[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Swanson_Pyramid_of_Greatness.jpg (523 KB, 1500x1240) Image search: [Google]
Swanson_Pyramid_of_Greatness.jpg
523 KB, 1500x1240
What the fuck is a libertarian and what do they stand for and value?
>>
>>80526013
Who knows?

'LIBERTARIAN'. Such a confusing word. It doesnt have a base word or anything.

I checked google, yahoo, and read several books on the subject. No one seems to know the answer.
>>
Non-aggression principle
>>
>>80526013
Pseudo-anarchy for rich people. Basically they think its a compromise system where they get to keep the money they already have/are making and you don't get to make any because its anarchy-lite.
>>
>>80526013

They're just liberals that like tax cuts and state's rights.
>>
>>80526791
Liberty?
>>
I identify as a libertarian, but I'll admit that it's kind of a bullshit word

pretty much anybody that believes the government should fuck off in any capacity (usually their own pet issues) can claim to be a libertarian. Fucking Bill Maher claims to be a libertarian.

And when someone calls you out you can just shrink back and say "we don't believe in NO government, that's ancaps! we just want LESS government!"
>>
>>80526013
Dank memes and rebelling against autority.

Pretty much 13 y/o that never grew up
>>
>>80526013
liberals in disguise. Ussually drug addicts or criminals. Libertarian "utopia" is just communism through monopoly of production.

realistically, if they were actually a party, they would be traditional conservative republicans because we already live in the utopia.

tldr: they're a cog for the power hunger global communist agenda.
>>
>>80528096
>Libertarian "utopia" is just communism through monopoly of production

Could you elaborate on this? I'm trying to figure out how the hell you think libertarianism helps communists, and I think that sentence is key to figuring out where you went full retard
>>
>>80527186
sounds pretty fucking good
>>
Ron Swanson is great, Nick Offerman is kind of a fag
>>
>>80529983
This. He reminds me a bit of Carroll O'Connor in that regard.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 629x354) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 629x354
>>80526013
>MASONRY
>Building walls makes you strong, defending them makes you even stronger.

What did he mean by this?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.