[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on Vacation to Australia next week, mainly gonna visit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Abo rags.png (3 KB, 318x159) Image search: [Google]
Abo rags.png
3 KB, 318x159
Going on Vacation to Australia next week, mainly gonna visit Perth, Sydney and some rural areas.
What can i expect to see there? and whats the best way to trigger Australians and how can i mess with the Abos?
>>
>>80528903
bump
>>
Perth is pretty laid back and chill.
Just remember don't make eye contact with the natives, it will only lead to trouble.
>>
File: 1468184222651.jpg (111 KB, 891x595) Image search: [Google]
1468184222651.jpg
111 KB, 891x595
>>80528903
>and whats the best way to trigger Australians

Call us kiwis.
Mention the emu war.
>>
>>80528903

Inner city areas are nothing but minorities and white hipster university students ( In Melbourne and Sydney, anyway).

>how can i mess with the Abos?

You don't. They don't think straight. You better be ripped if you want to try and mess with one at all. They will call their cousins and before you know it you'll be fighting 20v1.
>>
>>80528903
We have a board for this
>>>/trv/
>>
For poetic justice just keep asking aboriginala for bus money was making it blatantly clear you really want alcohol. If they say know call them a black cunt.
>>
>>80528903
>how can i mess with the abos
Walk up to whatever park they be drinking in and tell them to fuck off and claim it's your land
>>
>>80528903
>rural areas
I hope you like Bogans
>>
File: 1468067172522.png (494 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1468067172522.png
494 KB, 680x497
>>80528903

>whats the best way to trigger Australians?

show them your off-banana coloured skin and tell them you're white.
>>
>>80534856
bogans live in cities too m8, some of the worst in the cities, not near as bad as the lebbos were/are though.

Can any ausbros that didnt fuck off to the mother country confirm if lebbos are still gang warfaring like crazy in N.S.W and Victoria?
>>
>>80535095
Yea I know of 3 gangs

Brothers 4 Life - Muslim/Leb gang (Sydney)
Apex Gang - African gang (Melbourne)
Bordie Boys - Leb/white gang? maybe... (Victoria..)

pretty sure there is a bunch of gangs up in Brisbane
>>
>>80528903

>going on vacation

Yeah right.
Just be honest and say you are going to work as a slave for some Australian restaurant/farm/mine
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.