[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mesquite, TX Home of the Dallas Shooter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: micah.jpg (69 KB, 718x559) Image search: [Google]
micah.jpg
69 KB, 718x559
I am from Mesquite, TX, and I have a take on the men that are not just from there, but those who are from there and decide to never move out of the hell that is Mesquite, a town that is desperately clinging on to middle class, and the glory that it once knew.

Mesquite is East of Dallas, and survives only because wealthy people in the country east of Dallas shop here, and older people hoard their money. I left Mesquite when I was 22, but unfortunately dated men from there for a few years after.

Men from Mesquite are PROUD for absolutely no reason. Most live with their mothers or grandmothers (see Micah Johnson) and seem proud just because of their name. They need to do no effort but feel passionate about one subject.

I saw a picture of the shooters mothers house, where he lived... by Mesquite standards his friends would've called him "rich". He was in the military, but Mesquite men are so caught up in "feelings and emotions" that they end up working at Jimmy John's living off of their modest living parents. They act like South Africans.

When black people get shot when they're not threatening police it's fucked up, and Dallas is a pretty progressive city. Micah looks like an idiot because the chief of police in Dallas is black and we've never had those issues here. Just another fucking idiot that went to the army and was dumb enough to return to Mesquite and made minimum wage and sat around mommy's house getting butthurt. What a fucking coward. Police brutality is real but they guy was just a pussy. And the Baton Rouge chief of police should've apologized to Dallas. We don't deserve that shit, the last president we had already died here, and now we have this stain too? Fuck you Mesquite. I'm glad I don't have the same mentality of most of what you produce.
The sad thing is that America only learns in bloodshed, and it is only now that politicians are addressing this issue.
Also, fuck guns that are able to kill so many at one time.
>>
Another terrible stain on Dallas... the last city for a President to be assassinated and now "the worst attack on police since 9/11"

I love my city.
>>
>>80536851
you are a coalburning anti-gun shillary missile..

weeeeeeeeew laddie
>>
File: 1420343218485.jpg (297 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1420343218485.jpg
297 KB, 1920x1080
>>80536660
>Also, fuck guns that are able to kill so many at one time.
>this cunt lives in texas
>>
Hillary is evil. I'm not anti gun.
>>
One person shouldn't have that much power over other peoples lives.
>>
you sound pretty damn anti gun
>>
>>80536660

Mesquite's not that bad
>>
You base that off of one sentence.

I was all for every type of gun today until Kay Bailey Hutchison, a former Senator from Texas and a Republican, said she is certainly not anti gun, but this weapon that was basically an automatic weapon isn't meant for civilians.
I was hoping that wasn't even a big part of what I was saying. That was an after-thought Oh well. Hillary Clinton has had people killed and I think citizens should be able to arm themselves. You can't think you know a person by one sentence.
>>
>>80536660
Im from Keller. Mesquite is a shithole
>>
File: 1420116500056.jpg (80 KB, 720x541) Image search: [Google]
1420116500056.jpg
80 KB, 720x541
>>80537524
There is no such thing as a gun that isn't meant for civilians. All US citizens are in our militia. You're anti gun.
>>
It's really not, there are much worse, ghetto places. Economically it's not that bad but the black community has gotten really racist towards white people and all the white people are addicted to meth while the older people hoard their money and spend it all on cruises and DVD's while they just hoard their homes into filth.
>>
>>80536660

>I left Mesquite when I was 22, but unfortunately dated men from there for a few years after.

Completely irrelevant to the entire subject other than for signal your gender

Kill yourself
>>
Mesquite is a shit hole, and Garland too. I was being modest.

The 2nd amendment means that the citizens should have weapons that can battle an evil government but we know that is fucking impossible, they weapons are way better, and I would rather not have crazy people be able to kill a shit ton of people. I think about what benefits my life. I'm a Satanist, not anti gun, mmk ;)
>>
I figured I'd get that response, but I only meant to show that I had some insight into how Mesquite men think.
I censored that the green neon building in the shooting is right by where I had my honeymoon at the Omni and that ground felt sacred. That would've really had been self-subservient.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.