[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"It's a false flag" /pol/ said. "There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: falseflag.jpg (65 KB, 620x613) Image search: [Google]
falseflag.jpg
65 KB, 620x613
Then what the hell is this?
>>
>>80517845
Why are his eyes covered like that?
>>
a nigger pretzel
>>
>>80517845
so what exactly am I looking at

did the parking garage collapse on him?
>>
>>80517845
Prove this was the guy that was shooting at the police, and not just some guy from the crowd. You can't.
>>
File: KEK.jpg (14 KB, 200x188) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
14 KB, 200x188
>>80518445
Almost too far.

Almost.
>>
>>80518374
Strap from his gun
>>
>>80518512
A bomb blew up, yknow
>>
Needs a maga hat.
>>
>>80517845
I've never seen/read anyone say that on /pol/, you tremendous faggot.

What many said was he didn't do all of that by himself. You still can't prove the guy from the cnn live shooting was him, though. Clearly that person had on what looked like a button down shirt. Micha X obviously had a tshirt.

I'll wait.
>>
>>80517845
a dead black guy. Must be hard to get one of those in USA.
>>
Now that they've normalized using bombs as police procedure, blacks are going to start killing police with bombs. Great job guys.
>>
they won't release bin laden but they will show us this.

Top kek. dat nigga still alive
>>
>>80517845
>dead nigger
And nothing of value was lost that day, except the cops, they mattered.
>>
>>80518781
>No one on pol said that

Didn't know you were omnipresent faggot. People on here definitely said that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.