so yes
>>
>>80538992
Grew up in upper middle class suburbia, went to boarding school, never had a negative interaction...

>move out of nice suburban town
-Get jumped one night walking home for being white
-Every check from a black clients bounces
-Experience overt racism from black clients
-BLM kicks off, see black classmates from school now posting about how more whites need to die before it matters after Dallas.

All I know is that I have never treated a person different due to their race, but I keep getting treated different by other races than as I am treated by other whites.
>>
>>80538992
I have a pack of them rioting about 4 blocks from my house right now.
>>
>>80559322
Can't even feel bad for them.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x960
>>80538992
Oh God every fucking day. Try working in security or any sort of law enforcement job and you will understand.

>Pic related an African American "student" attempted to steal a water fountain out of a dorm floor
>>
File: 1468200531185.jpg (6 KB, 293x172) Image search: [Google]
1468200531185.jpg
6 KB, 293x172
>>80539728
Apparently you need to stop walking around Ooga Booga Land dressed as the fucking monopoly guy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 61

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.