[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/christian/ general- How Was Church? Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
My priest is yammering about racism and slavery for this homily. Jesuit priest at a University. This is what I get for sleeping in and missing the nice Orthodox mass across the street.
>>
File: tumblr_mkxr1uirZZ1rwd0doo1_400.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mkxr1uirZZ1rwd0doo1_400.gif
2 MB, 400x300
"We will never change until we allow the other to knock down the wall that separates us"

Why the fuck did I decide to go to a Jesuit school
>>
was pretty alright, except for some teens who walked in literally to catch Pokemon. Father Isabella gave me some words of good faith after mass.
>>
I'm about to go to a nice Latin Mass.

I feel as though my devotion is growing. It's exciting g. And weird.

Also. Is masturbation sinful? And why?
>>
I got deathly sick and couldn't go but I'm reading a book called Genetic Entropy at the moment. So its okay I guess but I still wish I could of went.
>>
>>80530461
I have no idea if the act itself is sinful but I do know that lust is a problem. However it can't really be tackled without asking God to help you with that.
>>
>>80529638
Jesuits are literally descended from plain Jews and have ties to the Masonic order.
>>
>>80530461
It's a sin yeah, but we're human. Do it if you need to. If you're addicted it's a serious issue
>>
>>80530841
They're literally singing a song called "Diverse and cultured nations"

Good thing im in the bathroom.
>>
>>80531096
It's almost too obvious. Did you know they have their own colleges? They're not even hiding anything at all.
>>
>>80532298
Yeah I do know that. I'm at a Jesuit college....
>>
>>80534111
uh oh

good luck
>>
File: zf3A5Qp.jpg (83 KB, 598x539) Image search: [Google]
zf3A5Qp.jpg
83 KB, 598x539
I'm dying to do my duty and crusade, lads.
>>
>>80535735
>Killing people who live thousands of miles away is justified because a guy in white robes benefits from it politically and financially.

Fucking Catholics/CultureChristians man...
>>
File: 1467910788277.jpg (105 KB, 780x505) Image search: [Google]
1467910788277.jpg
105 KB, 780x505
>>80536072
>>
File: 1467574839382.jpg (209 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1467574839382.jpg
209 KB, 550x550
I've chosen to spend time with family and friends instead of Latin mass tonight friends. Have I made a poor choice? I plan on prayer when I return and reading from the Bible. I just feel guilty. I actually wanted to go to church today.
>>
File: 1467932611760.jpg (146 KB, 736x1102) Image search: [Google]
1467932611760.jpg
146 KB, 736x1102
Had work today

Doing anything other than rest on the Sabbath makes me wanna puke
>>
File: 1467063375277.png (62 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1467063375277.png
62 KB, 454x453
>>80536072

Why is killing people wrong?
>>
>>80536072
the crusades were a respond to the violent attacks from your fellow mudslimes
>>
>>80530461
From the Catechism of the Catholic Church:

Part Three, Section 2, Chapter 2, Article 6:

"By masturbation is to be understood the deliberate stimulation of the genital organs in order to derive sexual pleasure. "Both the Magisterium of the Church, in the course of a constant tradition, and the moral sense of the faithful have been in no doubt and have firmly maintained that masturbation is an intrinsically and gravely disordered action."

"The deliberate use of the sexual faculty, for whatever reason, outside of marriage is essentially contrary to its purpose." For here sexual pleasure is sought outside of "the sexual relationship which is demanded by the moral order and in which the total meaning of mutual self-giving and human procreation in the context of true love is achieved."

To form an equitable judgment about the subjects' moral responsibility and to guide pastoral action, one must take into account the affective immaturity, force of acquired habit, conditions of anxiety or other psychological or social factors that lessen, if not even reduce to a minimum, moral culpability."
>>
>>80536072
hey man, if it's for killing muslims that were attacking europe I dont see the harm
>>
>>80536501
You should masturbate to some homosexual Japanese cartoons, like you know you want to.
>>
>>80536501
Missing mass is a mortal sin.

The first commandment: "You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind."

The third commandment: "Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy."

If you value your family over Christ, you cannot follow him. Luke 14:26: "If any man come to me, and hate not ["love less" in the original Greek] his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple."

The Catechism of the Catholic Church, Part 3, Section 2, Chapter 1, Article 3:

"The Sunday Eucharist is the foundation and confirmation of all Christian practice. For this reason the faithful are obliged to participate in the Eucharist on days of obligation, unless excused for a serious reason (for example, illness, the care of infants) or dispensed by their own pastor. Those who deliberately fail in this obligation commit a grave sin."
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK